The Valiant (Closed but PM if interested)

Vicki grinned at him, her eyes sparkling. "I'll be more than happy to dance with you again, Eric. Especially," she added, with a teasing tone, "since I know how rare it is for you to ask for something you want." It was fun being here with him, almost like a date. But they both knew it wasn't, so there was less pressure.

"After that, though, I think I might like to have a snowball fight. I haven't had one in years, and . . . well, it's fun to act like a kid sometimes." She gave him a shy little smile, and slurped up the rest of her limeade. "I'm ready to get down whenever you are!"

~ ~ ~ ~​

Hotshot sat on the edge of the pool, kicking one of her feet through the water idly. The party was great, and she'd already had a lot of fun. But not having someone that she could be here with was rough. She didn't want to interfere with Vicki and Titan - they were adorable together anyway, and she did think they'd be a great couple - but they were usually her go-to for people to hang with now.

She leaned back, and found herself looking up into a grinning face. "Hey there, Fireball."

The brunette curled one lip automatically. "Charles. What can I refuse to do for you tonight?"

He laughed. "I came over because you look as bored as I am - everyone else is doing their own thing, and I don't wanna be a cock block." The slender young man sat down next to her, smiling. "Besides, we're back from break, and it's a good night. No one should be bored and alone."

Her eyes narrowed at him, and she shrugged. She had thought making a few questionable decisions would help get her head right. And if anyone qualified, it'd be him. "Yeah, sure. We can hang out for a while. Maybe someplace quieter?"

Blinking, he slowly grinned. "All right. We can do that." He stood up and held a hand out to her.

She stood up on her own, and looked at him. "Let me tell Vicki and Eric I'm heading out, though. I'll meet you by the door."

He took his hand back, tucking it into his pocket. "All right. I'll tell my team, but I bet Olivia already knows."

~ ~ ~ ~​

Eric bellowed as a handful of snow sifted down the back of his shirt. Vicki giggled like a little girl, then scampered away as he spun to look at her. "Awww, dammit! That's gonna be wet all night now!"

She peeked out from behind a drift, giving him an insouciant grin. "You could always just take the shirt off, that'd fix it!" The busty blonde gasped as a snowball tagged her right in the middle of her chest, the cold slush sliding down into her tank top and chilling her. The fabric became almost see-through, and her nipples hardened almost instantly.

He smirked at her. "You could just take the shirt off, that'd fix it!" he called out, prepping another snowball.
 
Vicki giggled, "You're right!" Her hands went to the hem of her tank top and started to peel it upwards, revealing the smooth skin of her stomach and the hint of her bra.

Eric's mouth fell open. He hadn't expected...she was...but there were people and...right here? That? The snowball he'd readied slipped from his fingers into the powder below.

Paff! Paff! A pair of soft, wet impacts jolted him back to his senses as the busty blond had seized the chance to grab up the pair of projectiles she'd had made before his had struck home and fire away, her tank top still clearly on. The first struck his chest just at the neckline of his shirt, ensuring that a healthy chunk of snow slid down inside; the second smacked him right in the forehead and burst into fluffly, slushy shrapnel that spattered her shoulders. "Gah!"

"Ha ha," she sing songed.

"Inside the front now too, damn it!" He glared at her, Vicki still behind cover with only her heed visible. She stuck her tongue out at him. "All right, let's see how you like this!"

He shot up to about twelve feet in height and scooped up huge handfulls of snow, preparing to send a wave of AoE coldness her way. Suddenly, a well aimed snowy orb smacked into his now giant crotch and brought him up short just before a huge gust of wind filled with snow blasted into him and send him wind milling back to fall into the snow. The wind whirled up and then died as suddenly as it appeared; the snow it had been carrying falling down on the prone young man.

Vicki blinked and looked over to see Olivia, dressed in retro disco style garb with her red hair pulled up and high into a single large ponytail, with Heidi in her scandalous bikini floating down to stand beside her. "Yeah! Sisters before misters!"

Eric raised his head. Damn it! He was going to be wet all over now. He'd be more upset if the three of them weren't wearing what they were...and if he couldn't see the points of Heidi and Olivia's cold hardened nipples through their tops. Vicki's bra hid hers but he bet...he probably shouldn't think like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Ana blinked and looked past Ted's shoulder as a wave of snow rippled over the wintery patch of the party and sent a trio of feminine figures scattering out of it's kill zone. One of them flew straight up and sent a snow laden wind gust back along the wave's path while the two others moved out to flank the origin of the area attack. "I prefer a more intimate setting for a party, but it looks like everyone's having fun."

"Sure does," Ted agreed. The two had decided to put in an appearance at the party at least. He had been all for spending the whole night in but Ana had used their new level of intimacy to its fullest to change his mind. He smiled at her as she sipped a virgin daiquiri and leaned back against the bar. "I'm a lucky man."

"Hm?"

"Nothing, pretty lady," he shrugged. "Let's make the rounds and say our hellos. I'm feeling like turning in early tonight," he winked at her.

Ana blushed prettily, though her lush lips smirked. It was gratifying to know he had enjoyed it that much. So had she, for that matter. "If you're that tired, I suppose..."

"I said turn in, never said nothing about sleep, darlin'."

~~~~~~~~~~~~​

"That is an excellent use of small unit tactics," Doc Blue commented. On a large monitor set into the wall of the faculty lounge a view of the party could be seen that was currently focused on the snowball fight that was quickly escalating as people joined in on various sides. "Cheers," he turned to clink his glass with Achimi's.

She laughed and raised hers, "Thanks, Doc. Though I don't know about their choice to fight in those outfits."

"Explains why the big guy's not fighting too hard," russet haired Atomic shrugged in his green and black costume. "I mean, three girls dressed like that coming at you sounds pretty good."

"Jake!" He jerked his head to one side as Biotic cuffed him playfully, "Those are our students you're talking about!"

"Pfft, like you don't look."

Zenith leaned against the back wall of the large lounge, champagne glass in hand as he watched the teasing argument break out between them. He felt good. The students were back and all was going well. There was a faint motion in his peripheral vision and he smiled. "I wasn't sure if you'd make it for the party."

The white clad Spectre made a soft scoffing sound under his breath. "I'm not here to celebrate. It's school business, after all."

"Of course it is." He wasn't always one to talk but the man really needed to lighten up. "What is it?"

"I have a short list." Zenith tensed notably as the grim vigilante beside him went on. "And it's all students. It had to have been one of them."

"I see. You'll show me this list?" That warm happiness was gone now; a kind of sick void in the pit of his stomach.

"No." Spectre's featureless mask turned to face him, peering out from the hood of his cloak. "Doc Blue and I'll work on it. You're too emotionally involved with some of the people on that list."

"That's not what we agreed when you started this." Zenith turned to face his old friend and comrade in arms. "I don't want this to be a silent, secret hunt. If the students find out that we've violated their trust and have been investigating them this way-"

"The fewer people are involved, the less chance they have of that," Spectre countered.

"-it looks less shady if the whole faculty is a part of the process," Zenith finished. "Even if one of them did do this, I won't betray their trust like that. And you don't want to either."

"...I'll consider it."

"Do so. Thoroughly."

~~~~~~~~~​

"So can I ask you something?" Sam and Atalanta were standing at the edge of the top floor of the dance platform, looking out at the now four, no wait, five-sided battle taking place in the snow field.

The athletic brunette looked over at her silver skinned dance partner and shrugged, "Sure."

"So, when we first met, you hinted pretty strongly about...you know." That blueish tinge was on his cheeks as he looked over at her and she grinned cheekily. "But since then, we've hardly talked and when we have it's been a lot more distant. Did something happen?"

She blushed now too, though it was out of embarrassment more than anything. "No, not really. I mean, I've had more training than you but I still...sometimes act before I think, you know? I love to tease and flirt...and grab asses too," she giggled and then sighed, "But going past that...I do want to know you better first. It's not that I, like, stopped liking what I see. I do."

"Oh, okay. I understand that." The two speedsters watched for a few more moments before Sam spoke again, "So, want to go on a date on Saturday?"

~~~~~~​

"That escalated quickly." Eric sniffed, running a hand back through water slicked hair. Damn, he was cold!

"It really did." Vicki was mostly untouched, just the dark spot on her tank top where Eric's first payload had struck and a darker spot on her jeans. The wet cloth of her top hung enticingly and was translucent in its wetness and offered a heart breaking and rod stiffening vista of her incredible breasts as they were cupped and shielded by her bra. "Uh, are you okay?"

"I'll live." The sizemorph had not been so fortunate. Being larger, he'd attracted a fair amount of attention as more and more participants joined into the snowball conflict. He was soaked by melted snow pretty much from head to toe. His shirt was clingy and chilled and his slacks were much the same, the loose fabric sort of forming a fin that slapped his legs when he walked. "I hope I don't catch a cold though; I would for sure if I didn't have powers."

They walked away from the snowfield where the war still went on and he sighed, "Ugh, this feels terrible. Well, it's not like I've got any dignity to lose after all that..." He stopped walking and then peeled the wet, clinging shirt up his body, over and off, leaving his bare chest gleaming from the water on it. "That's better."

He flushed a little and shrugged, feeling very goofy and exposed being shirtless like this, "So, uh, what now? I may need to dry off before we go back to the dance floor. I wouldn't want someone slipping on what's coming off of me and falling off."
 
It took Vicki a moment to stop staring. She might have teased him earlier, but she hadn't expected him to be willing to strip down like that. And he looked so good! Wet, hard muscles, and all that smooth skin . . . she had to fight the urge to lean forward and lick him.

She shook her head slightly, smiling up at him. "I think we can fix that. Hey, Heidi!" The busty blonde moved to where they were, pushing her way through the crowd of people, and Vicki beamed at her, the smile dimming a bit when the other girl looked Eric up and down appraisingly. "Eric's a little soaked through. Could you give him a blow?"

Eric blinked, surprised at this. Heidi looked up at him, a slow smile spreading across her face. "Yeah, I think I can." She lifted her hands and gestured at him. A briskly moving warm breeze fluttered by him, quickly drying him - clothes, hair, and all. "There you go," she said, stepping closer to him. "If you need anything else from me, let me know, all right?"

Vicki grabbed Eric's hand not-quite possessively. "We're going back to the dance floor for a bit - did you want to join us?" she asked reluctantly. "Kelly's gone already, and I think Ted and Ana have called it a night too."

The Nordic beauty pressed a finger to her chin thoughtfully, then shook her head. "Nah, thanks, though. Vince and I are probably gonna hang out a bit more tonight." She stepped back and around a crowd. "Have a great night, you guys! See you in the morning!"

~ ~ ~ ~​

It had to be about two in the morning when they finally made their way back to the dorm areas. Vicki was holding her sweater draped over one arm, and Eric had - to the dismay of the girls there - put his shirt back on. They stopped outside of her door, and she leaned against it, stifling a yawn. "So, I know it's late, but if you wanted to come in, we could talk for a little?" She positioned herself just right, ass against the door, torso leaning slightly forward to give him a view of her cleavage.

He was yawning and didn't seem to notice. "I'd love to, but I'm just beat." He thought about leaning in to kiss her, looking at her tempting lips and that glory of blonde hair, but didn't really think it would be good to end the night with her slapping him and slamming the door in his face. "I had a great time, Vicki. See you in the morning?"

"Oh. Sure." She leaned back a little, her shoulders hitting the door almost inaudibly. "It was a good party." Her lips curved in a small smile. "I'll see you in the morning, Eric. Welcome back."

She opened the door and slipped inside her room, the smile falling from her face. Had she been too obvious? Or not obvious enough? Or, and the last possibility was the worst one, had his sisters been wrong and he wasn't interested in her at all?

Vicki sighed and walked to the bedroom, dropping the sweater over a chair as she went. She had to sleep, but this would keep her up for a while.

~ ~ ~ ~​

A few hours later, Eric sat up in bed, his eyes snapping open. "Wait a minute. She couldn't have meant that . . . she didn't want to talk?" He flopped back onto the pillow, throwing one arm over his eyes. God, if he'd misread that as badly as he thought, Vicki would think he wasn't interested at all. Stupid, stupid!

He blew out a breath and rolled over onto his side. "I'll worry about it in the morning. Too complicated right now."
 
"Huh. I thought you'd be grinning ear to ear and floating two feet off the ground." Hotshot peered at Psyche as the buxom blond sat her tray down at the table. The rest of their team had yet to appear; giving them a moment of privacy at breakfast.

The pink clad girl sighed and shook her head, "I was hoping to be, but...I'm not sure what happened."

"He was an idiot, I bet." The pyrokinetic shook her head, "Want to talk about it?"

"I do, but I'm not sure if I do right now." Or with her. She felt like seeking out Theta. The redheaded telepath would know what was going on for sure. Psyche then blinked, "Hey, what happened to you last night anyway? You disappeared early."

"...I made a...questionable decision."

Before Psyche could voice her question a dark shape rose up out of the shadow of the table, gaining dimension and substance until it resolved into Shadow. "Morning, Psyche." The tall, dark skinned young man was beaming. He winked at Hotshot and made a clicking sound, "And good morning to you, sweet pants." Psyche's mouth fell open. "Look me up when you want your world rocked again."

Hotshot glowered at him, "Knock it off, it's too early for that shit."

He just laughed and shrugged, "Don't pretend you don't like it, babe. See you later either way, Hot Stuff." Shadow strutted across the cafeteria to hail Bantam and Longarm at their table.

Psyche leaned over on the table and hissed, "Kelly!"

"I know, I know!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Achimi ran a hand over the end of the tail her hair was in today, currently draped forward over one shoulder as she watched her team working through a few exercises. They all looked good but there was something off between the team's most solid duo. Psyche and Titan were still working all right together but something was off between them, she could tell.

She was proud that it wasn't really effecting their performance; that was commendable on both their parts. But still, she had to wonder about what had happened between them. Honestly, Achimi was sure they'd have hooked up over the break...but maybe they hadn't. Or they had and it went wrong?

Perhaps she should speak to Psyche. She had hoped to use the lascivious and naughty blond to test the boy's interests and limits and then ask her if she thought he'd like being one of Achimi's "special students."

Mmmm. She hoped so. He had an ass that was just begging for her cock.

But more importantly, she wanted them both happy and working well together again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Titan shook his head, "I really don't know...I've been driving myself crazy over it." He ran a hand through his chestnut locks and looked out of the dome's transparent surface at the alien landscape of the Moon. "I feel like I did something really stupid. I mean, even if she was interested...after I rejected her like that..."

"Correct." Theta was sitting with her back against a tree in the orchard dome with the tall man. Her odd eyes were serene but held a glint of amusement in their depths. "In that you were stupid." His shoulder slumped and she continued, "However, the damage is not irreparable. You are also aware that Psyche is not so shallow a person and are using the fact that she could potentially be as an avenue to escape confronting the issue."

"Man, you really don't pull any punches with me, do you?"

"Correct." She tilted her head as she looked up at him. "You are usually not in need of them."

"I wonder about that," he sighed again.

"I do not." She gestured, "You should go. Psyche will be here any minute to have a similar conversation with me and should you both encounter one another at this stage, an optimal resolution is less likely."

~~~~~~~~~​

"And I just don't know what to do! I mean...I thought I was pretty obvious abut it, you know? Is he that clueless or just not into me?" Psyche's fairy wings beat madly as she floated back and forth, "pacing" in the air in front of Theta.

The telepath smiled. "He was largely clueless. Titan is unused to any kind of overture and does not look for them as he is still operating under the assumption that you are "out of his league" and would not consider him in that fashion. Regardless, even had he realized what you meant, it is unlikely he would have agreed due to his own deep seated fears of taking advantage of a woman in any way, shape, or form."

"I've met his mother," the blond murmured. "And heard her go off on a tear about men, I guess I hadn't thought of that." She sighed. "So what can I do?"

"Be yourself. Charming, sweet, powerful, and honest." Theta stood up and dusted off her ass, "You will have to be direct as I and Hotshot have been with him. Do not force it but wait for the right moment...though you could manipulate the circumstances behind that moment."
 
The next few days fell into a familiar routine. Training in the morning, classes in the afternoon, and evenings full of homework and occasional free time. Psyche had thought a lot about what Theta had said, and had kept an eye out for a situation that she could use to sort of throw herself at Titan. It felt strange - she hadn't really had much experience trying to figure out if people were interested in her.

Theta's tacit affirmation that he was interested had aided her a lot. It was much, much simpler to plan something like this when you didn't have to worry about the other person being disgusted and shoving you away. But the timing was rough - she had no idea how she could arrange a situation that would be optimal, though.

Until there was some repair work that needed to be done on the girls' changing rooms in their training dome.

~ ~ ~ ~​

Psyche had volunteered to stay behind, after the training session, to print out their old data and the new data for comparisons. It was simple, and didn't take very long, but the girls had showered and changed first, followed by the boys. She was the last to head in, waiting outside with her papers in her hands.

Silverbolt, of course, was the first one out, followed by Safari and Shen in quick order. As the airlock closed behind the tiger-man, Psyche took a deep breath and slipped inside the door. This was one of the most ballsy things she could remember doing, and if she was wrong . . . well. She had to trust herself, and the information she had.

The shower was running, she could hear it as soon as she stepped inside. She placed the papers on one of the benches by the lockers, next to where her things were, and moved quietly down through the space to where the open showers were.

There was a fair amount of steam in the air, obscuring some of the space, but there was only one shower head running, and the room was large. She had a mostly clear view of Titan as he stood there, hands scrubbing his hair and pushing the water off his head. It flowed down his back and ass, down his legs, and she paused for a moment, leaning against the doorframe, lower lip caught in her teeth as she watched.

And then he turned around. Psyche had a brief glimpse of his chest and his cock before he opened his eyes and saw her. They both froze, eyes meeting, and she was vaguely aware of his cock twitching and hardening before his face filled with panic and he darted for the half-wall where a towel was hanging.

She moved fast, reaching him just as he had the towel in his hand. "Eric, wait." She reached out and plucked the towel from his hand, dropping it over the wall again. "You don't need," she blushed, looking up at him through her eyelashes, "you don't need to cover up."

"But . . . but you might not want . . . ."

Stepping slightly closer to him, Psyche smiled up at him. "I do want, though." She grabbed his hand, lacing her fingers together with his. "I . . . I do want. And I . . . well, we'll both be late for class if we do anything now, but . . . I'd like it if you came to my room tonight. We can talk about what we both want, and maybe . . . maybe do something about it?"

His mouth opened, then shut. "I . . . you . . . it-"

She placed a finger over his mouth. "You don't have to say anything. If you show up tonight, that'll be answer enough." Her lips curved in a smile that was deliciously inviting. "But if you wanted to, a kiss would tell me to have snacks for two ready."
 
Even he couldn't miss an invitation like that.

Eric stepped into the perky, busty blond and one strong arm slipped around her waist, the other to run over one of her pretty cheeks before cradling the back of her neck, and he lowered his face to hers. Their lips met and the world vanished. Oh, she was soft and warm and tasted sweet, like a fruit he couldn't quite name or remember ever tasting before. He kissed her with sweet hunger but was still hesitant at first, though as moments went on, it grew deeper, hungrier, more fervent.

Any doubts either of them had were obliterated in that kiss. They spoke to each other in an ancient tongue that brooked no misunderstanding. Eric moaned softly against her lips as she shifted against him and her tongue caressed his lips. Again their lips came together and there no hesitation, no uncertainty now. Just affection, love or close to it, and a hot, desperate desire.

The kiss broke and he looked down at her, his chest rising and falling. God, his manhood was rubbing against her and he knew she could feel its' hard heat and bulk through her clothes. He smiled foolishly, "I didn't want to assume...but wow. Wow, I'd needed that."

He then glanced down at the t-shirt that was under the track jacket she was wearing and noticed the growing dark spots. Eric stepped back, flushing, "I got you wet, uh, sorry."

She grinned, "Don't apologize for that. It was wonderful...and you got me damp but not wet. Yet."

He blushed brighter then but grinned. "I'll have to do better next time." God, he wanted her. Now that he knew...and that she felt the same...it was too good to be true but it was. He wanted to shout and cheer. And damn, God damn, did he want to make love to her right here and now.

Eric took a deep breath. "Class."

"Right." Vicki sounded a little breathless, a little loose on her control too. That made him feel pretty good. "They'll come looking and I don't think anyone would take "We were late 'cause we had to totally do it in the shower" as a good excuse." Well, maybe Achimi and Zenith.

"Yeah. Yeah." He took another few deep breaths. "I'm impressed."

"Huh?"

"Well, on a lot of levels, but...you must seriously have your powers on lock down, that's all. Your control." He then flushed and looked a bit sheepish, "And your guts...you came in so bold and sexy..."

"Ah, hold that thought, Eric, or we'll never get out of here." She smiled at that thought. They'd have to come back here in the next few days. "Tonight, my room."

"Okay. You're right."

"I'll let you finish," she said and stepped back, her eyes still running over him. Then she darted in and grabbed his cock in one hand, "Ohhh, fuck, it's fantastic!"

He gasped, freezing up as she pumped him a few times and then danced back away, "Guh! Fuck, that was...damn, Vicki."

"Hee! You finish up and get going. I'll see you tonight."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​


"Huh?" Titan blinked and turned his head to look at Hotshot's scowling face.

"God damn it, Boy Scout, get your head out of the damn clouds and pay attention." They were at dinner, the cafeteria full of the mid-level hum of conversation. It wasn't as busy as usual; a lot of people took Saturday nights to go "out" in other parts of the Academy complex or otherwise entertain themselves, particularly since Sunday was their one day fully off.

Usually, anyway.

"Sorry," he shrugged. "What was it you were saying?"

"I said that we should hit an extra session tonight, if you're up to." She mimed swinging a baseball bat, "You know, get back into the old rhythm. Then I said it a few more times while you stared into space."

He grimaced, "I said I was sorry. And I'd like that, but...I kind of have plans."

"Yeah?" She blinked, "Moving in on another girl, huh? Or are you back with the spooky redhead?"

"It's not her, but I really don't want to talk about it. I mean...you'll probably hear about it anyway."

"You never kiss and tell, so what do you me-" She looked over at the seat that was usually occupied by Psyche. "Huh. All right, Boy Scout. Don't let me keep you then. I'll keep myself occupied somehow."

"All right, but, uh, I don't know what you-"

"No, not Shadow again." Fucker had bragged about it all over the damn place so it was now common knowledge. "You know, my idea of a good time isn't always spreading my legs."

"I know that." Then he smirked at her, "Sometimes you get others to."

"Ass." She slapped him on the shoulder, "Get out of here." Titan rose, chuckling. Hotshot smiled up at him, "Hey. Seriously, go get her. I'm happy for both of you." And wondering if they'd be into some group action...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​


The people walking along the Academy's faux "Main Street" craned their heads and looked around, some of them shaking their heads or rubbing their ears. There was a steady hum pervading the area and there seemed to be no clear source for it.

Silverbolt's fingers blurred as he drummed them on a railing overlooking a little park with a fountain. He hadn't noticed the sound they were making or that the repeated impacts had begun to strip the paint off of the metal rail; flaking it away as though it were being sandblasted.

He'd gotten to their meeting spot early, which had probably been a mistake. It had given him time to get nervous. And he hadn't needed that much in the first place.

What if she called it off? Or stood him up? Or he messed up the date? Or she didn't like him? Or she friend zoned him? Or she was a man? Or-

Wait, what?

Okay, he needed to relax and calm down. It wasn't like she was really late. Just...five seconds. Six. Seven.

Okay, deep breath, Sam.

~~~~~~~​

Eric took a deep breath. God, this felt so strange and unreal. And incredible.

He was standing in front of the door to Vicki's room. He'd agonized a bit over what to wear...they hadn't made any real agreements on what this was or what would happen and he didn't want to assume that things would happen, though she'd all but said that they would.

Fuck, he was doing it again.

He'd settled on just a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Casual, simple, and ideally easy to remove. He had two six packs in hand, one of pop and one that was one of Finistra's homebrews. Feeling that Safari could keep a secret, Titan had confided in the older man about tonight's "date in" and he had done the same to his girlfriend. The Latina had been giggly and overjoyed and pushed the booze on him. Safari had said it would "help them get over the jitters" and then had to explain what that meant to his lady love.

He lifted a hand and tabbed the doorbell, for lack of a better term, and took another deep breath. He was afraid of messing this up. Eric was in deep in terms of how he felt about Vicki and he wanted this to go right so badly he could taste it. Which worried him. He might try too hard and-

There he went again.

Trust her. Trust yourself. Olivia, Kelly, Ted, even Ana were all rooting for them. Even the twins were back on Earth.

She liked him. So if he was just himself, it'd work out.

Deep breath.
 
Last edited:
Vicki sat on the couch, her hands tight around a glass of water. She'd set out a plate of crackers and cheese, a bowl of chips, a bowl of pretzels, a small veggie plate, and a bowl of grapes. Looking over the food spread over the table, she conceded that she might have gone a bit overboard.

But she was so nervous! She didn't think that he wouldn't show up, not after . . . well. This afternoon had given her a pretty clear idea that the twins had been right, but that didn't mean that they would have the same feelings. She'd had people who just wanted her body before, and maybe that was what this was. The idea was that they'd talk about what they wanted before . . . anything else that happened. It was a bad idea to get into something with your whole heart when the other person only wanted to play.

Not that she didn't want to play. Seeing him in the showers today had told her very, very clearly that she wanted that. But she didn't want to get her heart broken again. Not when she felt so strongly, so much . . . she twisted the glass between her hands again.

The buzzer sounded, and she jumped slightly. He was here. Maybe . . . just calm down, Vicki. It's just nerves. She stood up and headed to the door, setting the glass on the table as she moved. She opened the door and smiled nervously at him. "Hi. Come on in, Eric." She was wearing a white skirt and a blue t-shirt with a yellow orchid growing up the side, and she tugged the skirt down a bit.

He smiled back at her, hefting the soda and beer. "I brought drinks, compliments of Ana and Ted." He walked into the room, and stopped when he saw the table laden with food. "Wow, all of that for me?"

She shut the door and shrugged. "I think I got a little carried away. But I wasn't sure what you'd want for a snack, and . . . anyway. Thanks for bringing drinks!" She took one of the six packs and headed over to the minifridge, sliding it inside. "We'll talk, and let them get cold."

"Great idea." He took a moment to admire her ass as she bent over, and then moved to pass her the other case of drinks. "So, um . . . we should talk. I guess I don't know where to begin."

She plopped down in a chair. "Well. I guess we should start with the obvious." Vicki took a deep breath, her fingers twining together nervously. "I really like you a lot. More than just a friend, or a teammate. You're smart, and funny, and handsome, and caring." She looked at him steadily, her eyes bright. "I think I'd really like a relationship with you. But if you aren't interested in me like that . . . we can just have fun, but I won't say I won't hope for more."

~ ~ ~ ~​

Atalanta dashed up to where Sam was waiting, the paint almost entirely flaked off of the railing. "I'm so so so sorry!" She leaned against the railing, tugging her hair into a tail. "I got caught up talking over some homework with Biotic, and we lost track of time!" She looked at the clock. "I'm sorry, I'm never five whole minutes late!"

He smiled at her, more relieved than angry at her. "No problem. I had started to worry if you'd decided to stand me up, but . . . it's cool." He held out a hand for her, and she took it. "Come on, we'll take a 'walk' around the park a few times, then hit dinner. Sound good?"

She beamed at him. "Sounds great."
 
Hand in hand, Sam and Atalanta, whose real name was Stacy, strolled around the park in the "faux town" dome. Of course, strolling for them was a pace roughly equivalent to a hard run for other people and then were covering the ground in remarkable time. The long other pair in the park, seated on a bench and talking quietly, goggled at them for a moment as they moved past, looking like they were walking but far faster than was possible. Then they recognized the speedsters and waved.

Atalanta waved back and Sam glanced over, "Friends of yours?"

She shrugged, which he liked given that she was wearing a sleekly fitting sundress that had a rather daring neckline, as well as a pair of short leggings under it. "Not close, but yeah." She laughed, "I've been here a few years and you get to know everyone at least in passing."

"Huh, I feel like I don't really know anybody outside of my team," he replied. Then he made a small sound of realization, "I guess that was before the break though. I've gotten to know Theta, Arana, Chayton, all of the guys who are weird looking like me."

"You don't look weird," she insisted. Sam gave her a frank look and she stuck her tongue out at him, "Fine, but you still don't look weird. I mean, the color's wild and surprising but you're cute and you've got a nice body; tightly muscled, agile, nice lips, and your ass! Didn't you wonder why I grab it every time I go by you? Gorgeous!" She feigned a swoon as his cheeks tarnished blue with a blush. "Hee! Never had a girl talk like that about you, huh?"

"Not really." His blush deepened, "But you're not like any girl I've met before."

"Or will," she quipped. She fidgeted a bit, "It doesn't bother does it? I mean, that I talk about things like that. Or the ass grabbing. I mean, I know I shouldn't but I just can't help it, before I think that I shouldn't, I already have."

Sam shook his head, "No, no, it's okay. I, uh, I like it. I mean, when I'm attracted to a girl, I can be kind of..."

"Pervy? Pushy? Obnoxious? Tenacious? Obvious? One liner slinging swerve machine?" She smirked impishly at him.

"Um, yes? I hope I'm not too obnoxious...but anyway, what I was getting at is that I like being the one pursued and complimented for a change, if that makes sense."

"Yeah, I can see that." She gave his hand a squeeze, "Not to change the subject, but you know I wondered if you'd be cool and hard to the touch. But you're warm, I like that."

"With your outfit, I am a little hard though," he said and then snapped his mouth shut. Agh! "Uh, I mean-"

"I hope so. I mean, this isn't the sexiest thing I have but I am kind of advertising," the brunette interrupted. "And that was the reaction I was going for." He wasn't sure what to say to that but before he could try and stumble through something, she changed the course of their walking and pulled him along, "What do you say to dinner now?"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​


"Psyche's clean," Doc Blue lifted a hand to an illuminated display and poked the blond hero-in-training's name with one finger to highlight it and then drag it from the list it was in to another list on the projected document. "No motive, no outside contacts at all, and a clear alibi."

"Hn," Spectre nodded his head, his billowing cloak pulled about him. "She was never a strong suspect but it's good to get one more off the list."

"I still feel she never should have been on the list, the statistical probability of it being her," Doc Blue stopped himself and shook his head. He knew it was no use to make that argument again. "Anyway, we've got a shorter list. Though it should still be one name shorter, if you ask me."

"Barricade is a valid suspect, despite his injuries," Spectre's voice was firm and there was also a note of aggravation in it. "They do not excuse him. If he is the traitor, the enemy may have sought to dispose of the link to them. Never trust a traitor, even one you create."

The mathematician snorted, "Got your scheming training from Frank Herbert too, huh?"

"Machiavelli," the grim crime fighter retorted, a little snippy.

"Right." The blue armored suit clacked faintly as he crosses his arms over his chest. "So you've heard the news?" Spectre nodded. "We've been keeping it quiet so far in case it's false hope, but it looks good."

"I hope he wakes up soon too, even if it's just to ease my conscience and get him off the list."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​


"Now this, this is a good way to settle things." Safari was wearing an off the rack suit, the jacket slung over the back of the chair he was sitting on, the tie slightly undone, and the top button of the pressed undershirt as well. Shen nodded, the enormous tiger-man wearing a similar button up, though the sleeves were rolled up to his elbows and his bare feet emerged from his slacks.

They were two of eight people seated at a large semi-circular table, all of them around the curved side except for one unoccupied chair that was on the flat side of the large piece of furniture. The surface of the table was slightly lowered from an outer raised railing and was a green felt reminiscent of a pool table. At the lone seat on the flat edge were several decks of playing cards and a large plastic tray that held columns of white, red, and blue poker chips.

"No surprise, considering it came from our team." Shadow was dressed in a dark suit that was a bit rumpled and also had on a porkpie hat and a pair of sunglasses, despite their being inside. Next to him, Bantam rolled his eyes. The burly Latin man was in a maroon suit that was clearly a few decades old and that fit a little tight across the shoulders. Longarm was next to him, the thin and fragile looking young man a bit nervous and tugging at the collar of his own rather casual tuxedo that looked like the kind of thing James Bond would wear.

Ice Princess laughed a bit, then touched the fingers of one hand to her lips. The haughty girl's pert curves were showcased by a snug, high necked, light blue dress that seemed to cling to her body in a sinful way before the skirt swept out a bit wider below her knees, a pair of heels completing her look. "Now, Shadow, true as that may be, no need for trash talk, hm? We are here to compete civilly, after all."

Next to the cryokinetic, Thunderbolt gave a chilly smile, "Let him talk, Princess. After all, it's uncertain how much competition it will be." The stacked Teutonic weather witch wore an evening gown in the style of Jessica Rabbit, complete with evening gloves, though it was a deeper red and not sparkly or spangled. It exposed her generous breasts in the most wicked way and many present were trying to determine how she was keeping the garment on. A slit up the side of the skirt teased her shapely legs and showed her own high heeled shoes. "Besides, playful banter is part of the game. Or don't you know how to play?"

"Look, whatever," Hotshot cut in, "before we get going, what I want to know, is why are you all dressed like that?" The punk rock girl stood out sorely, dressed in her usual style; a red t-shirt that read "Keep looking and I start charging" under her worn black leather jacket, leg and ass hugging jeans, and tanker boots.

Longarm cleared his throat and tried to smile winningly at the sour faced punker, "Well, we're getting together to play poker and you dress up for that? You know, like in the movies or on TV."

She snorted, "Come on. So you really all are just using this as an excuse to play dress up? I thought we were here to play! I mean, if we're going all "Casino" style on this, where's the drink bunnies and the dealer, huh?"

"Here." All eyes turned and then widened as Theta and Jawbreaker came into the room, each carrying a tray. The two women were dressed as bunny girls; high heels, sheer stocking, low cut and shoulderless tops, a fluffy tail, tux collar and cuffs, and a pair of ears on a head band. Theta's costume was red and fit masterfully, teasing and alluring; her hair was down for a change. Jawbreaker's bunny outfit was black and her hard shell was a sour apple green. If she was blushing, it couldn't be seen, but her movements were a bit stiff and her expression dared anyone to make a comment. "As we are full up on players and my participation would be egregiously cheating, I decided to act as server and convinced Jawbreaker to join me." She gave the astounded group a little smile and turned in a circle, "How do we look?"

"Amazing," Longarm blurted, his cheeks red. Shadow just let out a wolf whistle.

"Very striking, the both of you," Shen agreed. Hotshot just snickered and shook her head.

Bantam grinned, "Part of the plan for us, eh? Make it hard to concentrate...though it backfired, I think."

It'd look better on her but Thunderbolt did have to admit, "Very pretty. You both clean up rather well." Ice Princess nodded her agreement, seeming too shocked by their appearance to add anything at the moment. How...how risque!

"And I'm the dealer." There was a clicking sound and Caprica came out from around the two bunny girls dressed in a croupier outfit complete with bowtie and a vest that was fitted rather snugly over her chest. Her goat-like eyes were bright and her horns seemed to gleam as they jutted out of her curly sandy blond hair. "I actually had a summer job at a casino before I got my powers; even had the outfit still," she laughed as she slid into the dealer's seat. "All right. Girls, get the player's orders and then we'll get started."


~~~~~~~~~​


God damn, she was so adorable right now! Her nervousness, which he'd seen before but not like this, was just so cute. And her outfit was innocent and sweet...save that her t-shirt was stretched dangerously over her ample chest. Pure and sexual all at once, he loved that look. ...Had Theta talked to her?

Eric sat down on her couch, close to the chair that Vicki chose. His cheeks reddened as she spoke; it was just so...her saying things like that about him was embarrassing. He liked it, he liked it a lot, but he wasn't sure any of that was really true. But more than that, what she was saying was...he wasn't expecting a love confession, of course, but it was what he'd wanted, hoped to hear.

It wasn't just physical. Which still would have been awesome. But he'd been worried that, given her reputation, he would just be another one of her many friends with benefits. And he wanted more than that. Which wasn't fair, but was the truth.

He reached out and put one of his hands on hers. "I can't tell you how...how great that is to hear. It's like you're saying my own feelings back to me or something." The sizemorph flushed deeper and gave a little self-deprecating laugh. "I've been thinking all day of how to say what I wanted, what my feelings were, and what I'd do if you didn't...but hearing that...God, it makes me want to sing."

He wouldn't, though.

"Vicki, I like you too. I have for months; I fell for you pretty hard and fast. I want it to be more than friends, more than teammates, more than just, uh, playmates. I want a relationship, to see where these feelings take us." He gave her hands a squeeze. He wouldn't say he was in love with her yet. Eric was sure that he was, but it seemed too early.

He then sighed and nibbled his lower lip, "Though...I'm a little concerned. I mean, both of us have some, uh, other attachments. And I know you have quite a few lovers and, well, it seems...unfair to ask you to give that up just for me. I mean, there's no way I could stack up to all of them or do as good at, um, well....yeah."

Eric blushed, "I'm sorry, that sounded bad, didn't it? I didn't mean it that way. And I'm far from celibate, I'm not trying to...ang I'm still doing it. Okay, sorry, you talk now. Um, please."
 
Vicki smiled at him, relieved and happier than she'd been in a long time. "Well, that's pretty easy to deal with." She took a sip of her drink, and turned her hand in his, holding his hand now. "We don't have to be exclusive, really. There's the possibility of us seeing - if you know what I mean - other people." Her eyes danced as she leaned forward a little. "We can have an open relationship: sex with whoever we wish, as long as we tell the other about it, but the relationship is between us."

Eric blinked at her, then smiled hesitantly. "That . . . would be idea. But I don't know how we'd work it. I mean, jealousy is . . . a big deal."

She nodded. "It can be. But I think as long as we're open and honest with each other, and reaffirm our feelings regularly, it should be okay." Her fingers squeezed his. "I mean, I think it would be pretty hot to hear about . . . well, whatever between you and another girl. And maybe make you recreate it, if possible."

There was a moment, just a moment, when the image of her dressed in the Mistress Mastermind outfit that Theta had, riding his cock, filled his brain, and he came back to himself with a more-than-half-hard cock. "I . . . yeah. That would be pretty hot. And I know that I'd feel a little jealous, but I like . . . I like the idea of hearing about you and other people."

A small smile spread over Vicki's face, and she grabbed a grape from the bowl. "I'll do my best to make it an interactive experience. But I will promise that I'll always be honest about who and what, and I'll always come back to you and share it with you." She thought of Achimi's 'special sessions' and bit her lower lip. "There is one exception. I do have an . . . arrangement with someone who would be in trouble if word got out. I don't want to betray that confidence, but I'll be as honest as I can about it. Unless and until they bring you into their confidence as well." She popped the grape into her mouth.

Eric thought about the implications of that for a moment. That could only mean a teacher, which would be . . . now he'd wonder every time he saw her with one of the heroes that was teaching them. Which was almost hotter than if she'd told him outright. But . . . "It does make sense. I wouldn't want someone to get in trouble, and if you've been asked not to share it with anyone, that's reasonable." Their fingers laced together, and he grinned at her. "So, not to be like a typical guy, but . . . did you want to get . . . into things this evening?"

Her eyes lit up. "I really, really would. I can't lie, I've been wondering about . . . you know, being with you for a while." She licked her lips. "We can get to the snacks and beer afterwards, right?"

~ ~ ~ ~​

"Read 'em and weep, suckers!" Hot Shot flopped her cards onto the table, revealing three 10's and two 3's. She reached out and scooped up the pile of chips in the middle of the table. The rest of the players groaned, throwing their heads back.

Shadow grumbled, "I've never seen luck like that!" He restacked his chips, dwindled from the pile they had been.

Sitting primly in a chair nearby, Theta spoke up. "It is actually more a game of strategy and the ability to read people than luck. I would not have thought that Hot Shot would be the most adept at it, but apparently, I would be wrong." She glanced at the brunette and said in the same tone, "No offense."

"None taken," the biker girl said with a smirk. "I did get lucky that hand. But you have the worst poker face, man." She pushed her chips into neat stacks efficiently. "And I've played before. A lot. So. Dealer, let's go. I think Shadow wants to give me more of his 'money'."

Caprica moved the deal marker and started flinging out cards. Shadow huffed. "Man, one night and all of a sudden girls think they deserve all your cash!" Ice Princess flicked a glance at Hot Shot, leaning slightly away from Shadow as though worried about getting hit by the splash over. On his other side, Bantam did the same.

Hot Shot's face hardened, and she raised an eyebrow. "That's big talk, man. But let's see what your cards say." The others looked around at each other, then shrugged and peeked at their cards.
 
"We'll need to get our energy back," Eric agreed. "After all, we've got the whole night and, well, I think we should use all of it." He was blushing when he said it but was still proud he'd gotten that line out.

Vicki arched her brows, "Is that so? I like the way you think." Her mind drifted back momentarily to earlier that day, in the showers. The sight of his body, the feel of him against her, was so, so good. Every bit as good as she'd hoped and now it wouldn't be a fleeting contact and a single kiss.

The two of them sat there looking at one another, eyes bright and hungry. They were both taking deep breaths.

Eric's cock had risen and surged in his shorts. He watched her face, noting the beauty of her and the traces of arousal that showed. He should...he should do something? Or would she? She had earlier in the shower...

Vicki nibbled her lower lip. He was so handsome! And those eyes...she loved them! But there was enough looking. They should be doing everything she'd imagined them doing. Was he...was he going to make a move? Or was he waiting for him?

The two of them stared at one another and the moments ticked by. Vicki's lips quirked upwards. Eric tried to fight it as a thin, shaky smile spread over his lips then he snorted. Vicki's shoulders trembled and she let out a giggle. Then she laughed, lowering her head, "Oh, man! We've been waiting so long and now," she shook her head.

Then she blinked as his other hand reached out and took hold of her waist, lifting her out of her chair and pulling her onto his lap. Eric's lips pressed to hers and she cooed against them as they kissed, her arms moving over his shoulders, one hand sliding through his hair.

Eric broke the kiss, his eyes open only a fraction. "I can make the first move sometimes. God, Vicki, your kiss." His lips claimed hers again and he moaned as she wriggled against him and pressed her heavenly, curves against his strong, hard chest. He groaned and shifted his head, Vicki tilting hers back as he kissed along her jawline and then down her neck, "You feel so good. I love your body, wanted to see you, feel you against me ever since I saw you that first day. The sexiest, sweetest girl I've ever seen."
 
Vicki kissed him back, her hands bracing on his chest and feeling his muscles. God, this was amazing! She could feel his hardness pressing against her where she rested on his lap, and it was goooooood. "I . . . this is incredible," she breathed, fingers tangling in his hair. "You feel amazing, and we're barely even started."

He grinned a little shakily at her. "I'm glad to hear that - and hopefully will only get better." His hands played over her clothes, feeling the warmth of her body, the curves through them. She was so sexy, fucking stacked to the sky! As she shifted slightly, his hands found a gap between her shirt and skirt, and slipped between. The silken feeling of her skin was intoxicating, and he couldn't stop himself from slipping both hands under her top and stroking the soft skin of her back and sides, roaming closer and closer to the swells of her breasts.

Every time she moved, she could feel his cock twitch, and as a result, she was squirming a bit as he slid his hands under her top. Finally, pulling back from a deep kiss, Vicki smiled at him. "Here, let me make that easier." Her hands went from around his neck to the hem of the t-shirt, tugging it quickly and easily over her head. It went over the side of the couch, leaving her in Eric's lap wearing a green-striped bra and white skirt.

"Have mercy," he whispered, looking at her body. "They're amazing," he breathed, looking up at her as if to get permission. She nodded, and his hands slipped easily around to first cup, then knead the generous mounds of flesh. Her head went back again, and Vicki moaned in pleasure at the feeling of his hands on her breasts as well as his mouth on her neck.
 
Her moan sent a shiver down his spine and he answered with a hungry growl into her neck as he kissed down the graceful curve of one side. Her skin was so warm and soft and there was a taste to it that he found difficult to describe or define but was clearly her own. He brushed the base of her neck with his teeth, her breath catching a moment, and them moved to the other wide, his lips running up her neck and then along her jawline.

All the while his hands indulged in her incredible breasts. God, he'd admired them for so long, always looked so perfect and now to feel them even through her bra was fantastic. He kneaded and massaged her ample jugs, gently mashing and mauling them.

"I've fantasized about you," he murmured, feeling a bit unsure if he should say any of this, "about being with you, exploring all of you, but I'd be lying if I said I hadn't fantasized about these most of all."

She laughed and then cooed as he gave her chest another squeeze, "Ohh, I'm glad though I'm not surprised. They've got a lot of admirers." Vicki grinned down at him, "Though after 'Liv and Kelly, I thought you liked girls with small chests." Though really, Olivia was only small compared to someone like her. Or Heidi. Or Achimi. Or Biotic. Or Jawbreaker. Or...huh. Lots of super girls had big chests didn't they? She made a note to ask one of the teachers about that later. Much later.

Eric's blush was gratifying, though he felt a bit ashamed of it. He shrugged a bit, "Well, I like all kinds of girls but I've always preferred...uh, you know," and his blush deepened, "girls with big breasts like you best."

"You're so cute sometimes," she grinned. Then she pulled her hands away from his shoulders and back behind her back to find and expertly undo the hooks of her bra. "Since you like them so much...there." The garment came loose and then she arched her back as she pulled it off of her arms and let if fly in the general direction her t-shirt had gone, "You should get the full experience."

"Good God." Eric stared in lustful wonder for long seconds before his hands ran over her full, high, pert, plush tits and they moaned together. "Vicki, you're so God damned sexy it's impossible. God, and they feel so good!"

"Mmp! Sure do," she groaned. His hands were warm and strong but gentle and careful. Vicki nibbled her lower lip and wriggled in his lap to grind herself down on his hardness through their clothes, giving them both one more source of stimulation as he fondled her tits.

"Nn, fuck," he gasped. "You look so sweet and then you do something like that," Eric smiled up at her.

"You love it."

"Yeah." He kissed her then, equal parts sweet and scorching, before he leaned away from her. "I think I owe you a bit." The geeky young man took hold of his shirt and peeled it up and off; smooth pale skin rippling over sculpted muscle as more of his chest became bare before the garment fully came off and he let it fall. "Though I still think I got the best of the undressing so far."

"Oh, baby, all depends on your point of view."
 
Eric moaned as Vicki kissed his neck, her head dipping down to let her mouth trail over his chest, tasting and licking the smooth skin. "Fuck, your mouth, Vicki! Feels so good, hot and wet and amazing!" His hands were playing over her skin and down to grip her ass, tugging that firm, curvy body against him.

She lifted her face and grinned wickedly at him. "You taste pretty amazing, sweetness. But I also think that it may be time for us to move this party into the bedroom." She lifted herself slowly from his lap, leaning forward and pressing her lips to his in a deep kiss. Vicki's hands trailed down from his shoulders along his arms, finally entwining her fingers with his. She moved back, pulling his hands with her as she stepped backward toward her bedroom.

He stood easily, moving to follow her. She looked incredible, a bare-chested Aphrodite beckoning him forward to pleasures that he had only dreamed of. "I think I agree with you," he said, stepping into her and picking her up, carrying her towards the bedroom with her legs wrapped around his waist. Vicki pressed herself against Eric, feeling his chest against her breasts, his hardness pressing against her sweet, hot center.

They reached the bedroom with their lips pressed together, bodies so close together that it was hard to tell where one of them ended and the other began. He laid her on the bed, looking down at her with something akin to amazement as she smiled up at him and wiggled her hips. "I'd like it if you," she blushed a little, "finished undressing me? Please?"

"That was the cutest, dirtiest thing I've ever heard in my life," he breathed, leaning forward to kiss her as his fingers found the waist of her skirt and slipped beneath it. He felt for a moment, then caught the waistband of the panties she was wearing as well and tugged them both down in a single motion. She lifted her hips for him, and once the clothing was too far down for him to reach easily, she kicked one leg and they went sailing across the room. "Have mercy," Eric whispered, looking down at her now-nude body. Curves in all the right places, a perfect pussy between two legs that, even though she was petite, seemed to go on forever, those amazing tits, and that sweetly sexy face . . . he really, really needed to thank the twins for giving him a push.

Vicki crossed her legs at the knee. "I think I get to see something now too, don't you?" Her grin turned impish. "Strip 'em off, handsome."
 
Eric stood and looked down on her; his eyes hungry and adoring as they swept over her lush body. The way she was propped up on her elbows, her magnificent jugs rising and falling, and most of all the gleaming want and affection in those deep water blue eyes made his blood sing. He felt desired, more utterly and deeply wanted than ever before in his life.

"As you wish." The tall and brawny young man took a deep breath, muscle rippling under his skin and then reached down with one hand to unbutton his shorts. He smiled and met her gaze, then tugged down the zipper and let them fall to the floor with a hissing rustle of cloth.

To her, hopefully, surprise, Eric was bare beneath. He stood naked before her; his body strong and well-defined and his manhood standing proudly out from his body in hard triumph. He pulsed with want and love; pre-cum gleaming on the tip. "So...like the something you've got to see? Why don't you inspect it closer?"
 
Vicki was a little surprised to see that Eric wasn't wearing anything under his shorts - very pleasantly surprised. And . . . well, she'd seen his cock earlier today, but it was different, now. Here in her room, it was better, different. She licked her lips and sat up, shifting her body until her head was over the end of the bed. "I think I'd like to take a closer look."

One hand reached out and took hold of his cock, reveling in his gasp at the contact. "Oh, my. It feels like you like that a lot," she cooed, her fingers wriggling lightly against his member. "Mmmm, hard, hot, and thick . . . just like I hoped!"

He took a deep, shuddering breath. "I'm glad you like it, god your hand feels amazing!" One of Eric's hands stroked her hair gently, resisting the urge to tug her head forward, get those luscious pink lips around his cock. But the feel of her hand was insanely good, soft and strong and confident.

She smiled impishly at him, her hand stroking up and down a few times. "I'm glad you like it, but I think I can do better than just my hand, don't you?" And without waiting for a response, she lifted her head slightly and wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, slipping her tongue over the head while she suckled.
 
"God in fucking heaven!" Eric's breath hissed out of him when this sweet girl he cared so much for, loved even, did what he had fantasized about so many times. She suckled on his crown and swirled her tongue over the head of his rod and it was absolutely amazing. "Unn, Vicki, beautiful, feels so damn good!"

Her lips, that clever tongue, her hot, wet, eager mouth; she was barely started and he was sure this was going to be the best blowjob he'd ever had.

His manhood twitched and jumped from the thrill of sensation and he shivered as he both heard and felt her chuckle deep in her throat. He'd had girls do this before and it had felt wonderful then but this was different; better, somehow. The emotional connection? Because he'd wanted this with her so much? Or was she just better at it than the lovers he'd had before?

And did any of that really matter?

"You're making me feel great, Vicki," he said in a warm, low tone. "I can, mmm, tell already that I've never, ahh, been with someone as good as you." Eric smiled as he stroked her soft golden locks with one hand, "More, please. I want, gnn, to feel you suck me more, deeper, take me into your throat, as much as you feel okay with." He paused and then felt a sudden impish impulse, "...Kelly was able to deep throat all of me; not right away, but she did."

Hell. Why had he said that?
 
One eyebrow went up, and she pulled her mouth off of his cock with a slurping sound. "Is that so?" Vicki's lips curved in a wicked grin that made Eric's heart race. "Than I'll have to do better." She ran a finger along the underside of his cock teasingly and then dropped her mouth down again, taking a deep breath as she pushed her head forward.

While his cock was probably the largest she'd had, she'd been able to take other cocks that were close in size. So Vicki took a moment to concentrate and relax, and after a moment, she pressed forward slowly, swallowing as the thick shaft went down her throat. It took a few moments, but finally, she stopped with her nose just touching his body. She took a moment to work her tongue over his shaft before pulling back.

Eric let out an explosive breath, one hand stroking her hair. "Fucking hell, Vicki!" His eyes were wide and surprised, amazed by what she'd just done. "Your mouth, god, you're so talented!" He pulled back slightly before she could wrap her lips around his cock again. She made a little sound of dismay, and he smiled at her. "I'll fill your mouth with my cum in a little while, beautiful." He moved over to the bed and laid back on it, his cock standing up. "But I don't want to cum before I feel that pussy."

Vicki stared for a moment, watching his shaft twitch slightly, and then smiled and crawled over to him. "I can oblige that." She climbed between his legs and knelt there, one hand going between her own legs to toy with her pussy. "I really, really think I can." The fingers of that hand came out, slick with her juices, and wrapped around his cock, pumping it a few times before she moved to straddle him.

He moaned at the feel of her wet hand, and the sight of her positioning herself over his shaft. "Oh, babydoll, I can't tell you how much I want this."

As she dropped down onto his shaft, she smirked. "Then don't tell me, show me."
 
Since coming to the Academy, he'd met a lot of beautiful and sexy woman, both his age and older. Vicki had always seemed to be the best out of them though and he still wasn't sure he could put why into words. But as she let gravity take her down and the head of his cock met her sweet, slick pussy and entered her, he knew one reason; she was the best fuck out of all of them. Hands down.

God! She was incredibly slippery and slick yet tight and clutching enough to give him the most delicious friction he'd ever felt around his dick. Her heat poured into him and through him as she sank down and took more, more, and more of Eric's manhood.

His hands moved to grab her ass and halt her progress once she had about half of him inside her paradise. "Oh, fuck, Vicki," he breathed. "You feel amazing, like sinful, sweet heaven."

He rotated his hips, stirring his dick in her, rubbing it against her silken walls. They moaned together, Eric's face buried in her breasts, and then he pulled her down the rest of the way, driving his cock into her, impaling her on the latter half of his shaft in one quick, powerful motion. "Yes, God!"

Eric cradled her to him, his eyes closed as he breathed in her smell and just let him feel the perfection of her body in his arms and wrapped around his cock. He lifted his head and pressed his forehead to hers, feeling her hands slip around to caress his cheeks. Then he lifted her up and she gasped, hands moving to clutch his shoulders. He didn't do so quick or hard, yet, but slowly lifted her up until only the tip if his head was in and then back down to fully fill her with his prick. Again, again, again, again, and again, over and over, a searing, sweet, sensual fuck that made him moan and whimper, murmuring her name, desperately telling her how good this was, that she was the best, most perfect lover he could imagine.
 
Vicki could barely keep her thoughts straight. Eric's cock felt amazing, the best she'd had. And she couldn't think why, except maybe that she felt so much more for him than she had for . . . maybe anyone. But it didn't matter, nothing mattered with that incredible shaft spreading her open.

His murmurs were honey-sweet and fire-hot, and she could feel herself almost melting from them. It wasn't a surprise, but still shocked her when she started to cream. Her whole body felt like it was turning to liquid sunlight, blazing hot and bright. She felt her fingers digging into his shoulders harder, her back arching and her pussy clenching, throbbing around him. "Ahhhh! God, Eric!"

And as she came down from the high, she realized he was cradling her to him, stroking her back gently and whispering still, telling her how she was the best he'd ever had. She could feel his cock inside of her, stretching her in the most delicious way. Vicki leaned forward, nuzzling into his neck. "You . . . you're the amazing one," she breathed into his ear, shifting her hips around. "Now, please, please . . . fuck me."
 
Eric was happier, prouder in those luminous moments as Vicki came on him and rode out her orgasm than any time he could remember. This incredible girl who was the most wonderful person he knew and the sexiest he'd ever seen, who had numerous lovers that included at least one of the world's greatest heroes had climaxed with him. She'd come from their love making and hard. That was an accomplishment. That was something he could be proud of.

Then she urged him on, her plush glory against him, warm breath on his neck, the scent of her hair and her pussy in his nose. "Yes," he answered in a throaty whisper.

He lifted her up and drew his hips back in a slow pullout and then sank her back down on his hardness. He went almost all the way out and thrust back in until his balls lightly slapped against her. Over and over he drove into the snug, yielding embrace of her cunt. Each time he withdrew less and re-entered faster, increasing their coupling in a steady, driving rhythm. She moaned with each thrust, a sweet melody to the back eat of his groans and the beat of their bodies coming together. They moved faster, faster-

Eric growled and then Vicki let out a startled squeal as he lunged forward and brought his legs under him to roll them over on the bed. She gasped at the feeling as he pressed her down on the faintly protesting mattress, delighted and enjoying the physical display. Her legs went about his waist and tightened, drawing him into her even as he started to thrust again. Her left arm was about his right shoulder, her right hand tangled in his hair. "More, Eric, baby," she pleaded. "Close, do close again. This time, you too, please!"

He was fucking her harder and faster, making the bed creak and rock with each deep thrust. Eric was panting, sweat on his skin, "Vicki," he gasped out, his voice desperate.

"Do it!"

Eric drove in as deep as he could and buried his face in her golden hair, now darker and damp with sweat. "Oh, God," and he released in her. His cock quivered and pulsed, gushing hours of his thick, hot, sticky cum into her womb. Her expression was beatific; her eyes mostly closed but the lids fluttering with the pleasure coursing through her, her lips parted as if in prayer. She felt his seed in her and the feeling was bliss, a mini-orgasm of her own sweeping over and through her. She loved it when men and Achimi came inside her and with him, it felt even better. Her mind danced, flitting through a fantasy of him impregnating her that sent another ripple of holy, deviant joy through her nerves.

He came for what felt like minutes, though he knew better, and then let out a Wes laugh and almost collapsed on top of her. Eric felt a slight sting in his eyes and shook his head; what was that? He lifted himself up a bit so he could look at her. She was just...beautiful. Her eyes opened and she smiled, their gazes meeting. He just looked at her, not knowing how to put what he was feeling into words. He kissed her instead of speaking, trusting his lips to get his point across for him. "That," he rested his forehead against, "is something I could get used to."

She smiled and stroked her hand through his hair, "I hope I don't get used to it." Vicki sighed happily, "I feel...God, everything. So wonderful. I...want to stay like this a few minutes. And then I'm rrreally going to need those snacks."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Hot Shot sighed, hands in the pockets of her leather jacket. Safari glanced her way, "Why the sigh, girl?" He was holding his jacket over one shoulder as part of the poker group walked through a broad hallway. They got a number of questioning looks from the other students passing by. "You cleaned up."

"Pfft, yeah, but it wasn't real money. So it doesn't feel like I really did, you know? Or that shit got settled." She shrugged, "It's like...there isn't any weight behind it."

Longarm looked a bit nervous and then smiled, "I don't know. I feel more camaraderie towards your team." The tuxedo clad young man had done the next best to everyone's surprise. Particularly since he had fought to keep his eyes off Thunderbolt the whole time.

"We noticed," Jawbreaker said. The bunny outfit was gone; the girl back in her newb suit. She wasn't jealous. It was just that Thunderbolt was the enemy! And a bitch!

Shadow stepped up next to Hot Shot, "Don't be like that, Scorcher. Come on, let's see if there's any snacks left in the cafeteria."

~~~~~~~~~​

"Ohh fuck! Th-this isn't what I had in mind, "Vicki moaned. She was held in Eric's arms in the living room of her quarters, facing away from him as he fucked her standing up. The bowls on snacks they'd been sharing were positioned below her on the table.

Neither had meant this to happen. They were eating snacks, laughing, touching, feeding each other. Then he'd kissed her. They started making out. And now...

Eric chuckled, "Me neither but I don't care! Fuck, you feel so good! I'm, ghhn, going to, hhhn, cum, Vicki, you beauty!"

She bit her lower lip but then her eyes caught the bowl of fruit directly.under her, "B-but the fuh-fruit! When it spills out, it'll-!"

"A-all natural...glaze?"

~~~~~​

Sam waved as the door closed and cut off the sight of Stacy's smiling face. He should be feeling disappointed. She hadn't invited him in. They'd kissed at her door. Okay, they made out for, like, five whole minutes. That was a long time for a pair of speedsters. But that was it.

So why did he feel like cheering? Like he'd won the Super Bowl?

He sighed and ran a silvered hand through his silver hair. There was something happening here...and he felt like he should know what it was.

~~~~~​

"Ugghh! Vicki! Oh, God! Damn!" Eric leaned back against the slick wall of the shower, his hips bucking with each word, each movement sending a jet of his jizz into Vicki's creamy, cum painted pussy. He tipped his head back to rest against the wall as well, taking in breaths of steamy air. Vicki set the leg that had been around his down slowly, her body leaning on his for support, her mountainous breasts mashed against his chest.

They leaned there for a minute breathing and letting the pleasure wash over them. The shower hissed on unheeded; warm water running down the buxom blonde's back. "Okay." Vicki lowered herself and groaned as husband dick came out of her, "Uhh, that feelng...so good and so bad." She took a few moments and stepped back, a hand planted firmly on his chest. "Okay," she repeated. "Now we have to actually get clean and get some sleep."

Eric nodded, lifting his hands in a gesture of innocence, "I know. I'm sorry. A little. But, hey, I wasn't the one who started it this time."

"Hee! Yeah." Vicki beamed at him. "Let's get washed up, boyfriend. I bet you're just as good to sleep with as you are to, you know, sleep with."
 
In the soft pre-dawn - or what passed for it on the Moon - Psyche opened her eyes, warm and comfortable. There was a moment when she was confused about the warmth that seemed to come from behind her as well as around her. But then she remembered the previous evening, and a slow smile spread over her lips.

One of Eric's arms was draped around her waist, and she could feel his breath on her neck. Vicki sighed softly and turned over so that she was pressed against him. It was a few hours before she wanted to get up, and this . . . this was quite excellent. Her head nestled against his shoulder and she closed her eyes again.

There was something she needed to do today, but this, right here and now, this was all she wanted.

~ ~ ~ ~​

Several hours later, Vicki walked through the hallway in the infirmary that lead to Barricade's room. She had a little bag in one hand, a CD that she'd gotten on Earth specifically for him. Most of the breaks previously, she'd spent most of her days with him, and it felt . . . wrong to have gone that long without seeing him. And on top of it, she'd been so busy in the past few days that she hadn't had a minute to stop by before this.

She stopped at the door to his room, looking in a bit surprised. "Oh, Theta."

The red-haired girl looked up after a moment, her eyes slowly focusing on the blonde. "Psyche. Good." She stood and walked over, taking Psyche's hand. "Come here, I need your assistance."

"What? With what?" The blonde sat down on the chair that Theta had just been sitting in. Her eyes took in the prone form of her friend, and she felt the familiar glimmer of sadness at his state.

"There is a resonance."

Her interest sharpened, the spark of hope that started something that she didn't want to let flare to real life without knowing for certain that it wouldn't just break her heart. "What do you mean?"

Theta looked at her, those mismatched eyes serious. "Before, there was nothing. Just blankness. Now . . . there is something, like an echo, or a ghost. I need you, your presence and warmth, your friendship to see if that will strengthen it."

Vicki looked at the other girl, then down at Barricade. "Anything. How long do you want me to stay?" She set the bag down on the bed next to the unconscious boy.

"As long as you are willing. My scheduled time is up in 40 minutes, however."
 
Psyche pulled her panties back on with a happy sigh. She hadn't let too much get out. It was always so hot to go around the rest of the day with it in her. "So," she turned her head, nude except for her pink panties. Achimi lounged on one of the piles of cushions in her quarters, her dark skin glistening here and there with sweat, her large breasts rising and falling as her breathing eased, her monster black cock softening, "You and Titan, huh? I can't say I'm surprised."

The lush bodied blond sighed, "Everyone keeps saying that!" Then she smiled, "But yeah. We're official."

Achimi nodded and rose from the cushions to pull a thin cotton robe from it's place on the wall. "Good. I think you'll both be good for each other." They really had been so cute. She shrugged the robe on and tied it, "I was surprised you came when I called. I'll miss this with you, you're a damn fine little white slut."

The younger woman winked, "Actually I came after you called. But...are you saying you don't want to play anymore?" She moved to gather up her clothes.

The mystical powerhouse blinked and then continued to her little kitchenette to pour two glasses of water from a self chilling pitcher. "No, not at all. I thought that since you and he were..."

"Oh, duh." She shook her head, "We've got an open relationship. I wasn't about to let this go, or anyone else. It's the 21st Century, after all!"

"Wow." She walked over and handed a glass to her student and lover, "And I thought he was super vanilla." The muscular beauty nibbled her lower lip, "...Think he'd go for some chocolate?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Zenith grimaced, "The vote is clear. Barricade's condition will be kept a secret from the students; only faculty and those essential to his recovery are to be informed." His voice clearly indicated he hadn't voted in the positive.

"Good." Specter's white clad for nodded. "When he's well enough to be able to talk and protect himself, we'll lift the gag order."

"Agreed." Biotic looked over at the solar powered hero. "It really is for the best, Hank."

Doc Blue nodded, "With the investigation stalling, we can't risk the traitor making a move when they hear he's recovering."

The auburn haired man held up his hands, "We debated it already, we voted, it's done. We don't have to rehash it." He sighed, "I'd just finally managed to track down his birth mother and I wanted to...well. When he's better, he can make that choice." He closed his eyes, "All right, what's next?"

Atomic slid folders around the table, "New students coming in on Monday. Not many but enough to make their own team or we can spread them around."
 
Back
Top