So how many people here are from Jersey?

New here! Originally from Central Jersey and still spend all my time there. Living right over the bridge in Bucks County now. :(K

Thanks master :) love that you and your lady play on Lit together!

Got some time to kill, Just sitting outside letting the sun dry my hair... What's everyone up to?

I'm about to head out for the day, and we love playing on lit together and solo

Thanks master :) love that you and your lady play on Lit together!

Got some time to kill, Just sitting outside letting the sun dry my hair... What's everyone up to?

kids are napping and hubby is away...so here I am ;)

Live in new jersey, older, into mmf, cream pies, bulls as I have a smaller dick at 5 1/2 inches hard.

back to the grind

I am not looking forward to getting back to the grind tomorrow! I wish there was one more day to the weekend.

Driving from up north (West Milford) to central (Princeton) every day is NO fun!
Oh well. Gotta get my learning on!

Night all!:D

I am not looking forward to getting back to the grind tomorrow! I wish there was one more day to the weekend.

Driving from up north (West Milford) to central (Princeton) every day is NO fun!

I work in Princeton! Happy driving! :D

That is a helluva commute Slowgo ... good luck.

An original jersey shore tranplant to ca here. I used to run around all over seaside heights and lavalette growing up. Ahh the memories.

Back