Flirty Girl

Also tried your photobucket site ANGEL BELL...no luck...have enjoyed your photos so very much.

in love

Short and Sweet I know, most of the videos I make are full length like, 20 mins

Im sorry to say I missed the video, but this gives me hopes..my pants are off and i'm throwing my name in for sock valet ;)...Anyway you could send an entire full length video to someone? By the way I love your thread and your blog..you are a gorgeous sexy dirty lil slut..:devil::kiss:

Just addicted to this thread my lovely... WOW

I am rather addicting to posting here so we're even

what can a person say but stunning

I set my tits to "stun" before I pull them out so that is probably the perfect word yeah

Sunday Cinema! :)

I like it because it's similar to "Photo Friday" where it's not the same letter but same phonetic sound

You are such a beautiful woman! I'm just upset that you only exist on my computer...sigh

It's true, I am a bot, programmed to sex you up. You are so adjective bb. Error. Error.

if they had the Feelies (like movies but with sensation) from Brave New World by Aldous Huxley, we'd all be very happy...

Good Book. I have a friend that's all about bear skin rugs and I remember that was in the book, feeling all the textures of the rug. I do not have a bear skin rug though nor do I think it'd fit in with my Florida decorating motif.

1,000,000 point to Juan!! Brilliant idea; I would like to second that motion!

Oh, and by the way, I just went back through every one of your pics again, and wow... Not sure how it's possible that you seemed even more gorgeous the second time around, but by God, I swear it to be true. You seem to get more and more beautiful every time I look at you! :D

Thanks for making my Sunday :D

Damn! Sorry I missed the video again! i hope you find a new site to host it! Is there a possibility for it to be shown on your blog?

Will be on Blog for sure.

i just now arrived here.
wow. this place is a treasure trove, AngelBell!
beauty And brains are hard to find.
i want me an AngelBell tree. ;)

Welcome to the sexiness

Loving those poka-dot panties! I would love to lick your sweet delicious pussy through those panties as you looked down on my with your gorgeous smile. You really are a goddess.

Well, I don't know about goddess, but licking through panties is a huge turn on.

Happy Birthday Fred

Okay I am trying this out. I have a video and you can download it (sorry phone browsers). It is protected by a password: Angelbell. I am hoping this way it works and isn't taken down but we will see. A few of you guys try it out and let me know yes??

Oh and don't forget to wish Fred Happy Birthday - he's awesome for indexing this madness for all of us. Hope it's a great one :D

http://www.*********.com/?8eo0ezbqge580fk

And if it doesn't work, don't freak out, I will post TWO to the blog tonite. This one and an additional one with another orgasm.

Happy Sunday!

Last edited:
FRED!!!! It's your birthday on Sunday!! I was going to post a video tonight - but I will save it for Sunday instead. ;) That way everyone will show up to wish you a happy birthday lol

Sweet Lady,

Thank you, just maybe some will. I love your Blog and hink the :devil:socks are cute and sexy on you with matching bra and panties WOW.

hugs :kiss:

fred

Okay I am trying this out. I have a video and you can download it (sorry phone browsers). It is protected by a password: Angelbell. I am hoping this way it works and isn't taken down but we will see. A few of you guys try it out and let me know yes??

Oh and don't forget to wish Fred Happy Birthday - he's awesome for indexing this madness for all of us. Hope it's a great one :D

And if it doesn't work, don't freak out, I will post TWO to the blog tonite. This one and an additional one with another orgasm.

Happy Sunday!

Gorgeous, as always!
(password?)

Happy Sunday!

It worked just fine babe..........mmmmm, would love to nibble and suck on that lil "bell" :devil: *growls*

Happy Sunday!

OMG
IT
WORKS GREAT
THANK YOU​

hugs :kiss:

fred

Happy Sunday!

That's all kinds of delicious. Thanks for sharing!

Happy Sunday!

Fred..So glad you had a BIRTHDAY..
I doubt you even received a better present!!!

Creamed mt pants looking at the video.

Thanks Angel Bell

Best VIDEO EVER!!!!!

Last edited:

Happy Sunday!

Link works great. Angelbell is HOT. Love to watch pleasure your pussy and slide your fingers in and out. looks like your having fun ;) Thank you darling and please keep on posting. Pm sent about upload hosting site.

Wow, that was very beautiful and intimate. :heart:

You have such a gentle touch.

You are sooo bloody hot darlin. Ive always thought that. And that video was just the icing on the cake. xo

Holy shit, holy shit... those heels and that SMILE, holy shit! LOL! Seriously though, freaking gorgeous, as usual. I've come to expect no less from you (honestly, I don't believe you're even capable of less). :)

Okay I am trying this out. I have a video and you can download it (sorry phone browsers).

Happy Sunday!

mmmm..........it is working and I am licking my lips watching.....

mmmm..........it is working and I am licking my lips watching.....

how the (@#$(( did you get it to work and i can't? it's asking me for a password...

ok, my bad. did not read the post indicating there was a password. note: password is case sensitive and as it turns out it was all in lower case...

Last edited:
Back