Decadents and Dropouts IC

Relic

Laughing quietly to herself as she swung her feet back and forth, Relic decided to just enjoy the night air. There was something soothing on the air, it was both warm and cold, but never chilly. She loved that sensation. Casting her eyes off towards the stars, she smiled to herself. Ignoring Gryph's question for a short while.

Eventually, she turned back to him.

"I suppose I should feel bad for finding your pure ability to do damage so arousing," her words were not meant to be a hint towards her desires. "Perhaps its because you also have a heart backing it up, that I can find it so good."

Sighing softly, she remembered back to how good it felt setting fire to the wagon in the previous port of call. It would be fun to do so again, but if they were to create an awareness of themselves in a non-hostile way, they should attempt to avoid fights wherever possible.

"Yes, I suppose I was trying to distract you. But purely just to ease any unrest. Most of all I just want to be prepared, despite how the next port perceives us."

Looking up at him, as a child might due to the height difference, she shrugged innocently.

"This crew is turning out to be my moral compass, but I'm trying to learn."
 
Ma'ant'Zek'Ur

He nodded at that. But he did not care. If her mind was too taken by the booze, she would soon ask of him to take her back to her own quarters. He did not fear that. But Ma'ant was always curious, always inquisitive regarding the gorgon - one of the few aberrants besides himself that he actually knew. Beings mutated or so horrid they would attract either through the bizarre or the exotic qualities.

"Do you remember?", he asked her gently. "...How it was once, between us?", How they have all given into lust - under the safety of the home of his Host and her former Master?

"...What is your business with the Dragon-Blooded Warrior?", he asked after a while, nodding towards the massive creature that was Gryph. So many had happened, she seemed to have found a stable source of affection there.
 
Phyliss Ovida

"Ohhh yeeessss." she said in a lascivious voice, as soft memories of soft sensations went through her mind. Then She slowly turned her head, looking through the cabin window, seeing Gryphs shilouette on the other ship.
"Gryph... he's a very good friend. He protected me several times when I was in trouble..." The gorgon giggled. "For a monster, I am not good at protecting myself, am I?" She looked back to Ma'ant or Kasi'ant, as she decided to call him now.
"Oh, I see..you mean if he is my lover? Oh, yes, we made love, and will probably do again... Do you ask if you want to know if he's jealous?" She giggled again.
"Maybe a little, but he can deal with it. Every man must deal with that, if he wants to be my lover, you know." She run her finger around the glass, amused by the singing sound it made.
 
Ma'ant'Zek'Ur

He had to smile to himself, his tentacles moving and swaying differently - a pint of excitement running along them. He moved closer, his hand taking upon hers and sliding all along her forearm suggestively.

"...That is the scourge of every man that loves the gorgon.", he nodded, poetically inclined for once. "...He looks and sounds like a very dedicated partner. Good choice, Phyliss. Good choice indeed." There was some bad blood between the two of them, the illithid did not ignore it, but what is life without spice?

Slowly, he lifted up Phyliss' hand, and in a gentle mimicking of the courtly seductions, he took his tentacles to wrap softly against her hand, running them to coil against her fingers. His moist skin felt like a hundred thousand kisses. "...Would you play with me again, Phyliss? The seduction game? Would you rut with me?"
 
Phyliss ovida

Despite the illithids strangeness there was something very arousing and exciting in his movements and his voice, and Phyliss couldn't surpress a horny grin as she looked up to him.
"Ummm, we might give it a try, maybe?" she said in a sweet voice.
 
Ma'ant'Zek'Ur

She knew the game well still, the mind flayer knew. That made his suckling on her hand turn a little bit tighter, even more excited. Kasmir counted Phyliss as one of the best fucks he ever had - only shying before... before a woman he had met as a little girl. "Yes. Wise. We should try."

At that, he slowly lifted himself off the chair he had stood for, his tentacles leaving her hand - but one of his hands holding her there still. "Come with me.", he asked her on a slow, seductive tone of his own, as he guided her towards the piles of pillows and soft mattresses that littered the floor of the cabin. "And tell me... where to begin?"
 
Phyliss Ovida

The gorgon got up, she had her body quite under control for beeing so drunk.
"Ohhh...i am a bit intoxicated, so I can't think properly... maybe better you take the lead?" She leaned on the tall, strange creature.
 
"Are you sure, still?", he asked her gently, Ma'ant would hate if fingers were pointed afterwards and denounced him as some sort of rapist. No, that was enough when he slid into the minds of others. His hand had her anchored against his flank. Blewing out some candles on a sweep of his arm, little light stood still into the room.

And then, he pulled her against him. The gorgon, tall and lithe, but still a little shorter than the thin illithid. He run a tentacle against her face, lovingly, rubbing her gently, exploring her features. "You are still gorgeous, Phyliss. Not a day aged.", since their last meeting.

So he pressed his 'lips' against her - the strand of skin that would cover his mouth underneath the tentacles - quite a sensitive stretch of skin on the illithid. He pressed it against her lips, his hands feeling up her every wide curve.
 
Phyliss Ovida

"Very su...mmmhhhhhh." The touch of his tentacles was really breathtaking as he kissed her, and she immediately pressed her body against him and opened her lips, her snakes curling around them, wiggling together with his tentacles. She felt her nibbles already getting firm, surely they were visible trough the dress, as she hadn't put on any lingerie after she quickly changed into a dress from her fancy captains costume she wore before.
 
Ma'ant'Zek'Ur

He felt it, yet he would take his time. He would not simply seed her - once he was done, Ma'ant would have tasted and most certainly appraised all the gorgon willed to offer him. He could run a hand over her rear, another between them, and all the signs of arousal could be seen. Maybe he should take it easier against her. His hands came up along her flanks, gently, before he started to press along her shoulders to bring her to her knees.

"...It is always there. Always as you want to use it, Phyliss. Anytime.", he told her as he pressed his bulge down his robes against her face. She knew it. She had tasted and swallowed of it once. Would she remember the taste?
 
Gryph

He nodded at Relic's words,

"It might be most wise to lern from the mistakes of others."

He saw Phyliss move away into the ship and he knew what was going on and he looked at the drow.

"Then you should have seen the attack I launched on the mansion, I brought down part of a wall and a gate."

He chuckled,

"Was quite shocking to them, I never let loose like that and I feel I still didn't go to the limits of what I can reach."
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss trembled in excitement as he pushed her down on her knees, and her snakes were vibrating. She hadn't done it very often this way in her life yet, but she was to curious how his more intimitate parts would look. And feel and... taste. She had still the taste of wine in her mouth, something salty wouldn'T be to bad now. She moved her hands up and rubbed over his bulge, while she looked for an easy way to get his manhood out of cover.
 
Relic

If his display at the docks was anything to go by, she didn't doubt what he said was true. She remembered that mansion briefly, it was where she had to leave Verialyn and Phyliss when her drow friend, Alex, had called her on another mission. It was also where she had picked up a decent coin pouch from an older gentleman, he had still had some fight left in him. For Relic, there was nothing worse than frailty in old age.

"So," she smiled, innocently trying to hide the following question. But she knew full well just by the grin that spread across her face at the thought of it, that Gryph would see right through her. "For someone as strong as you it must be easy to carry such a weighty looking backpack."

By now she knew that he knew how much she wanted to see inside the pack. And it was almost a comical joke now.

"Despair not! I'm more interested in you, than the contents now. Gold and possessions can only go so far. Maybe a good friend is more valuable these days."
 
Gryph

He chuckled at her words,

"Perhaps, but a leopard doesn't grow stripes. Not that I doubt that you do need valuable friends, but I will be keeping this how did you call it? Hefty backpack, under my constant watch none the less."

He sniffed,

"Why do I get the impression that Phyliss and yourself had previous dealings with this...mindflayer."

He held up a finger and studied his claw,

"His smell is quite peculiar and I do know what had happened between you two, so if power does turn you on I am starting to think that he is stronger than me."

He did not look at her as he spoke, instead his gaze started to look at the bank and the river as he still had a duty to do.
 
Ma'ant'Zek'Ur

The illithid nodded as she moved finally upon position. Maybe if she liked such a small taste of their intimacies, the gorgon would come back for more? It was a queer thought. Before, Kasmir had laid with Phyliss, but it had not being completely under command of her previous master. They had drunk. Spoken. And then, humped.

Would it be the same now? His long fingers run along her snakes, feeling their scales gently for a while before he went for his robes, spreading them aside, and then reaching down for the breeches he wore... revealling, then, his hardness finally. For albeit illithids reproduced in other ways, he still had the grafted member, a long, purplish phallus. Ruddy. Hard. Right inches before the gorgon's visage.
 
Phyliss Ovida
The huge, purple phallus before looked unreal, as the whole situation. But as drunk as she was, it didn't shock her as it should have. She put her hands on her knees, helping her not to topple over as she leaned forward, still on her knees. She stuck her tongue out and it touched the tip of his cock, and she moved her head forward, his cock pushing her tongue back into her mouth until it reached her lips. She looked up to Ma'ant and started to nibble gently, still not using her hands.
 
Ma'ant'Zek'Ur

The long fingers kept toying with those lithe snakes upon the gorgon's head. It was quite... pleasant. Relaxating even, to feel the danger and yet the serenity of those. At the same time, he finally felt the first of Phyliss' caresses in long, long years. And he liked it.

His tentacles waved again in an excited motion pattern, denouncing his pleasure. It was quite... curious. For since Ma'ant had no humanoid facial features per-se, most of his emotions could be decyphered from the pattern of movements his tentacles showed. Right now, before the gorgon on her knees, he felt excitement. Arousal. He allowed her the time she needed to taste it, to welcome his surely exquisitive scent and taste.
 
Phyliss Ovida

Somehow the waving tentacles of the illithid reminded her on her wn snakes, which always indicated her mood by their moves. Now she opened her mouth a little wider and simply allowed herself to drop forward - her own wave drove the big member into her mouth, gliding deeper and deeper, until she could take no more. She stayed in that position for some moments, his dick deeply buried in her mouth, before she pulled her head backwards to toss it into her mouth again. Finally she found a rythmical move, a wave that went up from her hips to her shoulders and finally her neck and down again, making her head move in a steady, fluent pattern. His cock moved in and out her mouth like a piston in a machine. This idea came out of her drunkeness, and she never had done this that way before, but she thought her invention was brilliant.
 
Ma'ant'Zek'Ur

He motions in seconds won him over again and again. She was not Relic with her tricks born out of their intimacies, but Phyliss knew her own arts, quite considerably. Ma'ant gurgled wetly down his throat as the pleasure started to rush along his whole body. From his toes to his shoulders, Ma'ant noticed that the long years outside bondage had not diminished the gorgon's lecherous skills in anything.

"Yes... That's... quite pleasant.", he nodded as he felt her taking more and more of his lenght inside, twisting and letting him into her throat and further still.
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss looked up to him and lashed her eyes, while she tried to smile while she started to deepthroat him. She concentrated on her movings, taking in as deep as it was possible, and then she strated to speed up, putting her hands at his hips, so that she could ram his cock deep inside her mouth.
 
Relic

"That might be true, but he had one advantage over me that you don't. I was very young when I first met him, I'm not so young anymore." Smiling, she skidded herself down the railing until she could lean her head against him. It was true, she did enjoy being around powerful people. Long ago Relic had assumed it was her blood that caused it. All drow despised weakness, and aimed for the most powerful or acclaimed position possible. Whether it was to be the best baker in the world, the quickest thief, or the most intelligent of clerics.

It was only because she had never even visited a drow city, or studied at their schools that she was more lazy about her status in life. She lacked the discipline for such long thought out aspirations. As far as she was concerned, she had stolen, and worked long enough to buy herself land. And with land she could begin planting crops, and hiring workers. Before long she imagined she would erect a stone wall around that land, and train herself an army. One day, although not a Matron Mother, she would declare herself Queen over her land. And perhaps then she would acquire more...and more.

Saying that though, this plan hadn't changed since she was a child.

"He isn't like any other I've met. He explained to me once how the Illithid and Drow have a natural preference for each other. It's more due to the underdark dwelling, and their mercantile partnerships, but I did feel as though he understood me as a child. I suppose its the same for him."

Looking up at Gryph she put a hand on his arm. She couldn't help notice the muscle underneath it once again.

"You have power, Gryph. And you have heart. Mercy. Compassion. I need those more than you think. Power is easy, but power without those corrupts easier than any spell could."
 
Gryph

He swiveled his head towards her as she moved closer, eyes narrowing a fraction as she touched him, he listened to her words and lowered his head, his dragon eyes staring firectly into her own.

"I am half animal, my best qualities comes from that part of me. I feel that one should treat others as you wish to be treated..."

He glanced at her hands to make certain they were still in view and gave her a sly grin.

"Of course one should be careful,"

His eyes lingered a few moments on her lips and then he withdrew his head.

"Tell me your tale Relic, perhaps in your tale can I find the reason why I stood with you after your seeming betrayal of us to the barbarian Haerdon."
 
Relic

Enjoying his gaze for a few short moments, she bit her lip as he turned away and asked about her life. It was a tale both of happiness and sadness for her, as many tales were. Did he wish to know everything? Or just the more present of tales. She decided to give him a little of everything.

"If you really want to know, I'm an orphan. Probably not hard to notice, considering what I have become, but it wasn't all bad. If I had of known my parents, and been sent to a drow school, then I would have been punished for what I am. I'm not powerful, rich, or have any serious sway with politics. I'm no better than an elven thief, and no more cunning than a human could be if they tried. I am far from being the best thief, assassin and overall arrogant bitch that my race wishes I was. I am glad I am an orphan, because I enjoy not having to cause pain to others just to raise my heart rate or be aroused."

Looking out over the water, she tried to remember her days as a child. It would have been over 30 years ago now.

"I grew up with human children, and started out picking pockets. Ma'ant was my first adult friend. He was and wasn't like most men. For one he liked me for more than my body, although, I suspect he liked me for that a lot. But he saw beyond my teeth, and claws. Human men are surprisingly worried when it comes to women with sharp teeth." Smiling, she licked her teeth.

Then there was the time she lost herself to darkness.

"I did my race proud for many years I would think, after leaving him. I tried to live on my own. Even if I ignore my heritage, I still wanted to be a strong person. I tapped into something deep inside me, an evil, and I became the most professional and efficient of thieves. I once stole a jewel necklace from the neck of a Prince (during a feast), even if it had been loosened with my blade first. I believe that bounty is still on me head. Ten years were lost in a bloodbath I suspect, it could even be fifteen."

Looking back towards Gryph, she got to the more present day facts.

"I killed several good people, woman and children mostly. And then I just snapped out of it. All that time I gained excitement from the chase, but suddenly it lost its appeal. I found out that an elven woman had placed a binding spell on my soul. Giving me a sort of racial amnesia."

Relics ears pricked up at the sound of something underneath the deck of Ma'ants vessel, but she instead just spoke a little louder. What those two were up to had nothing to do with her.

"I met Phyliss and Verialyn during a contract, I was hunting slave merchants and mistook them. To begin with I disliked Phyliss, and found their companion, a kobold very unusual. It was Verialyn, and the way she handled her claymore that drew me to her like a moth to a flame. She was beautiful. I suppose I hope to meet her again, and in the mean time, I feel compelled to keep Phyliss safe until she returns."
 
Last edited:
Gryph

"Much more interesting than my own life, I grew up always fighting, my powers manifested a few years ago. I am unwanted in both worlds, man doesn't want me, dragons doesn't want me. The only compassion I found was from an old man who knew what I was, he taught me the basics on what I based my life, he taught me how to wield weapons."

He sighed,

"When he passed away I was left alone, of course by then I was grown to my full size. I was left even more confused then, half-raised by a human and yet once they got to see what I am. The dragon-kind didn't want me, most other non-humans steer clear, some because of my size and that I always seem to attract trouble."

He rubbed over his chin,

"The vampire...I feel she will show up some time."

He turned back to her,

"Will it mean more to you to steal something or if it is given to you?"
 
Relic

Listening to his story, she could understand him, although she suspected everyone in their rag tag team could. Each had their own reason for not fitting in, perhaps some could return to their kind and feel welcomed, but not everyone.

Turning to look at him, she pondered his question. Only a few people had ever given her presents before. Was the feeling better?

"I don't know. When I have planned and carried out a theft, I feel accomplished and proud of my abilities. But in the few times I have been given something, of someone's free will, I have never sold it, or parted with it on purpose."

Smiling, she shrugged. "I suppose it means more to have someone think me worthy, where as stealing is more a past time and profession."
 
Back
Top