?¿? Reply ONLY With A Question ?¿?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir_Winston54 said:
I dunno - do you?
i dunno either but do you think YOU could include explicit photos/video to back up THAT claim?¿? Hmm, and doesn't my av count for something of an explicit proof in regard to me?¿? :p

Last edited:
sinn0cent1 said:
i dunno either but do you think YOU could include explicit photos/video to back up THAT claim?¿? Hmm, and doesn't my av count for something of an explicit proof in regard to me?¿? :p

Which claim?¿?

Sir_Winston54 said:
Which claim?¿?
Didn't someone here claim that someone is a perve or am i simply losing track of the questions this early into the game?¿? heh ..

sinn0cent1 said:
Didn't someone here claim that someone is a perve or am i simply losing track of the questions this early into the game?¿? heh ..

Someone accused me of being a perv... do you think she was right?

babiesmiles said:
Why not ? ;)
Should the answer to his question be 'why not', or shouldn't it rather be 'why would she fib about such things'?¿?

sinn0cent1 said:
Should the answer to his question be 'why not', or shouldn't it rather be 'why would she fib about such things'?¿?
Or more interesting, how perverted would you WANT him to be?¿?

nusubgurl said:
What makes you think i WOULD want him to be?¿?

and weren't you supposed to follow the rules and reply to the last question posted?¿? :p

nusubgurl said:

I'm not interested in how perverted he is... what I want to know is how perverted are you?

Evil_Geoff said:
I'm not interested in how perverted he is... what I want to know is how perverted are you?
Don't you realize that i'd already replied to her a minute quicker than you?¿? :p

Evil_Geoff said:

I can be as preverted as I need to be- is that good enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back