How it's really done...

GILF_69

Experienced
I've wanted to share this "how it's done" story since it happened, but I'm thinking that only my Lit friends would really understand and appreciate it. Here goes...

Several months ago, I went back to work full time after having been a part timer for years. Most nights, I get home significantly later than my hubby because I commute by train. I walk into a house with children, a grandchild, mind full of what I need to do for dinner, how much laundry I need to get done, can I sit for 5 minutes before tackling everything. Last Thursday night was no different. I walked in the door with mind racing and couldn't wait to change out of my suit and into something comfortable. I said hello to the kids and made my slow way up to our third floor bedroom, which is blessedly isolated from the rest of the house.

I walked in to find my husband sitting on the bed, laptop in hand. The bed was made, there was incense burning, and obviously, I was curious. I set my coffe down on the nightstand and kissed him hello, then sat next to him on the bed. When I asked him how his day was, he told me a story of having come home early because he wasn't feeling well at work. He used his free time at home to browse on Lit and was inspired to write an erotic story about all the things he would do to me when I got home in my tight little skirt and jacket. The thoughts of dinner and laundry went right out of my head as I started to read it.

As I was reading, he took my heels off and started to massage my stocking feet. Is there anything more intimate than someone taking your shoes off? And rubbing your feet? We peeled off clothes layer by layer until we were both happily out of the confines of clothes and laying naked together. (in the middle of the evening? On a work night? OMG). He proceeded to show me in every way possible just how much he loved me and my body. My nipples were hard when he took them in his mouth for licking and sucking and gentle nibbles. I was already wet when his tongue and fingers made it to my pussy, fucking me with his fingers, driving me crazy with his tongue. I was completely on the edge as he made his way with his tongue to the rest of my body. Feather kisses on my neck and back, hands on my ass. Massage oil everywhere.

By the time he took me with his gorgeous cock, I was humming like Clapton's best guitar. He fucked my pussy like a wild thing and I loved every minute of it. The orgasm that rocked through my body went from hair to toes and every molecule I possess was vibrating. Seeing me cum always send him right over, and that night was no exception.

When we were laying together afterward, he thanked me. For the sex? No. For allowing him to indulge me. For giving him the gift of my orgasm.

That, gentlemen, is how we do that. Next time you're wondering about spicing things up or changing the way things are, take a page from my dear one. Nurturing and indulgence go a long way to getting into a woman's stockings!

There's only one thing that could have made the night more exciting - if there had been another man or woman sitting on the bed with him when I got home!

Happy new year, my friends. May it be filled with all the cock or pussy you desire.

Very hot story, but there a many other ways to also get it "really done"

Thank you for the advice. Since I am always home before my wife maybe I'll try this sometime!

Of Course...

it's not the only way to get things done, but it sure was fun!

The point was really that sometimes, especially with two people working, you sometimes get caught up in the mundane day-to-day stresses and set aside things that are fun, naughty, and great stress relievers. Our weekends are often filled with sex and rock-n-roll, but during the week it's sometimes difficult to connect because there are so many other things going on. It was an amazing treat to put all that aside and just be with my husband and concentrate on pleasure.

Now, if we could just round up a willing "third", I'd be a happy girl! :devil:

Most nights, I get home significantly later than my hubby because I commute by train. I walk into a house with children, a grandchild, mind full of what I need to do for dinner, how much laundry I need to get done, can I sit for 5 minutes before tackling everything. Last Thursday night was no different. I walked in the door with mind racing and couldn't wait to change out of my suit and into something comfortable. I said hello to the kids and made my slow way up to our third floor bedroom, which is blessedly isolated from the rest of the house.

So if you get home significantly later - why has he not got the kids organized, done the laundry and started to prepare dinner? Nope he was doing none of that - despite getting home early he decided to get his rocks off reading lit. He made the bed - does that always make you hot and steamy?

"You go back to full-time work now honey - but hey you can still wash my socks and sew my old blue jeans. Then cook me up some bacon and some beans."

My reality is obviously significantly different than Night's. Am I an old fashioned woman because I love to cook and love to keep my man happy? Maybe, but I wouldn't have it any other way. He does more for me and our family than can probably be dreamed of in Night's little world. And I certainly don't want the pussy-whipped mama's boy in my house that Night describes. The point is that I CHOOSE the life I have. I am a capable, independent, intelligent, and strong woman. I don't need to do what I do. I WANT to do what I do. If I'm going to be judged for it, so be it. They're going to judge you one way or another, so you may as well do it the fu**ing way you want.

My reality is obviously significantly different than Night's. Am I an old fashioned woman because I love to cook and love to keep my man happy? Maybe, but I wouldn't have it any other way. He does more for me and our family than can probably be dreamed of in Night's little world. And I certainly don't want the pussy-whipped mama's boy in my house that Night describes. The point is that I CHOOSE the life I have. I am a capable, independent, intelligent, and strong woman. I don't need to do what I do. I WANT to do what I do. If I'm going to be judged for it, so be it. They're going to judge you one way or another, so you may as well do it the fu**ing way you want.
Maybe I'm reading Night's post wrong, but I see no such description. Night seems to be commenting on the "reality" that you presented to us.

He used his free time at home to browse on Lit and was inspired to write an erotic story about all the things he would do to me when I got home in my tight little skirt and jacket.

Himm, (or should of that been hmm - na not this time) I wonder with all that overaggressive tone in your response that your original post in this thread is indeed the actual story - not that the thought had occurred to me at all when I first read it - never.

I never made assumptions or inference that a real man would be considered pussy-whipped if they used just a little logic that perhaps sharing in the roles that keeps a house-hold together may just get him a little more "pussy" with a less tired partner. Who is the one really being whipped?

Then again - who am I to judge an old fashioned grandmother heading out to work in her tight little skirt and jacket. If you can cut it - rock it - while you also put another log on the fire.

Last edited:
So if you get home significantly later - why has he not got the kids organized, done the laundry and started to prepare dinner? Nope he was doing none of that - despite getting home early he decided to get his rocks off reading lit. He made the bed - does that always make you hot and steamy?

"You go back to full-time work now honey - but hey you can still wash my socks and sew my old blue jeans. Then cook me up some bacon and some beans."

Why would any of this even be posted here? Literotica is, after all, a sex site. The lovely GILF_69 seemed quite satisfied by the events described in her original post and the parts that specifically had to do with sex were damned hot!

Is the editorial commentary and the judgmental attitude that it obviously reveals even necessary? Furthermore, wouldn't it be more to the liking of all the readers of this forum if the subsequent discussion were about the sex rather than being about someone's perception that hubby isn't holding up his end of the bargain around the house?

I, for one, am very happy for GILF that she was able to enjoy some steamy sex on a weeknight and, in the process, feel like her man thinks she's the hottest thing going.

He sounds like an okay guy to me. ;)

Well, actually this part of Lit is a sex forum. This particular part is a How To forum, to be precise. I'm not sure this is a How To but that aside, the word forum implies a place for discussion and exchange. So of course, discussions will be had. Everyone won't always agree, or like what you say and why should they? Life (and Lit) would be very boring if they did.

You won't get any argument from me about anything you've said. My comment was really meant to point out that the discussion seemed not only to be veering away from what most of us come here for, but to be doing so in a way that was unnecessarily negative and judgmental of a man who isn't even here to defend himself.

that was unnecessarily negative and judgmental of a man who isn't even here to defend himself.

I'm sure GILF_69 is not far away - will he choose to defend himself?

TryAnything, I believe there are role playing areas somewhere here at Lit - in fact, probably areas for whatever rocks'ya'boat. Have a look around.

Any genuine requests for advice will always be treated with the utmost respect here at the How To... If, however, you are seeking masturbatory literature - ok, wank fodder, you should try looking elsewhere.

Any genuine requests for advice will always be treated with the utmost respect here at the How To... If, however, you are seeking masturbatory literature - ok, wank fodder, you should try looking elsewhere.

*nods*

That's why I hang my hat on HT; it's a wank free zone and we make damn sure we keep it that way.

TryAnything, I believe there are role playing areas somewhere here at Lit - in fact, probably areas for whatever rocks'ya'boat. Have a look around.

To address the first sentence of your most recent comment, GILF_69 is a woman. Of that you can be sure.

As for role playing or seeking wank fodder, that's not my thing. I enjoy the story section, yes. But I also occasionally read the personals, visit the "Playground", and check out the "How To".

GILF's original post was put in this forum because, in her opinion, it was descriptive of how a man might do some things differently to spice up an otherwise uneventful weeknight.

I was hoping that the subsequent discussion would include comments or stories from other users that might describe their ideas for how to make things less mundane and more spontaneous in the bedroom.

My concern with the initial comment that you posted in this thread was that it was unnecessarily off topic (suggesting anything about the responsibilities for kids and dinner in a family you don't know doesn't seem to have much to do with a sexual how to) and I also feel that none of us should be passing that kind of judgment on others. We don't know their circumstances or the details of their lives and we've not walked in their shoes so, IMHO, it might be better to keep our judgments to ourselves.

Just a thought.

Peace.

Yep, you can borrow it. :D

Yep, you can borrow it. :D
Thank you
1109293_o.gif

I feel myself so much better now

It has all been done so much better by others lately...

yep - this is a woman as well

Ha ha haaaa! Ok, whatever works for you.

I wasn't gonna' even bother with this because I really just wanted to put it out there that it's unfair to pass judgment, especially when one doesn't possess all (or any) of the details of a situation. Couple that with the fact that this is supposed to be a "how to" forum and that I was genuinely hoping to see some useful discourse on other users' experiences with spicing up their love lives. Overall, the approach I took seemed like a nicer and generally more productive one than getting all defensive and bent out of shape.

In any case, I am GILF_69's husband. So, I am not making an assumption about her gender. I can also tell you that her original post is completely accurate (except maybe for the part about me taking off her shoes before I massaged her feet - I think she actually took them off).

The cool thing about being really secure in my role as her husband is that I don't feel the need to explain or justify anything to anybody - especially not to a person behind a keyboard whom I've never met and likely never will. I know what I bring to the relationship with my terrific wife and so does she - and that's all that matters.

As for her response to you, she typed what she was feeling at the time. If you want to believe that the "reality" is she must be a guy because she stood up for me and for herself, then knock yourself out. It's too bad for you though, because she's really starting to get her feet wet to Lit and might have provided some genuinely helpful and enjoyable "how to" banter in the forum. Oh well.

Anyway, as I wrote earlier, peace.

oh well - if the bed making technique fails there is always
h3F1DA357

does anyone else see the irony..

judging someone..
for judging someone..

especially when one might not have been actually judging..

not that I'm judging anyone..
we're only allowed to form opinions about other people in real life.. I guess

It's all good, folks. Feel how you like and form whatever opinions you like. I long ago came to the realization that there's only so much effort I'm willing to expend in situations like this one.

GiggLeGasm, you may be right. While I was trying my best to take the high road in all my posts here, I am only human and it's entirely possible that there was some degree of defensiveness/judgment underlying the things I was trying to say. But, just as my wife was standing up for me in her own way, I was standing up for her and, in part, for myself - I was just trying to do it in an honest, straight-forward way without resorting to sarcasm or humor at the expense of another. I suppose I assumed that approach would promote both thought and productive discussion.

Ah well.

There's nothing wrong with the initial post. There are just better forums on which you could carry out your game. It's a little narcissistic to post "my man could teach you a thing or two" on a HT board and then have the man run to the rescue when things are played out.

It seems more like "my husband likes to watch other men get off on my stories" board.. it would totally rock the place

Back