Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can that man cum or what?

Here Dani...

Take my place...

I'll lick your pussy while these guy's recover...

Paris.:kiss:

Can that man cum or what?

Here Dani...

Take my place...

I'll lick your pussy while these guy's recover...

damn. timing's never right on this planet! Gotta be somewhere (cumming and running 'n all that). Thanks girls, Zach.

*waves goodbye*

damn. timing's never right on this planet! Gotta be somewhere (cumming and running 'n all that). Thanks girls, Zach.

*waves goodbye*

Thanks Paint. we should get together again with the girls!! ;)

Paris.. let me lick that wet pussy while u lick dani!

Hover's over Paris' mouth....
:rose:

Mothership...

Marco...

Field...

I've just been fucked silly...

Thanks for the Pm's...

I'll have to get back to you guy's tomorrow...

Right now I've got a pussy that needs attention.

I slip into the room and pour a drink from the bar. The sight of Dani mounted on top of Paris is just amazing. The only sound is the moisture as her tongue laps and swirls. I can see Dani biting her tongue. It's enough to get me wet, but I don't know if they see me or want to be interrupted...

I slip into the room and pour a drink from the bar. The sight of Dani mounted on top of Paris is just amazing. The only sound is the moisture as her tongue laps and swirls. I can see Dani biting her tongue. It's enough to get me wet, but I don't know if they see me or want to be interrupted...

*I spy you in the corner* Hi Julie :kiss:

Hi Dani! I reply, grinning. You two put on quite a show with those guys. I can see how you might want some all girl time.

I twirl my hair with one finger, exaggerating the flirting tell...

Hi Dani! I reply, grinning. You two put on quite a show with those guys. I can see how you might want some all girl time.

I'm always happy to see you...and spend time with you....:kiss:

hmmmm.. am gonna leave u girls alone for some fun then...

*leans over n kisses both Paris and Dani on the lips.. u can taste a mix of Paris' n Dani's juices on my lips*
*Love u girls!!* *Bye Julie*

I sit down on the edge of the bed still in my blouse, skirt, and heels. I pat the bed next to me for Dani to sit.

"Paris had to go?" I ask as I gaze at you up and down...

I sit down on the edge of the bed still in my blouse, skirt, and heels. I pat the bed next to me for Dani to sit.

"Paris had to go?" I ask as I gaze at you up and down...

Yes, she did....as I sit down beside you....licking my lips :rose:

Yes, she did....as I sit down beside you....licking my lips :rose:

Then you're all mine honey... I lean into you and meet your lips with mine... I relish the way our lipstick moves against each other... it's nothing like a guy and that's just what I want... my hand moves to cup your breast as our kissing gets more serious.

Then you're all mine honey... I lean into you and meet your lips with mine... I relish the way our lipstick moves against each other... it's nothing like a guy and that's just what I want... my hand moves to cup your breast as our kissing gets more serious.

*giggles* our lips press together....my tongue slides between your lips, as my hand glides down to your hip, pulling you closer. :kiss:

I pull back from our kiss reluctantly... I've got too many clothes on. I stand up with a devilish smile and give you a strip tease. Blouse, skirt, bra... hoping you like my breasts... down to panties, thigh highs and heels. I climb back into bed, preferring to play a little dressy.

I move my body to see if you want to lie back and then if you might want to give me some of that famous tongue...

I'm sorry sweetie... I didn't realize how late it was... I've got to get to bed and actually sleep. I owe you a lovely session soon. Sorry again.... Kisses

AWESOME!!!

Hey Girlfriend...

AWESOME!!!

Hey Girlfriend...

Hi honey, missed you by mere minutes. :( I'll be back again to visit you two as often as I can. :) I'm headed to visit my sister this weekend, so literotica opportunities will likely be limited. :(

:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back