Teen Justice League

Felix80

Literotica Guru
OOC thread here.

-------------------

"He saved the city from a tidal wave!"

"And a giant robot!"

"Don't forget the jumbo jet, that was the first thing Superman did!"

Clark Kent smiled as he sipped his coffee. He was reading a copy of Nietzsche's Man or Superman, shaking his head at every argument. He was also listening to a different kind of argument, in the Dunkin Donuts he was in, about what Superman's greatest feat was. That's what made Clark smile. After all, he was Superman, and while he didn't dress in blue spandex for the praise it garnered him, he was happy to hear it.

"Hey there Super Stud," a blonde girl said as she walked into the coffee shop and dropped her bookbag on the bench across from Clark in the booth he was sitting in. She was dressed in a modest t-shirt and jeans. She bent over him, pressing her breasts against the side of his head and pulling Clark into a sensual half hug. She whispered, "You were amazing this morning, fuck buddy."

"Hey Chloe," Clark said as she released his head.

Chloe sat on the bench across from him. She looked at the book he was reading and said, "Man or Superman? Pfft, like that's a tough choice." She looked him in the eyes and smiled. "Why are you reading that Smallville?"

"It's required for my philosophy class." Clark shook his head. "You know, if I agreed with this Nietzsche guy, I would be obligated to take over the planet."

Chloe laughed as she slipped her shoe off under the table. "Would that make me queen of the planet," she pressed her foot against his crotch, rubbing gently against his hardness, "or just the first concubine?"

Clark blushed. "I'm serious Chloe, roleplaying back at our dorm room is one thing, this guy is messed up. He really believes might makes right."

Chloe pulled her foot back slightly. "You really need to talk about this don't you?"

Clark nodded. "Yeah, well, you're the one who talked me into wearing blue spandex instead of a mask."

"Well somebody had to." Chloe tapped his cock with her toes. "I like showing you off. Not that we're exclusive or anything, but you are one sexy piece of meat."

"If you can't get your mind out of the gutter maybe I should take you into the bathroom and fuck you nice and hard and maybe then we can have a serious conversation."

"Don't threaten me with a good time Clark," Chloe said, rubbing his cock again, "besides, I don't have time to do it properly right now. What's the problem Clark?"

He sighed. "I don't know. I guess I just don't know if I'm doing the right thing. With my parents gone i can't go to them. You're the only one who knows who I am." Clark didn't tell her the whole truth either. How would Chloe react if she found out he wasn't human. He couldn't risk losing her. "I was hoping this philosophy class would give me some answers, but the professor is awful, the books all advocate evil in the name of humanity. I just wish I knew I was doing the right thing."

Chloe laughed gently.

Clark's eyes narrowed into slits. "This isn't funny Chloe."

She smiled. "Look around you Clark. Look at these people. Everyone in here owes you their lives. If not from you stopping the earthquake, or puting out the spontaneous combustion fire, or fighting organized crime or a dozen other things you've done in the last month. And you haven't asked for anything in return. And you're wondering if you're doing the right thing?"

"I guess that's one way of looking at it," Clark conceded.

"Well here's another way Clark, you just said you could take over the world and you were disgusted by the idea, why?"

"Just because I'm powerful it doesn't give me the right to tell people what to do. I'm no bully."

Chloe smiled. "Exactly. Now, do you have any other existential quandaries your favorite friend with benefits/roommate can help you with?"

Clark nodded. "No. And thank you."

"That's what friends are for. I'm off to my internship at the Daily Planet. If the city needs you I'll shoot you a text."

"About the whole friends with benefits thing..."

Chloe cut him off. "It was my idea Clark. I know this is hard to accept but I want the open relationship thing. Yes, eventually I will break it off when I'm ready to settle down and have kids. But for now, since you're sterile from infant pneumonia," Clark wasn't sterile from infant pneumonia. He wasn't sterile at all. His genetic code was alien and he couldn't breed with humans, "and because you have super stamina, you're pretty much the right guy to fuck while I find Mr. Right. Let's not mess this up with alot of emotional crap, okay?"

"I just want to do the right thing."

Chloe grinned as she gave him one last rub with her foot before slipping it back into her shoe. "You did the right thing last night and this morning when you banged me and my cousin for hours on end. Lois says hi by the way. Oh and she'll be staying a few nights while her apartment is getting fumigated, so keep your strength up." She leaned across the table and kissed his forehead. "I'll see you later Clark."

With that Chloe got up and walked away. Clark enjoyed watching her leave. He sipped his coffee and continued reading his philosophy text.

Last edited:
Dan Turpin shook his head. He was standing outside Metropolis First National Bank, lights flashing on all the cop cars that were cordoning off the area. He was still the detective in charge of the scene until the Captain showed up. He had plenty of cops here including his SWAT team with snipers in position. Detective Turpin was all set to deal with a bank robbery turned hostage situation. The problem was the lunatic inside wasn't your run off the mill sociopath. He was dressed in some kind of techno-armor.

Turpin even knew where the nut had gotten the armor. Luthorcorp had reported it stolen two weeks back. It was designed as mining armor, with strength enhancements, and a sonic beam for cutting. The perpetrator had used it to open the bank vault and carry out the cash. He hadn't counted on Metropolis' Finest getting there before he could escape. Turpin had already called Luthorcorp to find out the armor's capabilities, he was waiting on their expert to show up.

A limousine pulled up outside the cordon, right next to three news crews including Luthor News Network.

"Fuck," Turpin cursed loudly.

"What's the matter boss?" One of the uniforms asked.

"I'll bet you a year's pay that Lionel Luthor is in that limo," Turpin responded. "And I'll bet you a year's worth of overtime that he makes tonight a living hell. Or a photo op for Luthorcorp, which is the same thing."

The uniform frowned. "No bet."

"Smart man," Turpin muttered as the limousine doors opened and the opulently dressed Lionel Luthor stepped out and walked over to the LNN reporter, making sure to wave to all the cameras. Turpin sighed. "Well it can't get worse than this."

"Excuse me?"

Detective Turpin looked up to see a man in blue spandex and a red cape floating down towards him.

"I had to go and open my big mouth," the detective muttered. "Well if it isn't the glory-hungry vigilante here to make us look like chumps. What the fuck do you want, Superman?"

Superman shook his head as he landed, smiling at the detective. "Good to see you too Detective Turpin. Would you like my help?" Superman turned to look at the bank, his eyes narrowing as he assessed the situation with his super vision.

"Not really. And I don't want the largesse of the lovely Lionel Luthor either, but I'm probably going to need the help of both of you jamokes to take this douchebag down. That's his armir down there. And you'll both play up to the press and the MCP will look like shit."

"I don't play up to the press," Superman protested, never taking his eyes off the bank.

"Then why is Lois Lane writing you mash notes on the front page?"

Superman shrugged. "I guess the media thinks I'm newsworthy."

"Of course you're fucking newsworthy!" Turpin retorted. "You save the city once a week not to mention the rest of the world! Hell, you were probably saving Japan from Godzilla earlier."

Twin beams of invisible energy erupted from Superman's eyes, passed harmlessly through the glass walls of the bank, pierced the armor and severed the power cords leading from the battery on the criminal's back to the rest of the armor. The power suit seemed to deflate, as if it were sighing after a hard day of work. Then the whole thing fell on its side.

"Rio, actually," Superman answered. He pointed at the bank. "Detective, I think your robot man broke."

Turpin looked where Superman was pointed and stared for a long second. A bullhorn appeared in his hand and he started shouting orders. "Go! Go! Go! Secure the area! Go! Go! Go!" He turned to look at Superman. "You had something to do withouth this, didn't you?"

Superman shrugged. "How could I, I was standing right here the whole time."

Turpin shook his head. "Bullshit." He smiled at Superman. "And thanks." He turned and ran toward the bank.

Superman smiled back. "Anytime Detective."

With the police gone, they were all advancing on the bank, the reporters surged forward to surround Superman. Lionel Luthor and Lois Lane were at the frontont of the pack. They asked a thousand questions but Superman couldn't help but look at Lois.

"Superman," she asked, "how does it feel to be a hero? Again?"

He smiled and said, "I think I speak for both myself and Mr Luthor when I say the real heroes are the men and women of the Metropolis Police Department."

The look of surprise was gone in a second from Luthor's face. He masked his recovery by saying, "That's right. The police and the first responders are heroes everyday."

Superman nodded in agreement. "I'd like to take the opportunity to thank the MPD for recovering Mr. Luthor's stolen armor and for risking their lives everyday. Now if you'll excuse me Miss Lane, duty calls." With that he raised one hand above his head and floated above the press. Once he was high enough he kicked in the speed and rocketed out of sight.

-------------------

"She didn't recognize me," Clark said before sipping his coffee. "I just came all over her face this morning, how did she not recognize me?"

He was standing on the roof of the Daily Planet with Chloe. She was dressed in a jacket and had her arms folded for warmth. He was in spandex and not cold at all.

Chloe grinned at his comment. "And we'll have more erotic fun when I get home tonight."

"I'm serious Chloe"

She snorted, "So am I Clark." He didn't smile, but she didn't expect him to, so she continued on. "This is exactly what I told you would happen, if your perfectct memory can recall, and its why you don't need a mask. No one will ever suspect Clark Kent of being Superman."

"Because I'm so mild-mannered?"

"I'm sorry Clark, but yes." She reached out and took the cup of coffee from him and drank deeply of the dark, hot liquid. "Look, if anyone ever saw you out of costume handling a major crisis, like out on the farm, then maybe they'd make the connection. But you, Clark, are the strong, silent type. You're like the epitome of it. Nothing ever rattles you.

"Superman is the crisis Clark, the one who made everything better when that dumb horse tripped when we were 14 and broke my leg. You stayed calm, splint my leg, and got me to the hospital, all without super powers.

"Normal Clark is quiet, and introspective, and charming in that mid-west, Smallville way. Still waters run deep Clark."

Clark shook his head. "Still, Lois is a reporter, she's going to figure it out."

Chloe laughed. "No she won't. My cousin has tunnel vision. She's already convinced Superman doesn't have a secret identity because he doesn't wear a mask. All the rest of the spandex brigade hides their face. I'm telling you, this will work."

Clark blushed. "You guys talk about me?"

Chloe smiled and sipped the coffee. "Well, with Lois I mostly listen. She has alot to say about Superman."

"Yeah, but what does she have to say about me?" Clark asked.

Chloe raised an eyebrow. "Should I be jealous Clark?"

Clark shrugged. "You're the one who wanted an open relationship."

Chloe took a step forward and rubbed her hand up aand down his crotch through the spandex. She could feel every inch of him. "Hmmm, is that for me or for her?"

Clark let out a moan. "Don't draw the water if you're not gonna bathe."

Chloe grinned. "You love that I'm a tease. All Lois said this morning before she left was that she needed to crash for a few nights because of the apartment fumigation and that she'd be walking funny all day because your dick is so damn big."

"Oh geeze, I'm sorry," Clark said.

Chloe gave the head of his cock a squeeze and then stepped back away from him. "It was a compliment Super Stud, not a complaint. Its a good thing."

Clark took a deep breath, held it for a few seconds and let it out slow. "You have any idea how hard it is not to take you right here when you tease me like that?"

Chloe bit her bottom lip in a grin. "Promises, promises. Go save the world Super Stud."

"I'm done for the night, I've got reading to do for econ and physics, and the night seems pretty quiet. You need me to pick anything up?"

"Yeah, another bed, I think we're going to break the one we've got tonight."

"Promises, promises." Clark stepped forward, wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed Chloe deeply. "See you later."

"Hello Miss Teschmacher."

Eva Teschmacher gasped, and looked up from her computer. She saw a gorgeous man, slim, but regal, dressed in a perfectly tailored suit. He could be a red-haired, younger twin of Tom Hiddleston.

"Lex Luthor, you startled me. I didn't hear you come in." She put her hand to her chest to steady herself. The gesture drew attention to her breasts which seemed to be bursting out of her low cut top, and framed by her blazer. Her hand seemed diminutive in contrast to the mounds of flesh contained by her shirt.

She was young, of course. Lionel never kept a secretary for long. The longest stayed almost five years. And she was probably smart. Not on the level of Einstein, but Lionel Luthor always hired for buxom and brilliant. Lex was sure she wasn't sleeping with his father yet. Lionel was into BDSM, especially the sadism. Once his secretaries started sleeping with him tbey switched to blouses to hide the welts, and long, flowing dresses to look professional and provide Lionel with 24 hour easy access.

Most sons didn't know their father's sexual predilections, but the Luthors weren't like most families. They were more like the Caesars, Caligula in particular.

"Would you let Lionel know his son is here?" Lex asked.

Miss Teschmacher smiled up at Lex. "Of course. How was Hollywood?"

"We filmed on location in Japan." Lex couldn't help but notice her hand lingering around her cleavage. "It went well. My role was the ambassador the secret agents saved. Hopefully it will do well at the box office."

Miss Teschmacher leaned forward, putting her breasts prominently on display, making the neckline plunge deeper and giving Lex an unrestricted view down her top. She was not wearing a bra.

"Who's starring in it?" She asked.

Lex didn't bother averting his gaze from her chest. "Robert Downey Junior and Jeremy Renner. Scarlett Johansson was the love interest." He looked up and met Eva's gaze. "For a Hollywood star she was surprisingly good in bed."

His admission of sleeping with a Hollywood star brought a smile to Miss Teschmacher's face. "I'd love to hear more about it, maybe over coffee?"

Lex didn't let any emotion play over his face, he was too disciplined for that, but Miss Teschmacher's request did surprise him. "Certainly. Call my secretary and set something up."

Miss Teschmacher bit her bottom lip. "Go in Lex, your father is expecting you."

Lex returned her smile and headed into his father's office. Lionel was on the phone, but he waved his son in, pointing toward the leather chairs facing the desk. Lex closed the distance from the door to the desk. It was an incredibly large office. Eventually he sat down in one of the chairs.

"That is unacceptable." Despite his perpetual smile in front of the media's cameras, in negotiations he was known for aggressive negotiations. "You have secret, classified property in your possession, and it needs to be returned ASAP."

Lex raised an eyebrow. Lionel wasn't looking at him, he was listening to whoever was on the other side of the telephone. After a moment he met Lex's gaze and made a mocking, puppet motion with his hand. Lionel rolled his eyes and said, "I don't give a shit about the chain of evidence. I need that prototype back." He paused, listening. "Considering Luthorcorp hasn't made it's contribution to the police fund yet, is that your final answer?"

Lex's eyes went wide. "Dad!" he whispered furiously and stood up.

"What?" Lionel mouthed.

"Give me the phone!" Lex demanded. Lionel's eyes narrowed to slits and handed the phone to his son. "Hello, this is Lex Luthor. Who am I speaking with?" A pause. ""Always a pleasure to speak with you Commissioner. I'm sure you're aware that Luthorcorp has many contracts with the government. Would it be acceptable to you if we sent a designation of armed security to protect our prototype?" Lex nodded. "Yes, former special forces, they should get along fine with your officers." Lex smiled as he listened. "Of course. And you can rely on Luthorcorp's contribution to the police retirement fund. Thank you." Lex hung up the phone and put it on the desk.

Lionel shook his head. "How much is that going to cost us?"

Lex's eyes narrowed. "Significantly less than it would take to rebuild our relationship with the police commissioner. How many times do I have to tell you that we can't operate like you did in the old days. Luthorcorp is the fifteenth largest corporation in the world. Metropolis is no longer a run down, ramshackle, former great. It is the largest city in America with record breaking growth."

"And who do you think built it into that great city?" Lionel demanded.

Lex smiled soothingly. "You did Father. But the time for graft, mafia pay offs and backroom deals is over, and especially bullying public officials. I assume this is in regards to the mining suit incident from a few days ago? We stand to make upwards of 8 figures on that project, a few armed guards won't cut into our profits."

Lionel scowled. "That's not the point."

Lex took a shallow breath, holding it just long enough to keep his calm. At only 25 Lex Luthor had negotiated with the best of the business world and the political world, including two presidents. The hardest arguments were still with his father. Why was it so difficult to keep calm with his father? "Respect comes in many forms."

"How did you know I meant respect?"

"I've known you all my life father," Lex said, "And I've been anticipating you for years." More like dragging the old man, kicking and screaming, into the modern world. "And aren't you the one who taught me that accomplishing your goals is more important than respect?"

Lionel scoffed at the remark. "That's from your enemies. This was a public official I got elected. Now they're defying me?"

"If your dog sniffs crotches it's because you didn't train it not to. Isn't that what you told me about Fido?"

Lionel laughed. "You were eight years old."

"It doesn't make it any less true. If you had cultivated the commissioner properly they would have handed the armor back to you before you asked."

"I sent you to all the best schools, and you quote me to me?"

"Well," Lex said with a smile, "When you've got salmon you don't eat tuna." The right prod for the right horse.

Lionel looked Lex over with a smug smile. "You make me proud son. Now, how do we get the armor back?"

Lex shrugged and sat back down. "Tell me what you did while I was in Japan."

"How did business go?"

Lex shook his head. "Everything went well, even the movie. How did a criminal get his hands on the armor?" Lex watched his father's face and sighed. "Why did you let a criminal get his hands on the armor?"

"Well..."

"No. I know why. It wasn't to pay off a debt, we have plenty of cash for that, it had to be about respect. I just don't know who disrespected you so much that you'd release such a powerful prototype to Morgan Edge or one of your other criminal friends."

Lionel shook his head. "You are a bright boy Lex. It's Superman."

There was a long moment of silence as Lex stared at his father. Finally he said, "You're kidding."

"Don't laugh Lex, don't even think about it. I can still put you over my knee."

No he couldn't. Lex had made sure of that from a young age. He'd been studying martial arts since he was six, eventually everything from Boxing to Aikido. He didn't look it, but he was one of the best combatants on the planet, well, one of the best at his age. "I'm not going to laugh. Just explain to me what a modern day Hercules did to disrespect you."

Lionel said nothing.

Lex broke the silence. "I get it. People are worshiping him instead of you."

"I wouldn't call it worship." Lionel smiled. "Maybe adulation."

"Unless you plan to kill him, and the other 'new gods' I suggest you get used to second place. We do this for power, for control, not adulation."

Lionel snorted. "You can stop quoting me to me."

Lex shrugged. "Sometimes Father, the only person you'll listen to is you. I've been considering Superman and I have more than a few ideas how to deal with him, especially after my little trip to Japan."

Lionel smiled. "How did it go?

Lex smiled smugly. "The movie went well."

Lionel laughed. "I don't care about your cover for going over there. Let's start with the dinosaurs."

Lex nodded. "Mary Schweitzer's discovery allowed us to begin cloning a Tyrannosaurus Rex. I was there in time for our first hatching. The best part is that Ras Al-Ghul has taken over funding the project."

"What?" Lionel demanded.

"He has always been obsessed with restoring the environment. He's willing to fund the experiments, we still get the technology, which is all we want anyway. Win-win."

"I don't like it."

Lex held back a sigh. This was going to be a long meeting.

Last edited:
Superman

Superman flew through the air, a streak of blue and red trailing behind him. He wove between skyscrapers, mindful of wind currents, and emerged at just under the speed of sound in a park. He went straight on his flight path and a moment later connected with a full grown Tyrannosaurus Rex right where the jaw met the skull. The terrible lizard staggered, it's head reeling, barely able to stay on its feet.

The image shrunk to the background as a beautiful woman came to the forefront. She was blonde, dressed professionally and slightly provocatively, with a blouse that was a bit too tight, and one button undone. The smile on her face seemed forced or obviously rehearsed. She had on just the right amount of make-up to bring out her natural beauty and obscure her flaws. She was obviously buxom and the camera captured that.

"Thank you to our Tokyo affiliate for that footage of the Metropolis Marvel saving Japan from a Tyrannosaurus Rex. Superman also helped with a rockslide in Switzerland and dealt with streetcrime here in Metropolis today. GBS would like to thank the Man of Steel for all he does. Stay tuned for the G. Gordon Godfrey hour. I'm Cat Grant. Stay classy Metropolis."

Lois pulled her mouth off the head of Clark's cock with a pop. "Will you please shut that shit off?"

Clark was laying across the narrow portion of the twin bed he normally shared with Chloe. His ass was on the edge of the bed, his head propped up on a pillow and his super-sized dick stood straight up in the air with Lois's immense tits wrapped around the base. Clark's legs were spread so Lois could fit inbetween and bent at the knee so his feet were flat on the floor. Lois was kneeling on a pillow, her elbows on Clark's thighs so she could squeeze her tits around his cock and suck and lick on the six inches or so that emerged above her tits. Chloe was laying on her back, her head on the pillow between Lois' legs, working on her cousin with her fingers and tongue. Her face was covered in a mixture of Clark's cum and Lois's saliva, her body had streaks of cum on it and her pussy and thighs were covered in Clark's cum, with cum still oozing out of her pussy. Chloe's legs were up on the twin bed on the other side of the room. This was theoretically Clark's bunk, as his stuff was all on that side of the room, but he hadn't slept a single night in it yet. It wasn't a very large room, but none of the freshman dorms were particularly large. At least they had their own bathroom, though that wasn't much either, a sink, toilet and shower. Before Lois had moved in they had kept things neat. Now everything was a mess, and Lois was monopolizing Clark whenever she got the chance, even sleeping with his cock buried deep in her pussy at night. True to her word, Chloe didn't seem to mind.

Clark picked up the remote and shut off the TV. He would have shut it off earlier if she had asked. Clark made it a habit to keep GBS, LNN or one of the other 24 hour news stations on so he could catch breaking news. "Sorry Lo, I like to have something to listen to in the background."

Lois gave the exposed part of his cock a nice long lick with the flat of her tongue. "Me too, put on some White Snake or something."

Chloe's fingers were pistoning in and out of Lois's cunt. She stopped, turning her hand and curling her fingers to rub her cousin's g-spot. "Lois hates broadcast news, Clark." Chloe lifted her head up and gave Lois a long lick on her clit.

Lois let out a long moan. "Fuck that's good. And its not news. It's a talking head spouting out words from a cue card. Don't get me started on that mental midget Godfrey that rabble rousing bastard! I'm an investigative journalist. I research, I go undercover, I find the news. These idiots just read it." Lois let out another moan. "Slow down Chloe or I'm going to cum before I get Clark off."

Chloe laughed as she pulled her tongue off her cousin's clit. "You always come before Clark, he has a super dick." Chloe gave her cousin another long lick. "Now cum for me like a good investigative reporter, its my turn to ride Clark's cock and have him cum inside me."

"But he came in you last time," Lois protested before she wrapped her lips around Clark's cockhead again, slurping away.

"And you got to lick him clean and promised to eat all the cum out of me, which you still haven't done. I thought you were supposed to be this cum-hungry tart?" Chloe asked.

"Ladies," Clark said, "don't I get a say in this?"

"No!" Both women shouted simultaneously.

Lois started rocking her body back and forth o tit-fuck Clark. "Sorry Smallville, you may have the second biggest cock I've ever seen, but you don't want to get inbetween me and Chlo." She licked his cockhead. "Well, maybe literally between us, but not in an argument."

"Wait a minute, second biggest?" Chloe demanded, bringing her hand up and slapping Lois's clit. Lois jumped, here whole body shaking. "Have you been holding out on me."

Lois started to climax, completely letting go of her tits around Clark's dick and grabbing onto his thighs for support. "Superman!" She shouted as she came, her body shaking and a river of girl cum flooding out of her pussy and spraying all over Chloe's face. Chloe barely got here eyes closed in time.

Clark waited for the orgasm to subside and Lois to sit her naked ass on the floor before asking, "When did you fuck Superman?"

Chloe got up off the floor and stood up, straddling Clark in a reverse cowgirl position. She leaned forward, put her hands on Clark's knees and her knees on the bed. Clark grabbed his cock at the base and held it still for her. They'd done this thousands of times. He preferred her facing him, but since Lois moved in Chloe did it this way so Lois could join in. With her cunt already filled with cum it started dripping down on Clark's dick as she positioned her pussy at the tip. With a loud, wet splurging sound she impaled herself on the shaft of steel. Even used to the massive fuck stick she only managed to get the head in before she stopped. Cum rippled out of her, dripping down Clark's shaft.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," Chloe continued to mumble as she lowered herself down on Clark, Lois's cum dripping down her face and onto her tits.

"I didn't fuck him," Lois said, "but everytime he takes off I get a close up view of his cock through his costume. Sorry Clark, you're amazing, and I love the feel of that monster filling me up, but he's Superman. How are you supposed to compete with that?"

Saving the world sucked.

Tonight was Lois's last night at the dorm. Her apartment building was done being fumigated so she was moving back there. In celebration or as a way of saying goodbye Chloe had promised Lois could ride Clark all night long. That wasn't going to happen as long as Superman was busy saving the world. Chloe had already texted him to let him know they had started without him.

Saving the world sucked.

Clark had helped evacuate a city that was being hit by a sudden hurricane in Moscow. Whoever heard of hurricanes in Moscow? That needed investigation, if he could ever find the time. It was enough for now that Moscow was safe. And as a bonus, he got authentic Russian food. That could be his excuse.

Then his phone rang. Metropolis PD had given him a cell phone after the armor incident so they could reach him when they needed his help. Chloe had helped him remove the GPS.

"Superman." Pause. "Moscow. Hurricane. What's up?" Pause. Clark sighed. "No, it's not a problem, I was just hoping I was done for the night. So pinkish purple big guy with a laser gun in the middle of Hob's bay. I can be there in five."

Five minutes and seventeen seconds later he was floating down in front of Dan Turpin and handing him two bags of russian take out. "Hold these for me?"

"What the hell is this?" The detective demanded.

"That's my dinner. I do eat you know. Be right back."

Superman ran in at superspeed and uppercut the bad guy, doing a super speed search to disarm him before the baddie soared away. With a pile of weapons at his feet Superman called out to the police, "Secure these!"

Then he was in the air again, catching the baddie at the top of his parabolic arc and shot straight up into the stratosphere. It wouldn't take long for the villain to pass out from lack of oxygen at ten thousand feet. The villain slapped his own wrist and started shouting, "Kryptonian!" over and over.

Clark shook him and demanded, "How do you know that word, how?" The villain responded only in a language Clark didn't know. In a few minutes the villain was unconscious. Clark flew him back down to earth and wrapped a steel girder around him before delivering him to Turpin.

"Thanks for the assist," Turpin said with a smile, handing Clark back the Russian food.

Clark raised a single eyebrow, but didn't comment on the police detective's obvious change in attitude towards him. "Always happy to help Metropolis' finest."

"Sorry you're going to have to reheat your dinner," Turpin said, "but rest easy, we got it from here."

Batgirl Beyond, 2040, an alternate universe

“And now, words from the Valedictorian of Class 2040 Maxine Gibson .”

The crowds, from graduating students to proud parents, clapped and whistled as the pink head rose from her seat in the first row and walked up the stage. She looked proud and mighty in the sleek dark gown and cap. Among the loudest cheers was her best friend, Tara McKinnis, whom barely made it to the graduation ceremony.

If it wasn’t for Maxine, Tara couldn’t have completed her high school credits. It wasn’t because she’s incompetent or too dumb to pass the classes. She was pre-occupied with her other assigned duties which resulted her in skipping a lot, forgetting to do assignments, and missing important exam days. Luckily, Maxine had come to her rescue. See, Maxine was a computer-whiz. She could hack and tell almost any information technology system to do whatever she wanted. With a few clicks, she had wiped away Tara’s absence days and gave her near-perfect scored exams.

Tara owed her big time, and Maxine always reminded her about it. She had even tried to use it as leverage to get a suit of her own. Yup, she knew about Tara’s secretive vigilante identity as Batgirl. She also suspected the rich old man, Bruce Wayne, has had his fair share of double life back in the days. Luckily for both of them, Maxine kept their secrets… well secretive.

“Woohoo! Yaaaay! Go Maxine!” Tara screamed and cheered when the nerd stood on center stage. A projection of a glass stadium appeared in front of her along with a microphone and the speech she had written for the occasion.

“Do you have to scream so loudly?” A rough deep voice echoed in Tara’s ear, overlaying the other commotions surrounding her. “You kids are so uncivilized. Shut up and listen to the girl talk.”

“Turn down your hearing aid then, old man,” Tara snapped back with her hand over her mouth as if she was just covering her cough.

“That’s not how you should talk to your bos---.”

Tara reached for the earphone and turned it off, cutting his rambles short. The earphone was attached to the helix of her ear, which served as an earring to the naked eyes.

“McGinnis! Don’t you dare turning it of---McGinnis! I’m cutting off your salary,” he continued to grumble even though he knew his words were landing on deaf ears. “Ugh, that damn girl!” His wrinkly big hand slammed on the counter in front of a big wall of monitors.

The loud bang caused Ace, a black hound, to bark besides him. The aged Bruce slouched back onto the chair and petted Ace. “It’s okay, boy. Guess we’ll have to watch the feed without sound. I’ve always like the quiet better anyways.”

The lively graduation ceremony unfolded on the big screen before them. It was like watching a black and white silent film. The lights from the display illuminated parts of the dark Bat-cave, which hadn’t really changed much since its initiation. Bruce had put in more security measures, upgraded the computer systems and obtained more Bat toys, but the bare bone of the cave stayed the same over the years.

Behind the control station where he is sitting was a wall filled with cases displaying the iconic suits over the past decade. To his right, a cluster of pedestals showing off the momentums from the various villains he had encountered and subdued. A bridge led straight to the Bat-mobiles and other vehicles on the far side. It was still dark, dingy, lonely, and hollow cave below the Wayne’s mansion…

On the big screen, Tara enjoyed the Hamilton High ceremony without listening to the old man’s nags After Maxine’s speech, the students lined up to get on stage for their diploma. One by one, he called out the students by name.

When he called out. “Tara McKinnis," there were four distinctive voices hollered over everyone else. Two belonged to Maxine and David Tan, her on and off again high school sweetheart. She searched the crowd for the other two and found her mother and little brother waving and bouncing up and down for her attention. She shot them a peace sign before she shook the principal’s hand and grabbed the certificate.

On her way back to the seat, she felt a light electrocution from the wristwatch. She turned the earpiece back on and discretely mumbled, “That bat-signal is not for you to throw a tantr---.”

Bruce cut her short this time, “The Royal Flush Gang is robbing the Union City Bank.”

“Damn, but this is my graduation,” she whined even though she was already looking around the football field for an exit.

“Thugs don’t have holiday leave."

“Fuc--ow.” He zapped her wrist again at her foul language. Tara muttered under her breath, “I hate my job.” Thank goodness the old man couldn’t see the smirk on her face so he couldn’t scream bullshit.

"Oh Tara?"

"Yea?"

"Congratulation, kiddo."

"Aw, thank---."

"Get your ass in gear."

Last edited:
With the cloak ability on, the Batmobile was invisible to the naked eyes. It hovered over the skyscraper that housed the Union City Bank. The computer circuitry and displays illuminated the inside cabin to an eerie dark red color. Tara, in the iconic black Batsuit that has a red symbol across the chest, sat comfortably in the single person cockpit. She pulled the full face mask over her head while asking, “Hostage? Full house?”

Bruce voice came across the built-in transmitter inside the mask clearly, “I counted twelve before they disabled the cameras. All the cards are there.”

“So I need to save a dozen people and take down five bad guys,” Batgirl summarized with an highly confident tone in her voice. “Easy peasy.” She turned the auto-pilot on before opened the hatch beneath her. She dropped ten feet down with her arms wide and the bat wings extended, which helped her to land on the rooftop safely.

She headed for the duck vent and pulled the cover off easily. She had one leg down the pipe when Bruce called out, “McGinnis?”

“Yea?”

“Be careful.”

The girl smirked and rolled her eyes. She appreciated his gesture, but warned him, “Don’t you go sentimental on me, old man.” She then jumped right in and slid down the vent way.

---

Batgirl looked through opening between the air vent’s slit to the lobby below. She counted all the tied up hostages in the middle of the massive room. “All twelves are accounted for. It must be my luck day,” she whispered, oozed with sarcasm.

She spotted the King sat leisurely on the leather couch in the waiting area with his Queen in his arm next to him. Jack pranced around the hostages, twirling his knives between his fingers. “Wait. Where’s Ten and Ace?” She couldn’t find them in the room. “I should go after the missing tw---.”

“NO. Save the hostages first,” Bruce interrupted in a commanding tone that Batgirl could never win over.

She didn’t even bother to fight him. She reached down to her belt and dispensed an explosive batarang. “Time to get this party started.”

She kicked the vent open. The batarang flew out and exploded by the King and Queen. It followed by a handful of smoke pellets, clouding and confusing everyone below. She jumped down and flew straight toward Jack. Her shoulder rammed into him and propelled him into the brick wall. Their weights made a large concave on the wall.

Jack threw his fist across her face and kicked her off him. Before she got to far away, the booster ignited on the bottom of her boots and impelled her back toward him. Her elbow connected with his head this time. She then repeatedly punched him, in his stomach, his sides, his head, and successfully blocked his blows in the process.

A glimmer of silver flashed in the corner of her eyes. She backed away from the unconscious and all bruised up Jack just right before the sharp blade was bought down between them. With a twist of his wrist, King slashed the sword toward her. She bent backward and watched the blade sliced the air that was less than an inch above her. She grabbed on the blade and activated the electricity, shocking the King until he dropped to his knees and slumbered over.

She quickly pulled out a batarang to defend against the Queen’s attack. A quick glance around, she found the Queen under the couch. The explosion got to her first.

Batgirl let out a disappointing sigh, “Pst, that’s it?” She wiped the blood off her lips with the back of her hand while adding, “Now let’s find the other tw---.”

“Hostages,” Bruce reminded her.

“Ugh, party pooper,” she whined as she went over to the group of hostages. She used the batarang to cut their ties, one by one. Mid-way through, a bright purple light flashed before them repeatedly. It only flashed for less than half a second each time, but she felt a creep energy crawled under her skin every time.

“Did you see that?” She glanced around for the light source. “There! There’s a weird energy coming from that vault.”

She gave the batarang to a middle age woman and ordered, “Cut over loose and get out of her.” She then sprinted toward the vault. She pushed the heavy door just enough for her to slip through.

“Ten!” Batgirl screamed at the back of a slim figure covered in a black and white suit from head to toe.

The girl and Ace, a twice her size android-guy in all white, were walking toward a swirling vortex, which was emitting the purple lights every so often. Ten glanced over her shoulder and smiled at Batgirl. “You’ll never catch us now, Batgirl,” she ominously said and blew her a kiss.

Then the duo broke into a trot and disappeared into the vortex. Batgirl ran and dived after them but it disappeared into thin air. She landed ungracefully onto the floor, face first.

Hefting the bag to one side, Clark fumbled the keys out of his pocket, slid them in the hole and opeened the dorm room door to the sight of a sopping wet pussy up in the air. He stared at it for a long minute, feeling his arousal starting. A moment ago his mind was consumed with the pink-purple giant that didn't speak any language he knew, but recognized Clark as a Kryptonian, and the abnormal storms that had been ravaging the world, and too a lesser extent what he was going to tell Lois about why he was late. Now all he could think about was Lois's pussy, dripping with girl cum and winking at him as she was bent over, ass high in the air, eating out her cousin.

Chloe, who was laying on the bed, pushed herself up to one elbow, her other hand moving to the back of Lois's head pushing the raven haired reporter into her pussy. She winked at Clark, then said, "Right there Lo, fuck yes, keep going, keep going."

Shutting the door softly, Clark put the food down, undid his pants at super speed then walked up behind Lois and pressed his cockhead to her cunt. Lois jerked hard, trying to see who was behind her, but Chloe would have none of that. She held be cousin's head in place, using both hands and said, "Fuck no bitch, who told you to stop? Keep eating my pussy like a good slut."

Clark winked back at Chloe and put his hands on Lois's hips then plunged in, filling her in one stroke, bottoming out on her cervix, and still not balls deep. Lois screamed into Chloe's pussy but the blonde had no mercy on her. She slapped the back of Lois's head and said, "I said keep eating!"

Clark pulled all the way out, slapped Lois's ass and plunged back into her, filling her in another single thrust. She screamed and Chloe slapped her again. "What are you deaf? You're gonna keep eating my pussy till you get it right, you cum-hungry cunt, and Clark's going to fuck you raw. All fucking night. And you're going to clean both of us up with that slutty tongue of yours after you lap up all the cum!"

Chloe looked up at Clark and said, "Fuck her hard."

And he did.

---------------

It was three hours later when they took a break. Clark had been ridden pretty much the whe tie by Lois. Chloe had made her lick Clark clean, had Clark cum on her tits so Lois had to lick Chloe clean and then spread her legs and scoop out all the cum and slurp that up. Lois was laying on the other bed, her legs spread wide, her pussy lips red and swollen. She was reclined, eating slowly with a dumb/happy smile on her face.

Clark was on Chloe's bed, his back against the wall, grinning easy. He was rock hard again, despite just having filled Lois up with cum. He was munching on some blitzes. "Thanks for heating this up Chloe."

Chloe was pushing her sweats down, and taking Clark's shirt off. She had just come back from the common area where she had microwaved the food. She picked up some food containers and, now naked, her pussy and tits glistening from residual cum and saliva, she walked over to her bed, and put the containers down. Turning to face Lois she bent over, basically shoving her ass and pussy in Clark's face. She started to wiggle her ass in front of Clark but he shoved his middle finger in her pussy, curled it enough to touch her g-spot and then completely blocked from Lois's view, he used his superspeed to give Chloe a two second orgasm.

"Fuck!" Chloe shouted as she threw her hands down to rest on Clark's bed next to Lois's feet. She squirted, a blast of girl cum spraying over Clark like a fire hose. Chloe shook, her whole body in convulsions as she sprayed Clark two, three more times. Clark pulled her down to sit on his lap, holding her as the orgasm kept her shaking for over a minute.

Lois was grinning at her when she came down from her high. "Don't laugh," Chloe said as she carefully stood up, "you have to clean up Clark with your tongue."

Lois laughed. "Wouldn't have it any other way. Just give me a second to recover."

"Take your time," Chloe said as she repositioned herself, spreading her legs and putting her pussylips to Clark's cockhead. "I still need to eat." Clark let out a groan as Chloe slowly lowered herelf down on his cock.

Lois stuck her tongue out at her cousin. "No fair, that cock is all mine tonight. If I could stand up right now I'd come take it."

Chloe laughed. "Relax, I just came, remember. Clark's got alot more in him and I'm just keeping hi warm for-" her face scrunched up, her whole body tensing.

Lois looked at Clark and raised an eyebrow inquizitively. Clark grinned like the proverbial cat who ate the canary. "Watch this," he said and winked.

Lois couldn't see it, but Clark worked his pulman muscle at superspeed about a hundred times a second, effectively turning his cock into a giant, high speed vibrator. All Lois saw was Clark wink and her blonde cousin started to come like a faucet, coating Clark's cock, balls and legs and flooding the bed. This time as Chloe shook, Clark held her against him wrapping his arms around her and pinching her nipples too.

"Want to go for the hat trick?" Clark asked.

Lois's jaw dropped. "You did that?"

"Chloe and I have been fucking for about a year now. I know her body so well I can pretty much make her cum on command." Chloe was still shaking in his arms, lost in her orgasm. He winked at Lois and then pulled on Chloe's nipples, lifting her tits up by them. Chloe shook harder and another blast of cum came out of her.

"Fuck," Lois muttered, "do me like that."

Clark laughed. "It dehydrates you quick. Toss me one of those water bottles?"

Lois groaned as she pushed herself up slightly to stretch, reaching for a water bottle. Her fingers played over the cap of one, her tits swaying as she had to flick her fingers repeatedly to get the bottle to move the two millimeters it took for her to gget a grip on it. Sitting up she tossed the bottle to Clark. He caught it, dreleasing Chloe to let the blonde lean back against him. He undid to cap and pressed it to Chloe's lips. She drank the water, slowly at first but then taking hold of the bottle from Clark and controling it herself, emptying the bottle in gulps.

Lois smiled at them. "So Kansas Cocksman, master of Chloe's cunt, why were you late today? I figgure we could have been riding that jackhammer you call a dick an hour earlier. Not that I didn't enjoy some girl time with Mistress Chloe."

Clark's face went red. Lois laughed. "Don't get shy on me now Smallville. You just fucked me for three hours at the foul mouthed direction of my squirting cousin. There is nothing to be embarrassed about a little bawdy talk."

Chloe, a huge smile plastered on her face, lowered the now empty water bottle. "It's the compliments." She leaned forward slightly and gently squeezed Clark's balls. "He's got a horse cock and he's humble." Her other hand reached down, took one of Clark's hands and put it on her breast. "Mmmm, he was probably stuck in traffic, right Clark?"

Clark sighed. He didn't want to lie. "Kind of. There was this purple giant blowing up Hob's bay." He felt Chloe's pussy suddenly contract around him.

Lois's eyes went wide. "Was Superman there?"

Clark's eyes narrowed. "I, uh, why?"

Lois sat up, her legs snapping shut and all of her previous tiredness seemingly gone. "Damn it Smallville! Was Superman there?"

"Yes. He stopped the giant."

Lois was on here feet, glaring at him. "And you fucked me instead of telling me?"

Clark blinked. "You were pretty happy about that a second ago."

"You don't... I just... FUCK!" Lois was frantically searching the room, throwing on clothes. "It's Superman Clark. I'm a reporter, I need to go write the story." Somehow she had on her pants and shoes already. "Superman is mine Clark. Mine. Perry said anyone can have him but he's mine!"

"Who's Perry?" Clark asked.

"Perry White is the editor-in-chief," Chloe supplied before taking a bite of food. She was surprisingly relaxed despite her cousin being flustered.

Lois had Clark's white t-shirt on. Her nipples were all but boring holes through the thing. Her purse was in her hands. "Thanks for letting me stay, I had a great week, but I gotta go."

"You're not wearing any underwear," Clark said, but Lois was already shutting the door behind her.

Chloe giggled. "I don't think she cares."

Clark squeezed her tit. "What was that all about?"

"Ooh, you have until I cum again to stop doing that." Chloe wiggled her hips. "Lois is a bit obsessed with Superman. She thinks he's hers exclusively."

Clark reached his hand over to Chloe's pussy, pushing down on her clit. "Doesn't she know I fuck you too? I mean, I've fucked you both at the same time."

Chloe's whole body tensed as Clark touched her clitoris. "Um, are you going to make me cum again?"

"Yes. Repeatedly. Maybe two, three hundred times this hour. You're going to need alot of water. But explain this to me first."

Chloe sighed. "Let me eat something." She took another bite, chewed and swallowed while Clark played with her nipples and clit. "Usually a news organization puts one person on a story. You are such big news that Perry opened up Superman to whoever could bring him the best exclusives. If you wanted to give me an interview I would be the most famous reporter in the world overnight."

Clark shook his head. "You're joking."

Chloe laughed, she rocked her hips, trying to get Clark deeper inside her. "Kind of. It is true I'd be the most famous yadda-yadda Pulitzer, but I'd never betray you Clark."

Clark switched nipples. "So Lois is trying to protect her story on me?"

Chloe took another bite, swallowing it down with Clark's soda. "Yes. And she's obsessed. Now, make me cum."

And he did.

Maxine swung the door open to find Tara pouting behind it. She pointed out the obvious with chuckles, “You look like a truck just ran you over.”

“Ugh, I did.” Tara pushed her way into their apartment and flopped right onto the couch. With Bruce’s financial back-up, the girls rented the apartment and moved in together after their graduation a week ago. They were accepted to the local prestige university, which Bruce had to pull some strings for them.

“Shriek pin-balled me around a few armor truck. He had it worse though. Let’s just he won’t need a mask to hide his identity.”

“Shriek? I thought you were tailing Ten and Ace.” She slapped Tara’s legs and moved them so she could have a spot on the couch too. As soon as she sat, the legs came down onto her laps.

“I was until they disappeared in that weird purple hole. Hey, where did you get that picture? I don’t remember taking it.” She reached over to the coffee table for the digital picture frame. It was a picture of her, mom, Matt and her boyfriend at the graduation reception, which she had missed because of Batgirl.

“I’m Maxine the Great. I can make anything happens.”

“Photoshop?”

She laughed and admitted, “Yup.”

“Oh Maxine the Great, how about a massage? I’m so freaking sore.” She patted her shoulder, indicating the tender spot.

“You ask for this, you ask for that. I give, give, and give. Yet you can’t give me a mask?” Maxine complained but she obliged anyways. She climbed on Tara and straddled her while her hands rubbed her shoulders.

Tara groaned to show her enjoyment. She defended, “The old man’s against it. He owns all the suits. Besides, getting beat up is not fun.”

“But you like it when I do this,” Maxine reached back, pulled her Tara’s skirt and slapped her ass. Tara didn’t protest, instead she encouraged her by raising her bottom a little higher. Maxine continued a few more times before squeezed the cheek tightly. Then her hand dived down her crotch. Her fingers pressed firmly between on the cotton panties, felt the heat and dampness seeping through. Her fingertips glided along her friend’s covered pussy in a circular motion. “Someone is enjoying this kind of beating huh?”

Tara finally rose her head just long enough to say, “Shut up and just eat me out, woman.”

---

“It’s a portal that allows you to jump through dimensions,” Bruce explained. He pulled up the prison security camera inside the vault. “I was able to enable the cameras just before they disappeared.” It recorded Batgirl entrance and then Ten and Ace disappeared inside the purple swirl.

Bruce re-winded the footage, stopped it, and zoomed in Ace’s chest. A tiny purple round disc had attached right in the center of his clover’s logo. “There. That’s the source. Ace must be controlling it from his android body.”

Tara studied it for a full second, then concluded, “It doesn’t look like something from this world. It’s probably a souvenir left by an arch-enemy from one of your Justice League buddies.”

“Regardless, we don’t know its full power so we can’t let these immature playing with it. So gear uppp-ugh-what are you doing?” Bruce hastily covered his eyes with his hand just as Tara began to strip

“What do you think? Strip down so I can get my ass in gear.”

“Do it somewhere else.”

“So you mean Batgirl can’t change into her Batsuit in a Batcave?” she questioned rhetorically. “Pfft, you act like you haven’t seen a naked body before. Look.” She grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand away from his face. Bruce tried to resist but was overpowered. To his relief, she was already in the sleek suit. “Tada! Hahahaha! Are you blushing old man?”

He slapped her hand off with the knob of the walking so he could turn his chair around to his the growing tent between his legs. He ordered, “Just go.”

----

Batgirl didn’t go for subtlety this time. She busted through the glass windows of the duo’s hide out. Ten was already throwing kicks and punches before the dust settled. Batgirl dodged and blocked all of them but didn’t counterattack. Instead she tried to reach out to her with words, “Ten, listen to me. That thing could be dangerous. Give it up.”

Ten didn’t listen. She exploited the Batgirl’s compassion against her and kept attacking.

“McGinnis, stop fooling around. Ace is activating it.”

She risked a glance back at the andriod, who had already summoned the vortex. “Ah, shit.” Ten took the opportunity to knee her in the stomach. Batgirl grabbed her leg and threw her to aside. She dispensed an electric batarang and aimed it at Ace.

It pierced into his calf and electrocuted the guy. He didn’t even scream, just fumbled onto his face. Before she could claim victory, the swirl opened up more and turned into a twister. It sucked and pulled everything in the room into it.

“Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!” She dug her claws into the ground, trying to hold on. “Bruce, do---.” Its suction was too powerful, and kept reeling her toward it. She couldn’t hold on anymore and went flying into purple wormhole.

Last edited:
TADA! 2014, Superman's world

The vortex spat out the half dazed Batgirl. The purple swirl disappeared before she even landed. Her body slammed against a billboard before drooped ten feet down onto the concrete of the rooftop. She held in her scream when she felt a bone, or two, break from the impact. She fumbled awkwardly to her feet, trying to shake off the pain and the annoying static in her ears.

“McG…zzzpftistissss…kay? Where…stifizffffff…Mc---.”

“Hey? You sound funny. Hey?”

“rrrr…szffft…you…szfffttttp.”

“Hey! Bruce? Come in. Hello?” She tapped the side of her head a couple times, hoping that would fix the problem but having no luck.

“Your…fffttt…lo…szzffft-tionnnn.”

“Repeat that. There’s something wrong with the transmitter. I can’t understand you. Hey? Heeeey!?”

Then there was dead silent. She couldn’t decide which is worse: the annoying static or totally lost communication. Her fingers slid across the utility to summon the Batmobile…or at least she thought so. The flying car never came. She stared up at the dusky sky for a good minute before accepted the face while grumbled, “Oh, fucktastic.”

Batgirl waddled over to the edge and tried to see if she recognized her location. Did she hit her head a little too hard during the altercation? She couldn’t recognize anything she was seeing. Her eyes tried to focus on unfamiliar busy street below. The people dressed so strange… so old fashion. The vehicles… they weren’t hovering. They had rubbers wheels grounded them on the ground.

She commented to herself, “Batty, I don’t think we’re in Gotham anymore. Where the hell a---.” Her jaw dropped in mid-sentence when she finally recognized the huge metal globe structure below. She adjusted her sight until she could read the caption, “Daily Planet.”

---

Tara stepped out of the elevator in flip flop, jeans, and a white t-shirt with “I :heart: <S>” across the chest. She “burrowed” these, along with the backpack, from a boutique clothing store across the street. Thank goodness the Batsuit had invisibility so she could grab these without any run-in with the owner. Bruce would never approve, but she didn’t have much choice. It was either that or waltz into the news station in a Batsuit, which was neatly shoved into the bag hanging on her shoulder.

She walked up to the reception desk, glanced at the nametag on the woman and greeted, “Hello, Stephanie. I need to see Clark Kent.”

The blonde questioned, “Who?”

“Clark Kent. Your Editor-In-Chief. Tell him it’s Tara McGinnis. He’ll make time for me,” she instructed boldly .

“If you’re going to pull a prank, get your facts straight. Our Editor is Perry White and not some Clark Kent. Now stop messing around and go away.” Stephanie brushed her away with a wave of her hand.

It took everything in Tara from slapping some senses into her. “Perry? Who the hell is that? Wait a min---,” she grabbed the newspaper form the pile, “---ute. 2014? Fourteen?”

Lois hadn't slept yet. She left her cousin's dorm last night after working a standard 16 hour day and having a marathon fuck session with Clark's humble horse cock. She was still dressed in her pants from yesterday and Clark's white shirt. The no bra thing had gotten her all the wrong attention today.

Lois left the dorm and went straight to the battle site. It was already cordoned off by the police, and over three hours old when she got there. The downside was the scene wasn't fresh, the upside was there were only a couple cops there and all of them wanted to impress the buxom babe with her nipples poking through her shirt. None of them recognized her in the glow of the their flashlights, they just focused on the tits, so Lois threw her shoulders back, her chest out and dialed her vocabulary back to 90 IQ points, and the cops couldn't fall over themselves to give her confidential information fast enough. She would have to file this technique away for later use.

She had a pretty good idea of what happened. Purple giant crashed into Hob's bay. Everyone agreed it crashed, like a plane, there was a big explosion in the water. The giant slogged onto theshore and started blasting stuff with his laser gun. Apparently it was screaming in some foreign tongue. Russian or Persian or something no one knew. There didn't seem to be any rhyme or Reason to the attacks, no end goal, it just shot at the largest concentration of people. and it's gun was apparently some laser-disintegration explosion plasma rail gun. Lois kept up with first person shooters. She liked the historical or modern day ones but she had logged enough hours in Halo to know the lingo, and it was obvious the rookie patrol knew just enough information to give her the big picture, but not give her any details.

She went down to the police station where the giant was being held, but they wouldn't let her in. All of her contacts worked days so she headed back to the planet to write up her notes and they to sneak a nap. Perry always wanted everyone at the morning meeting, so she should put in an appearance.

The Daily Planet was empty, but she had a key. She was standing in front of the skyscraper, fumbling in her purse for it when she heard someone say, "Who is that trying to get into the Daily Planet? Why it's Lois Lane! Star reporter and sure to be multi Pulitzer prize winner!"

Lois sighed and stood upright, making her breasts bounce, her nipples rubbing against the cotton of Clark's t-shirt, reminding her how she was dressed. It was the worst possible thing to be dressed in around Steve Lombard.

He closed the distance between them and said, "Holy fuck! Nice tits Lois! Why the hell have you been hiding those bottle rockets? Or did you wear the wet t-shirt and no bra for me? You know I come in early to get ahead of the day's sports stories, so is today the day you give old Steve a shot at putting the old pig skin between your uprights?"

Lois turned, kicked him dead in the balls and turned away, walking down the street. First stop was her apartment to change, then to work to type up her notes.

Fuck, her clothes were still at Chloe's! Met U was all the way across town!

In the early morning traffic, it took nearly an hour to get across town to Met U. She could have taken the subway and gotten there in ten minutes, but she wasn't getting into the subway in what was effectively a wet t-shirt. Black belt or not, that was asking for trouble.

She got out the key on the way to the door, got into the building and got the key to Chloe's room ready as she walked there. She didn't need some college pervert stafing at her tits anymore than she wanted that former pro quarterback turned sports editor staring and making advances. Now if Clark stared...

But he wouldn't. Clark didn't stare. He would offer her his coat, or the shirt off his back, but he wouldn't stare. And she had little doubt Clark could out fuck them. Pretty much anyone really. He had amazing stamina and his cock, well, she could write poetry to that thing, not that she'd ever let him know that. Either way she was getting way too used to having Clark around. She wasn't looking for a relationship and the last thing she would do was steal her favorite cousin's boyfriend. Share him though, that was another story.

Lois blinked. When the hell did Clark start coming to mind as the ideal man instead of Superman? Must be the lack of sleep.

She opened up Chloe's door, stepped inside then closed it down to a crack so she had a sliver of light to get dressed by. What the hell had Chloe done with her bra and panties last night? Didn't mattter, fresh pair, and get to the office.

Lois stopped. Chloe was laying on the bed, asleep, cum pooling out of her pussy, wet cum on her tits and face, just a hot, wet gooey mess. Where the hell was Clark? He'd been here recently, the cum was wet, where was he now? Was he in the bathroom? If Clark walked in here, naked, with that big old horse dick of his swaying with every step, Lois was going to call in late, get herself a nice hard ride and then nap out.

No. She had to get to the police station. Clark's magnificent cock could wait. She had a story to write.

Lois quickly finished getting dressed and left. She was sure she'd get another go at Clark soon enough. Just not as often as she had over the last couple days.

Heh, cock withdrawal. Don't let Steve Lombard know.

---------------

Clark was finishing up at the farm. He flew back everyday and did all the farm work at superspeed, usually during the wee hours of the morning. Having Lois over had made him rework the schedule.

Clark cleaned up, took a quick shower and hit the skies. He stopped to pick wildflowers and ended his flight in the back alley near the Daily Planet. He walked into the lobby and up to the receptionist. There was a girl there wearing flip-flops, tight jeans that showed off her ass and a white superman t-shirt. She was arguing with the receptionist, and his name kept coming up.

He leaned forward as the girl stared at the paper and said, "Good morning Stephanie, good morning young lady. I'm Clark Kent. I can assure you I don't work here, but I would like to drop these flowers off for-"

Stephanie interrupted him, "For Chloe Sullivan! Of course! Leave them with me and I'll be sure she gets them. I'm sorry Clark, I didn't even think of you when this girl asked for the editor-in-chief."

Clark laughed, gently. "No thank you. I see the hours Chloe puts in just for being an intern. I don't want a career in journalism." Clark turned to the other girl and said, "Now, can I help you Miss..." he pointed to her shirt, "Supergirl?"

---------------
OOC:

Tag Lotus, you're it!

Tara mumbled the title of front page, “Superman 1. Purpleman 0.” The subtitle read, “Saves Another Day.” Just as she was about to unfold the crease, someone else came up to the reception desk. He had flowers in hand, greeted Stephanie and then turned to her.

It wasn’t until he had introduced himself that Tara looked up from the paper. She stared at him with wide eyes while he explained.

Her mind jumbled with thoughts while Stephanie and Clark talked. That. That’s Clark? Superman Clark? Clark Kent? He’s so …. young! Damn. Wait, right. 2014.

Tara looked at him up and down. He was undeniably fit, broad shoulders, chest of steel, nice ass. That nicely combed hair, the nerdy specs, those piercing baby blue – yet highly dangerous eyes...

He turned to her and pointed at her bosom, asking, “Now, can I help you Miss...Supergirl?”

“Supergirl? No, I’m Ba---ugh, nevermind.” She grabbed his arm, questioned, “You’re Clark Kent. The Clark Kent? Prove it.” She let go form his rock hard bicep and grabbed his face between her hands.

She stood on her tippy-toes while pulled him down a little so they were at even eye-level. She blurted a train of questions, “What’s your father’s name? Where are you from? How old are you? What do you mean you don’t work here? Wait, who’s Chloe Sullivan? Won’t Louis kick your ass for giving flowers to another girl? Can you take me to Gotham?”

Tara finally stopped to take a breath. "If you really are Clark Kent..." She pulled him in closer and whispered to his ear, “then I know your secret.”

She pulled back and observed his expression.

OOC: Woohoo! Interaction, yay, finally! :rolleyes: I'll have a post about Neo-Gotham again soon

Last edited:
Clark was a bit taken aback by the girl's high speed assault of questions, but it wasn't the first time some big city slicker had tried to bamboozle the slow-paced Kansas farmboy. Hadn't worked the other times, wouldn't work this time. The secret line threw him. He had a number of secrets, and being Superman was the furthest from his mind. So far he didn't have any serious enemies, to his knowledge, so protecting his secret identity was more about people not asking him to use his powers for their personal gain. The first secret that came to Clark's mind was that he was sleeping with both Chloe and Lois, especially since the stranger had mentioned them.

Clark turned to Stephanie and smiled at her. "I'm sorry about all this. She seems intent on causing a bit of a ruckus." He gave Stephanie a reassuring wink.

Clark turned bacck to Tara, took her by the arm and gently, but firmly started walking towards the doors. "How about we go outside and let this woman do her job?"

Clark got them outside, and standing in front of the Daily Planet building he let go of Tara. "I'm sorry Miss, but you seem to have me at a disadvantage. You know my name, but I don't know yours."

That would be the moment Lois got back to the Planet. She didn't say anything, she just shot Clark a glare and walked into the building. Clark gave her a wave, not wanting to be distracted from whoever this girl was.

Then he noticed what was in her backpack. X-ray, microscopic vision came in handy more often then you'd think. Wires sewn into fabric, microscopic servo motors, ionic flight boots. Most of this stuff was theoretical right now, or in its infancy stages. Some of it was reminiscent of the technology the purple giant had used last night. Some of it caused that black mass of Kryptonian memory in the back of his head to surge.

Clark took a deep breath and let it out slow. He didn't want to tip his hand. He was Superman, he could afford to wait a bit. "How do you know my name, and why are you so concerned about a farmboy from Kansas?"

If Tara remembered correctly, Clark should already be in his thirties in 2014. Superman would had been a household name. Him along with a handful of founding members would had erected Justice League. But here she was, in 2014 with a much younger and way hotter Clark Kent. If he was indeed the Clark Kent at all.

He didn’t seem shocked or phased when she told him that she knew his secret. On the contrary, he looked a little embarrassed. Tara, of course, didn’t know about the three-some rendezvous he has with Chloe and Lois. As matter of fact, she still didn’t know who Chloe is.

This was giving her a headache. She sworn once she returned to 2040, she would melt down that Ace’s android body and casted him into a pinball. She hated time travel, especially when the history didn’t add up. She hated the past. Why couldn’t she travel into the future? Learn something useful? She would like the future more... of course, she would then have a run-in where she learned her “real” father is... well, that was for another time...

Before Tara could react to his suggestion, he already grabbed her arm and pulled her along. He sure had a grip of steel. Once outside, he asked for her name.

“Oh, right. I’m Tara, Tara McGinniiiiiiiiiiiis.” She dragged out the last syllable as her gaze followed his to a young, dark hair, curvy, Caucasian lady. She looked at them with both curious and disapproval expression. She looked so familiar...

When Tara placed the face, she blurted, “Is that... Lois Lane? Wow, she is hot. Or wait, is it ‘she WAS hot?”

The Lois she knew was near sixty with wrinkly face, saggy breasts, and slightly hunch back. She had seen pictures of her in one of Bruce’s ‘shoe boxes,’ but never imagine Lois to be a babe.

Tara tapped his arm, teasing, “No wonder why you always stuck your neck out for her, Clark. She’s quiet a catch in her youngin’ days. You do know how to pick them, you sly old man you.” She then turned back to face Clark, whom just lifted his eyes off her backpack.

He was not amused. Instead he exhaled and asked in all seriousness, at least pretty serious in Tara’s book. Even if Superman could afford to wait, Batgirl couldn’t. She needed to find her way home, back to the future. What would Gotham City be like without the night vigilante? When Bruce put up his cape for 2 decades, the city had turned … well it wasn’t pretty...

So she cut to the chase, “Okay farmboy from Kansas...” At least his home state jived with the Clark she know. “...Are you or are you not...”

She looked around them, trying to spot any eavesdropper. She stared back up at him and pointed her finger at the <S> on her t-shirt.

The logo positioned right on her left breast. The nipple protruded, unprotected and bra-less under the T. She didn’t think about stealing...rather “burrowing” a bra. She didn’t need one under the Batsuit...

Last edited:
"No Tara, I am not now, nor have I ever been a nipple." He paused. Clark had a dry sense of humor, sometimes it took people a moment to realize he was joking. This was the second time the girl with the high tech powered suit talked about Lois and this time she identified her by sight. And she seemed to know he was Superman. He needed to figure out who she was and what her agenda was. "Even though it is a very nice nipple."

"Now, I don't know who you are or what you want, but you know some odd things about me and people I care about and that concerns me. So why don't we go down the Starbucks, get a cup of coffee and you can tell me the whole story." Clark pointed down the road, indicating she should start walking.

---------------

OOC: I hate giving you a short post. There's only so much I can do to move us.

Clark isn't going to admit to being Superman until Tara explains who she is and how she knows who he is. She should recognize him the more she looks at him, Kryptonians don't age as fast as humans, and with those wacky powers he gets from the yellow sun. He would look a little older in her time, but that's from bearing the responsibility of the world on his shoulders for forty years instead of the three months he's been Superman so far. Or have her stab him and the knife break to prove his identity to her.

Please move our characters to Starbucks or somewhere private so they can talk.

“Gaaahwat? What are you…,” Tara looked down at her finger, just then realized where it’s pointing. “Har. Har. Very funny, big guy.” She rolled her eyes at his compliment. She would have appreciated it if they were in a different circumstance. She did blushed ever so slightly, but just played it off.

“Oh good, Starbucks. A shot of something strong sounds really good right now. Let’s go.” She took lead toward the direction Clark had pointed. Once again, the Starbucks here wasn’t quite the same as the one in her Gotham. Little did she know that the mega coffee chain only serves… coffee… Back home, Starbucks carried everything from coffee to wine, and everything else in between. It was a true one-stop thirst quencher.

As they strolled, her eyes darted around, observing and admiring the ancient city. The cars didn’t fly. The streets were all on ground level, not elevated and looped around buildings. Their skyscrapers were only a third tall of the ones in Tara’s time. The people were so, well, normal and human. All of them were except for Mr. Smallville walking with her.

Speaking of the devil, she needed to find a way to confirm his alter ego identity. She couldn’t just blurt, “Hey you, I know you’re Superman because I’m Batgirl. Now tell your Justice League comrades to take me home…” She couldn’t do that, at least not yet. She needed more proof before revealing her own. She could challenge him into a fist fight…right, no. She could stab him and see if he bleeds red…

Get serious, McGinnis. Stop fooling around! She groaned inwardly as the imaginary voice, that sounded a lot like Bruce, scolded at her.

Once they made into the fairly empty coffee shop. A snoring old man sat by the window and a mother with a stroller by him. After Tara got over her shock and disappointment of the place, they ordered and took the corner seat furthest away from the barista station. She didn’t pay, of course. Her form of payment wouldn’t have work.

She settled on the chair across from him with the backpack on her laps. Her hand reached inside, found the belt, and dispensed a handful of marbles. She casually struck up a random question, “Say, Bruce Wayne wouldn’t happen to be visiting you right now, would he?”

As they talked, she watched the girl some drinks on her hand approaching them behind him. Tara waited until she was close enough, and then released the little balls underneath the girl. She slipped and lost her balance and threatening to fall and spill everything over the stroller with the sleeping baby.

Tara hoped Clark would react, showed off his super-speed to save the child from steam scorching liquid. If he didn’t, stabbing him with a knife would sound so good…

Last edited:
Clark payed for them both. She didn't even offer to cover herself. He did suggest they come here, which in Smallville meant he was offering to pay, but no one in Metropolis had ever assumed such a thing.

As soon as he sat down she asked another question. This one was safe though. Clark arched an eyebrow. "I don't know anyone named Bruce Wayne. And it's my turn to ask a few questions. Let's start with how you know me. You're not from Smallville and you're not in any of my classes at Met U."

While he was asking Tara dropped some kind of ball bearing looking things. The barista chick who was bringing them their drinks slipped on them and was about to spill scalding hot coffee all over an infant in a stroller. Clark couldn't use superspeed, the sonic boom he would create would devastate the store. But he was nothing if not resourceful. Taking a quick breath he let it out slow, directing it toward the barista, trying to modulate to keep her from falling, but worst case scenario, keeping the coffee from burning the infant. It worked and it didn't. The barista chick couldn't keep her balance and dropped to one knee, keeping the coffee and the baby safe.

Clark did use his superspeed to grab Tara by the hand, and pull that to the table. He didn't have to break the sound barrier for that one. It looked to all the world that he was just holding hands like a couple would. What he knew was that she wasn't going anywhere.

"Why did you do that?" Clark demanded in a whisper.

“Wait, you don’t know Bruce?” she questioned in disbelieve just as the commotion was about to break lose. Nothing really happened besides the barista fell to her knee. The coffee was still in their respective cups, and the baby was scorch free.

Before Tara could completely figure out what had happened, her hand was yanked and slammed on the table.

“Shiiit, you’re fast,” she blurted, trying but failing to free from his grip. “That was obviously a test…One that didn’t turn out quiet exactly how I wanted…”

Out of habit, she mumbled her trance of thoughts. " Shouldn’t you have met Bruce by now? Let’s see, Justice League was erected in the early 2000s. So by now, Superman and Batman should’ve already known each other. You guys were two of the founding members after all. What the hell is going on? Why it is so different here?”

Her tone was low, meant to be heard by her and usually the old-Bruce back at the Batcave. Pretty sure Clark could hear her as well. She sighed heavily, and pinched her nose-bridge with the free hand. She just wanted… needed to go home…

She continued to mumble directly for Clark this time, “I know you’re a man of steel, laser eyes, superstrength and speed, all that jazz, because you’re Superman. I know this because we met in the future, Clark. Yes, I’m from the future. 2040. Gotham. I’m Bruce’s protégé. I am…”

She leaned over the table. Her breasts rested on the cold surface, erected her nipples even more if that was possible at all.

“…Batgirl.”

It was the laser eyes comment that convinced him. At Chloe's suggestion he had made very sure to not reveal everything he could do. All the papers had ever reported about him was flight, super strength and invulnerability. He had used super speed often enough, but they attributed that to flight. People couldn't see his heat vision, so it was easy to use that subtly, like with the mining armor incident with Dan Turpin. The only two people on Earth who knew about his laser eyes were him and Chloe.

The way she gave him the information helped too. No one knew about the super senses either. And when she mentioned Wayne, Gotham and the Bat it all clicked. The Wayne child had gone missing after their parents were murdered. It made national news when Clark was a kid, but like most kids he didn't follow the news. He did see the article online a few months back about the lost Wayne heir returning to Gotbam, but he didn't read that either. To be honest he wasn't sure if the heir was a boy or a girl. The Bat was a different thing altogether. It was rumors, conjecture, nothing at the national level, yet, but all over the Gotham local papers. A giant Bat, possibly a vampire was terrorizing the Gotham underworld. There'd been some odd captures of some odd criminals. Clark hadn't looked into it much. So the Wayne heir was the Bat. Interesting. It explained the high tech suit in her bag, too.

Clark leaned back, sipping his coffee and did a quick scan of the place using x-ray vision. No listening devices present. Good. He turned back to Tara and got a full on x-ray of her, and damn she was fine. Definitely an amazing body. He felt a reaction of his own begin in his trousers.

"Superman only showed up in Metropolis three months ago. There's other superheroes running around, including rumors of vigilantes like a robin hood in Star City and a vampire bat in Gotham."

Clark sipped his coffee again before continuing. He pointed to her backpack. "I like your bag. I have a book bag too, I mostly keep text books in it for classes, but I also keep one fun novel in there for breaks. The one I'm reading now is a sci-fi novel about a group of people who travel through alternate dimensions. The worlds are all similar but slightly different. That might be something you'd be interested in."

Clark released her hand. "Did you hear about the giant Superman fought last night? He was about nine feet tall and had pink-purple skin and a laser gun. I know you've got 26 years under your belt, and I'm only 18. Maybe you've heard of this giant? Maybe you'd like to go see him with me? Maybe you should wear something more appropriate when we go?"

He needed a way to talk to her besides subtle references.

Tara watched his reaction, or the lack-there-of. He casually sipped his coffee and looked at her. His eyes wandered up and down, prompted her suspicion. “If you’re doing what I think you’re doing with your…” she pointed at her eyes, “…I’ll get you back for that.”

She didn’t try to stop him or cover up, just sat and grinned. Her cheeks did flush subtly.

“Vampire what? Hahaha! Can’t wait until I tell the old man that,” she blurted amusingly. She then listened, looked down at her backpack when he pointed at it, and rubbed her chin while he continued about dimension travelling and the purple-giant.

“Travelling to an Alternate dimension hm? Ugh, you J.L. folks and your enemies are so complicated,” she mumbled. She kept her hand on the table even after he had released them.

“So that damn thing is not only a time travel portal, but also can go to another dimension. That would explain why this 2014 is so different from what I know about 2014. Superman is so new and…” she looked at hot nerd with glasses, “…young here.”

When he mentioned the giant, she recalled the front page of the Daily Planet from earlier. She didn’t get a chance to read the article but from Clark’s description, she narrowed down to a few races in her head; one of them being the habitants of Khundia planet. They should be living contently in their own world thanks to Wonder Woman and a Green Lantern. Then again, this was not her dimension.

Tara contemplated over his offer in going to see the giant. Shouldn’t her first priority is to find a portal to go home? Then again, she didn’t know where to start looking for one… If the Khund or any other kind of aliens could get here, maybe they came via a portal too… It wouldn’t hurt to go talk to the alien.

“Alright. Let’s make it a date. I’ll dress up in something sexy if you wear that red and blue tux. By the way, where’s he now?”

Okay. So she knew about the x-ray vision. That was one up on Chloe. Open relationship or not he didn't need her worrying about him being able to see every woman in the world naked whenever he wanted to. When she threatened to get him back for snooping on her Clark smiled.

"What do you have in mind? I don't know what morality is like in 2040, but most girls in 2014 where panties. And a bra."

He let her ramble about JL enemies and the old man. The old man was probably the Batman. That made sense. In response to her question about the giant he stood up.

"The po-po have him." Clark chuckled. Po-po. He over heard that in LA when he broke up a gang firefight. Whatever would people come up with next.

Clark walked out, sipping his coffee. He did a check for cameras with his x-ray vision and walked down the alley closest to Starbucks, making sure Tara was with him. He wrapped his arm around the girl, pulling her close to him, made sure the coast was clear and leapt up to the roof of Starbucks. He was very aware of her breasts smooshed up against his chest and her nipples poking him. He was also aware of her affect on him. And was fairly certain she could feel his third leg pressed up against her thigh. He scanned for airplanes with his telescopic vision and then released her.

"Ok Batgirl, we're clear to change. Into costume that is. Unless you're going to be embarrassed being naked in front of me? Just to be fair I'll go first."

Clark spun at superspeed, completing his costume change in one jiffy. It was spandex and showed off every muscle and crevice. It was also very noticeable that he had a huge cock that seemed to have escaped his trunks and slipped down his left leg.

He shot Tara a cocky grin. "Your turn."

---------------

OOC: moved us to the roof, I hope you don't mind.

Ha! So he was doing what she had suspected. Her eyes rolled and head shook when he jabbed at her braless state. Although she did felt a little embarrassed, she defended, “At least I don’t wear my underwear on the outside. That’s never good fashion in any decade.”

“Who’s Po-Po? Heeeey.” She jumped to her feet and followed him.

He led them down an alley and had his arm around her.

“What do you think you---.” They were already in mid-air before she could finish her protest. He held her tightly. Her body pressed against him. Their obvious protruding body parts were squashed and rubbed against one another.

Once on the rooftop, he proposed to change right then and there. Without waiting for her response, he spun and stood in his Superman get-up. She admired him from head to bottom. Her gaze lingered around at the impressive bulge, bit her lips and groaned inwardly before rose to meet his cocky grin.

She wanted to slap that smug off his face. "Now I see Bruce's frustration with you," she mumbled.

Tara dug into her backpack and pulled out the Batsuit. She hang it over a shoulder and then worked on unzipping her jeans. Half way shimmered off her round ass, she released a few smoke pebbles. It sizzled and provided a thick smoke screen around her. She didn't think whether that would work on Superman or not, just needed some distraction.

When it evaporated into the air, she stood tall in the sleek, dark, techno suite. She was still shorter and slimmer against the bulky red-and-blue man. Her suit was skin-tight, accentuated her curves. Unlike his, it covered her fully erect nipples. Although masked, her grin still shown on her face.

"And where exactly is this Po-Po."

"Hey, as long as people are looking at my underwear they won't be looking at my face," Clark said as Tara changed in her smoke cloud. "And Po-po is slang for the police. Apparently it didn't survive to your time."

Clark whistled in appreciation. "Nice outfit."

Clark cleared his throat. "Before I fly us over there let me say a few things. From your insistence that I am the editor of the Planet and Superman, I assume I've been able to keep my identity secret, and that you helped. I'm going to ask you to continue keeping that secret. Even from the Bat, let Wayne figure that out in good time. Also, no one knows about me being an alien, or the laser vision or enhanced senses. I haven't held a press conference or explained anything, and I don't intend to. People know about the flight and the strength, let them wonder about the rest, okay?"

Clark waited for her response before continuing. "I'll fly you over to Gotham when you're ready. I suspect you're going to have a pretty hard time seeing Wayne. If you need a place to stay, call me and I'll pick you up. You can stay with me and Chloe. Just as a warning, Chloe and I have an open relationship. I don't know if they have those in your future world, but it means it's ok for us to have sex with other people, or have sex with other people together. So far we've only brought one other person in, so we'll try to keep things in our pants if you need to sleep over. But if Chloe decides she likes you, well, she'll probably hit on you, FYI."

As silly as his reason for wearing the blue underpants on the outside, it worked pretty well in distracting glares away from his face. Batgirl found herself staring below his waist but wasn’t interest in the underwear, more focus on the buldge beneath. Underneath the black mask, she flushed brightly.

Her eyes reluctantly rose to his while he asked to keep his secrets. “Alright, I won’t rat you out if you don’t reveal mine. Deal?” She held out her hand and waited to seal their deal with a handshake while she added, “Let’s keep where and when I came from between us as well. I don’t know if my existence here in the past will change anything in the future for both yours and mine worlds.”

She then walked over to the ledge while he spoke again, offering his help and lodging. She looked slowly left to right for a panorama view while the scanner searched for the police station. Clark had said the purple giant man is kept there. She slowly turned to look at him after he revealed his living arrangement with Chloe.

“Chloe? So you’re not head-over-heels for Lois here? I’ve never heard you mention Chloe back home. Wait, you sly-dog, do you bang different hotties in different dimension?”

She then hopped onto the ledge while waited for a response from him, if any. “Bruce and Gotham can wait. If this prisoner is who I think he is, he might be the key for me to go home. The sooner I find the way home, the less likely I will drop in on your love fest. Not that I can't handle you or your lady friend, I'm just already taken. I have my own boytoy back home." She smirked and winked boastfully.

"So to the po-po we go.” Batgirl stepped over the edge and fell off the ledge with her arms opened and wings extended underneath. Second later, the rockets ignited beneath the boots, allowing her to stay in air. She flew high enough not to attract too many attention but still low that she had to steer around a few tall buildings.

Back