Different fantasy

FamilyFunMom

"People Pleaser"
I love to hear about different fantasies people have - realistic or not. One that I've had recently is swapping bodies with someone else... Like a younger, petite, more attractive girl or whatever.

You ever have any different fantasies? Inbox me to share! :)

I love to hear about different fantasies people have - realistic or not. One that I've had recently is swapping bodies with someone else... Like a younger, petite, more attractive girl or whatever.

Body swapping, that would be interesting for sure.

I have a fantasy of my wife going to a photoshoot and the photographer talking her into photos that are more...revealing...than she intended.

The definition of fan-ta-sy - the faculty or activity of imagining things, especially things that are impossible or improbable....

Nothing...absolutely nothing is impossible.....dream it...vision it... at it will come true.....

Couple Fantasies

FamilyFunMom

I'm a submissive male with some "fem" fantasies. My #1 fantasy involves a married couple. I would go to their house while only she was home. She would spend a few hours transforming me (full body shave, make-up, special clothes, hair-styling, etc) and then once I was fully transformed she would call her husband, tell him to come home, and he would enjoy me as his sissy toy while she watched and/or joined in.

I do like the body swap idea, I'd love to swap my body for a 25 year sexy woman and go out on the town to see how many guys I could enjoy in a weekend.

Body swapping, that would be interesting for sure.

I have a fantasy of my wife going to a photoshoot and the photographer talking her into photos that are more...revealing...than she intended.

I'd love to swap bodies and then volunteer to do a photo shoot using someone else's body! ;)

lets look into one another's eye's as we embrace...enter one another's soul..****o becoming one ...each capable of assuming eithers mind body and spirit....

FamilyFunMom

I'm a submissive male with some "fem" fantasies. My #1 fantasy involves a married couple. I would go to their house while only she was home. She would spend a few hours transforming me (full body shave, make-up, special clothes, hair-styling, etc) and then once I was fully transformed she would call her husband, tell him to come home, and he would enjoy me as his sissy toy while she watched and/or joined in.

I do like the body swap idea, I'd love to swap my body for a 25 year sexy woman and go out on the town to see how many guys I could enjoy in a weekend.

Oh that would be fun. I’d share that with you

Unfulfilled Fantasies

I love this thread...There is so much to learn when talking to other people about their fantasies.

Here are just a few of mine, I'd love to discuss the details of them with people in private.

Sharing my wife with a "taboo" woman from my past.

My wife and I seducing an 18 year old girl and having a summer affair with her before she leaves for college.

Having another man and I double penetrate my wife in her pussy

My biggest one is to meet up with a woman at a bar and go back to her place. Once I am good and drunk and pretty much incapacitated, have her violate me from behind with a strap on.

I have used hypnosis to help others swap bodies, also using hypnosis for sexual encounters with the otherside

When I was in my 20s I spent a lot of frisky time with women in their late 30s and into their 40s. I never had any "mom" fantasies on my end, but I know at least one of the women was pretending I was her teenage son :devil:

Now that I'm older, my filthy mind turns to thoughts of plumpish younger women (say, late 20s to mid 40s) with...shall we say...unresolved daddy issues?

I had this dream once, every time I did something nice for someone. They felt very turned on and obligated to do something for me..... Everyone it was hot and kinda dark

I have a fantasy of a man pretending to be a dog lapping away at my pussy for hours draining me of all my juices

So hot!! I have had the same fantasy many times. Or, another fun one is to swap bodies with a sexually distant, uninterested boring wife and become a total sex fiend. Like a slow process of joining the gym, working out, strict diet, new style (going blonde, etc). I love the transformation aspect of it, going from ho-hum to being a desirable sexy woman who has the sex drive of a young man :cattail: :eek:

Anybody can feel free to PM me if they have any other ideas or are interested in mine :D

FamilyFunMom

I have asked the question before, if you could temporarily change bodies with somebody, who would that be? Could be a celebrity or someone you personally know or just a random person. I would pick just exchanging bodies with a woman so that I could experience what a woman feels during an orgasm and how it differs from a man's orgasm. Of course I would probably spend the whole time playing with myself. Lol

I have asked the question before, if you could temporarily change bodies with somebody, who would that be? Could be a celebrity or someone you personally know or just a random person. I would pick just exchanging bodies with a woman so that I could experience what a woman feels during an orgasm and how it differs from a man's orgasm. Of course I would probably spend the whole time playing with myself. Lol

I do like the idea of being able to swap bodies. I would love to try to be young again and be more sure of myself. And also try to be a guy and experience male feelings. Not just a body swap, but feel the desires and urges of the body.
Probably best to this with a random person. Would be a bit weird to change with someone you know and discover you want your old body. Or maybe that has certain possibilities......

I'll inbox your pussy with loads of hot cum momma ;)

Back