Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
SW's post above was the 8888th in this thread. i'm not sure if that looks like a line of snowmen or boobie-shaped dominoes.

EJFan said:
that's damn near three-quarters of them. i hope they get well soon.
The youngest one's sick now. What's weird is that the two youngest get really polite when they're sick. :confused:

Eilan said:
The youngest one's sick now. What's weird is that the two youngest get really polite when they're sick. :confused:
so you're four for four. i guess if you're gonna do somethin'... well, you know.

get well soon eilan-ettes. :)

R.I.P Thorpy.

Most people i know think that im crazy and
i know at times i act a little hazy but
if thats my way
and you should know it then
in every way help me to show it

oooooooo yeah, yeah, yeah

For most of my life i lived a delusion yes
material gain has caused me confusion but
slowly in time i learned that my place is to
tell all that i meet the glory that God is

oooooooo yeah, yeah

and thats why

if thats my
in every way help me to show it

oooooooo yeah, yeah, yeah

if thats my way
in every way help me to show it​

Last edited:
Eilan said:
Almost makes you wish........ :rolleyes: ..... nèh..... :D

I just had a dream that came true :eek: , here I was sleeping soundly, quietly dreaming, (yes I know, that alone would make a great entry in the * ** "It's about bloody time" thread) in this dream every few minutes I had to go and pee, it was becoming quite distracting, so much so that I am at a loss to recall any other details of said dream due to the incessant need to urinate. Eventually I awoke from my fitful slumber, it was only mere seconds when it dawned on me that I needed to take a wizz.

That's some freaky shit right there.

*The use of this thread name is purely for satirical purposes and does not exist.

**The use of the term "It's about bloody time" thread and "does not exist" in no way implies to any and all subscribers and posters of said thread in this and any other universe, either parallel, interdimensional or encapsulated in a four-dimensional tesseract (and not witholding any heretofore as yet +undiscovered univii ) anything derogatory and/or demeaning, slanderous or libelous or even remotely bilious.

+Includes all univii either postulated, theorised or mentioned of at drunken binges at the local, either of the future or the long distant past which may or may not be the same thing should it turn out that time is in fact circular and not linear.

Last edited:
quoll said:
I just had a dream that came true :eek: , here I was sleeping soundly, quietly dreaming, (yes I know, that alone would make a great entry in the * ** "It's about bloody time" thread) in this dream every few minutes I had to go and pee, it was becoming quite distracting, so much so that I am at a loss to recall any oher details of said dream due to the incessant need to urinate. Eventually I awoke from my fitfull slumber, it was only mere seconds when it dawned on me that I needed to take a wizz.

That's some freaky shit right there.

*The use of this thread name is purely for satirical purposes and does not exist.

**The use of the term "It's about bloody time" thread and "does not exist" in no way implies to any and all subscribers and posters of said thread in this and any other universe, either parallel, interdimensional or encapsulated in a four-dimensional tesseract (and not witholding any heretofore as yet +undiscovered univii ) anything derogatory and/or demeaning, slanderous or libelous or even remotely bilious.

+Includes all univii either postulated, theorised or mentioned of at drunken binges at the local, either of the future or the long distant past which may or may not be the same thing should it turn out that time is in fact circular and not linear.

Go back to sleep, q-ey. You're sounding erudite again. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back