Sexual Amusement Park ideas

weisseKaninchen207

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 19, 2016
Posts
237
I have an idea for a story that I don't have the time to write. I'd like to see a story about an amusement park that is completely geared toward sex. It would be complete with rides and games, each with some sort of sexual theme and each designed to put participants in sexual positions with other participants or with sex toys in creative and thrilling ways.

For example:
Giant Swing - like the giant swings at some amusement parks/state fairs where participants are strapped in together and basically swing on a giant tether. They're pulled up to 300 ft and dropped, and then they just swing back and forth for a few minutes. The sexual version would do the same, but the riders (2-4) would be strapped in to frames that could be configured in a number of ways so that the riders are put in their position of choice. The frames themselves would be attached to the tether.

Spit roast game - Males line up on opposite sides of a wall. Females enter a center compartment between the two, situated on a moving platform. On each side of the wall is some game for which a higher score gets the platform moving back and forth between the males faster. They would obviously be penetrating the female from both ends. It could be an

There would also be games designed for her pleasure specifically, some that are modular in that anyone can be a participant in any role. I have another 6 ideas on rides, games, fun houses, etc. I also have some ideas on park rules, enabling technologies, and the like.

The park would have sections for gay male, lesbian, and straight/bi. Some park details:
* No cell phones or cameras allowed
* Comms linked to other members of your party are available
* Special tracking wristbands are required to be worn (more on that in a later post)
* Parties must have at least one female for every male, unless the male identifies as strictly gay
* Participants identifying in one section or another may participate in rides and games in their section, and can go into other sections, but may only watch.
* Park-goers must participate in two rides/games in their section before going to other sections. Prevents straight male voyeurs identifying as strictly gay to gain admittance and immediately go watch others having sex.

I just wanted to see what the community initially thought of it, and to see what other things you can come up with before I threw it all out there.

Thanks!
 
I think that it's a wonderful idea, and I can't wait to hear more, (esp. about the FunHouse part of this park, thinking that there would be an orgy section in there somehow). Instead of passing out water, condoms will be available at every section. :D

Is one of your ideas for rides Bumper Cars? Tryin to figure how that would be incorporated. Single people will have to bring a friend, and then split up. (eta: Apparently, someone thought of this already, and they're building one in Brazil. Fun, fun). Either way OP, let us know if this story is a go.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the encouragement!

I hadn't thought about bumper cars, but I'll do some brainstorming on that.

Here is another idea:
* A ride where participants sit in individual pods, 5 pods to a group arranged in an asterisk pattern. There would be a 5 participant group situated above a second 5 participant group. The pod groups rotate horizontally around a central axis, the top group opposite in direction to the bottom. Each of the upper pods has an opening cut in seat area and openings near the sides to give easy access from the lower pods. The upper pod seats are made of a strong, flexible material. When the ride starts, the pods rotate a random number of times so that couples riding at the same time lose track of where their partner is, even if they agree on what pod to start in. Then the first of three rounds starts. Each participant selects a number on their display from 1-9. Once all selections have been made, the top group's selections are summed up and the pods move that number of places clockwise. Same for the bottom, but counterclockwise. As they are spinning, they are a safe distance from each other, but once they stop, the lower pods move up within a foot of the upper pods. The lower pods have controls so that they can be piloted in the rest of the way. They also have other special controls like vibrate and swirl. The upper pod participants can adjust the size and placement of the seat opening to display which of their openings are available.

I'll add more ideas later.
 
Another idea...

Park goers can optionally participate in a kind of game while they are there at the park. Women get either a butt plug or a dildo that secures to clothing if they are wearing any and men get their choice of a butt plug or cock ring. These are special devices that can communicate with the aforementioned tracking wristband that in turn communicates their whereabouts to a central server. Here's the special part: there are 4 other people in the participant's section with a device that is matched with theirs. If devices that are matched come within 50 feet of each other, they start a low level of a kind of tingling electrical stimulation. As the devices get closer, the feeling intensifies. The only way to get them to turn off is by holding them within an inch of each other for 1 minute or by touching them together 20 times. The participants don't actually have to have penetration for that to happen, but there will be a way for the woman to ensure that is necessary if she wants to.

The orgy as prize for finding your way through the Fun House sounds outstanding. I need to brainstorm more on the contents of the fun house.
 
Back
Top