The Official Authors' Hangout National Nude Day 2018 Support Thread

oggbashan

Dying Truth seeker
I am starting this thread now so that writers have no excuse for not starting a story in plenty of time.

National Nude Day (July 14)
themes: public nudity, exhibitionism, etc.
starts: June 20
closes: July 11
winners announced: July 18

This thread is to SUPPORT and ENCOURAGE authors to enter stories in the National Nude Day Contest. Take your clothes off! (Or off those in your story.) Get your characters naked, sexy, and embarrassed.

There is an advantage to entering stories in one of Literotica's themed contests, apart from the possibility of winning, and that is that your story gets far more exposure and attention than it would normally do.

Some of that attention might be unwelcome, some abusive, but some could be appreciative and helpful.

Extract from Welcome Authors! Please Read:

PLEASE NOTE: DO read ALL contest rules. We had many cases of authors not putting the proper phrase in the NOTES field, which meant that we couldn't find their submission and thus they were not entered in contests. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do read the special contest announcements when they are posted (usually around two weeks before the contest start).

Early for once

After a broken foot slowed me down and gave me no choice but to write and edit or go even more insane I am in the editing stages of this story already :) Yay!

Got a couple already in the chute, itching to see daylight.

Don’t have anything for this one, but I did just finish my draft for the Summer Contest.

Good luck for those entering this one.

I've got several outlines started, have had for a couple of months. Since I haven't posted anything since last Halloween I'm really hoping I can get one finished.

But I've been really scatterbrained lately, besides spending three afternoon's a week in cardiac rehab, so I'm not holding my breath.

A plot bunny for those that need one. National Nude Day at the North Pole. Who says a frozen pole is a bad thing.

A plot bunny for those that need one. National Nude Day at the North Pole. Who says a frozen pole is a bad thing.

Okay, now I have an image of a woman with her tongue stuck to a cocksickle.

Thanks.

Not sure. Am working on some ideas, but I have a few stories already in the pipeline that are a higher priority.

It's tempting because exhibitionism is one of my favorite erotica categories.

It's tempting because exhibitionism is one of my favorite erotica categories.

Same here. Hope you get something in in time SD. I've got one done and filed away that just needs some fresh eyes on it, and a 2nd that's another possibility if it comes together in time.

May do a story for this. I have more than a few ideas kicking around.

I have several stories started for this contest but I don't know if I'll have any finished. To many things on my plate at the present.

I feel that having now written two novels about exhibitionism and public nudity, this is probably the contest for me!

Never entered before but I'm in.

This sounds fun, can we post our entry under any category? Also, can you tell me where the monthly winners are posted?
Thanks!

This sounds fun, can we post our entry under any category? Also, can you tell me where the monthly winners are posted?
Thanks!

Your story can be in any category. Because of the theme many of the stories are in Exhibitionists and Voyeurs, but that isn't a requirement. Other rules and instructions are in the contest announcement that Ogg linked to above.

The monthly contest winners were posted in the Awards and Contests forum. I don't think the monthly contests have been announced since 2016.

Back