The new new new anyone jacking off today

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaneRose65

Literotica Guru
With the previous one closed, thought I'd start it up again.

As you were

Yep, I'm reviewing a GM e-book for publication, so naturally I'm also jacking off. Just did a couple of sentences of the Washington Monument as a giant phallic symbol towering over D.C. :D

Unfortunately By Myself

I will be very soon now.........sure wish I had someone to share it with.........sigh

Wishing you all great orgasms.

Just got home from work and checking in here. Having a casual rub at the moment.

Shld i or shld i not? I have abt an hr to get off. Thgts?? PM mem
if interestined in chatting.

Back frim
Work after cleanin the place and a little diner im gonna enjoy a beer and a long stroke session. So nice!!!!

The fact of life is, the last couple of days, I've gotten to busy and distracted to enjoy such a distraction, and I know that I have a sack full of sperm that needs to be released. Been enjoying some herbal pleasure as well. I want to make sure I enjoy the experience. Not in any hurry to be finished. Lots of thoughts in my mind to explore.

The fact of life is, the last couple of days, I've gotten to busy and distracted to enjoy such a distraction, and I know that I have a sack full of sperm that needs to be released. Been enjoying some herbal pleasure as well. I want to make sure I enjoy the experience. Not in any hurry to be finished. Lots of thoughts in my mind to explore.

Sounds like fun. You should never rush a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back