Decadents and Dropouts IC

Belinda35

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 29, 2010
Posts
3,184
Decadents and Dropouts IC (Open)

OOC
This is a fantasy-thread, D & D-style. Not to be taken to seriously, but seriously enough to have fun. If you want to participate, just add a bio of your character and go ahead. There is a OOC thread, too, just for case:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=720476

IC

Phyliss Ovida
Age: 26
Race: Gorgon
Tall: 5'7
Bodytype: slim, 36-24-36 36C
Weight: 121 lbs
Hair:a bunch black-greenish snakes instead of hair
Further description: A beautiful woman, but quite unusual because of her snake-hair and her yellow iris. Her skin is human, but pale with a light olive tone in it.
Equipment: She has a large bag with different clothes, some healing potions and a poisoned dagger in it. She has some jewelery that she is wearing and some money in her bag.

Phyliss was dressed in a green, velvet dress with a black velour-belt and black boots today, while the rest of her clothes were packed into the large back she dragged behind her. She was tired, really tired of everything. She had been running, literally, since her horse collapsed and dropped dead to the ground. She was sick of that intolerant people who kept hollering "monster!" just because they couldn't except her style. Allright, her eyes were yellow, and she had snakes instead of hair. So what? Her black snakes with a greenish tone were sexier then any boring, ugly yellow blonde. There have been some men who appreciated that, but most of them were on the run themselves. Sure there had to be a place for people like here and the other fine people who just weren't that common, all that mages, necromants and whatever.
It was no use of pondering. Phyliss was tired, hungry and a bit bad tempered. She needed a place to stay. She saw a light in the wood, obviously a campfire. Should she hide, run away or sneak around it? No. She just walked on, for better and worse.
 
Last edited:
Name: Canut Shzen
Age: 17
Race: Kobald
Tall: 3' 1"
Bodytype: stout and skelital
Weight: 52 lbs
Hair:None, he's a reptile
Further description: A second-generation Dragon-kin who was lucky enough to inheirt the ablity to learn sorceary. Black, scaled, and tends to smell of fish
Equipment: A half-staff, worn-out leathers, rucksack containing a waterskin and rations, a pouch containing gems.

"Far away from the deep dwarf mines, far from the seas of snow,
Many leagues from this little town in a land that none still know,
A forest lies under high pearl clouds, and within the trees they dwell,
An elven city, though once quite free, that fell to the Nine Hells.
Once temples shone like sun upon the sharp hoe head,
Corellan’s holy beacon, of which all beasts felt dread.
And homes of warped and tender wood, and stores of bread and mead,
Yet now the people, they are lost, all due to one elf’s greed.
One shining dawn, at sun’s first light, the council met the kings
East and west of wood they ruled, each with land and things.
The first was titled Harkthood, the mage lord of the east,
Frail but kind, he loyally stood, with elf ‘gainst any beast.
The other, simply Untar, stood fiercely for the west,
Though he said he cared for his people, Harkthood he repressed.
The kings, though never best of friends,
Were forced to work toward equal ends."


Canut sat before the fire, singing an old shantty he had picked up over the years, which he'd felt he'd passed a few waiting for his dire rat to cook. Seriously, how think could this beast's fat layer be? He had been wondering the world, ever since his team had failed in that last job, stupid cleric. Hearing a rustle in the bushs, he reached for his staff, and prept a few incantations in his head
 
Phyliss Ovida

The gorgon saw a small creature sitting before the campfire, probably a kobald. She got a bit closer. Yes, she was right, and it was cooking something. Although she was hungry, the smell of it was not to inviting. And the kobald didn't really look like the right company for her. Anyway, it was to late, it had noticed her. Some of this folk were capable of dangerous magic, so Phyliss decided not to run and hide. She was to tired of that, and should a gorgon run from a smelly, little kobald? She stepped outside the bush.
 
Canut hissed as he saw her. Anything big and monsterious diden't sit well with kobalds. I mean, there you are just going about like you do everyday when all of a sudden some weak megalomaniac with dellusions of grandur waltzes in with a couple of orcs and takes you to guerd their lair only to get skewered by the lowest levels of the adventure ladder. Seriously! "What do you want," his slightly cracked tone menissed."
 
Phyliss Ovida

The gorgon looked down at the kobald. "Now, that is a greeting for a lady! What happened to your manners?"
Her snakes squirmed and curled in excitement, but she just got over it and calmed down a little, maybe this creature was just surprised and suspicious, who wouldn't be in this wilderness. And he didn't look that dangerous.
"I am just out in the cold, and like to see who and what is happening around me."
 
"This is MY fire." he hissed at her, still holding his staff tightly. " I'm here becuse I'm on my way to Crown Hollow, the village over younder." he twitiched his eyes east. " You are trespassing on my camp, and I don't take kindly to it."
 
Phyliss

"Oohhh. this is your camp. How far does it reach? I hope I didn't damage anything when I walked over your ground. Maybe you should build a wall or put at least on some stakes and signs to mark your property. By the way, I will try not to take to much of your fire by standing here."
Phyliss looked around, her snakes curling over her head and her shoulders. She spoke softer now.
"Say, this village, Crown Hollow, what is it like?"
 
"Don't you sas me," he spoke forcefully. " You should know what these scales means. Kobald's are reptiles, and this fire is barly enough to keep me at full heat. As for Crown Hollow, it's basically a cointrap for caravans heading north to the Imperial Outpoast in Ilia."
 
Phyliss Ovida

"The scales? Look, I have some experiences with reptiles myself." she was shaking her snakehair. "So to speak, you're all body, and I'm all head. But I am not cold. I am just hungry, loneley and a bit aimless where to go."
 
"food I can give," he turns around to poke the dire rat once again. Still not done, as he figured. " Stay away from the fire, and I'll split it with you when I'm done."
 
Phyliss Ovid

"See, we might even get along." Phyliss looked over the Kobalds shoulder and shuddered. Allright, she had snake-hair, but not a snake-stomach. But after all, he was willing to share his food with her, and she didn't mean to upset him by rejecting his invitation. After all, even a Kobald might be better company out here then none. She set down on a log, not to close to the fire.
 
Phyliss Ovid

"See, we might even get along." Phyliss looked over the Kobalds shoulder and shuddered. Allright, she had snake-hair, but not a snake-stomach. But after all, he was willing to share his food with her, and she didn't mean to upset him by rejecting his invitation. After all, even a Kobald might be better company out here then none. She set down on a log, not to close to the fire.

Canut, after nodding in aproval, went back over to his fire and began to spread out his bedroll, a dingy thing that looks like it ran through a whole war campaign. Afterwhich, he turns back over to the dire rat, waiting patently for it to cook.
 
Phyliss Ovid

The gorgon carefully cleared a place on the ground, and got two blankets out of her bag. She looked around if there might be a pond or something alike around the place. She had taken a bath yesterday, but she would like to have some fresh water in the morning. She tried not to think about the evening meal now. Allright, she was hungry, but a cooked rat without any spices, maybe not even skinned and emboweled -phew.
 
He pocked at the meat once again, and it finnaly gave.

"Rights," Canut carefully lifted the rat out of the flame. " Food Time," licking his chops repeatedly, he yanked off a peice leg and started knawing at the flesh. " He was engrossed in it for about half a minute, but then glanced over at the gorgon. " Wa soom," he said through his mouth full of bloody pulp
 
Phyliss Ovid

"Uhhh..yes please, but not so much. I am not a strong eater." She sat again on the log, as she didn't find any pond nearby.
 
Using the sharp end of the bone, he sawed through the thick snew of the neck as he swallowed his meat. " The guest gets the best," he sung as he slung the head over to her, along with his spare waterskin. He met her eyes for a moment, then returned to knawing another leg.
 
Phyliss Ovida

"Why, that is to kind of you..." She wished she had a large jug of wine to spill this thing down. No, starving to dead wasn't that pleasant either...
"Urgllhmmmpfffff..."
She put the head into her mouth and swallowed it, pushing a lot of water behind.
 
Canut shoveled the lungs into his mouth, the blood bursting in his mouth. Taking a quick swing of the stagnent water to keep swish it down. "Ahh," he happly let out.
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss Ovida drank some more water. Now, she didn't starve, allright, don't complain.
"Say, do you know this area? Is it dangerous? I mean, if I am going to sleep here soon, I mean."
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss Ovida drank some more water. Now, she didn't starve, allright, don't complain.
"Say, do you know this area? Is it dangerous? I mean, if I am going to sleep here soon, I mean."

"Only the spare dwarf, if you're like us," he responded after gulping a particullarly tough chunk of meat. " Nice trade route about half a mile walk north, leads to Crown Hollow and the Imperial Holdings from the city-states of the coast. Solid moor other then that. Stay out of the south,took a job there once, and it wasen't pretty"
 
Phyliss Ovida

The gorgon sat down on her blanket. "So, where are you heading to?"
 
Full Name: Lin M. Smith

Other Name(s): The Dark One

Age: 25

Gender: Male

Race: Dark Elf

Occupation: Farm worker/Assassin

Appearance]it's only raining, also it has some gold on it but it's not gold. He's Tall and tone just right. By day he wear's all white and by night all black. When on a job or on a lead he wears red and black. steel toe tip boats. black gloves. And a cap over his left arm to hide his blades. His night clothes are to let females now a good time. A light Black shit. Black pants and walking boots. He also has a neckless around his neck that is the only clue to his sister.
My looks[/URL

Personality: Cold and not easy going. Lin's way of life is fast and works alone he also seems out of it some times and does not cope with being alone or with others on some jobs. Lin's mind sit is still young not having much of a child hood he sometimes go cazzy with rage and kills with a smile. He tends to be a player telling what woman want to here as he walks around with them. When he sleeps he crys about the death of his family and the lost of his sister. In The mornings he's a kind man and loves to help others. But thats all I lie to get what he needs.

Weapons:
The first one
This one twin blade is made with some red ropes at it's handle and its blade is about 4' long
The 2nd one
This one twin Blade is made some blue rope on it's handle and its blade is also 4'
Both made by the same black smith,At the old time shop at the same time.


Equipment: -Unparalleled Martial Art Skills: Lin M Smith is skilled with the use of a Twin-handed sword, a sword and shield, a one handed sword (all European styles), knives. By skilled, this also means he has a battle ready speed and toughness long beyond that or most men in his town he has come to call home away from home after the death of his mother...

-Superior Senses: Due to a combination of his unknown heritage, He became a being darkness A assassin of the night to kill and to live. Having been a warrior for his entire existence From the age of ten, Lin M Smith has a superior sense of smell, sight, and particularly hearing. His hearing is very, very acute. He also has something of a sixth sense in relation to things potentially dangerous or "fun" Things to him. He tends to use this to get money for him self and to give to kids that dont have a home.


History:This story is about a young man's past. It all stated in the days of darkness know as the bloody air.
Everyone in town was getting sick and didn't know why it seem like some kind of bug but know one knew. So It seem like it was only in town that was going on. As time went on the town came under fire from the king of some unknown land it seem, From the eyes of the people he did not care about them. We knew this for we saw the royal seal on the shilled of the knights. At the time Lin was two And was going to try and walk to his mother for the first time,

The night sky was lighted up by the fire. The unknown knights set a fire to lin's home town. So lin's mother took Him away as he saw his father cut down. as Lin's mother started to run she came to a river, there was a boat and so she got on with Lin and they went down rive to only see that they home was in flames. now at the age of 6 Lin was coming back from a place in the woods where an old man was teaching me to read and Fight with a sword style that needs two blades and some spell work.He was a good old man he saw both Lin and his mother and took them in. Lin knew healing arts but did not master all of it. Only to heal for small wounds but when He came home he saw the same knights from four years ago his mother was cut down and he ran. As He saw her face. Unable to do anything his crys were the only thing that didn't come out but pure hated. He sown that he will kill them. Many years has past and now He walks the roads in hopes that he can kill them with his heart locked away it was just something he wanted to find what was missing.

Pets: None But wants a pet wolf

Companions: None.

Family Description:
Mother: Dead
Father: Dead
Sister: Missing

Property: Owns a Small Island in the South See's where it's warm all the time. A Small home is there. He got it from the money he had work for and stilling from kings and queens that are evil.

Magic/Talents: N/A

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dea was walking along a dirt road as he yawn and wonder what he was going to do. he had done his job and was walking down the road intel he thought he saw something and started walking over to it and saw someone there as he yelled over to them" Hell over there" As he came up to them
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss just forgot the question as she heard someone breaking to woods, obviously coming from the mainroad that she had dodged so far, being alone until now. It was just before dusk and already getting dark, but she could see quite well, known to night and darkness most of her life. She saw the figure of a man aproaching, still hidden by the underwood. He was yelling "Hell over there!"
So true. How did he know? she thought bemused to herself, although she felt alarmed.
 
Lin M. Smith

Lin Smiled as he walked over and looked at her with a smile. it was hot out and the sun was finally going down." I ment to say hello but it's hot is it not" He asked her with a smile
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss looked over to the Kobald who was warming himself on the fire. She wasn't freezing yet, but she couldn't say that it was that warm. She looked at the stranger. A dark elf, dressed heavily...now he might feel hot. Maybe he was, she would soon now.
"Yes, hell is hot. I guess you meant hello. Now, who are you, my friend?" she asked sweetly, her snake hair curling wild.
 
Back
Top