Some art, part of my upcoming story

Wood_

Virgin
HI. I'm just looking for opinion on some art that I'm putting together for my upcoming story. This shows my wife and I getting ready to go to a nudist spa. By the way, I'm still looking for curious readers who would like to give some feedback. Let me know if that tickles your fancy.
I really love this forum and its community!!

Attachments

• Sans titre.png
    Sans titre.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Sans titre2.png
    Sans titre2.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 4
HI. I'm just looking for opinion on some art that I'm putting together for my upcoming story. This shows my wife and I getting ready to go to a nudist spa. By the way, I'm still looking for curious readers who would like to give some feedback. Let me know if that tickles your fancy.

Good work.

I'd like to add illustrations to a story I'm doing. I can draw and have done so in the past, but am not adept enough to do so as well as I'd like on demand.

If you want to send me anything, feel free to consider me a curious reader willing to give feedback.

Hi Wood... you just sent me a private message, which I received, but when I tried replying, I got the following error message:
"Wood_ has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

Here's some more art I've done for another story I'm writing, as the previous one mentioned in the text is finished...
I like to think that I've improved. I appreciate constructive criticism!! Thanks everyonedream17smaller.jpg

dream15smaller.jpg

dream16smaller.jpg

I enjoy your technique and the body language of your characters. dream15smaller.jpg is a lot of fun, as there is something believable in that outrageous situation. :D And the thought of the escalation.

Back