Decadents and Dropouts IC

Gryph

He nodded, seems like he had read her wrong, she was much more complex than just any thief. Not that he could be blamed, he had never met her kind before, the only thieves he knew was those he killed and whose gold and valuables he carried in the remaining bags in his backpack. He slipped the backpack off, opened the padlock and slipped off the chains. He opened the backpack, reached inside and pulled out a small leather pouch, opening it, he stared at the contents, seemingly mumbling to the contents, then he reached in and pulled out a black rock on a leather thong. He slipped the pouch back into the backpack and then secured it and locked it again. He picked up the rock and thong and held it up. He smiled.

"Jormund."

The leather thong transformed into a golden chain, the stone to a finely crafted pendant, a ruby in the middle with blue diamonds inset all aroiund it, then it turned back to the stone on a thong.

"If you wear this or hold it in your hand, you focus your mind on a magic user and you can speak to them, if they are strong enough they can talk back."

He held it out to her,

"It is yours if you want it."
 
Ma'ant'Zek'Ur

"Re-Re... Remarkably pleasant.", he grunted, closing his eyes, focusing on the sheer pleasure she was giving him. He leaned back, hands upon the hull of the vessel as Phyliss dove headfirst against his loins, suckling off him, making him tremble and groan into his deep voice.

For the sake of the experience, his long fingers caressed her snakes aplenty, gently, letting her keep her delicious pace as she took him deep. His tip was already brushing and brushing still deeper against her very throat, and he knew that she had the skills to take him yet further still. But then, Ma'ant thought. He liked Phyliss, but should he be here with the gorgon, rather than with the drow? Relic had meant and still did mean a lot for him. She had been a life-long experiment, one could have said in his place.

His closed eyes, however, made him more sensitive to the warm, wet touch Phyliss' lips delivered. He grunted, and moved no more. Let her take it all she needs.
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss stopped the circular movement, and moved her head quickly in short strokes over his cock, sucking harder now. She prepared to take his load now, curious how it would taste.
 
Ma'ant'Zek'Ur

He glimpsed into the Abyss, and what he saw was wonderful.

For Phyliss had taken him right towards the edges of pleasure. It felt delicious, fulfilling, just so completely delicious. He could not hold it. Ma'ant would not stand it. He grunted aloud and shivered, gurgled like if drowning as he reached his apex. It was intense. Maybe not as intense as it had once been, but the bone-shaking orgasm filled his every sense, his whole mind, as he did it.

Right he gave it to her. Exploding deep into her throat, his fluids gushed right into her, a powerful yet sticky concoction. He surrendered it to her, offering it all for the gorgon that suckled him off.
 
Phyliss Ovida

The sound that Ma'ant made was frightening and on the same time exciting. She was surprised at the large load that shot into her mouth and filled it, and as she opened up a little more, it squirted out of her mouth and run over her lips. She allowed his cock to slide out of her mouth, while she looked open eyed at the goos strange color while she gasped and gagged.
 
Relic

Watching intently as Gryph removed a necklace from his backpack, she controlled herself enough to not try and take a peak inside as well. Looking upon the stone that hung from the leather tie, Relic didn't find it that interesting to begin with. However, as Gryph spoke, she watched in surprise as the item changed. She saw gold, and her eyes widened. She liked gold, very much so. Then she looked more closely, a ruby of considerable size, and more prized stoned all around it.

To sell it at a market, she would gain a good months worth of supplies, and probably a bed in a tavern as well. If not more, depending on its history.

As it returned to its normal appearance, and he explained its use, she smiled.

"That would come in very handy. Especially since most of the non-human crew are magic wielders in some sense."

Turning around, she held up her hair so that it wouldn't get in the way and hoped that he would help her put it on.

"Do you mind? I would prefer wearing it, and you should be the one to do the honors."
 
Gryph

He undid the knot in the thong, which on the chain was a clasp, holding the ends in one hand he slipped his hands past her neck, taking one end in a hand and then tied the thong around her neck.

"It once was a wedding gift from King Bardholft to his second wife, she had given it to Dwarves to transform it through their magic so that she could hide it in plain sight."

He teasingly ran a talon over her spinal column as far as her top allowed, then he sat back down to his guard spot.

"It was lost when the Barbarians sacked the city, years later a young dwarf named Heimdal found it in the dry moat, he took it to his patriarch and it was given to me for services rendered."
 
Ma'ant'Zek'Ur

As he slid off her lips, Ma'ant could not bring it to himself to not enjoy the oportunity to press it back against her face. A hand on his stump soon had the illithid smearing all of the gorgon's beautiful visage with his seed and her drool, as if for the moment marking her as his own.

"...Do the taste is pleasing, Phyliss?", he asked her into his gurgling voice. On the peak of his climax, the mind flayer sounded as if he was finally going down, suffocating to the death. Yet, still he stood before her, his knees weakened, but yet tall and proud.

"Was it... pleasant?", he caressed her cheek, her snakes, running his fingers as she coiled them at his touch. They should be so terribly sensitive.
 
Phyliss Ovida

Her snakes curled gently in his hand, and she was smiling, or rather grinning madly, her eyes closed, while his seed was trickling down her face.
"Very, very pleasant." she purred.
 
Ma'ant'Zek'Ur

Her purr made him remember about another lover he had once kept and, as possible, been the most... 'faithful' to as one of his kind could be. He grinned once he was done, slowly descending down to his own knees before Phyliss, his palm caressing the gorgon's face, letting her enjoy the feeling of his seed against her features.

"...Do you wish to go on?", he asked her softly as he could, his voice sounding as if he was coffing down to choke. "What is Phyliss' desire?"
 
Phyliss

The gorgon looked into the strange face, her own face smeared with the alien seed, her drunkeness plainly visibly in her eyes and kinky, drunk expression.
"I had you in my mouth... I like to be filled by you now..."
 
Ma'ant'Zek'Ur

He caressed her gently along her features before pushing her down the floor, letting her slender, elegant back reach against the many pillows that covered all the cabin. Ma'ant knew what he was doing, or at least acted with a confidence he should not display if insecure.

A hand dived against her, trying to help her strip some more down, pressing right against her loins in order to feel her readiness for him, if any at all. If needed, he would coach her as possible.
 
Phyliss Ovida

Although dead drunk, the gorgon got the hint as she felt his hand at her dress. Lying down on the floor, she could not doher almost magical strip-routine, but she loosened her dress, revealing her full breast, then she wiggled until the dress was down. As she had put no underwear on as she quickly pulled the dress over after changing the captains costume, she was stark naked, and grinned up to her new? old? lover.
 
Relic

((Will post tomorrow))

((Saves it getting missed...))

Relic

Relic shivered as Gryph ran his talon down her back, and found that it was a rather obvious action, that it couldn't or most likely wasn't by accident. Looking down at the necklace, she admired its history, and wondered if she would be able to communicate with Gryph. Holding the image of him in her mind, she concentrated. Without saying a word, she pushed her thoughts towards his image.

"Gryph? You big softy..."

But she must not have been concentrating hard enough because there was no immediate reply. And fair enough, her mind was elsewhere. For a while now she had wanted to be more than just the third or forth wheel, and to share something with the gentle half-dragon. And even if right now it was a purely sexual desire, she liked the proximity, even just when chatting.

Turning around, she stepped in between his legs and stared him right in the eyes. A small smile crept to her lips, and she looked content and happy.

"I really enjoy being around you, Gryph. You are a true friend of mine. And I apologize for my behaviour earlier on towards Phyliss, I am truly jealous of her sometimes."

Leaning in, she gently brushed her pale grey lips against his. With him sitting down on the railing she didn't need to stretch her neck too much to do so. Whilst she wanted to jump onto his lap, she knew that such an act would possibly knock him overboard. The thought made her giggle softly as she pulled her lips away from his.
 
Gryph

The words reached his mind and brought a small smirk to his lips, the she stepped up to him and told him that she saw him as a friend and of her jealousy towards the gorgon.

"Why would you be jealous of her one would like to know."

The kiss had caught him unawares, but he kept her hands and feet ubder close scrutiny just in case she might decide to break into his backpack by distracting him.
 
Relic

Looking into Gryph's eyes, she could tell that he was still wary of her. And fair enough, he had good reason to be, even if she had no intention of taking anything from him any more. She had gold, and jewels, and he had gifted her with a rare necklace. Unless he was hiding something more valuable that his friendship, it wasn't worth it.

"Because she has you, silly. And because she has most men falling over themselves just to be in her presence. She is beautiful, and gracious and graceful. I don't doubt she has sat at the most expensive of banquets, and savoured the more rare of delicacies."

Shrugging her shoulders, she smiled and gave him a grin. "It might surprise you that I mostly go unseen, and although it might suit my profession, it doesn't suit my ego."

Smiling, she stepped away so that he might relax just a little. She was out of reach, and as she took a seat on the deck, she crossed her legs and held her ankles comfortably. Part of her wanted to try and push more, and see if he would fancy her company beyond words, but she didn't get the impression that he would want to.

After a while, she yawned and decided to call it a night. There would be someone along to take over watch, and having eaten, some meditation could help her clear her mind.

"I might head to bed, it seems most of the party has finished, and with dinner over there isn't much more to do beyond wait for port. Goodnight, Gryph."

With a smile, she headed down the stairs, picking up her necklace to admire it on the way. It was one of the few presents she had been given. Before long she curled up on her rug of fur, and stared at the ceiling. She lay in nothing more than her long shirt and underwear, and found herself thinking. Grasping the necklace, she concentrated.

You could always tie me up if you want to keep your backpack safe whilst you enjoyed yourself...
 
Gryph

You could always tie me up if you want to keep your backpack safe whilst you enjoyed yourself...

He smiled at the thought as it reached him, he scanned the surroundings and caught a whiff from the mindflayer's ship. He sent a thought back to Relic,

"Phyliss doesn't have me, we did have a good...what is the right word...fuck. I stay because I promised to, I protect as it is my nature."

He smiled wryly, he was an outcast among outcasts.

"As for tieing you up? I doubt that I know any bonds other than magic that can hold you. I must say that I like the idea."

He had added enough of his grin into the mental words, then he got up and stretched out, remembering her soft lips against his, of course his mind told him a lot of other things right about then.
 
Relic

I would think you had basic physical strength enough to keep me where you wanted me... she replied, chuckling to herself at how useful his gift was.

For now she was content to just let her eyes become heavy, but she also felt the urge to stay awake. Sometimes it felt good to just chat to people, and now she could do it whilst in bed. There were other ways to do that though, but he'd have to join her.

But I suppose you are right about the bindings, I would think it would be an interesting experiment either way.

Rolling over to face the door, she snuggled into the thick bear fur of her blanket, content to become comfortable..

So it had been just sex between Phyliss and Gryph. It was obvious Phyliss was open to other partners, and Relic wasn't certain that Gryph was as open, but he did seem to accept it.

Standing guard is boring, compared to other activities, don't you think?
 
Gryph

He chuckled oit loud,

"If I judge the activities you have in mind then yes indeed there is better ways to spend time than to stand watch, but there are things that must be done and things that want to be done."

He ran a hand through his short hair as he moved over the deck,

"Forgive my curiousity, but why the sudden interest in me?"
 
Relic

Thinking about his questions, she wondered herself what the answer might be. Sure, she liked him, but that didn't mean she wanted to have sex with everyone she liked. Well, okay, maybe she did. But he was more than just a one night stand, if he would have it, she would enjoy spending intimate time with him on several occasions.

Well, its not exactly a new fascination. Ever since we first met I've wanted to get to know you more. It's only natural that after learning more, I want to do more. At least for me it is.

Of course he probably just thought of her as the drow girl that he had to keep watch for, and that was part of the crew in which he looked out for.

I suppose I just assumed that you only wanted to be intimate with Phyliss, and that she felt the same for you. I hope I haven't assumed too much.
 
Gryph

A frown creased his brow,

"Not really too much assumption, it is clear that our fearless captain is not a lady who seems to stick to just partner for a long time."

He wondered what was up with Relic, she seemed like one who had protected herself in so many layers, that you never actually knew where you stood with her. Was she being serious now? Being the kind of creature he was he wanted to believe her, also the only time he did not have a reason to trust her was with the barbarian Haerdon, the barbarian he had to kill. He sighed and shook his head, how interesting this was becoming.
 
Relic

Yawning again, Relic closed her eyes and smiled. She wondered what Gryph was thinking, she had been rather forward, but perhaps she had gone a little far mentioning Phyliss.

Hmmm, well, if you ever need someone, I'm here.

She left it open to interpretation, knowing that Gryph would come to his own conclusions. She had offered at least, and whilst on the ship, she was close at hand if he needed.



((Might get some sleep, will reply in the morning. Eight hours from now.))
 
Gryph

He grinned at her words, it seemed like the little Drow had her reasons and her means to get what she wanted, he sent a last message back to her through the link,

"I will remember your words, sleep well Relic."

He moved around the deck, lighting watch fires and noticed that the fires started up on the other ship. He settled down into a shadow and waited.


Six hours later

Colin came stumbling onto deck, yawning and stretching, the young dwarf looked up at the sky, then at Gryph, the question clear.

"I had a few things that I had to sort out."

He tapped his forehead,

"In here."

He got up and gave Colin a friendly cuff on the shoulder,

"Have a good watch."

He made his way down deck, for a long time he stood at the foot of the stairs, still not sure where to go. He found himself a few moments later sitting a few feet from Relic looking at her, his fingers toying with the ring she had given him.
 
Relic

Having been dozing quietly, in deep thought, Relic had let Gryph approach her without showing she was aware of his proximity. Her meditative state was like a deep sleep, but she was always aware of her surroundings, unlike a deep sleep. Six hours had been long enough to get her full days rest, and she would not need to sleep until the next night. Breathing in deeply, she opened her eyes and smiled at Gryph. She looked refreshed.

Crawling up onto her knees she approached him, she rested her head on his chest, nuzzling to show her approval of him coming to see her. Sitting down in front of him, she enjoyed the closeness.

The door to her room was closed, unlike it had been before. So Gryph must have done that, or someone else, either way she liked the privacy. Looking up at him, she smiled and yawned innocently.

"So, have you figured out what the ring is for?" she asked, holding back her want to simply take him.

She wanted him, that was certain.
 
Back
Top