Brainwave Kitty Ears...

Hello Summer!
...for when you really want to know how your lover is enjoying being petting in that particular spot.

OrderNow.jpg

Yes. Seriously. Here.

(Note, this presumes that your lover isn't going to purr or growl to let you in on what they're thinking....) :cattail: Also available in "Devil's horns" :devil: Perfect, I'd say for a Dominatrix who wants her sub to know if he's pleasing/displeasing her. Just watch the horns.

Hell, that assumes your lover is bothering to read your signals in the first place!

I wonder if the ears and the Funderwear combined wouldn't be good for Skyping?

Hell, that assumes your lover is bothering to read your signals in the first place!
Well, that's just it, isn't it? People take people for granted and ignore the signals, but if your lover has these big pair of furry moving cat ears on their head going up and down, this way and that, you might find it harder to ignore them--and what they're signaling. You might even get curious. ;)

Well, that's just it, isn't it? People take people for granted and ignore the signals, but if your lover has these big pair of furry moving cat ears on their head going up and down, this way and that, you might find it harder to ignore them--and what they're signaling. You might even get curious. ;)

Hm, wouldn't it be interesting if everyone's signals were unmistakable? Might make for a good story: a world where it's obvious right away when people get aroused or curious or excited...

Or you could just get down on your hands and knees and stick your butt up in the air. That is a signal no one misses. :devil:

Saw this a while back on an episode of "World's Dumbest." I can easily see these things as becoming an essential part of certain cosplay conventions. :p

Saw this a while back on an episode of "World's Dumbest." I can easily see these things as becoming an essential part of certain cosplay conventions. :p

Already are. I saw quite a few people wearing these at the Penny Arcade Expo last summer. Also saw people wearing these in pictures from Emerald City Comic-Con and Sakura-Con.

Already are. I saw quite a few people wearing these at the Penny Arcade Expo last summer. Also saw people wearing these in pictures from Emerald City Comic-Con and Sakura-Con.

*sigh* I'm behind the times, it seems. Still, I guess I can congratulate myself on noticing a trend. :p

Or you could just get down on your hands and knees and stick your butt up in the air. That is a signal no one misses. :devil:
True--if a woman does that, it's a signal no hetero man misses because it's the signal, every hetero man wants to see at that particular moment.

But if the woman is after, say some lingering and exquisite foreplay....then I think that signal would be a big mistake. Don't you? ;) or do we presume that the only signals men can read are the ones that signal them that they're going to get what they want? If so, then we're back to why the ears might be a good idea :devil:

It is the geriatric corollary to Murphy's Law - The more you age, the behinder the times you get. ;)

Or, the more stuck in the past. I've been guilty of that from time to time.

Ah, for it to be 1989 again . . . .

True--if a woman does that, it's a signal no hetero man misses because it's the signal, every hetero man wants to see at that particular moment.

But if the woman is after, say some lingering and exquisite foreplay....then I think that signal would be a big mistake. Don't you? ;) or do we presume that the only signals men can read are the ones that signal them that they're going to get what they want? If so, then we're back to why the ears might be a good idea :devil:

If the ears were really that sophisticated and accurate, they'd be illegal. :p But that idea does serve as an interesting plot bunny.

I imagine an underground club with exclusive membership, where all the party-goers wear these ears. It's a sex club, and the ears not only indicate mood and reaction, but also result in rather pleasurable feedback, like a mind-altering drug. So even innuendo results in a nice little jolt. And like a drug, the more one gets, the more they want.

Imagine that. Sex is pleasurable enough by itself, but if you're getting a double kick from it, how much would you be willing to pay -- or what would you be willing to do -- to get it like that every time?

Oh, yes, definite plot bunny there. :devil:

Back