I.M. Fauve Gallery

a little bit more...
attachment.php

(try and ignore the beads, Squirt. They are just an "option");)

pretty sure the few folk who wander through have had enough of this one.:rolleyes:

:D Perfect!!! I love your style!

Thank you, Squirt.
Yeah, I need one too.

Inside, outside, upside down...

heh, heh, I suppose the beads are not everyone's cup of tea.:)
The suggestion came from RedSilk69, though I do find it intriguing.:D

(you are/were up kinda early)

Yep... On average working 14hr days , 6xs a week at the one job, just finished my season at the other and waiting for spring to get back to my outside job. The paycheck is going to be nice, but 60+hrs of overtime in two weeks is killing me! I get home in the wee hours and find it hard to wind down. Your thread always helps! So thank you!!! :D I like the peeping tom thrown in! I don't always comment but enjoy popping in to see what you have been up too!

Yep... On average working 14hr days , 6xs a week ...
Your thread always helps! So thank you!!! :D I like the peeping tom thrown in! I don't always comment but enjoy popping in to see what you have been up too!

UGH!
I've been through some times like that!

I am glad that I have something to offer, to help in a small way.:)

Thanks for stopping by!

(PS "Tom" is meant to be "Colleen", or such... not enough detail there, at this time. :) , but if it is more exciting as a male figure, that's ok)

hmmmm.... what next?

I can't seem to find a thread that I want to jump into either.
I subscribe to a bunch, mostly photo threads, which don't really warrant my commentary, and a few other threads in which I lurk— those also seem to have enough folk piping up, so I only throw in a word every now-and-then.

I loath the Alphabet threads.

scouting.

The spiraling devolvement continues
:rolleyes:

how low can we go?

dying on the vine?

neither here, nor there.

Hmmm, well that's interesting, for the disturbing (to me) fetish, certainly not the "insanely good" execution.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Something stormy. Maybe windows with curtains blowing in from the storm, maybe outside in the storm - or at sea, or in a tent during a blizzard.

Something stormy.

Something stormy. Maybe windows with curtains blowing in from the storm, maybe outside in the storm - or at sea, or in a tent during a blizzard.

Something stormy.

I like the idea of a storm! A nice summer rain banging in time with the thunder, counting the thrusts between lightning and the crash! :D But a tent in a blizzard! That makes my nipples hard just thinking of it! We finally hit 70° this weekend! So how about a tropical storm?! :)

Something stormy.

I like the idea of a storm! A nice summer rain banging in time with the thunder, counting the thrusts between lightning and the crash! :D But a tent in a blizzard! That makes my nipples hard just thinking of it! We finally hit 70° this weekend! So how about a tropical storm?! :)

hmmm...
several directions on that theme.

Let's see what I can squeeeeeze in.

hmmm... not quite getting the POV...the angle...
showing a snow storm is tough a sis, but through the flaps of a tent...
can kinda imply by the gear...

hmmmmmmmm...

removed for lack of interest

rain is tough too.....

maybe... peeking in a bit...from the outside...?

Last edited:
yeah...I think this is better, but needs more blizzard atmosphere.
unlikely the flap would open THAT much, if at all...:rolleyes: :)

Last edited:
yeah.... a bit better...
though...needs shading then "lifting" out some... manually and/or digitally

Last edited:
some more tinkering...
That might be it....LOOK! SHINY!......................

for those who wonder...
A bit more pencil shading/drawing.
then scanned
and three additional photoshop layers:
1. tent opening for (basically) a radial blend transparent to black for lantern light. 53% opacity. Some shadow, softly erased to add highlights to bodies.
2. basically a linear blend black to transparent vertically (less the opening...)
3. over snow...several passes with different brushes paint or finger paint/smearing.

Last edited:
Well I like it...

But I think I was more looking forward to a "fleshing out" of the first rendition with him on top. Then again I liked the sketch because the strokes felt...urgent...for lack of better word. Guess I like my art like I like my sex *shrugs*

some more tinkering...

attachment.php

for those who wonder...
then scanned
1. tent opening for (basically) a radial blend transparent to black for lantern light. 53% opacity. Some shadow, softly erased to add highlights to bodies.
2. basically a linear blend black to transparent vertically (less the opening...)
3. over snow...several passes with different brushes paint or finger paint/smearing.

Oooooooh! Shiny! I like shiny!!

Well I like it...
[/I]
Glad you like it. :)

But I think I was more looking forward to a "fleshing out" of the first rendition with him on top. Then again I liked the sketch because the strokes felt...urgent...for lack of better word. Guess I like my art like I like my sex *shrugs*

Then you need to say so....:) *shrugs*;)
I suppose you just did, though a little late.:)

I do listen to suggestions (even invite them), though not through telepathy.:D

Maybe I will revisit that.

I was working more towards catching the stormy atmosphere rather than the stormy-sex, getting both would, of course be optimal.

Last edited:
Yes! Shiny!

And I agree: man on top. Gotta keep her warm!!!

Do it again! Do it again! :D

some more tinkering...

attachment.php

for those who wonder...
then scanned

Loved seeing your work progression, thank you for demonstrating/explaining the process ~ :rose:

Thank you!

I like to see how others work, so, I hoped there might be folk who also enjoyed the process (and the result).:)

Ah, a man who understands that it's more about the journey than the destination... ;)

an invisible tent...
I am sure with some effort (more than I'll put in, at this point) I could create a POV that is up close, within the tent, and with the right trappings, the suggestion of a Winter storm outside...or at least Winter.:)

In reality, if there were a Winter storm raging, all the flaps would be zipped up!
some howling wind would add.:)

Last edited:
an invisible tent...
I am sure with some effort (more than I'll put in, at this point) I could create a POV that is up close, within the tent, and with the right trappings, the suggestion of a Winter storm outside...or at least Winter.:)

In reality, if there were a Winter storm raging, all the flaps would be zipped up!
some howling wind would add.:)

attachment.php

Damn, I gotta go camping. :) Thank you, Throbbs! I love your stuff!!!

Back