The NEW UK Kink Thread

Morning all,
Have spent the last couple of days trying to be a rock but with a soft centre. It's been emotionally quite draining, and confusing to know if what I am doing is right. Dislike intensely knowing that someone I love is hurting so much. I know at some point we all go through it, but that brings little comfort.

In other news, I am getting together with a few bdsm oriented musicians to form a band. As far as I know there are no other kink friendly bands to play at events, so we should have a ready made market :)
Hit me baby one more time anyone? ;)

Morning all

I have shopped, i have breakfasted and now I am on with the day's houseworking fun.

Morning

At work since 4 am...blah blah....going to be here all day....etc etc

I'm boring myself just typing that again....if it's boring to read, it's even more boring to do...the tedium is finishing me off.

Morning

At work since 4 am...blah blah....going to be here all day....etc etc

I'm boring myself just typing that again....if it's boring to read, it's even more boring to do...the tedium is finishing me off.

on a sunday? :eek:

The last day off I had was 5th November. Serves me right for having my own business. :rolleyes:

The last day off I had was 5th November. Serves me right for having my own business. :rolleyes:

ah, right, got it. but at least you aren't working for 'the man'.

although, i suppose, with VAT and tax, etc...

is it rewarding? in a sense of achievement, i mean, not necessarily financial.

Morning all!

Lally, you're sill working too hard. You better have some down time in December!

Ello all,
Full up with cold :( felt it coming on last night, then this morning, it knocked me sideways.

Sold my concert tickets for tonight, my bed is the place to be!

Really hoping to see M tomorrow. I am twisting his arm to stay off work (he needs it) and to have a little me time.

Hope you are all ok :) xxx

Morning all.

I think Daisy's cold must be a computer virus as I was fine until I went to bed last night and then felt a cold come on almost in 30 minutes. One minute fine, next minute snot monster!

But I shall not let it slow me down.

Hope the rest of you are ok.

*hugs to them as want one! (and the cold Mwahahahaha)

Spent the whole day with M. It was emotional, but we did a lot of talking and cuddling and he flogged the heck out of my bum, which I know he needed.
I could see him slowly relax throughout the day and by the end, he was chilled and in a different mind set :)

Morning all,
Have spent the last couple of days trying to be a rock but with a soft centre. It's been emotionally quite draining, and confusing to know if what I am doing is right. Dislike intensely knowing that someone I love is hurting so much. I know at some point we all go through it, but that brings little comfort.

In other news, I am getting together with a few bdsm oriented musicians to form a band. As far as I know there are no other kink friendly bands to play at events, so we should have a ready made market :)
Hit me baby one more time anyone? ;)

Back in the '90s there was a BDSM metal band called 'Genitorture'. They's do live whippings, piercings, enema bags, pretty much anything up to (but not including) actual genital to genital sex on stage.
Interesting show. Fairly decent music, but without the stage act they weren't anything terribly special.
Focus on electronica type music and y'all could tour Germany non-stop.:D

Focus on electronica type music and y'all could tour Germany non-stop.:D
Would I really want to?! ;) we are all of "a certain age" kids and mortgages, so tours would not be much on the cards.

It's guitar based, and early days yet! We don't have a set yet.
Whippings...... yea, I would whip any consenting member of the audience ;) but one of the guitarists is a dungeon master, so I think he may be better at it!!

Last edited:
Morning all *sniff grumble

off to the head doc soon, then a glorious day of paperwork. Woo.

Hope you're all doing well?

Today is not the day to be doing a long trek south and 5 hour training course...bleh.

Hope you're all sleeping well?

I was only half an hour behind you this morning - got home at 9ish last night and back in for just after three. And now my press has gone down with a major electrical fault, which is just what I need at this stage... Just hoping it's not a circuit board or I'm completely screwed.

At the point now of having a major rethink about my life because, at the moment, it's horrible.

Sending huge hugs to Mal and Lally :(
I am just longing for this year to be over, it has been a true annus horriblus!

Things can only get better xxxxx

I was only half an hour behind you this morning - got home at 9ish last night and back in for just after three. And now my press has gone down with a major electrical fault, which is just what I need at this stage... Just hoping it's not a circuit board or I'm completely screwed.

At the point now of having a major rethink about my life because, at the moment, it's horrible.

Bugger. Not good. Hugs

and yes. Here's hoping 2014 is better.

Sorry for just wandering off kids, life is getting crazy busy these days! In a good way though, there are lots of exciting things happening for me :)

I just means I don't get to spend so much time with all of you :(

Sorry for just wandering off kids, life is getting crazy busy these days! In a good way though, there are lots of exciting things happening for me :)

Awww, you can't just give us a sniff of exciting things and not tell us what! ;)

Training today. First room had no chairs. Got new room... no power. My voice is going. Bleh. Lally... working too hard. Hope the electrical issue is minor.

Training today. First room had no chairs. Got new room... no power. My voice is going. Bleh. Lally... working too hard. Hope the electrical issue is minor.

Lally is working too hard!
I hope the technical issues are easily resolved!

Mal, Grrrrrrr and grrrrrr! And lemon juice and Manukah honey for the voice xxx singers honour, it helps.

Hurrah for interesting and exciting.

Back