What triggered a fantasy for you today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Return of the Jedi... led to some sexy banter about that sexy slave girl outfit that Princess Leia wore. "Fuck me, Han!" ;)

Watched that same scene last night and wish I was holding the other end of the chain that was around her neck. :devil:
 
a 2 hour bath with my lover...leading to an INCREDIBLE love making session
 
Writing - working on my next story.
I have found that writing makes me hornier than reading...
I relive each moment each time I re-read and continue to write.
 
A scene in an RP that I read last night... Thank you BBWF! :D
 
A totally random encounter with a beautiful young thing. And I'm not sure she even realized it!
 
At the gym today. A thirty something hottie on the treadmill in front of me. What a gorgeous ass. I ran an extra mile on the machine I was on just because of the view.:)
 
A story that I read, and then looking up from the book and seeing this hot cop walk through the door.
 
News about the women's soccer game. Got me thinking about a certain male soccer player I would like to get to know much better.
 
Just normal chatting with a new friend had got me thinking of all sorts of really naughty things :D
 
Getting into a running trance during the hot morning run, then looking up and seeing the most lovely lady who was also flushed with exertion ....
 
walking past a girl in our work - and she smiled at me - didn't take much to imagine jumping in the shower with her!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top