All Grown Up and On My Own (Closed for lovingfingers)

How should the story proceed?

  • Megan should continue having sex with others/random strangers as well as with Sean, her best friend'

    Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Develop a relationship solely with Sean

    Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Continue with the story as is.

    Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Other. Please send suggestions, comments and/or opinions

    Votes: 2 2.7%

  • Total voters
    74
Saturday Afternoon - Coming Together, Coming Apart

The orgasm that wracked my body was beginning to subside as I lie there on your bed. My legs loosened their tight grip on you and my feet began to dangle outside your hips. I could still feel your movement as I opened my eyes, seeing you looking down at me. I knew I should feel ashamed for letting you fuck me as we just met a few hours ago.

You suddenly change position but your cockhead still sunken between my lips. I begin to worry that you might indeed cum inside me as I see that look on your face. You draw your hips back and my pussy is vacated but you swiftly slide up over my stomach and pump your erupting cock onto my face and tits declaring your climax loudly. My eyes were glued to the sight of your cock spewing it's hot gooey cum onto my lips, chin, cheek and chest. It was surely a sight to behold.

I could tell you were finishing up so I raised myself up on my elbows and you use your cock like a paintbrush and rub it back and forth along my lips. I poke out my tongue to lick and lap at it, trying to push the tip of my tongue into your pee hole. The salty, cooling cum still clinging to my face and chest as we both come down from our sexual highs.

"Thank you for that"


I whispered, having two meanings. One for the incredible sex and second, for not cumming inside me like so many others have. There was still a risk of catching something or worse yet, getting pregnant, but I forgot all about that and started to think of Sean when you rose off me and walked to the bathroom. The fact that you didn't say much afterwards made me feel like a cheap slut, that I was just being used. I got up off the bed and searched from my panties and top and then for my phone.

I got semi-dressed and saw that I had a message from Sean. My heart felt heavy as I saw he would be away for some time. Now I really felt bad that I was fucking some guy when you sent that message. I texted Sean back saying that I was sorry I responded so late to his message and to call me when he has time and that I will miss him terribly.

I clicked off the phone and pondered how long to stay and how much to help before heading to my place. I found my jeans and pulled them on when you walked back in and asked if everything was okay.

"Yes, everything is fine. Don’t worry. I'm not leaving just yet. I'm gonna help you unpack a little but then I have to go."

I knew it was because I was getting dressed but I couldn't just fuck all day. Maybe I could but maybe another day. And with Sean, not you. Well, maybe one day. Too soon. All this going through my mind.

"Come on! Let's get you living somewhat normally"

I smiled and reached for a box.
 
Last edited:
Carter senses a change in Megan

I know my satisfied smile says it all when you tell me thanks for that. There was no reason to dwell on my thoughts of why you requested I pull out before I climaxed. I made a mental note to ask you about it later but I was hit by the need to take care of a mother nature issue.

I whispered, "you're welcome and I'll be right back" But I had a feeling when you didn't answer, your mind was somewhere else. When I return to the bedroom, I'm disappointed seeing you getting dressed. I want to share a few more moments of the fantastic sex and afterglow but I see you are already thinking of something else. When you say everything is okay, I know you are not thinking about me and I feel disappointed.

But what was I expecting? We just met yesterday and this morning after meeting at the coffee shop, we fucked. Was that it? Was I just a guy who happened to get lucky with the most beautiful girl I have ever met? I try to hide my disappointment when you mention not to worry, you weren't leaving yet. I have a feeling you were only saying it to keep your promise and then you were leaving. Were you leaving for the other guy? I find myself getting a little jealous and then have to reprimand myself. We have only known each other for a day there are no ties.

I dress quickly seeing you take command, telling me we should get me living normally. "I can't wait to empty these boxes and get them out of here."

You are already tearing into a box and it seems our sex is now something of the past. But I can't let what just happened in my bed go without saying something. You are about to ask where to put the alarm clock when I take you into my arms and smile softly. "Megan I know I left the bed abruptly but sometimes when Mother Nature calls .... well you just have to go. But I want to tell you I enjoyed making love to you and I can't thank you enough for helping me today."

You nod and smile whisper a word of thanks and then go about emptying the contents of the box. When we finish we move to the kitchen and begin unpacking my cooking utensils. I smile as you put them away as if this was your place and you know exactly where everything goes. While you are putting the dishes away I excuse myself and walk into the bedroom.

I see your phone lying on the bedside table and remember seeing you put it down while I was in the bathroom. I know I shouldn't look but I am curious. Was there something you received that changed your attitude? I quickly read the message from Sean and your response and feel like a third wheel. What did I expect? I at least know what changed your attitude. You are thinking of your boyfriend.

Returning to the kitchen, I smile, seeing you have put everything in the cupboards explaining to me where to find everything. We finish unpacking a few more boxes and you announce you have to leave.

I walk you to the door and before you can open the door, I pull you into my arms. "Megan thank you for everything. I hope to see you soon." I kiss you on the lips, letting my tongue linger a little on your lips and then pull away. "Maybe I can fix you a dinner sometime as a way of saying thanks."

I feel a bit awkward knowing you have a boyfriend and not really sure how I would fit into your life. Only time will tell, I think as you open the door to leave.
 
Last edited:
Saturday Night - What A Day!

The rest of the afternoon went by rather quickly as we were busy little beavers putting your things away. In between banter and some giggles as we got to know each other after our introductory fuck session but I had to admit that my mind was preoccupied with Sean's message and that I didn't know when I would see him again.

We were beginning to wind down and I knew that it was time for me to get going. I had been looking forward to spending the night with Sean but now I had an empty evening ahead of me. Probably for the best as I needed to rest from all the fucking I was getting between last night, this morning and this afternoon.

We were saying our goodbyes when you pulled me into your arms for a goodnight kiss and I could feel that marvelous tongue glide along my lips. A subtle reminder of what I had enjoyed earlier today. You were such a nice guy and an incredible lover but my mind was filled with thoughts of Sean.

"You're welcome! I am glad that I could help you and hope that you will fee l settled in now. I know how much it meant when my best friend's dad helped me move in.

As far as dinner, I would like that,"


Flashing you a nervous smile as I slipped out of your embrace and headed down the hall.

Once inside I looked around the empty apartment and realized that this was probably the first night since I moved in that I was truly alone. I checked my phone real quick but still no message from Sean. I hoped everything was okay with him. I fussed a little not knowing what to do when I plopped onto my bed and stared at the ceiling, going over the past few weeks in my head. I thought of all the guys I fucked or sucked during the past few weeks and how much of a slut I had become since I moved here. And the thing about it, I was loving every minute of it!

I must've been lying there for about an hour when I decided to order something to eat. I remembered there were some food flyers down in the lobby so I grabbed my keys and phone and headed to the lobby.
 
Finishing unpacking

I was sorry to see you go but I knew you had something else on your mind. You were a great help with the unpacking but every so often when I looked at you, I could tell your mind was a million miles away. I thought of the message that guy Sean left on your phone and I couldn't blame you for being distracted. The tone of the message was pretty straight forward, he was leaving town for awhile and he didn't have a chance to see her in person.

I unpacked some more boxes and when I found the colorful condoms, I smiled thinking about you. God how I loved the feel of my cock buried deep inside you and how you moaned and squirmed on my bed. Would I have another chance to make love to you? I thought of your answer about having dinner and my smile widened. I wonder if you are in your apartment trying to get a hold of your boyfriend as I finish unpacking the last box.

Looking around the apartment, I see a lot of empty boxes and as I break them down to throw away, my thoughts are still on you. I can't seem to get you out of my mind. I'm pretty sure the message on your phone was from the older guy last night and then I wonder if he was your friends dad you mentioned just before you left. I shrugged my shoulders and reminded myself to get this mess cleaned up.

After taking a load of cardboard down to the dumpster, I look up at the building wondering which window is yours. I look at the parking lot and smile, thinking about watching you last night, laid out on the top of a car hood, getting pummeled by an older man. When I return to my apartment, I sigh at the sight of one more load of cardboard and paper to be taken to the dumpster. I suddenly feel a hunger pang in my stomach and realize I haven't had anything to eat.

I let out a laugh when I open my refrigerator and see the empty shelves. I make a mental note to get some shopping done tomorrow. But I need something in my stomach now and the thought of the Mexican restaurant near the coffee shop peaked my interest. Walking down stairs to the small entrance area, I see you looking at some flyers on the wall. The sight of you reminds me of the good time we had earlier. I see your soft smile when I get closer and wonder if you are free for dinner. "Hey Megan. Good to see you. I'm on my way to the little Mexican restaurant for a bit to eat. Care to join me?"
 
Saturday Evening - Where To Go From Here?

I stared blankly at the pamphlets and postings of all the local eateries that were placed in the building lobby, thinking about Sean's text and then all the guys I've slept with in the few weeks I've been in my new place. Even today's romp had me both excited and ashamed of myself but in the end I realized that I just loved sex and it didn't matter who it was with it seemed.

I was startled from my thoughts as you approached and called out my name. I turned and smiled trying to hide what was going through my mind and pondered about joining you for something to eat in between thinking about that magical tongue.

Even though my mind was willing, my body was telling me otherwise as it was pretty exhausted from the day with you and the previous few nights. I reached out for your arm and rubbed it gently as I responded softly while gazing into your eyes,

"I would love to Carter, but I have some things to catch up on. Another time perhaps?"

It dawned on me that you either really liked me or you just wanted to fuck some more. The latter I could understand but it was such a turn-off for a guy to be so consumed with me. I hoped that he wouldn't be that overbearing type.
 
Saturday evening Mexican Dinner alone

I see your thoughtful facial features change as you consider whether to go to the Mexican restaurant. And when you reach out to rub my arm with your fingers, I smile and wonder what you will say. I was a little disappointed when you turn down my offer but it was a spur of the moment request and I understand I had taken you away from whatever plans you may have had to help me unpack. The thought of fucking on my bed was hidden behind my smile.

"Hey no problem Megan. I do appreciate your help today and we'll catch up some other time for that dinner I owe you." I feel your fingers leave mine and it is a signal for me to get on my way. Walking out the door with my last armload of cardboard, I turn and see you staring at me. "Have a great evening and I look forward to seeing you again."

The walk to the Mexican restaurant was filled with thoughts of you and what we did together today. But other thoughts crept into my mind. What did Sean's message mean that he would be gone for awhile? Were you going to wait for him? Was our sexual fun today just a one time deal? I hope not but I know you seem to have a lot on your mind. In thinking over the day I thought of the text you received when we were at the coffee shop and then again after we had a fun time. I don't know what the deal is with this guy Sean but I know whatever it is, it is on your mind.

I have to pass the coffee shop and I think of the barrister who boldly gave you and me her name and phone number. I slip my hand into my pocket and feel the slip of paper. Pulling it out I read her name again, Angela. I notice she is not in the shop when I walk by and wonder if I should call her. I decide not to call as I'm feeling a bit bushed from the day and want some time to myself.

The Acapulco Mexican Grill is a quaint small restaurant with a sign stating they serve only the finest authentic Mexican cuisine. Dining on a Burrito and Chimichanga my thoughts are of you. I get the feeling you need some space to figure some things out and I don't want to be pest. But I also want more of you.

Only time will tell what kind of relationship we will have, being in the same building means we will see more of each other. Besides I do need to take you out for a nice dinner to repay your help from today.

I finish my meal and head back to the apartment making a mental list of things I need to do tomorrow to get ready for my new job on Monday.
 
Saturday Night - First Night Alone in New Apartment

"You too Carter. See you soon!"

Carter was such a sweet guy, with a tongue that was quite magical. A good kisser and a good lover as well. If my body wasn't so worn out from all the fucking the past few days, and my mind wasn't consumed with Sean and why he had to leave so suddenly, I just may have gone back to Carter's for another session.

The time alone might be good for me to reflect and think about all that has happened since I moved here a few weeks ago. For one, I come to realize just how much I loved sex now. It didn't matter if it was with my new boyfriend Sean, who happened to be my best friend's dad, or my boss who was this tall, sexy black man with a huge cock, or my Australian masseur who not only had talented hands but a cock to go along with it. And those two furniture delivery guys. Wow! That was some delivery! And now my new neighbor. There was also the night with Kate, my best friend but I was too scared to let things go any further. And then the waiter at the cafe, but he seemed too shy, so that never materialized.

Reading over Sean's text again I began to wonder if this was it for us. Was this just a passing fling for him? Was I in love with him but not ready to reveal my true feelings to a guy who is much older than I am? Or was it that I was enjoying this new freedom to have sex with anyone I wanted the reason that I wouldn't commit. But who says I wouldn't commit to Sean? It just that I wasn't really sure what I wanted right now?

Except for a salad! I ordered a Greek salad and some grilled chicken from the diner and had them deliver. While waiting for the food, I jumped in the shower real quick before the delivery guy arrived. My thought immediately went to Carter's tongue and how fucking long it was and how it felt when he kissed me deep, or ate me out, and even the way we 69ed. I was becoming aroused rather quickly and finished off my shower before the guy came.

I toweled off and brushed my hair before slipping on the mid-thigh length black silk robe that Sean got me and tied the sash when the buzzer went off. I walked over to the intercom and said,

"hello?"
 
Last edited:
Sean - "lea-vin' on a jet plane..."

Suitcase and briefcase in hand, I had barely made my flight. I was the last person to board, passing the mildly irritated steward at the gate. The plane was full, and, thank god, the only seat still free was in business class. I stowed my suitcase and sat down next to an older Asian woman. She looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and said, "Hello."

She replied in what I think was Chinese, and I nodded. Clearly, we were not going to be conversing much. I settled in, ignoring the preflight instructions, rather more intent on a drink and reviewing work documents. But as the plane taxied, I could do nothing but sit. I closed my eyes, and saw Megan, still asleep in bed, as I had left you this morning.

I frowned. Yes, my job paid well and I had dreams of retiring early. But damn, I was not going to see you for days, and my heart ached.

Soon we were aloft and the stewards were taking drink orders. A Gimlet was always a safe bet. As I sipped one, I reviewed the spec sheets, user logs, and work we had done earlier today. I had a few notions as to what the root of the problem was, but would actually have to have the unit in hand to diagnose it.

A few hours later, we touched down at the airport. I was at the gate by a rather rough looking guy in a flight jacket, and a woman of obvious Irish descent, bundled against the cold. Frank and Trish. Frank looked at me, "Hope you brought some cold weather gear. We are heading north."

I paused. I had some, but was not exactly prepared for a hike in the woods. "Where are we going?" I asked.

He answered, and I asked again, "where?"

Trish laughed a little, and I couldn't help but smile. Her cheeks blushed when she laughed. We turned and started the walk out onto the airfield as she explained the location, just west of the middle of nowhere. Field service. No one at the home office had bothered to give me that little detail. I grumbled a bit as we arrived at Frank's plane, a single prop Cessna. Frank stowed our gear and me in the back and installed Trish next to him up front. Couldn't blame him. She looked back at me sympathetically, and rolled her eyes when he wasn't looking. I chuckled and settled in.

I removed my phone, and saw I had only one bar. Not enough for a call, but a text. I was aware of Trish looking back at me curiously as I typed quickly.

"Sweetheart,

I am at the airport, headed to the middle of nowhere. It is cold here, and God I wish I was in bed with you. My company sent me out to service a field unit. It happens to everyone in my department from time to time. My turn in the barrel.

I don't know if I will have any reception there, but will be in touch as I can. I also don't know how long this will take, but will be doing my best to get done and home as quickly as possible.

I love you. I miss you. I Will see you soon.

Shawn"

I hit send and was relieved when the screen indicated it was sent. I sighed, and Trish looked back at me again. "Big sigh," she commented.

I was about to answer, when the Frank started the engine and sound flooded the cabin. The answer would have to wait. A couple minutes later, we were taxing down the runway. I had forgotten how visceral flying was in small planes. You felt and heard everything.

Take off was uneventful, if loud, and soon we were looking down at the clouds. Frank had said it would be a two hour flight, so I tried to relax in the cramped quarters. The monotonous drone of the engine began to lull me to sleep, when I was awoken to the sound of that same engine sputtering.

I could feel that we were losing altitude. Frank was growing as he repeatedly flipped a number of switches. I could see Trish's hands were gripped tight on her seat. I reached up and lightly gripped her shoulder. She reached for my hand and held on for dear life.

Frank reached for the radio, "Mayday! Mayday! This is alpha foxtrot nine nine three. We are losing altitude."

We descended through the clouds. I was glad, at least, we were not in a jet. Prop planes glide some. Jet fall. In the dimming light, I could see nothing below us but woods. This was not good.

For whatever reason, I checked my phone. No calls, no messages.

I felt angry with myself. No good byes. I had just slipped out of bed, figuring I would be back later. I was likely going to die, and damn it, I had just found you!

I looked up and could see that Frank was gliding in the general direction of a riverbed in a valley. I set my teeth. Alright, there was at least a chance.

A very small chance. But it was all I had...
 
The Delivery Guy

Mark Branscombe
29 Years old
6' Tall
Dark hair
Unshaven

"Hi. I have a food delivery here, name of Roberts, apartment 3E?"
There was a buzz and a click as the door was unlocked. Walking up the stairs, I removed my crash helmet and ran my hand through my shoulder-length hair, glad this was the last delivery of my long shift. I ached and needed a shower. Let's face it; ten hours on a motorcycle in this weather leaves you feeling a little, well, grungy.

I got to 3E and tapped on the door. After a few seconds it was opened by a woman younger than me, I guessed around 21. She was obviously not long out of the shower and wearing a short black silk robe She was hot. Seriously hot.

I looked her up and down and then back up again. Her legs were long and bare and her robe, although tied around her waist was just loose enough that I could see the swell of a breast.

Looking at her face again, I caught a scent as I took a breath. She was turned on. Maybe she'd been playing with herself just before I arrived. I smiled and held out the bag of food. She reached out to take it, but I held into it and held eye contact for a little longer than necessary before she looked away and I let go of the bag. I saw a slight blush to her cheeks and she pushed a loose strand of hair behind an ear.
 
Last edited:
Arriving back home from dinner

As I walk back to the apartment building, my thoughts were on my sexy neighbor Megan. I really appreciated her help getting my place set up but the first part of the day was lingeing in my thoughts. God the sex was great with her and I hoped that this might be the start of something but I was not going to push it. The message she received from her boyfriend seemed to upset her. Better to give her some time. And the man she was with in the parking lot sparked something in my mind. He reminded me of someone but I was having trouble recalling who.

Arriving at the apartment, I saw a guy on a motorcycle pull up and jump off, holding a bag. I wonder if it is Megan's dinner as I walk to the building. The guy buzzed someone and entered the building before I could get there.

Taking the elevator, I got off and saw the man open the doorway to the stairs and knock on Megan's door. I hurried to my apartment and just as I opened the door and walked in, I heard him talking to her. "Mmmm I wonder if she is interested in more than just dinner," I whispered to myself as I looked around the apartment.

Turning on the television, I found a basketball game to watch and soon got lost in the action. Getting up for a beer, I put my hand in my pocket and felt the note from Angela. As I sipped the beer, watching the game, I wondered if I should make the call to the sexy looking barrister.
 
Saturday Night - Bad Boy Delivers

I was in such a trance thinking back and forth between Sean and his sudden disappearance alng with his brief note and Carter, my new neighbor, who I welcomed to the building with a long fuck session.

Even though I was a tiny bit sore, I was a little aroused from taking a shower and thinking of all the guys I've had sex with recently that when the intercom buzzed and I let in the delivery guy, I had forgotten that all I was wearing was a short, sexy black silk robe that barely covered my thighs.

I responded,

"Come up!"


and I buzzed him in.

I was thinking of so many things that I didn't have time to put anything else on as there was a knock on my door. I thought. WOW, he must've ran up the stairs or something.

The robe I was wearing wasn't concealing much as I peeped through the hole and opened the door. Th vision before me made my heart skip a beat or two. He definitely was not what I expected. Here was this rugged looking guy, tall, scruffy and fit. Every girl's bad boy fantasy right there in front of me instead of some older delivery guy. I stared at him probably longer than I had even realized when he extended the bag of food to me and I took it and held it as if frozen in time.

Not lost on me was the fact that he was definitely checking me out, which made my pussy all warm and fuzzy as I was beginning to picture him shirtless myself. My eyes regained focus as we were staring into each others eyes. He had a smirk that said he knew exactly what I was thinking. That thought caused me to blush and tuck my strand of hair behind my ear and smile awkwardly saying meekly,

"Let me get your money...wait right here."

It took all my willpower to turn and walk away from this sexy man and not attack him. It was amazing that I was actually thinking of having sex with this guy and I just met him. Just a few weeks ago I never would've even thought there would be a chance, not that there was one now.

I walked to the kitchen and placed the bag on the table then walked to the bedroom, flashing Delivery Guy a smile as I stroked and twirled my hair in passing. I opened my bag and found my wallet and looked for cash. I started to devise a scheme that all I had was a $10 bill.

I nervously walked back out and wondered what this guy would think of me by not having enough money to pay for the food. It has been such a whirlwind around here since I moved in that I relied on Sean too much. Perhaps Carter is home next door and I can get some money and pay him back. Which was just an excuse and an 'in' so to speak.

I played it up and looked at Delivery Guy then looked to the floor holding the $10 bill tightly in my tiny fingers.

"Ummmmm. I'm sorry but I don't have enough to pay for the food, and give a tip. Perhaps I can go next door and ask my neighbor if he can lend me the money to cover the total?"

I nervously looked back up and all I could think about was how hot this guy was, and what I wouldn't do to fuck him.
 
Last edited:
"Your neighbour? What if he's not in? What if he won't lend you the money? Listen, I ain't got time for games. I'll take it back to where it came from." I turned around and started for the lift.

"Please. Wait." Came the small voice.

"What? You've suddenly remembered you have a twenty in your purse after all?" I asked, walking back.

I leaned against the doorframe waiting for her answer. She studied her feet. "No."

"So you're wasting my time. You know, if I take this back unpaid for, you could be blacklisted? I'm sure you don't want that. So....?" I moved from the doorframe towards her. She backed away and I kept going until she was up against the wall.

Her breathing quickened, her chest rising and falling. I hooked a finger inside her gown and pulled it away from her chest. It flushed and her nipple hardened. "Mmmm" I said, letting the gown fall back. "I can think of a way you can pay. The question is do you want to pay that way?"
 
Last edited:
Saturday Night -Megan Becomes The Main Course

"Please wait!"

I cried out as you turned to walk away. I wasn't completely sure what I was doing. Maybe he wasn't wasn't interested in me. What was I doing anyway trying to get this strange guy to have sex with me? With all these thoughts running through my head as I stared at you trying to come up with some sort of answer, excuse, anything so that I didn't look like a desperate slut.

As I stood there searching for something to say, you started talking to me in this dominant tone while you stepped towards me, leaving the door to the apartment open behind you. It was at that point that fear started to come over me as perhaps I maybe misjudged this guy. My heart started palpitating as you approached me. I started to take a step backwards with each of your steps forward. I'm sure you could see the look of fright in my eyes mixed with sexual arousal. The sexual energy was clearly evident.

Then I felt the wall against my back as he leaned over me, placing his left hand high above my head as he gazed down at me. He cornered me like I was his prey, my heart racing and my mind racing with all sorts of random thoughts running through my brain. I felt my chest heaving and my breathing becoming shallow as I came to the realization that, like a stalked prey suddenly aware of their impending fate, I was his.

I stood frozen against the wall as you leered at me, your long index finger of your right hand slipping under the edge of my robe and pull it away to catch a glimpse of my tiny tit, nipple hardened and aching. You then asked, as if there were really a choice,

"I can think of a way you can pay. The question is do you want to pay that way?"

All I could do was nod. I was going to get what I wanted after all. Or maybe more than I bargained for. It was at that exact moment that I could feel the wetness between my legs, wondering if you could tell by my scent that you could do what you wanted with me.
 
Last edited:
Sean

The descent seemed to take an eternity, Frank struggling to keep the wings level. The engine sputtered to life periodically, only to die moments later. I could see the general area the pilot was aiming for, a narrow, winding strip of white at the bottom of the valley.

There was nothing I could do in the back. All I could do is hold on and hope for the best, pray for the best. I prayed incoherently, silently, that I be given more time with Megan. I closed my eyes and saw you, still sleeping. At least, if I was going to die, my last thought would be of you.

My eyes popped open as I heard Trish start to cry. I grabbed your shoulder again, "hold on."

We were almost down, when a gust of wind blew the plane to the left, into the side of a huge fir tree. The windshield shattered as a thick branch lanced into the cabin. The plane cartwheeled mid air, then fell the remaining feet to ground.

Swimming out of the blackness, goaded by pain, I opened my eyes. It was so quiet...

I turned my head and winced. My face felt like it had been caved in. Then it occurred to me. Pain is good, means I am alive, for now. I listened and heard Trish whimpering. OK, two of us. "Frank?" I ventured.

Trish cried softly, "He's... Sean! Thank god! I thought you were..."

"Not yet," I groaned. I felt a gust of cold air hit my face. No, not dead yet, but this cold would kill us both if we didn't act.

I thought back, way back, to a winter camping event Kye and I had gone to in college. We joked we would meet some women in need of our manly heat, but ended up frosting our nuts off. What had the instructor told us?

"We need to get out of here, make a shelter and start a fire," I said slowly, as much for Trish as for myself, "can you move?"

To your credit, Trish calmed herself and pushed the door of the cabin open. You got out, which was a challenge, as the cabin was on its side. I had to extricate myself from luggage and Frank's cargo, before emerging, in a world of hurt.

The plane was crumpled at the base of the tree we hit. In the light of the moon, I could see the trunk, branches and the wreckage might offer us some protection from the wind. But first, fire.

I scraped away the thin layer of snow close to the trunk, then began pulling out some of the cargo from the plane. Fortunately, some of it was flammable. We heaped some of it in the cleared space, then returned to the plane. "Sorry Frank," I muttered, as I reached into his jacket for his lighter.

The lighter even worked! Soon, we had a small amount of light and heat to work with. We pulled more stuff from the plane, until I found a couple tarps Frank must have used to cover the plane. We started to spread one of them over the cabin, giving us more of a wind break. It took forever. I was feeling dizzy and Trish was shaking with cold.

When it was in place, we fed the fire then moved into our quasi-shelter. Finally stationary, my pain reasserted itself. I could see blood on my jacked and could feel part of my face swelling. There was blood on my leg, but at least it still worked.

Trish looked at me, and slurred, "Sean.... Sean.. your.. face..."

I studied you. Hypothermia was settling in. I forced myself up and opened another tarp. I rummaged through our luggage and the cargo, and pulled out every article of clothing and fabric I could find and lined the tarp. I fed the fire again, then took Trish's hand, "You are losing body heat. You need to take your clothes off, and cocoon with me."

You shook your head, "I.. don't even... know...."

I pulled you up and towards the makeshift sleeping bag. You protested as I shucked my jacket and started to undress. Mostly stripped and shivering, I pulled off your coat and began jerking off your clothing. You began to fight me clumsily, which did not help.

I soon had you mostly naked, and that male part of me could not help but notice how nice you were naked. I lay down on the cocoon and pulled you down against me. I flipped the clothes and tarp down over us, then held you close as you struggled. God, you were cold!

You tried to push away and I snapped, "If you leave now, you will die. Just stay still. I am not going to rape you."

I must have gotten through, as you quieted. I held you close, and hoped for the best...
 
Last edited:
I pushed her robe off her left shoulder and reached my hand down, thumbed the now-exposed erect brown nipple before closing my hand over her entire breast and squeezing. She half closed her eyes and took a breath.

Removing my hand I spun her around so she was bent over the hall cupboard and looking in the mirror above it. Pushing her feet apart with mine, I flipped her robe up around her waist and trailed my fingers up the inside of her thigh, making her rise up on her toes.

"Well, well. Someone's wet." I said in a mocking tone. I pushed my pants and shorts down, releasing my cock. Nudging the head against her sopping pussy, I pushed my cock until her lips yielded and granted me entry. Then I didn't stop until slowly and with a "fuck yes" from her, I was balls deep.

I pulled out nearly all the way, then pushed back in again. Grabbing her hips, I began moving in and out with short strokes, getting faster.

"Oh yeah, your pussy's so wet and so tight I might not last too long" I told her. I reached around and began squeezing one tit. "How does if feel to whore yourself for not even fifteen bucks? I know a crack whore who'd want double for a blow job. How does is feel?" I asked again, slapping her ass
 
Last edited:
Saturday Night -Megan Taken

It was all a blur from the point when I nodded as you slipped my silky robe off my shoulder and fondled my tit causing me to gasp. I bit down hard on my lower lip as you spun me around quickly and pushed me against the hutch, my hands gripping the edge. I gazed straight ahead into the mirror seeing you behind me clearly.

I was so turned on right then and there and didn't care if the door was open and my neighbors could walk by and see me getting fucked by this stranger. All I know was that I wanted it badly and wasn't ashamed. I was truly a cock-loving slut now.

My eyes glazed over when you raised my robe over my ass exposing that I wasn't wearing panties. God, how could you Megan? I thought to myself. At that moment for some reason, I thought of Sean but that moment vanished as quickly as it came when I felt your grubby hand sliding up the soft inner flesh of my thigh until the back of your hand then fingers slid against my slit parting my cunt lips, I was losing all control of myself. I knew I should have resisted and stopped you, but I really wanted it. In response to your comment about me being wet, I replied,

"What are you gonna do to me?"

I didn't have to wait very long as I felt the tip of your cock take the place of your fingers and start to push into me. Your large feet pushing my bare feet wider as I stared at your reflection. It was almost like a dream as my open mouth matched the wideness of my eyes as you sunk your hard cock into me so easily, spreading me open as I gasped out loud,

"fuhhhkkkk yesss!"

My toes pushed up my body as I gripped the edge tight, my knuckles turning white as I lost all sense of time and space when you began to fuck me. With every thrust deep into me, I grunted,

"Uhh! Uhhh!, Uhhh! UHHH! Oh god! Fuck me!"

And every time you drew back and left the tip at the edge between my lips made me gasp. I wanted it hard and fast and I think you knew that but weren't letting me have control.

Your hands held my hips firmly as you began a steady rhythm as you had me hunched over. You started talking dirty to me, calling me a whore and telling me how worthless I was to be selling myself out for a cheap fuck. But I didn't care what you thought, I was getting what I wanted and was loving it!

"Oh god I love it! I love your cock in my pussy! OH Fuhhhh-KKKK! It feels so good! Fuck me harder! Give it to me!"

I begged as your hand lightly smacked my ass with glancing blows, my eyes never leaving yours in the reflection as I took all that you were giving me, your cock sliding in and out of me so easily. I then began to push back against your thrusts until you stopped and let me set the pace for a few seconds.
 
Last edited:
I stopped for a few seconds and told her"if you wanna cum, you'd better hurry, cause I got about two minutes left in me." She started moving back and forward against me and one hand moved to her pussy. "Fuck, I don't even know your name, slut."

Her ass cheek rippled again as I slapped it again and she moaned, working her fingers hard against her clit.

"Mmmm. Oh yes, yes. Oh fuck yes!" She moaned as I fucked her harder still. "Your pussy feels so good. Fuck! Fuck! I'm gonna cum! On your knees."

I pulled out and she knelt on the floor. "Open your mouth and play with your tits" I told her. Grabbing my cock I began to jerk off a couple of inches from her face. Reaching down I moved her right hand to my balls. She began massaging my balls and I reached out an began pulling her nipple, squeezing her free boob.

"Keep your mouth open" I barked when she closed it.

All of a sudden, I came; lots. The first spurt went in her mouth. The second hot her face and the rest over her boobs, dripping down onto the silk robe that was by now round her waist. With that I zipped up, wrote my phone number on a piece of paper and said "call me" as I walked out of the door, leaving her kneeling and covered in cum.
 
Saturday Night - Special Delivery for Megan

I began to fuck back on your cock as I pushed my body with the palm of my hands pushing against the edge of the hutch, turning my head to look at you when you mentioned you didn't know my name, I started to reply,

"It's Sy,......."

when you smacked my ass real hard causing my throat to well up, stopping my response in mid-breath. My eyes started to well up as I mulled over how you were so different than all the other guys. You were more selfish, more of an animal as you just took what you wanted. And I was accepting of this behavior as I continue to fuck you. My pussy was buzzing hot that I slid my right hand down my body.

I slipped my hand down between my legs and started to rub my clit as my mind was focused only on your cock sliding in and out of my sopping wet cunt. A low guttural moan was building as I was getting lost in the sensation. God how I love having sex! It was then that I received a text from Sean on my phone that I didn't know about.

That sensation ended abruptly as you continued to talk dirty to me, telling me you were going to cum and that I should too. I was amazed at how much I loved how he was treating me, like a real slut! I could feel my orgasm start to crest when you suddenly pulled out and ordered me onto my knees.

OH MY GOD!
filled my head as I spun and drop to my knees obeying you. My silk robe was still tied by a thread and was draped around my hips as my nipples poked outward as I gazed up with pleading eyes as you told me to keep my mouth open and rub my tits. You jerked your hard cock at my face. It was so close I could see the head turning purplish as you grabbed my hand to play with your balls. They felt so heavy and hot in my tiny hand when you barked at me and the next thing I knew my mouth received a hot, glob of sweet and salty cum which I swallowed Immediately. Expecting another but each subsequent blast clung to my face and chest, some even dripping down onto my robe and thighs.

Lost on me was the fact that if someone passed my door, they would see the silhouette of me on my knees for the delivery guy. I was expecting you to finish with me and have me orgasm but much to my chagrin I watched as you zipped up and put away your lovely cock and then pick up your helmet. you didn't pay me any mind except to write your number down and give it to me. All you said to me was "call me" and out the door you left.

How dare you?! I thought. I can't believe I let you use me for your own pleasure and then have the audacity to give me your phone number and expect me to call you after you just humiliated me. I felt the anger build up in me that quickly changed to how much I wanted, no needed to see him again.

What? It was only moments ago that you unloaded on my face after fucking me, leaving me at the edge and now I was supposed to call you! But you were so sexy! So different than all the other guys I fucked, and maybe that was made you so special. I wondered how soon I would call for you.
 
Last edited:
Saturday night ... checking on Megan

Finishing a beer, I get up to get one more and look out the window. I see the delivery guy's motorcycle still in the parking lot and chuckle. "Apparently Megan decided to invite him in for dinner." Seeing the other vehicles, I also remember the previous night's show, watching Megan get fucked on the top of a car by some man. I sigh muttering, "last night some older guy, today with me, and now some other guy. I wonder if the guy carries protection with him on his deliveries?"

Turning from the window, I figure I am in for the night and strip down and then pull on a pair of gym shorts. While I am getting another beer from the refrigerator, I hear the roar of the crowd on the television but my mind is a bit distracted. I am thinking of my sexy neighbor and wondering what is going on in her apartment. Plopping back down in the chair absent-mindedly watching the replay, I remind myself that I have no claim on her. The sex with her today was great and I hope we can have more fun. "Besides I owe her a dinner," I mutter, sipping the beer.

I get lost in the game again but my thoughts are of Megan and the delivery guy. Suddenly I hear heavy footsteps and a door slamming shut in the hallway. Standing quickly, I look out the window seeing the delivery guy running toward his bike and trying to put on his helmet. A twinge of fear courses through me as I stand at the window for a moment, the blare of the television in the background wondering, is Megan alright? The guy seems to be in quite a hurry, almost as if he did something wrong.

A hundred thoughts ramble around in my head. Is she ok? Did he harm her? Should I go check on her? The thought of the door slamming hard resonated in my head. "I need to check on her," I whisper as I head for the door.

Running out my door, I look toward your apartment, seeing a light from your apartment illuminating the hallway. "What the fuck," I mutter as I have mixed thoughts running through my head, completely forgetting that the only article of clothing I have on is my gym shorts. As I near the open door, I hear some movement inside your apartment. Holding my breath, not sure what I will find, I call out.

"Megan it's Carter are you alright."

I hear your muffled voice from inside. "Yesss I'm alright."

I practically run through the open doorway, wild thoughts jumbling in my head as to what I will see. For a moment I don't see you only the bag of unopened food lying on the floor. Then I glance up and see you trying to stand while pulling your sexy black satin robe up, trying to cover your luscious tits.

My voice is filled with anxiety seeing you trying to cover your body and obviously disoriented. "Are you sure?" It is evident that something happened with the delivery man.

"Yes I'm sure," came the not so convincing weak response. I can tell you are trying to compose yourself.

Seeing your disheveled hair, I stutter trying to apologize. "I ahhh .... I'm sorry Megan. The way the guy slammed the hallway door and ran out of the building I thought you might be hurt. Are you sure you're ok?"

We stand a few feet apart and I see your eyes glancing up and down my body. Your near nakedness makes my cock jerk a little and then I realize I am only wearing gym shorts. I watch you push a free hand through your hair, trying to straighten it while your eyes focus on my body and then at my face as I wait for you to say something.
 
Last edited:
Saturday Night - Carter Comforts

I sat back on my haunches as I tried to compose myself, mulling over the events of the past 10 minutes. How could I be so foolish to not see that he was just going to use me. that I was just an easy lay for him. I felt my chest tighten up just a little and tears start to well up as I pull my robe back around and in place as I heard Carter from my apartment door.

"Yesss, I'm alright"

I weakly responded, knowing full well that I couldn't let you see me this way. Not after our session just a few hours earlier. What you must think of me?

I stood up slowly, feeling the cooling wetness that dripped onto my robe rub against my stomach, I turned towards you and took a few wobbly steps reassuring you again that I was alright,

"Yes, I'm sure."

I try to act as natural as I could as we approach one another, pushing the strands of hair behind my ear, remembering that my face was streaked with strings of his semen. I didn't know why I couldn't stop thinking of him and how conflicting my thoughts were between how he could just use me like that and how I wanted him more.

Your words were lost on me as I sunk into your chest, my pussy still buzzing form the delivery guy. Your arms comforted me as I rested my head in your chest then gazed up at you with longing eyes,

"I'm okay now."


The text from Sean still remains unseen on my cellphone as I remain clueless to Sean's calamity. If only he was here to comfort me.

I knew in my heart that I wanted what happened to me. I just thought that there would have been some mutual gratification. Perhaps Delivery Guy/Mark was right. I was truly a slut that I would let him fuck for me for something valued at little under $10-$15. But what he didn't know was that I loved sex so much now since Sean seduced me and introduced me to the wonderful world of sexuality. I was a grown woman. Why couldn't I sleep with whomever I wanted? Fuck whomever I wanted? Blow whomever I wanted? With those last thoughts I could feel my arousal building again as Carter held me in his arms. His warm bare chest flush against my cheek.
 
Last edited:
Carter cleans Megan

I hold you against me like a protector, feeling your hard nipples bore into my stomach. I stroke your hair thinking that maybe you were raped by the delivery man. I feel myself getting angry but when you look up at me, I see streaks of semen on your face. You are not acting like a rape victim, shaking and afraid. Instead you seem to be thinking about something and I gather that whatever happened was consensual.

Your arms tighten around my waist and I see that alluring look in your eyes. "I'm glad you're ok Megan." My arm pulls your head back against my chest, wanting to just take a few minutes to get our thoughts together.

The longer we stand just holding onto each other, the more my desire to have you again rages inside me. My hands begin rubbing your back and I think of the delivery man. Whatever happened between you and him was none of my business. The way he rushed out and the way you looked when I ran into your apartment seemed to indicate that maybe it didn't work out the way you thought it would.

My hands are not the only ones caressing. Your fingertips move slowly over my naked back and then down to my hips. I wonder what you have in mind and then your fingers slide between us, pressing against my flaccid cock. Whatever happened apparently didn't satisfy your burning desire.

Reaching down, I easily picked you up, cradling you in my arms. "First, let's get you cleaned up, something to eat, and we have plenty of time to satisfy our hunger." My lips find yours and I taste a saltiness knowing I am tasting the delivery man's seed. It doesn't matter to me as we kiss walking back to your bathroom.

In the bathroom, I turn on the shower and then turn to you, relieving you of your black satin robe. "God, you look beautiful naked. I could fuck you all night." Pulling you into the shower I press you against the steamy glass.

My lips meet yours once more and my long tongue slips inside your mouth. I love the way you suck on it as it dives deeper while one hand circles your waist and the other slides over your thighs and ends it journey at your pussy. "I think this body part needs some special attention." Pushing two fingers inside the soft folds, I hear you moan into my ear.
 
Saturday Night - Carter & Megan Shower Together

We stood there with the apartment door remaining open as you comforted me in your arms. I found myself becoming aroused again, most likely from not being satisfied just a short while ago. As I nuzzled into your chest I could hear your heartbeat. Your hands caressed my back, rubbing the back of my silk robe against my flesh, making me want you. I tilted my face up to you as my hands slid down to your bare waist.

I needed you inside me so I pushed our embrace along by sliding my right hand over your hip and then over your cock, rubbing it through your shorts, feeling it start to awaken from it's slumber. As you grew hard against my hand you lifted me up easily and took me to clean me up, kissing me as you started to cart me to the shower. Our kiss was firm and sensual as I clung to your body, my mind wondering how I could crave all these men.

You broke our kiss to put me down and prepare the shower. You then turned to me and untied my sash and pushed my robe off my shoulders and let it fall to the tiled floor. You held my hand as if escorting me into the shower. Once inside you close the glass door and press against me, hungrily kissing me as the water teemed over our heads and shoulders.

My ass and back pressed against the glass as your tongue snaked in and out of my mouth. It didn't take long for my lust from earlier to return as my hands caressed your shoulders and my lips bobbed on your tongue like it was a cock. This was such a contrast from earlier but I couldn't get that out of my head still. I whimpered as your hand pushed between my legs, I broke our kiss and leaned my face against your cheek as I awaited your touch. As your fingers rubbed along my lips, I parted my legs just a little inviting you. You accepted by plunging two fingers up into me causing me to whimper in your ear. My warm breath bathing your ear as you began to finger fuck me. But I needed more, so I whispered in your ear,

"I need to feel you inside me."
 
Sean - Between fire and ice

Time crawled as Trish and I lay huddled under the tarp. Through a gap in our swathing, I watched the fire. Burning ok for now. Trish was quiet, except for your breath as you shivered. I held you as close as I could, spooned behind you, sooo cold.

But very gradually, you began to warm, and your breathing slowed. You relaxed, grasping one of my arms that circled you hugging it to your chest more firmly. My open palm was pressed against one of your breasts, only barely covered by a demi-bra. I could feel your hard nipple, and told myself it had to be the cold. My hips were pressed against your ass, and I felt physical pleasure when you shifted, pressing against me, seeking heat.

I remained still as I could. In your moment of panic, I had promised you I would not rape you. You had trusted me. In truth, you had little choice. But I was not going to risk breaking that trust.

I shifted occasionally, trying to bring my warm flesh in contact with your cold, a slow, intimate dance. It occurred to me that I was now far more intimate with you than I had been with couple of the women I had fucked in the past. How curious life was some times...

A time later, as the fire sank low, your breath evened. Your body relaxed and you fell asleep. I breathed deeply myself.. thank God! Not yet, for either of us.

As carefully as I could, I reached up for the edge of the tarp suspended from the edge of the plane and the tree. I pulled it down, closing us off from the outside cold and the cooling embers. I had done all I could do. Our body heat would have to be enough until morning.

In the dark, I settled down again, Trish stirring as I did. You whimpered groggily, pulling at me like a coat on a cold day. When I was wrapped around you again, you slipped back to sleep. I felt my body shutting down, exhausted and hurt. Despite holding another naked woman, I could only think of Megan. God... Megan... I needed to hold you like this and whisper in your ear that I loved you... I.. love.. .
 
Last edited:
Saturday Night ... Heated sex in the shower

Your words fan the flames of hot lust inside me. You want me inside you. I think of the delivery man and wonder if you spoke those same words to him. Does it matter what they said or did? No, because I'm here with you and not him.

My fingers explore your pussy, feeling your hips rotating, pushing against my two digits. I love the feel of your pussy, wet not only from the water spraying on top of us, but also the creamy nectar that are coating my fingers. I kiss you harder while I push by fingers deeper and then slide them over your sensitive bud, enjoying the way your body jerks with passion. My body, presses you wantonly against the glass feeling one of your arms tighten around my neck. I groan into our heated kiss while your free hand strokes my cock, urging it to stay stiff for your pleasure.

I break the kiss, my tongue swiping along the edges of your lips. "I'm going to fill you Megan in ways you can't imagine." It is a bold statement but if this relationship continues the way I think it will, there will be so many things and way to explore in the realm of sexual pleasure.

Pulling my fingers from your undulating pussy, I smile through the cascading water as I lick your cream from my fingertips. "Mmmm I love tasting your excitement." I chuckle and push my fingers into your mouth. "Do you like how you taste Megan?" Your soft moan and sucking on my fingers is all the answer I need.

We both know the preliminaries are over. Your hand is guiding my cockhead against your pussy, your hips grinding against it, wanting not in your hand but inside your hot craving cavern. I lean down slightly, hooking your right leg with my left arm and pushing my cock inside you. The animal cry from your lips is barely muted by the shower, echoing off the shower walls.

"Is this what my slutty neighbor wants?" I sneer pushing my cock deeper, feeling your pussy contracting against my invading warrior. Moving quickly with my right hand, I hook your left leg, now cradling you in my strong arms, pinning you against the glass. With a rough push, I plunge deep inside you feeling both your arms wrapping around me and kissing me fervently.

It is as if I had pushed a magic button. Your hips grind against my hips, your mouth sucking on my long tongue as I fuck both. I love the way your hips use my arms as a fulcrum, moving up and down, changing speeds trying to satisfy our sexual desires. I close my eyes, lost in the bliss of the moment. I don't want this feeling to end and love the feel of your tits crushing against my chest and your pussy riding my thick cock.
 
Saturday Night - Megan Finally Orgasms

To emphasize how much I wanted you I began to grind down on your plunging fingers, coating your digits with my wetness. My need was urgent if not only by my denial from before but also from your genuine caring. You withdrew your fingers and I watched as you licked them and then in turn pushed them into my mouth. I clamped my lips around your fingers and sucked on them eagerly. Licking and tasting my excitement on them.

I whimpered softly on your fingers as you asked if I liked the taste. Little did you know that I loved the taste, the scent and the feel of sex, be it yours, mine, Sean's, my boss, whomever it might be at that particular moment in time.

Your arm lifted me leg as I tugged on your hard pulsating cock and brought it towards my aching sex. God was this all I wanted? To be filled with cock? To fuck any guy who paid me any attention?

I gasped softly as the head of your cock spread my lips and pressed against my slick hole, sliding in so easily causing me to cry out loudly as your cock began to fil land stretch me,

"OHHHHHHhhhhhhhh fuhhhhhhhhhhhkkKKKKK!

The formalities of foreplay were discarded quickly as you thrust up into me. I clung to you for dear life as my body was awash with a sexual aura. And then you also called me a slut which fanned the fire of desire in me causing me to bounce on your cock as you held me up in your arms.

My mouth attacked yours with raw animal lust. I felt the wave spreading from your cock buried in my pussy. To my clit tingling and pulsing. To my stomach. To my chest. To my thighs. My mind spinning out of control as I grind down hard on your cock, feeling the head throbbing against the walls of my vagina. My eyes rolling up into my head as I scream out in a mind-blowing orgasm,

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
 
Last edited:
Back
Top