just a little question!!

U know NaokoSmith, I was wondering if they rejected my story or not? Is there any way of knowing?

If they rejected it, the reason will be written up on your submissions list, so you should go there and check. They will say very clearly. If this happened, at first you will want to cry and chew the carpet.

Then you should read the reason they gave and realise they've written it kindly, that lots of people make small mistakes in submission and that you can easily put it right and resubmit. More time, but hey ho! A learning experience.

And your place will look better with a hole chewed in the carpet, anyway. ;)

:kiss::heart::kiss:

If it was me, I would wait a couple more days. Do look at your submission list; that's where it'll pop up first. I think your list of stories submitted under your personal profile can be a bit behind that. Just don't click on the actual story.

If it still isn't up by mid-next week, I would PM Laurel. Others will be able to say, too, if this is sound advice.

I had to wait ages recently for a chapter to go up. Then when it appeared it was rejected because of some formatting problem so I had to resubmit! Sometimes they just are busy and Laurel does it all herself with a bit of help from Manu. They do it properly, they changed the category on one of my stories and sometimes change tags, so it's not like they're just pushing it out like sausages.

Good luck with it!

:heart:
hmm...
I guess you are right. It's just that I am a little IMPATIENT.
Thanks for the advice.

If they rejected it, the reason will be written up on your submissions list, so you should go there and check. They will say very clearly. If this happened, at first you will want to cry and chew the carpet.

Then you should read the reason they gave and realise they've written it kindly, that lots of people make small mistakes in submission and that you can easily put it right and resubmit. More time, but hey ho! A learning experience.

I will keep in mind not to chew my carpet in case my story gets rejected.

I was recently rejected after I tried something new with dialogue, to 'speedup' the talk. It went like this, 'I CAN DO ANYTHING YOU CAN DO, BETTER; I CAN DO ANYTHING BETTER THAN YOU!" "No you cant!" "Yes I can! YES I CAN!" It was rejected. So I strung it out like baby ducks following mama. The rules dont specifically cover my sin but its a trifle not worth a fight. If Laurel wants baby ducks its fine by me. Every venue I know of has its particular kink & quirk.

Back