Mother/son Roleplay

G

galaxybounce

I'm a 20 year old guy in college seeking an older woman in her 30s or 40s who'd be interested in starting a mother/son roleplay leading to sexual roleplay at some point. I'm open to once off or ongoing correspondence over email, IM, phone or in person. Private message me if this interests you at all

Mom/Son Role Play

Hi....Honey...I would Love to do a Mom/Son Role Play with you...

Why do one bump when you can have two? ;)

Susan, I feel like I'm stalking you... LOL

I'm a 20 year old guy in college seeking an older woman in her 30s or 40s who'd be interested in starting a mother/son roleplay leading to sexual roleplay at some point. I'm open to once off or ongoing correspondence over email, IM, phone or in person. Private message me if this interests you at all

I am a 25 year old guy and I am seeking the exact same thing. I don't know what it is about the taboo about mother/son but I find it very very sexy and a very big turn on. I also find Aunt/Nephew to be just as good or even more so. I would be very interested in some PM or IMing and hopefully a long building roleplay.

I don't know what it is about the taboo about mother/son but I find it very very sexy and a very big turn on. I also find Aunt/Nephew to be just as good or even more so.

Yeah I'm exactly the same. I've never quite understood my fascination with incest because I've never had any attraction to a member of my real family. A good mother/son rp is ridiculously sexy though

better... LOL I misread your earlier subject line as Frump Bumpage rather than Further Bumpage.

Frump bumpage... no idea what it is but sounds like a good weekend ;)

hmmmmm now who has frumpy bumps around here???? gosh... I suppose you'd have to look long and hard to find out...

Well, you might not have to look long and hard. But you might want to

In that case then it stands to reason that with some effort, and the right equipment, you'd be very very pleased indeed :)

Of course. I just mean, the better the tools, the better the results

I wouldn't worry about better results...

If they aren't what they need to be, you'll just need to keep trying... ;)

If at first you don't succeed. What makes you think I'd need to try harder the next time anyway? ;)

Ohhhh I just think you would *want* to keep trying harder... sometimes I have that effect... ;)

Back