Not open for further replies.
Can't beat it!

I am glad that is all it was.

Well thanks Shyguy1369. Compliments will get you everywhere

Very welcome sir.

Pretty much how she is all day at home.

The healing power of breasts.

You are very kind. Thank you.

Hello new cummer. Thanks for saying hi and we both hope you enjoy what you see.

Feel free to lurk. Feel free to comment. Even on past posts. :)

THank you.

attachment.php

Believe me it's my pleasure to tell the truth about Nurse Doc!
This one smolders with seductive allure!

She does Azuldrgon. She does

You should see them in person. Its like staring into the face of God.

attachment.php

Happy Friday One and All!

I'd let you cath me.

Only if I needed it though. Point is, she's got a peaceful disposition. That said, if I were alert and she were to walk in my room and say... "okay, now we're going to stick this tube up your dick." I'd probably get a little aroused and ask for a minute or two. Not aroused at the prospect and/or reality of having a tube shoved up my dick; mind you, but rather because hearing such a matter-of-fact direct statement from someone so demure is so goddamn hot. After I regained composure I'd be all like... "okay, let's do this!" and you'd come in and I'd be all like "fuck my circumstance because I really do not want her to do this." And then you'd do it and I'd be like "..." Afterwards you'd be all like "there, all done." And I would fight like hell to keep myself from saying "fuck you are awesome." Because that would be weird. And if not, it would certainly be something shared at the nurses station which may result in unnecessary and excessive catheterizations.

Because nurses are weird.

happy friday to you too! i for one have a load i need to give to you good people !

Happy Friday Eve Everyone![/QUOTE]

Happy Friday, and everyone is free. So many things to enjoy about this one. And still with the boots on. :)

Attachments

• Glamour Girl 44.jpg
    Glamour Girl 44.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 1,366
We should be so lucky.

Wow, thank you so much!

I figured several people would like the boots to be kept on.

attachment.php

Just being honest Doc and I thank you for sharing Nurse with us and darling nurse for posing for these beautiful pics. This one has you looking so cuddle-able Nurse. :kiss:

These last two just prove why Nurse is such a sexy woman. She poses, but she doesn't pose. She sits naked, happy and contented, not trying to please anyone but herself. But in doing so, she makes us happy and contented, and so achingly hard. She is just a naturally beautiful goddess.

attachment.php

It was a late post today because someone was waiting for me when i got home. :devil:

The nurse never fails to excite me. This latest set is full of great ass shots. Sexy ass, dangerous curves and those boots... I think I need some alone time now. I'm feeling "inspired" again. Thank you nurse.

Last edited by AmPic Moderator : Today at 09:28 AM. Reason: Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules

I see whats going on here. The MAN is trying to keep my women down. Fuck that. Anyone who wants any pics the "moderator" feels the need to take down just shoot me an e-mail. I will be happy to e-mail out copies.

Now you see what I'm talking about!

Keep up the great work u 2! I sent u an email if that's okay

We love e-mail!

These last two just prove why Nurse is such a sexy woman. She poses, but she doesn't pose. She sits naked, happy and contented, not trying to please anyone but herself. But in doing so, she makes us happy and contented, and so achingly hard. She is just a naturally beautiful goddess.

You made her smile so big. Flatter will get you everywhere with her it seems :)

attachment.php

The sad news everyone is that this is the last photo for this set. No truth is we have some older sets that never got voted on that I may choose and post randomly in the future. I will also try and see if I can post some more current candied photos of the nurse as time allows. Hopefully, soon we can get back to taking photos more often and bring back voting. In the mean time, thank you all for all your support and kind words.

Attachments

• Glamour Girl 45.jpg
    Glamour Girl 45.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 1,369
wahoo look at that smile :) gorgeous

cant wait to see her again .. :) and again.. and email and again :p

We love e-mail!

attachment.php

The sad news everyone is that this is the last photo for this set. No truth is we have some older sets that never got voted on that I may choose and post randomly in the future. I will also try and see if I can post some more current candied photos of the nurse as time allows. Hopefully, soon we can get back to taking photos more often and bring back voting. In the mean time, thank you all for all your support and kind words.

We would love to see these older sets. Thank you for enlightening us with the Knotty Nurse once again! I definitely was a treat!

Everytime this awesome couple has life in one form or another interrupt them from taking pictures or posting pictures I always fear it will be the last time we see a new photo of the nurse. You two are by far one of the all time great photo threads on Lit!

We love e-mail!

attachment.php

All great sets of our nursey must end but the prospect of seeing candid shots has me intrigued and looking forward to all you guys share.
This last shot is erotic with a hint of coy flirting! :kiss: nurse..thanks Doc!

Thanks Knotty ones. Do hope to see some of the older sets in the near future. I've always voted for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back