Oldest lady/guy you have fucked or want to

Oldest woman was in her late 50's and I was mid thirties. She was a friends mother in law. The youngest as in the farthest below my age was 14 years my junior.

22/44

When i was 22 in last year of undergrad, fucked (it was fucking not "making love") a 44 yr old women i met shopping in a store,..turns out later she was the mother of an acquaintance from high school,...did her half a dozen times over a year and a half...cream pies, plus she swallloeed.... turned me on amazingly. Of courze now, im almost 60, she would be 82..yuck....dont even know if she is alive. Wish I had kept in touch just to be nice

19 year difference

The biggest difference for me has been a fwb that he is 19 years older. I was 27 when we first started and we have hooked up off and on throughout the last couple of years.

My woman was probably about 10 years older and fucked her in the back of my people carrier with the back open ….. Currently looking for someone over 70, any takers ?

When I was 24, spent a great wild weekend with a lady 49

On my 50th birthday I had a great night with a goth girl 23 who played in my sons band,

Both incredibly memorable

45 (17 years older than me)... Met her in a backpacking hostel a few minutes after coming back to the US

The last woman I wanted was 62, in California.. I wish I had her picture!

For me, the biggest age difference as for an older woman was in fact a swinging couple - she was in her late 40s (don't know her actual age) and I was 27. She picked me up in a bar one evening and introduced me to her husband, who loved to watch, and join, his wife being fully pleased. I connected with them several times - it was amazing!

As for the other direction, had an affair with an amazing young lady a couple of years ago - 35 years my junior...

Viking59,

Hmmmm, I am sure, fucking a lady double your age was hot experience..thanks

When I was 20, my friend was dating this guy whose dad owned a pub and where he worked most nights. I'd often go to said pub with her and at quiet times they'd go off for some alone time. That left me to entertain myself which I did by flirting with his dad, who was in his early fifties. One night they were out so long it got past closing time. Left alone together, it didn't take long before we were in bed together.
It was one of the hottest nights of my life, partly due to age difference and it being secret :)

I was like 20's and she was in her 60's she taught me how to eat pussy. We would fuck bare almost all the time.

Cherry - turn on your messaging here -

When I was 20, my friend was dating this guy whose dad owned a pub and where he worked most nights. I'd often go to said pub with her and at quiet times they'd go off for some alone time. That left me to entertain myself which I did by flirting with his dad, who was in his early fifties. One night they were out so long it got past closing time. Left alone together, it didn't take long before we were in bed together.
It was one of the hottest nights of my life, partly due to age difference and it being secret :)

Look forward to knowing more.

G

Please tell us more. Sounds like an interesting story

When I was 57 I met a 21 yo college student. We talked online for a number of months before I spent the day with her in her dorm room. We fucked and played all day the first time. She was incredible. Had a voracious appetite. She became my sub for several months. I think she would have fucked the football team if I'd of told her. She was gorgeous little vixen.

I was 19 she was 53....my mom ran an apartment complex and I helped out. She had me over to "move some boxes" and I was no sooner in her apartment than she was up close and rubbing my crotch. She wasn't attracting at all but she made upo for it in eagerness...plus, I wasnt getting an pussy from my gf and this lady just wanted me to eat her and fuck her. which I did.. repeatedly over the course of the summer. Mom told me I must've done a good job cause she kept singing my praises to her... Mom was so proud....LOL

Nick0311,

Thanks for sharing, its amazing being with an aggressive cock hungry lady..

Back