Friendship to relationship?

Back at Ya! :)
I'm working on the last chapter of a story I started a year ago about a woman who finally gives in to her needs and meets the man who has been teasing her online.. :)

DJ

Hmmm personal experience? ;)

Heading to the verizon store to upgrade a phone that has had to be return constantly since my son originally got it. Think I am dressed right,,, sexy form fitting cami, zip up jacket unzipped enough to see the cleavage and the lace of the cami... now lets hope I get a guy to help me out ;)

Heading to the verizon store to upgrade a phone that has had to be return constantly since my son originally got it. Think I am dressed right,,, sexy form fitting cami, zip up jacket unzipped enough to see the cleavage and the lace of the cami... now lets hope I get a guy to help me out ;)

Ugh...well I'll oogle you until Mr. Right comes along. ;)

Good luck in the hunt hun. :rose:

Ugh...well I'll oogle you until Mr. Right comes along. ;)

Good luck in the hunt hun. :rose:

Thanks, not hunting at the verizon store, just trying to get better customer service because being polite hasn't gotten me anywhere! :confused:

Thanks, not hunting at the verizon store, just trying to get better customer service because being polite hasn't gotten me anywhere! :confused:

Erin-Brockovich-julia-roberts1.jpg

Yup...usually works. ;)

did it work?

How did the visit at Verizon go? I would have been glad to help out! Did you take a pic? :)

DJ

How did the visit at Verizon go? I would have been glad to help out! Did you take a pic? :)

DJ

It is verizon, I can't stand them but have no choice but to stay with them due to my daughter is on my plan and it is the only wireless that gets service at her house! I did get a pretty good deal though, even got one thing for free! Didn't show any cleavage due to the fact that my teenage son was with me. The manager was the one who came to help me first and he is a pretty nice and friendly guy, so things started out on a good note and ended on a good note also. Now I just have to wait and see how bad corporate screws up my bill. They seem notorious for doing that everything I change anything on my plan! :mad:

DJ, I know you are very busy this weekend with that event you are helping to host! Hope it is a huge success and everyone has a great time! Would love to attend sometime even if just to see how the game is played, LOL. I am more of the type that helps with the event than actually participates, not much of a gambler, the cards don't like me. :(

a pic?

Would love to see you vamped out. Lol

disappointed

Well thought I possibly found a guy but guess he isn't as interested as I thought he was. It seems that his work possibly keep some so busy he has no time for a relationship or even to message or email. I stated from the beginning that I need to feel needed I need attention. I am NOT saying 24 hours 7 days a week attention but I do need messages and/or phone calls and/or email. No contact for 2 days does not tell me that you are interested. Oh well I guess back to the drawing board. :(

Day three and still no word... yeah, relationships don't work like this..... next?? If you are going to message me, please make sure you have the time available to put into a relationship.

I love it when a person tells you they won't do something and then goes and does it.

I have talked to a few great guys on here, but unfortunately none are close by and/or wanting a REAL relationship!

My quest continues....

I love it when a person tells you they won't do something and then goes and does it.

I have talked to a few great guys on here, but unfortunately none are close by and/or wanting a REAL relationship!

My quest continues....

Apple,

Keep movinig forward, dress like you did at the verizon store and some lucky man will find you! :rose:

Apple,

Keep movinig forward, dress like you did at the verizon store and some lucky man will find you! :rose:

Actually, I have decided that if a guy can't accept me for me then he isn't worth my time. I am just gonna move forward and if I meet someone great and if not then it wasn't meant to be.

So glad I took an extra day off work! Went down to Philly to bury my grandma, she had died in November but we waited for the weather to break and when the family could all get together. Anyway, drove back to western NY yesterday and had a mainly lazy day today. Have to take my son to sign up for hunter's safety course later, so will go to the grocery store at that time and grab some food for dinner also.

(Since this is my thread I figured you get to be my audience to my thoughts.)

Well had to work later than normal but kinda figured i would. Got a lot to do tomorrow also but am starting to get comfortable in my position and will definately be working more hours. One good thing, i wont have to pay for my parking pass anymore because my work is!

Hope everyone had a good day!

Back