Eating Your Own Cum

I love my fuck buddy to eat his cum out of me.

I have sucked his dick after he cam in another girl. Teased me with it.

He said he would suck a guys juice out of mine. I think
It should be a few guys! His buddies or some big shafted.

Maybe even out of my mouth directly.
If he won't, I will....

I love my fuck buddy to eat his cum out of me.

I have sucked his dick after he cam in another girl. Teased me with it.

He said he would suck a guys juice out of mine. I think
It should be a few guys! His buddies or some big shafted.

Maybe even out of my mouth directly.
Seriously, Riverparty... tell your fuck buddy that other guys are lining up to eat cum out of your sweet pussy. It sounds like he needs to bring some integrity to your fuck buddy relationship.

If you really want the whole load and get cum shy after you cum, try this.

Shoot it into a small glass, like a shot glass. Fill the glass with hot water before you stroke, then empty it just before you cum in it. That way the juicy sperm won't stick to the sides of the glass. In about an hour, when you are horny again, come back and your full, creamy load will be waiting for you.

You can empty the load in a ziplock back and freeze it for another time. I've frozen up to 6 loads in separate bags. The I can enjoy multiple load cumsickles as I stroke to xhamster.

BONE apetit!

I have tried freezing it before and had some pleasure from subsequently using it, so as I'll have the freezer to myself in a few days, I might give it another try.

An Idea for All Cum Eaters Out There

Try using a Tenga egg. They are great and they contain all cum and precum generated during your stroke.

Licking it off a huge set of gorgeous tits is the best way. See those beauties covered with the thick ropes, helps to overcome the post-cum interest loss!

I've eaten GALLONS of pre cum...love love love it....I also have lost interest, then I learned to edge....there are some great C.E.I. vids out there that help....now I can swallow a lot of cum before shooting my full load and losing interest, and as many have said, I crave cum...can't wait to suck my first cock sometime and get a full load....
Love my pecum and can usually lick my load. Easiest is with my legs over my head. But, like you, I can't wait to try a full load by sucking another cock! Lots of emotional thrills in doing that!

Nothing hotter then cumming on her and then her forcing my head to her body to clean it up.

Why does she have to force you? If you want to do it then just do it. I don't get the whole she forced me to do it aspect.

Why does she have to force you? If you want to do it then just do it. I don't get the whole she forced me to do it aspect.

I don't "need" to be forced, I love doing it, BUT, it is more of a turn on being directed to do it, either with a simple ask or more forceful method!!!

Part of the turn-on

We all have our kinks and I happen to enjoy the directness. I don't always have to be "forced" but I do like it when she takes charge in that manner!

To me it means she's into it, which makes it that much more exciting.

I love when my wife says "youre going to cum in me, then you are going to lick it ALLLL out of me, like a good boy"

I have tried freezing it before and had some pleasure from subsequently using it, so as I'll have the freezer to myself in a few days, I might give it another try.

I did give it another try. I froze three loads, and then subsequently thawed it and ate it during another session.

I always want to, then lose interest right as I cum. I just can't bring myself to do it. Thats the forced aspect to me. I need to find someone to force me to eat it though!

I always want to, then lose interest right as I cum. I just can't bring myself to do it. Thats the forced aspect to me. I need to find someone to force me to eat it though!

have you talked to your partner about setting up a scene where she would force you to do it? Some planning and a little bondage while you're turned and willing would set the stage, then after you cum she would take over and force your will upon you.

have you talked to your partner about setting up a scene where she would force you to do it? Some planning and a little bondage while you're turned and willing would set the stage, then after you cum she would take over and force your will upon you.

I need the willing partner! I wish I could do exactly what you've described.

Back