Putin's puta

(#2) Short-Fingered Vulgarian

Rubio tired to stoop to his level by suggesting that his small hands is indicative of the size of his penis. At the next debate Trump had a compulsive need to counter that suggestion by publicly stating to the world during a presidential debate that his penis is more above average, or some shit like that. I don't understand how anyone could vote for someone so insecure.
That was an extremely embarrassing moment for the USA. I'm glad that I wasn't the only person who noticed that.

What we really need is a mockname that is somehow connected with that fuzzy yellow extraterrestrial scalp parasite that controls Trump's mind. Any ideas?

Trump and his administration of disgusting sycophants, make Springtime for Hitler and Dr. Strangelove less funny.

It was a reference to Mel Brooks' The Producers. The title characters solicit duplicative investments from several sources to produce a Broadway play they expect to flop -- because if a play flops, it flops, and nobody asks to see the books afterwards, and they can pocket whatever they didn't spend on the show, which would be most of what they collected. Much to their consternation, their musical, Springtime for Hitler, is a smash hit on sheer quirk-appeal, despite its being exactly what the title implies. Now, if Mel were to make a Trump show . . .

But thank you for putting Doctor Strangelove into my head in connection with all this! :eek:

It was a reference to Mel Brooks' The Producers. The title characters solicit duplicative investments from several sources to produce a Broadway play they expect to flop -- because if a play flops, it flops, and nobody asks to see the books afterwards, and they can pocket whatever they didn't spend on the show, which would be most of what they collected. Much to their consternation, their musical, Springtime for Hitler, is a smash hit on sheer quirk-appeal, despite its being exactly what the title implies. Now, if Mel were to make a Trump show . . .

But thank you for putting Doctor Strangelove into my head in connection with all this! :eek:

The sad reality of Trump is far more bizarre than any parody of an unhinged leader.

Your President

STILL your President

ahahahaha and that's Mr President to you, communists

Nothing quite like snowflake tears for the tea, Mr President!

It's awesome to be white

The Knights of Kekistan stand with your President.

https://youtu.be/nBlYlSs2fIU

Fecking Amateurs! Sorosian Snowflakes Can't Meme!

Your President

STILL your President

ahahahaha and that's Mr President to you, communists

Nothing quite like snowflake tears for the tea, Mr President!

It's awesome to be white

The Knights of Kekistan stand with your President.

https://youtu.be/nBlYlSs2fIU

Fecking Amateurs! Sorosian Snowflakes Can't Meme!

Somehow, I don't expect "the Knights of Kekistan" to catch on as a meme.

Not even in alt-right circles.

Compare the Knights Who Say Ni. Now, that's a meme!

Somehow, I don't expect "the Knights of Kekistan" to catch on as a meme.

Not even in alt-right circles.

Compare the Knights Who Say Ni. Now, that's a meme!

While the knights of ni dwell among the legends of ore.......The Knights Of Kekistan are indeed legendary for the headaches caused to the snowflakes!

After all, The III% can rightfully lay claim to decorating 0berry Davis limo, the Knights of Kekistan are responsible for Shitlery the Lessor's drinking and shower curtain fashion!

http://the-republic-of-kekistan.wikia.com/wiki/Republic_of_Kekistan

President pussy ass bitch

I must have been drunk when I posted this one.

So disrespectful

Last edited:
ah, here is the original thread

Putin's Puta

Lately, I have decided on Donald "John" Dump.

He has caused so many people to prostitute themselves to him, just as Donald "John" has prostituted himself to Putin.The universes are witness to how many other men gave Donald "John" money for illicit services rendered by him.

FFS, the people who insist that they are Extremist Right Wing crusaders, were only prostitutes of the men connected to Big Energy. Who has more money to throw away, than oil and gas companies ? Who needs military forces to protect their interests, more than they do ? The latest muck has Russua holding a hostage, because the NRA prostituted themselves to Russia. One was fucking Putin's prostitute, Maria Butina.

Russian authorities arrested Paul Whelan in Moscow

Charges of espionage carry sentences of up to 20 years in Russia.

https://thinkprogress.org/moscow-announces-arrest-of-american-on-espionage-charges-3ff71e2c9e24/

Bill Browder

@Billbrowder
Russia Detains U.S. Citizen in Moscow on Suspicion of Espionage. Looks like Putin wants a hostage for leverage purposes. Generally countries kick out suspected foreign spies, not arrest them

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...s-citizen-in-moscow-on-suspicion-of-espionage

5:39 AM - Dec 31, 2018

Last edited:
oh, yeah
she went there

Reeking Orange Dump

(((B. Paul Stuart)))
(((B. Paul Stuart)))
@BrianPaulStuart
·
Nov 7
Replying to
@realDonaldTrump
@realDonaldTrump
:
Tell us all about it, Reek. 🤣
#DonaldTrump

(During the Shutdown talk, Stupid Orange Reek displayed his poster, portraying himself as a Noble Stark by stealing the slogan, stealing the atmospheric image, and stealing the typography from HBO, from Game of Thrones, Announcing that"Sanctions are coming." Creative types spoofed his poster by showing Trump in subordinate role to Putin.)

Walls Work, Trump Says In Front Of A Poster Memeing "Game Of Thrones," Where A Wall Absolutely Did Not Work

Who's going to tell him about Game of Thrones ?

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/hayesbrown/walls-work-trump-game-of-thrones-poster-meme

oh, yeah
she went there

Reeking Orange Dump

(((B. Paul Stuart)))
(((B. Paul Stuart)))
@BrianPaulStuart
·
Nov 7
Replying to
@realDonaldTrump
@realDonaldTrump
:
Tell us all about it, Reek. 🤣
#DonaldTrump

(During the Shutdown talk, Stupid Orange Reek displayed his poster, portraying himself as a Noble Stark by stealing the slogan, stealing the atmospheric image, and stealing the typography from HBO, from Game of Thrones, Announcing that"Sanctions are coming." Creative types spoofed his poster by showing Trump in subordinate role to Putin.)

Walls Work, Trump Says In Front Of A Poster Memeing "Game Of Thrones," Where A Wall Absolutely Did Not Work

Who's going to tell him about Game of Thrones ?

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/hayesbrown/walls-work-trump-game-of-thrones-poster-meme

Reek might try to convince his base that he is the father of dragons

Dumpy McLiarface ?

This, I am loving-

don’t have to give him his damn wall
(or Wall money!)

Just make him wait long enough
(and he will lie about it)

he’ll start telling his fans that he built it

He’s already telling people that “Mexico is paying for the wall," and "Much of the Wall has already been fully renovated or built."

(Prospective contractors built sample sections to show what they were offering. McLiarface and FOX TV are not above photo-shopping something that does not exist, in real flesh life.)

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Mexico is paying for the Wall through the new USMCA Trade Deal. Much of the Wall has already been fully renovated or built. We have done a lot of work. $5.6 Billion Dollars that House has approved is very little in comparison to the benefits of National Security. Quick payback!

8:35 AM · Jan 2, 2019 ·

https://splinternews.com/hes-just-gonna-say-the-wall-is-done-1831429823

Dumpy McLiarface ?

This, I am loving-

don’t have to give him his damn wall
(or Wall money!)

Just make him wait long enough
(and he will lie about it)

he’ll start telling his fans that he built it

He’s already telling people that “Mexico is paying for the wall," and "Much of the Wall has already been fully renovated or built."

(Prospective contractors built sample sections to show what they were offering. McLiarface and FOX TV are not above photo-shopping something that does not exist, in real flesh life.)

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Mexico is paying for the Wall through the new USMCA Trade Deal. Much of the Wall has already been fully renovated or built. We have done a lot of work. $5.6 Billion Dollars that House has approved is very little in comparison to the benefits of National Security. Quick payback!

8:35 AM · Jan 2, 2019 ·

https://splinternews.com/hes-just-gonna-say-the-wall-is-done-1831429823

He should tell his supporters that the wall was built with hole bricks and on smart people can see it

Imagine what Mel Brooks could do to Trump as a play or movie

Forget how long ago, but I saw...:

1] First, it was an article online (which I later saw proven) about how Kimmel, Colbert, Conan, & others had trouble telling jokes about him b/c people would laugh at the true setups.

2] A few months later, Katie Couric made remark to Colbert on his show about it, & he simply said absolutely nothing about it.

I honestly wonder if that's why no President (that I know of) has ever been voted out of office after being charged/impeached: We all know the successor will be from the same party, & likely wouldn't have been chosen by the President (even an idiot like Dumb Jerk Trump) unless they shared many thoughts & ideas.

Forget how long ago, but I saw...:

1] First, it was an article online (which I later saw proven) about how Kimmel, Colbert, Conan, & others had trouble telling jokes about him b/c people would laugh at the true setups.

2] A few months later, Katie Couric made remark to Colbert on his show about it, & he simply said absolutely nothing about it.

I honestly wonder if that's why no President (that I know of) has ever been voted out of office after being charged/impeached: We all know the successor will be from the same party, & likely wouldn't have been chosen by the President (even an idiot like Dumb Jerk Trump) unless they shared many thoughts & ideas.

Mel Brooks Presents:

"Blazing K-Street! The Debacle!"

:D

Back