What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if cops and other law enforcement can just SMELL me or something. From like..miles away.

Example. I go for a walk today. It was a really beautiful day. I might've wandered out on to a very tiny abandoned seaport. Probably used by a fisherman or two back in its day. I'm talkin tiny, folks. But hey. Its not fenced off and there are no signs. Fair game. I know the rules.

I'm sitting there. Sure it was a spot you'd tell your kids to get down from if they were playing. But I'm an adult. More or less. So yeah. I'm sitting there and I hear a car. Where I'm at, there aren't that many cars on the road. So its audibly noticeable.

I turn around. Its a cop car. Great. He parks, gets out, sorta stands there. Ehhhh. That's generally code for, okay, come down from there don't make me come up and get you.

I walk back. We say good morning and start small talk chitchatting. Me climbing around doesn't seem to be a problem. He just wants to talk. Yes hello good morning fellow badge holder. Okay maybe he wants to flirt a little. Aren't you sweet no I'm engaged.

Ah yes. No ring. The old man should probably fix that...We'll get to that...

Interesting morning it was.

Sounds quite...interesting. Maybe it's your perfume? *chuckle*

Greystone Park...its a horror movie, been watching them a lot of late. Not many are good

pouts

Hmm... should I watch that one? I don't think I've heard of it, but the last horror movie I think I saw was Cabin In the Woods. It's been a slow year horror wise for me.

feels shame.

I'm wondering if cops and other law enforcement can just SMELL me or something. From like..miles away.

Example. I go for a walk today. It was a really beautiful day. I might've wandered out on to a very tiny abandoned seaport. Probably used by a fisherman or two back in its day. I'm talkin tiny, folks. But hey. Its not fenced off and there are no signs. Fair game. I know the rules.

I'm sitting there. Sure it was a spot you'd tell your kids to get down from if they were playing. But I'm an adult. More or less. So yeah. I'm sitting there and I hear a car. Where I'm at, there aren't that many cars on the road. So its audibly noticeable.

I turn around. Its a cop car. Great. He parks, gets out, sorta stands there. Ehhhh. That's generally code for, okay, come down from there don't make me come up and get you.

I walk back. We say good morning and start small talk chitchatting. Me climbing around doesn't seem to be a problem. He just wants to talk. Yes hello good morning fellow badge holder. Okay maybe he wants to flirt a little. Aren't you sweet no I'm engaged.

Ah yes. No ring. The old man should probably fix that...We'll get to that...

Interesting morning it was.

laughs softly.

Yes he should fix that. However my dear, I am not certain a ring will fix that. Some people enjoy a challenge.

Right now I am looking for another MST3K. And I think it's time to take the melatonin, since I'm still fairly wide awake.

Hmm, guess I'll dive back into season four.

Smiling like an idiot

Awesome day so far...parcels, pretties, plans and other pieces of perfection.

goes away giggling to herself

Much the same thing. Improving on my chess game and watching MST3K for the moment. My chess game is improving, when I don't do stupid things Nods.

Apparently everyone is having a glass of wine right now. I should have one too, shortly, just to fit in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back