daughter at glory hole

bluemandy

Experienced
This is probably a really old idea, but I've had this fantasy lately about working a glory hole and unwittingly sucking off my dad. He, of course, knows it's me behind the wall but I don't know it's him. Would love to read a story like that. :)

This is probably a really old idea, but I've had this fantasy lately about working a glory hole and unwittingly sucking off my dad. He, of course, knows it's me behind the wall but I don't know it's him. Would love to read a story like that. :)

I don't get the dad part.....

hum...I'm not sure how i feel about this idea. I can see how some women like the fantasy of having hard men, and not being able to see the face of the stranger....but to know that she has pleasured him....

i could spin it, that a wife goes in to a store...looking for a new toy as hers died. she goes into the back and is curious....she has a bi side that has never been explored. she's thinking there will be a girl on the other side....maybe there is....but as she watches a hard thick cock is pushed through the wall. the room is small and she can't help but bump into it....then she has to touch it....and she is drawn to this cock. how it feels. how thick it is.....

then when she leaves she sees him walking out....she's in her car hopeing he doesn't see her

It could work. At first they don't realize who they are, but as the father is blowing his wad into his daughters mouth he moans something and instantly recognizes its him.

She sits back, gagging a little and asks out of shock, "dad?"

Then it goes from there.

Well, this idea leaves me asking "why". Or is that "how"? Why/how does the father know that his daughter is sucking cock at a glory hole? How/why does he know WHICH booth she is in so that he can enter the appropriate booth to become sucked? I do not need to ask "how/why" he wants to be involved, though. That question can be as easily answered as the motives for any character in any tale!

There have been similar stories, such as "dad finds out daughter works at a strip club", where I've been left with the "how/why" questions... :)

Hello from New Orleans!

Very interesting topic. I have frequented glory holes here in the city, had friends of mine bring their wife or girlfriend to play. They would ask me to go to the ABS at a certain time and text them as to which booth I was in. Seems their wife/gf wanted to play with someone safe (one of their friends) but didn't want to know who it was. We have done this numerous times and have also brought my ex-girlfriend to do the same. I really enjoyed the game, has anyone else done this? sorry

Last edited:
@jeninflorida - how exactly do two women use a gloryhole? What gets shoved through the hole? :confused:

idea sounds nice and maybe we can work on a storyline. my email is lifebuoy76@yahoo.com

a brief outline can go like this.

' the dad is sitting with his friends and one of them is telling them about this new place with glory holes and booths and how when he went there one night he got a wonderful BJ by this girl who sucked like a pro.
This turns on the dad a bit and the next weekend he goes to that place late in the night and just as he is getting out of his car he notices his daughter (who studies at a college in the neighboring town) getting out of her car and he follows her inside . . . . and so the story goes on'

how's the outline??

Very interesting topic. I have frequented glory holes here in the city, had friends of mine bring their wife or girlfriend to play. They would ask me to go to the ABS at a certain time and text them as to which booth I was in. Seems their wife/gf wanted to play with someone safe (one of their friends) but didn't want to know who it was. We have done this numerous times and have also brought my ex-girlfriend to do the same. I really enjoyed the game, has anyone else done this? My personal email is [E-mail removed], email me there for more. :)

Hi there. This is just a reminder that you are in a Story Ideas thread where people are looking for new stories here at Lit. This isn't a "personal ad" or a general chat thread.

Also, you may wish to remove your E-mail address since that is a violation of this web site.

Its an interesting idea, but anyone that writes it would definitely have to do some work to explain the how and why the dad and daughter end up in the situation.

idea sounds nice and maybe we can work on a storyline. my email is [E-mail removed]

a brief outline can go like this.

' the dad is sitting with his friends and one of them is telling them about this new place with glory holes and booths and how when he went there one night he got a wonderful BJ by this girl who sucked like a pro.
This turns on the dad a bit and the next weekend he goes to that place late in the night and just as he is getting out of his car he notices his daughter (who studies at a college in the neighboring town) getting out of her car and he follows her inside . . . . and so the story goes on'

how's the outline??

Hi Caligulla and welcome to Lit. You may wish to remove your E-mail address since that is a violation of the site rules. You can set it up in your profile (VIA the "user control panel" near the top left of any page you have up at Lit) to be contacted by other members.

@jeninflorida - how exactly do two women use a gloryhole? What gets shoved through the hole? :confused:

not two women.....the "wife" goes into the store wanting to see a peep show. that is where the other woman comes from. there is a stripper behind the glass

Okay, got it. Your comment about exploring her "bi" side made me think she wanted to get it on with a chick through the glory hole.

Back to the father/daughter thing, I'd set it up where the father thinks his daughter is at school or visiting a friend or something. So he goes out for a quick GH suck-job. But afterwards, as he is leaving, he sees his daughter's car in the parking lot.

At first he thinks..... nah, must be someone else with the same type of car! But as he lies in bed that night, he fantasizes that it might actually have been his daughter.

So he goes back the next day, and tries to collect evidence one way or the other. But the more he goes back, the more he gets addicted to his daughter's blowjobs. Eventually, by the time the truth comes out, they are both addicted to each other.

And they live happily ever after. The end!

I see this fairly clearly. Dad has frequented the gloryhole many times. One night he drives up and notices a familiar car, his adult daughter's car. Add in some debate, him going up and down the aisles of the adult bookstore where the gloryhole is wondering what to do. He sees a few men leave the backroom very pleased and finally he is overcome with desire, goes back, and gets his dick sucked.

From his POV, he is imagining his daughter and what she is doing on the other side of the wall. Her POV is a bit more complex as she is living out some fantasy - something self empowering, something about being in control of these men who objectify her... something, haven't sorted all that out yet. I just would like it to have greater depth than 'her wanting to be a slut' as that trope is wearing a bit thin.

Does she find out it is her dad?

Oh My God!!! I love it!!!

......feeling her warm wet saliva filled mouth on my rockhard enormous cock as i stuck it through the hole was erotic, and my cock filled her delicate small feminine mouth as she sucked me in slut service. The $150 was well worth it as I felt her touching my massive horse-cock and licking my wide cockhead (wider than most) in her mouth. She didn't realize it was her Daddy's penis she was sucking and her tongue was delicious - even in this - the re-telling of the story - the day my daughter sucked me off, ejaculating hard in her mouth tits hair and leaving her a gooey jisz-filled mess.

My bad, I read this story option in reverse, thinking that the daughter knew that she was sucking off her dad, while he was the one in the dark, so to speak. Either way, I like it.

great idea

I am brimming with ideas to write this down the road...

Many great ideas on this thread...i hope to blend them together and write my first gloryhole story...

My bad, I read this story option in reverse, thinking that the daughter knew that she was sucking off her dad, while he was the one in the dark, so to speak. Either way, I like it.

I've never had those thoughts...so the father issue doesn't work for me.

I like the idea, of the spin. wife goes in to the adult store...she's very bi curious and wants to check out the dancers. maybe someone at her job was talking about it and she overheard. the guy telling the story talks about how hot the girl was behind the glass and all the things she did. so the wife wants to check it out.....

at the store, she gets lost in her private show, till a hard cock pokes through the wall. its almost in her face...and she is very aroused....what will she do?

I've never had those thoughts...so the father issue doesn't work for me.

I like the idea, of the spin. wife goes in to the adult store...she's very bi curious and wants to check out the dancers. maybe someone at her job was talking about it and she overheard. the guy telling the story talks about how hot the girl was behind the glass and all the things she did. so the wife wants to check it out.....

at the store, she gets lost in her private show, till a hard cock pokes through the wall. its almost in her face...and she is very aroused....what will she do?

I think she starts touching it, turning it, looking at it out of curiosity, but then starts stroking...

unless its a short stroke version... in that case she deep throats it right away.

Back