Free-Spirit Seeks Companions From All Walks Of Life

LucianaGrace

Grace Changes Everything
Hello Lit-Peeps,

I am in a transitional phase in my life in which I now need to take some rather brave steps. If I’m going to be honest, this comes from recently going through a rather dark period in my life. I tend to be a more shy/introverted kind of woman, so one of the brave steps I’m taking is to gather the courage to put myself out there and meet new people. This serves as preparation for a braver decision to relocate to the UK in the next 12-15 months. So it would be wonderful to make some UK-based friends I can catch up and go exploring with! But I am also keen to make connections with all types of people from all walks of life.

A bit about me…
1. I am single.
2. I am in my early 30s.
3. I am an educated professional (of sorts).
4. I am Australian, but have lived abroad in my much younger years. (Lest we forget on this ANZAC Day).
5. I live a WFPB diet (vegan) and am currently returning to strength-based training (though I’m a wee bit undisciplined at the moment. I’m a work in progress).
6. I am bisexual and have lived the BDSM lifestyle (though I currently am not).
7. I am inspired by: nature, music, art, language, spirituality, and philosophy (Oh gods, I sound like the renaissance).
8. I am driven by connections in all forms of relationships (if it feels fake/forced, I’m not interested).
9. I aim to be optimistically focused. This is my informed choice, as I have experienced darkness in my lifetime and wish to live with and spread joy and not despair (life’s hard enough, right?).

I won’t list specific traits of the types of people I’m looking to meet simply because I don’t have any! I just want to be brave, put myself out in the world, and make a few connections with some wonderful people. My preferred interaction is through Skype, particularly voice. If a connection does become sexual (I am putting this up on Lit after all), I have a hard rule of not establishing a playmate who is otherwise attached.

Otherwise, please feel free to PM me if you’d like more information.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

All my love,
Lucy :rose:

P.S. If nothing comes of this, I’ll just leave you with a quote that has inspired me as of late. Maybe it’ll help someone out there, too.

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you think you cannot do.
~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Lucy, I wish you all the best :rose:

I second Raj's wish to you. All the best for your endeavors, including the big geographical change you contemplate.

If I were not married, I would contact you by PM, most likely.

You will make loads of friends and more. You are a beautiful woman where it most matters. Your soul. Good luck on your move as well. That's a big step! PM me, I want to hear all about it. :)

Best of luck! :heart:

Lucy,

You are always in my thoughts whether we chat or not. I have decreased my Lit posts since real life is taking over. Know that you are one of the most kindest, inspirational souls I know. Know that you have a place in my heart. I will always be a cheerleader in your corner rooting for you and for continued success always. You will make more than friends there. You will have a family of friends that will be your real life support system. I know this in my heart to be true. Please know, I am rooting for you in the brave steps you are taking🌹💖🌹

Good post and good luck. Have you been practising your weather related talk ready for the UK.

Today's conversation started would have been...

Well that's summer over with... Looking a bit black and grey out there.

Lucy, I wish you all the best :rose:
Thank you, Raj. You are such a kind and giving soul. This means a lot to me. Thank you :rose:

I second Raj's wish to you. All the best for your endeavors, including the big geographical change you contemplate.

If I were not married, I would contact you by PM, most likely.
Thank you for your support, glBock. That is quite a compliment! I hope the best for you too in whatever goals you’re working towards.

You will make loads of friends and more. You are a beautiful woman where it most matters. Your soul. Good luck on your move as well. That's a big step! PM me, I want to hear all about it. :)

Best of luck! :heart:
Ms CA! You’re back! OMG!
giphy.gif

Thank you for such kind words! You made me blush! Keep an eye out in your inbox.

Lucy,

You are always in my thoughts whether we chat or not. I have decreased my Lit posts since real life is taking over. Know that you are one of the most kindest, inspirational souls I know. Know that you have a place in my heart. I will always be a cheerleader in your corner rooting for you and for continued success always. You will make more than friends there. You will have a family of friends that will be your real life support system. I know this in my heart to be true. Please know, I am rooting for you in the brave steps you are taking🌹💖🌹
Oh sweet BCC!
giphy.gif

Yes, I really did shed some tears just like that gif! I have no words. I think the world of you and your adorable smiling face! So I’ll hold onto your beliefs that this will go well! :rose:

Good post and good luck. Have you been practising your weather related talk ready for the UK.

Today's conversation started would have been...

Well that's summer over with... Looking a bit black and grey out there.
Awwww, thank you Mr Frankie.

Hmmm...good point! I wonder if I should comment on the weather in the most Aussie way possible...with a oddly phrased question:
‘How grey is that weather lookin’ today, mate?’
Yeah...I need some practice!

Group hug for everyone in the thread! You’ve all made me feel so wonderful. Thank you! :rose:
giphy.gif

What a beautifully written personal's. Your a smart, beautiful lady inside and out so finding more new friends and connections will happen. I wish you luck in your pending relocation and all of its life changing ripple effects. It actually sounds like a big adventure so have fun and enjoy yourself. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I hope you connect with some great people and even more so I hope you find your potential soul mate. :)

What a beautifully written personal's. Your a smart, beautiful lady inside and out so finding more new friends and connections will happen. I wish you luck in your pending relocation and all of its life changing ripple effects. It actually sounds like a big adventure so have fun and enjoy yourself. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I hope you connect with some great people and even more so I hope you find your potential soul mate. :)

Oh Mr Tinman, thank you for such kind words! Your support means so much.

And I hope I find my soulmate too! I’m sure he/she is around someplace...probably waiting for me to get my act together! :rolleyes:

Thank you again. :rose:
gUF.gif

Please be assured that Tinglebliss and I are here for you. :)
Awwww, Mr and Mrs MF! You know I think the world of you two! Thank you. :rose:

Hello-hello! 🙋

I don't think we've ever met, but I've seen you around the PG. :)
Hello, hello, Ms Honey!

I don’t think we have met, but I have seen you dancing around the forums. And you do make some interesting forums! :rose:

To my beautiful friend Lucy.

You know I'm here for you 100% when you reach blighty.

Ladies and gents, I've been lucky enough to chat to Lucy a few times. She's lovely. Treat her well or I shall come and stern words with you.

Hello, hello, Ms Honey!

I don’t think we have met, but I have seen you dancing around the forums. And you do make some interesting forums! :rose:

Why thank you!:cattail: I do love to dance!

Ladies and gents, I've been lucky enough to chat to Lucy a few times. She's lovely. Treat her well or I shall come and [have] stern words with you.

*makes a note to treat Lucy only medium-well*

I do enjoy a stern word or two. :eek:

Best of luck with all of your changes. You know I love you to pieces and wish nothing but the best for you. -Hugs-

To my beautiful friend Lucy.

You know I'm here for you 100% when you reach blighty.
Ladies and gents, I've been lucky enough to chat to Lucy a few times. She's lovely. Treat her well or I shall come and stern words with you.
Best of luck with all of your changes. You know I love you to pieces and wish nothing but the best for you. -Hugs-

Thank you Snexxer, Mr EW, and Mr Houdini for you support. It means the world to me. :heart:

I just wanted to pop in and apologise. I’m slowly making my way through my inbox. Life became a little busy this week. I’m so sorry for keeping you waiting! :rose:

Good luck

Good luck and good luck with that UK weather. Two places in the world I don't think I could do for any long stretch of time due to the lack of sunlight...UK and north west coast of North America.

Good luck on your move Lucy :)

I wish you the best of luck on your new and exciting journey :)

Good luck and good luck with that UK weather. Two places in the world I don't think I could do for any long stretch of time due to the lack of sunlight...UK and north west coast of North America.
Haha, thank you! Luckily I live in one of the cooler areas of Australia, so I should be prepared for a decent British summer!

Good luck on your move Lucy :)

I wish you the best of luck on your new and exciting journey :)
Ms LOL! You’re back!
*squeals and hugs tightly*

It’s so wonderful to see you. And thank you! I’m very nervous, but even more excited.

And I’m slowly making my way through my inbox. I apologise for taking so long! I want to ensure I give each PM my time and attention.

In the meantime, how is everyone this weekend? What’s exciting? What’s a blessing for you?

Hope you’re all well.

Good luck to you Lucy

Hello Lucy,

Just wanted to say, as many others have, good luck to you in your new life choices. Fun, and a little scary I would imagine. But, a very cool journey. I too am a very introverted person, who also just went vegan. Gotta get back to health. Married though, so no response required. But I genuinely hope you find what you are looking for. Don't focus on the dark times of the past. Move forward, and basque in the light of your exciting future. Good luck.

Haha, thank you! Luckily I live in one of the cooler areas of Australia, so I should be prepared for a decent British summer!

Ms LOL! You’re back!
*squeals and hugs tightly*

It’s so wonderful to see you. And thank you! I’m very nervous, but even more excited.

And I’m slowly making my way through my inbox. I apologise for taking so long! I want to ensure I give each PM my time and attention.

In the meantime, how is everyone this weekend? What’s exciting? What’s a blessing for you?

Hope you’re all well.

Hugs you back, I'm doing fine, my blessing would be able to see things differently with a single change of thought....that and getting a good hug and kiss from hubby...lol Oh, and I was able to fit into my bikini :)

(Hugs some more)

Hello Lucy,

Just wanted to say, as many others have, good luck to you in your new life choices. Fun, and a little scary I would imagine. But, a very cool journey. I too am a very introverted person, who also just went vegan. Gotta get back to health. Married though, so no response required. But I genuinely hope you find what you are looking for. Don't focus on the dark times of the past. Move forward, and basque in the light of your exciting future. Good luck.
Thank you! And that’s great advice....focus on the future! :rose:

Hugs you back, I'm doing fine, my blessing would be able to see things differently with a single change of thought....that and getting a good hug and kiss from hubby...lol Oh, and I was able to fit into my bikini :)

(Hugs some more)
Oooooh! Sexy mama in your bikini! Awwww, you’re far too cute when you’re gushing over your hubby. Just sayin...:rolleyes:

Hi everyone.

Just dropping in to say sorry for the delay. The flu turned into pneumonia, so I’m slowly recovering. I just ask for some patience as I slowly return to the land of the living to respond to the PMs.

I’m so sorry.

Lucy

Back