Thinking about my girl with someone else makes me Horny

someone has this big to fuck the wet pussy of my girl? I bet mine is just half of it so if this big will go inside her hole will be stretched to the max.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 0
someone has this big to fuck the wet pussy of my girl? I bet mine is just half of it so if this big will go inside her hole will be stretched to the max.

I think this one would be uncomfortable. Perhaps she would prefer say four or five medium cocks inside her during a few hours

I think this one would be uncomfortable. Perhaps she would prefer say four or five medium cocks inside her during a few hours
at one time only 2 medium cock will be there in her holes...but this big cock will make the whole difference of fucking her vagina apart

this picture illustrate true fantasy of mine...damn its so real.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 0
I had a 10 inch one up my ass this morning, but I wish it had been one that big! WOW!

The first time my wife told me about being with another man in college, we had the hottest sex ever. Since then, she has opened up with more stories, and every one provides a great fantasy for me. She knows how horny it makes me, and she loves to tell me all the details.

The first time my wife told me about being with another man in college, we had the hottest sex ever. Since then, she has opened up with more stories, and every one provides a great fantasy for me. She knows how horny it makes me, and she loves to tell me all the details.
you are one lucky man whose wife loves to take other cock....mine is very restricted and will never take.....that's why i am using this forum. lucky you

you are one lucky man whose wife loves to take other cock....mine is very restricted and will never take.....that's why i am using this forum. lucky you

That was years ago. Now she only takes my cock, and that's fine. We still have the stories, and new details emerge occasionally.

That was years ago. Now she only takes my cock, and that's fine. We still have the stories, and new details emerge occasionally.
but you had your fantasy fulfilled that is what matters...i wish mine come true as well.

Her Vagina is like this picture...spread, wet and begging.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 0
When we first got together I was glad that my wife had been a good girl. Now my feelings are the opposite. Kinda wish she had been very promiscuous in the past. It'd be great to have her tell me about her details of past experiences. Unfortunately what she has told me is quite scant and she seems to get no real excitement from talking about it.

When we first got together I was glad that my wife had been a good girl. Now my feelings are the opposite. Kinda wish she had been very promiscuous in the past. It'd be great to have her tell me about her details of past experiences. Unfortunately what she has told me is quite scant and she seems to get no real excitement from talking about it.

This is our situation as well. When I first started dating my wife we were younger (18). I definitely had a much different mindset back then and I was thrilled that she had limited experience before me. But now years later things are very different. We're a hotwife couple now. Thinking back I now wish my wife was much more sexually active before me. And kept it up throughout our marriage.

i met her when we had crossed 25 and already had a couple of sex partner...is that the cause for less sex desire?

Back