M4F: Seeking Story Collaborator.

R

RamblinRed

I'd like to do a story with a woman in alternating chapters via email.

I have rather specific tastes, but what the hell.

The scenario I have in mind is that I start an affair with a married woman I have some association with, work, neighbor, better yet, church. I am also married. She becomes pregnant during this affair, perhaps deliberately and convinces her husband it's his baby. She doesn't tell me at all but waits for me to notice. Her surprising me and deceiving her husband with what might be my baby drives us both wild. The affair becomes more kinky, exhibitionistic and risky as the pregnancy progresses, including her befriending my wife.

Of course, if you're interested we can change anything you like or tailor it to your particular tastes.

Kik: Texastential

Last edited by a moderator:
Still looking for someone to work on this story with me. Thought I had someone, but she disappeared, alas.

Since Harvey destroyed most of my work I have some dead time right now. I'd love to spend part of it working on an erotic story with someone.

Forlorn hope...

Awww...
I have a few stories, but only one that I could publish here (so far) and I haven't managed to do that yet :(

I'll do a deal with you.
If you can help guide me through the publishing process, I'll try to fill the void for you, but I have to warn you - I'm only 18 and I have no 'marital' experience (and very little with boyfriends) so I'm not sure I can give what you need, but I'm willing to try :)

Let me know what you need :cattail:

Awww...
I have a few stories, but only one that I could publish here (so far) and I haven't managed to do that yet :(

I'll do a deal with you.
If you can help guide me through the publishing process, I'll try to fill the void for you, but I have to warn you - I'm only 18 and I have no 'marital' experience (and very little with boyfriends) so I'm not sure I can give what you need, but I'm willing to try :)

Let me know what you need :cattail:

Hi Macey, sorry to butt in. What issue are you having with the publishing process? i've got a story published and i'm finishing up on my second. I'm also looking for someone to bounce ideas off of for after the current project is done.

Hi Macey, sorry to butt in. What issue are you having with the publishing process? i've got a story published and i'm finishing up on my second. I'm also looking for someone to bounce ideas off of for after the current project is done.

PM Me :)

Back