Who Is Horny Right Now and Why??

Me! :)
Because I woke up with the hardest boner ive had in a long time and havent had the chance to take care of it yet ;)
 
horny now because I am on lunch and well, have the wife's panties wrapped around my cock...ready to pump a nice load into them! Been reading the forum.....and well, working with a big busted woman at work, gets you horny!
 
Me! I'm chatting with a sexy woman, looking at semi nude pics of here and getting ready to go shower.
 
let me just explain why...

This video...

is just so much like the way it is to actually have girl on girl sex... all the cute sweetness of it, the slow touching and caressing... even the adorable way she laughs at the difficulty she has with her dildo. I love this video.
 
Moderately, just from feeling sexy

Sometimes it's just a nice feeling to know there are people of the opposite sex attracted to you. I got a bit turned on when I noticed the guy behind me in line at the grocery store "notice" me.
 
Well it's been st lay 7 months since I got to pump a big load in some fine ass pussy or any pussy for that matter lol plus I'm a I'm always horny even if I am getting some once I cum I'm ready to go again
 
i have been chatting to remarkable young lady i met on here and she makes me incredibly horny .
 
I'm horny as I haven't had any relief but my own in a long time now, also the fact I have a hair fetish and live above a hairdressers doesn't help, anyone else around with a similar fetish?
 
horny and hard over here!! would love a nice chat on yahoo. PM me for info
 
Me!

Over here horny and hard, so many reasons why tho lol ;) so many good posts, but right now I would love to be in panties and lingerie and be fucked by a couple, her watching me as I suck her man's cock and play with his ass, then she comes over and helps me finish him off, he cums in my mouth and I kiss his wife intensely, as he goes down on his wife, I go down on him more, sticking my tongue between his tight ass cheeks, as I'm licking his tight hole I'm ierking him off slowly, his wife asks us to fuck her hard, we accommodate her request, quickly, because the real reward, is my punishment. After we finish her I'm laying in bed still in my black lace lingerie, my panties around my neck covered in cum, they come up to me and hold me down and tie me to the bed, as they say "does are naughty boy need to be punished??" and before I could reply she rips the panties off my neck and shoves them in my mouth, they start going at it on me, using toys, their fingers, his cock, strap ons, just punishing my ass till no end, finally as he's on my chest, shoving his cock down my throat and she's teasing me, by using multiple sized butt plugs and she's blowing me but she's sticking her tongue ring in my dick (amazing by the way) but as that's all going on I finally bust my load, and he bust all over my face, and as I lay there in my lingerie, butt plug deep in my ass, face cover on cum, they tell me to get up now and hand me my panties and tell me to put them on, I do as I'm told and then I'm told to lay back down and I do, and as I'm laying there, I hear a distinct voice say, "so that's what you like huh??!" I look over and see my girlfriend... "....that was fucking hot!" she says....


Now that right there is my fucking perfect fantasy, and is what keeps me horny and fucking hard all day.

But pm cause I'm horny and wanna chat ;)
 
Back
Top