DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
B won!

Congrats to all you bondage lovers. The set that won was set 'B' "Bound".

Now I would like you all to keep something in mind with this set. Some of the photos are old. In fact, the first several photos in this set are old. They are when Knotty Nurse and I first started out experimenting with bondage. So they are not the greatest. But I promise they do get better. I hope you all enjoy seeing us as we show how we have progressed in the seductive art of bondage/submission.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bound 01.jpg
    Bound 01.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 2,282
  • Bound 02.jpg
    Bound 02.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,696
  • Bound 03.jpg
    Bound 03.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,493
  • Bound 04.jpg
    Bound 04.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 1,508

Now I would like you all to keep something in mind with this set. Some of the photos are old. In fact, the first several photos in this set are old. They are when Knotty Nurse and I first started out experimenting with bondage. So they are not the greatest. But I promise they do get better. I hope you all enjoy seeing us as we show how we have progressed in the seductive art of bondage/submission.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Most awesome!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Get better you say? How do you improve on simply stunning?

Any man that can come home and find you like that is very lucky. And that he would share you with all of us makes us lucky as well.

Thank you both.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I like this a lot. Thank you.

Get better you say? How do you improve on simply stunning?

Wow, Thank you very much.... You will see

Any man that can come home and find you like that is very lucky. And that he would share you with all of us makes us lucky as well.

Thank you both.

Your welcome :)

I like this a lot. Thank you.

Glad to hear it!

Love the bondage series.

It gets better I promise

Geez

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Doc the rest of this set must be pretty astounding if they are better than these:devil::devil::devil:

Doc the rest of this set must be pretty astounding if they are better than these:devil::devil::devil:

I can't promise you guys hard enough how much better they do in fact get. But you have to suffer though my first few attempts and mistakes before we get to the great stuff.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bound 05.jpg
    Bound 05.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 1,805
  • Bound 06.jpg
    Bound 06.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1,770
Suffer? hardly...
we'll be happy to wait in anticipation of what's to come..isn't that what bondage is all about?

It does hurt to see someone putting you in that kind of discomfort(?). But it sounds like you like it and you look as hot as always.

Mmmm, she looks great tied up and ready to be used and played with, very exciting start!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back