older girls younger guys

I think connection is what matters, and it can occur despite age-difference, with either male or female older.
 
Toyboys..

I was 16 years younger than my wife and we had a very healthy married life. She always knew that I had a thing for older ladies and sure hammed that up in our sexual adventures.

Even still, at 56, I still get turned on by the idea of older women seducing and fucking younger guys to the edge of oblivion. There is nothing more erotic in my book (unless, of course, the older lady is on the voluptuous side as well...)
 
As an 18 year old I can say I really find older women sexy, sometimes sexier than girls my age
 
I have a problem finding older girls than me;)

That was totally uncalled for, I cant help being older and still thinking like Im 30 ;) Wanting more and more, and take great pleasurer in making them cum ;)
 
Reading this thread brings back memories. I was in my early 30s she was in her late 40s. We worked together and it began with innocent flirting. A group went out to happy hour after work and she came on stong and we ended up at my place. After that she would pass me the occasional dirty note telling me what she wanted or what she did or didn't have on under her clothes. After a few great sex sessions it took a slight turn. I went to her place were she opened the door in lingerie. We sat down she served me a beer and told me she had been baking all afternoon and brought me some cookies. We started kissing and she whispered "come on little boy give mama what she wants". That night was fun! From then on that's how we talked to each other. It was erotic as hell. I never asked why she began the mama / little boy stuff and I never will. But I enjoyed it while it lasted. I'm married now but when I get the urge to masterbate she's usually on my mind.
 
The greatest marathon sex of my life was with an older woman... I do miss that!

Age variances are a massive turn on for me!
 
I was partying in a bar in the bahamas and somehow met this 40 something widow. She was drunk so was I, we ended up grinding pretty hard on the dance floor, I would have loved to fuck her and she seemed to really enjoy how hard i was against her but I had to get back on my cruise ship... oh well :) Love older women.
 
More please...this is an awesome topic. Many fantasies as a young man....led to many masturbation sessions.
 
Never slept with anyone older than me I don't think

Never wanted to

The older I get - the younger they get but not TOO young
 
Not much going on in here lately.
I am still flirting with my daughters male friends though and having a lot of fun wth it:D
 
The best sex I ever had was with a woman who was nearly ten years older than I was. She was amazing creature to say the least.

It's fun now watching my wife have the college age (and younger) guys flirt with her and the way she tries to act like she doesn't like it.
 
Not much going on in here lately.
I am still flirting with my daughters male friends though and having a lot of fun wth it:D


Hurray for you! If you're catching their eye then you can be assured that you've still "got it." :kiss:
 
Yep

When I hit legal drinking age I was rocked on a couple dates by a woman twice my age and 1 year younger than my mom. This lady sucked and swallowed me so well. With her was my first fucking simultaneous mutual orgasm and it was unbelievable. We were both yelling really loud. Afterward she said, "I bet the neighbor's loved that." She was so beautiful. Someday, I will write the story of the night we met. It was hot. And, her daughter, who was a model, was there.
 
Age play

Older women always turned me on young women don't seem to know what they want I'd love to find a experiences older woman and show her the time of her life with the stamina from a younger man ;)
 
I definitely have had some positive experiences with older women throughout my life. My first crush was actually one of my older sister's friends...come to think of it I've crushed on several of her friends over the years lol. I was shy as a teen though, which ultimately got me to explore my submissive side and learn about sex and BDSM mostly from women that were 5+ years older than me.

I've certainly grown out of my shell, and developed more of a "age is just a number" philosophy. But I do recall a lot of fun experiences when older women (especially mom's friends) flirted with me. Sadly, I never realized what could have been until long after many of those opportunities had passed.
 
Not much going on in here lately.
I am still flirting with my daughters male friends though and having a lot of fun wth it:D

older and younger are relative. when I was really young I was shown the way by a woman 8 years older but that was nearly twice my age. now 8 years is nothing. for years and years I had relationships with older woman. now it tends to be younger woman but I am in my 50's now.
 
had a few older than me and LOVE older women, they are confident, know what they want and when and how they want it!
 
Back
Top