Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

Available now from Phaze :

Masquerading Hearts by Victoria Blisse

MasqueradingHeartsmed.jpg
 
Available Today: The Surrender of Persephone!

The Surrender of Persephone
Available today!



The Surrender of Persephone
by Selena Kitt $5.98

Availability: Since 05/06/2007
Book Length: Novel (50,001 to 90,000 words)
Book Genre: BDSM / Mythology
Sexual Content: Erotic (For 18 yrs old and above)

Warning! This e-book contains substantial sexually explicit scenes and graphic language, which may be considered offensive to some readers.

Sheltered Persephone, Goddess of Spring, never gets to do anything— thanks to the suffocating love of her mother, Demeter. Sephie is being carefully groomed to follow in the footsteps of the two “virgin” goddesses, Athena and Artemis, and while they sure do have a lot of fun together, she longs for something deeper—and darker. When Aidon, the God of the Underworld—generally known as Hades—appears in his chariot to claim Persephone for his bride, the young goddess gets more than she wished for.

Held captive in the Underworld, she suddenly longs to return to the safety and security of her mother’s protection, but the dark and commanding Aidon binds her to him, claiming her bit by glorious bit as his own. Her coming of age is one of sexual awakening as she learns the bondage her new master imposes fulfills her darkest desires. Persephone finds herself submitting to and obeying Aidon’s command and discovers being taken and consumed in the heat of passion by a man—a god—is what she was truly made for. Persephone can’t deny her own nature, or her growing feelings for Aidon, as she submits to his domination and surrenders as his wife and prepares to rule as his Queen.

As she finally admits her own feelings, Persephone faces the looming specter of her history, which threatens to shatter the newly formed bonds between her and Aidon. She must now face not only her past, but her present, and her future—no longer only the Goddess of Spring, but also as the wife of Aidon and Queen of the Underworld—and the choices she will be forced to make will change the world forever.



The Surrender of Persephone Excerpt

He kissed her lightly, licking the corner of her mouth. “You taste like liquid sunshine.”

She giggled and blushed. He kissed her again, his tongue pressing between her lips, tasting her more deeply. Persephone pushed against his chest with her hands, fighting his passion, but it was a useless gesture. He slid his leg over hers, the weight of him crushing her.

“No!” She turned her head and gasped for breath, twisting beneath him. Her refusal made him rougher and he took her wrists in his hand, lifting them above her head as he sucked at the tender flesh of her throat. She felt the hard heat of his manhood against the soft flesh of her thigh and she shuddered, struggling for her freedom.

She willed herself to hold still while he tongued his way to her breasts. His mouth covered her delicate pink nipple, sucking hard. She arched her back, moaning, and she felt him smile. He let her wrists go so he could fill his hands with her breasts, kneading them, pressing them together.

Persephone held her breath, her eyes scanning the perimeter of the darkened room, looking for the hint of a door. She glimpsed a large bowl brimming with fruit on a table next to the bed.

His tongue traced circles down her belly and she opened her legs for him. He looked up at her in wonder, and she smiled. Grabbing her hips, he breathed in the scent of her before leaning in to taste the sweet nectar flowing between her legs. Persephone whimpered, ignoring the thought she didn’t want this. With his tongue moving there, she forgot everything. When his finger found the entrance to her heaven, she remembered, and found her strength.

Persephone’s legs had all her leverage and she used them, planting her heels against his shoulders and pushing hard. She didn’t succeed in moving him, but her body launched upwards on the bed. Rolling to the side, she bolted in the direction where Hypnos had disappeared. She heard him behind her as the handle slid in her hand. Locked! She turned, breathless, frantically searching for another exit. Then Aidon was upon her, his eyes blazing the color of fire.

He caught her arm, twisting it behind her and pressing her hard against the door. “Don’t move!”

“No!” She screamed.

His mouth moved against her hair as his body crushed her with the weight of the world. “I am very patient, Persephone, but you have just pushed me past my limit!”

“I'm sorry!” Her voice was a reedy hiss, but she sensed it was too late. He grabbed the back of her head, pulling her by her hair. She screamed again, this time in pain and shock. He used his body as a restraining device, flattening her belly against a cold slab of wall.

“What have I offered you that is so awful?” He reached for a restraint shackled to the wall, lifted her wrist and clicked the lock into place. “Why would you want to leave me?” Persephone began struggling harder, but the angry thrust of him against her sent the air from her lungs. “There are fields to play in here.” He grabbed her other wrist. CLICK. The sound of the second restraint closed her eyes in resignation.

Aidon’s breath was labored now as he pulled her legs apart, reaching for the manacles attached to the wall near the floor. “There are wonders here, Persephone. Riches beyond imagination. I am offering them to you.” CLICK. One leg was secure.

Persephone looked up at the chains holding her. Thick and heavy, they allowed her enough leeway to bring her hands together above her head, but that was all.

CLICK. “Am I so hideous?” Aidon looked up at her, one knee on the floor at the last restraining point.

She glanced over her shoulder at him. The look on his face was pained. Standing, Aidon ran a hand down her back and the golden cascade of her hair. His touch was firm, but not rough. He cupped the globe of her bottom and tightly squeezed. “You are mine, Persephone.”

Pressing her forehead to the wall, she closed her eyes and whispered, “No.” She heard him moving around the room, and endeavored to see, but couldn’t.

Aidon’s voice came from the other end of the room. “The furies have these things…called scourges. Do you know what they are?” She heard cupboards or drawers being opened and closed. He went on as if she had responded to him. “They’re whips, made of dozens of leather strips, with a brass tip on each end.” His voice grew more immediate. “Tisi...she has a scourge with scorpions on each tip.” Her heart raced, her mouth turning dry. The world felt like it tilted sideways. She pulled hard on the manacles, but there was no give. “Creative girl, that one.” His voice was right behind her now, but she couldn’t turn her head far enough in either direction to see him.

Persephone moaned, and pleaded with him. “Please, don’t. Whatever it is you’re thinking of doing, Aidon, please—” She jumped when she felt soft, leather tendrils trailing over her shoulder.

“This isn’t a scourge.” He traced the thick, heavy straps over her back and bottom. “Just a cat o’nine tails. It won’t tear the flesh from you.”

Persephone’s whole body trembled, her mind reeling. “Aidon, no, please—”

“But when I am through…” Aidon slid his hand under the weight of her hair, slipping it over her shoulder to expose her back and bottom completely. “You will be saying yes.”

“No!” She willed herself not to scream. There seemed no use. Still, the first strike across her bare back shocked her. She whimpered, moving as far as the chains would allow away from the source of the blow. Two more quick smacks to her bottom followed, stinging her flesh. Tears sprung to her eyes.

“You are mine, Persephone.” Aidon’s voice attempted to soothe or seduce, she wasn’t sure which. She clung to it in the darkness.

“No!” Another crack of the whip needled her upper thighs. She writhed, straining against the manacles, twisting her wrists, hoping her slight frame and the fine sheen of sweat over her body might allow her to slip out of them. It was no use.

“Yes, bright one.” His voice sounded like darkness itself. Another blow fell, this one wrapping around her hip, finding new territory to burn. She bit her lip to keep from screaming and tasted her own blood. The next three strokes from the whip wrenched another hoarse “No!” from her throat.

Aidon’s breath came in labored bursts, as if beating her was quite a chore. “Yes, love. You will be my queen.” His hand moved over her bottom and Persephone gasped at the sensation, the caress cooling the heat of her raw flesh. It was heavenly and she sighed, arching her back. Her mind screamed no, but her body responded in spite of her inner protests. Her bottom burned and the cool caress of his hand was welcome respite. She recognized the familiar, swelling pulse between her thighs and the tell-tale wetness.

“Yes.” He slipped his hand down one of her thighs, opening them. “Say yes.”

She shook her head, squeezing her eyes shut against it, and managed another strangled, “No!” I’m Persephone, the Goddess of Spring, the daughter of Demeter! I’m not meant for this humiliation, this degradation!

Aidon sighed, backing away from her again. Her whole body stiffened in anticipation. The lashes began, landing again and again on the soft, rounded flesh of her behind until she felt her cheeks on fire. Every stroke broke down her defenses, stripping away the façade. The good girl she was supposed to be, the sweet, innocent maiden, was melting in the heat of her beating.

She willed herself not to scream, and she managed, biting the inside of her cheek and whimpering. She lost count of the blows. She lost track of the time. She lost sight of anything but the darkness behind her eyes. She lost herself. She was no longer her mother’s daughter—Persephone the Virgin Goddess of Spring—she was more than that and nothing all at once.

The feel of the whip sent the harsh realization through her body in a way that nothing else ever had. The sting turned to a bright red heat, and her skin tingled with new life as Aidon brought the cat o’nine tails down across her pale flesh. Something was happening. Her body was responding, and she had no control over it. She began to writhe under the leather straps, and every blow made her squirm and arch back for more.

She finally understood the longing for freedom she had felt. She had never known anything like this. Athena and Artemis and even her mother, Demeter, had found their versions in their own strong, capable independence. But Persephone had always felt something lacking in it. Now it was clear.

She didn’t want to belong to her mother, or even to herself. She wanted to belong to a man—to be tamed, taken, and forced to surrender. Her freedom was in every harsh caress, the breaking down of everything she believed she was, until she was finally stripped bare and defenseless. It was only when this realization came to her, when it seeped through the cracks in her outer veneer like water trickling in through the bursting seams of a dam, that Aidon ceased...
 
My latest is out at Phaze!

Mixed Blessings is the lead story in the new Phaze Fantasies II ! For a small price (a very affordable $6.50) you get not only my 30K word novella but also works from Stella & Audra Price, Petula Ceasar & Sarah Dickson! It's a great mix and a wonderful way for you to discover three new authors while also getting to read a fantastic work from an author that you already know!

Here is a blurb for Mixed Blessings:

Jim’s dreams have all come true.
Jim was a man that learned a hard lesson five years ago. Now he has recovered and built a business to be proud of and a solid foundation for his future. After five years of living in the dark, the lights have come on. The one thing that was missing in his life has been right in front of him the whole time. Now that he is no longer blind, he’s off to see if she can help heal the rest of him.
But Jim is about to find out that there is a reason some men wear dark glasses when they emerge into the bright California sun…
 
The Eden Series

I'm submitting some excerpts from my novels here -- but you can get the entire series at Club Lighthouse Publishing or at MobiPocket -- sure -- you may have to shell out a few bucks, but you'll get a chance to see what happens in between the dirty parts (assuming you care!).

Seriously (?) these novels are more than just erotica -- there's plot and character development and all that good stuff. I know -- BOORIING -- but if you want to get a little beyond "he stuck his throbbing cock into her juicy pussy" -- give them a try.

I write under the pen name of W Richard St James (in real life I am a terminally respectable person, so I have to maintain a secret identity) -- and the novels are A Worm in Eden, A Birth in Eden, A Murder in Eden, and A Queen From Eden.
 
Belegon said:
My latest is out at Phaze!

Mixed Blessings is the lead story in the new Phaze Fantasies II ! For a small price (a very affordable $6.50) you get not only my 30K word novella but also works from Stella & Audra Price, Petula Ceasar & Sarah Dickson! It's a great mix and a wonderful way for you to discover three new authors while also getting to read a fantastic work from an author that you already know!

Here is a blurb for Mixed Blessings:

Jim’s dreams have all come true.
Jim was a man that learned a hard lesson five years ago. Now he has recovered and built a business to be proud of and a solid foundation for his future. After five years of living in the dark, the lights have come on. The one thing that was missing in his life has been right in front of him the whole time. Now that he is no longer blind, he’s off to see if she can help heal the rest of him.
But Jim is about to find out that there is a reason some men wear dark glasses when they emerge into the bright California sun…

Congrats Bel! :heart:
 
scriptordelecto said:
Congrats Bel! :heart:


Ditto! Awesome Bel!

I saw this on one of the lists I'm on... maybe some of us can benefit from these new profits??

May 23, 2007

QUICK TAKES
Publishers report drop in book sales

From Reuters

Americans bought $24.2 billion worth of books in 2006, slightly less than
the previous year, an industry group said Tuesday, reporting sharp falls in
religious and audio-book sales but an increase in e-books.

The Assn. of American Publishers said total sales by U.S. publishers last
year were estimated at $24.197 billion, down from $24.263 billion in 2005.

Religious book sales fell 10.2% to $745 million while audio-books dropped
11.7% to $182 million. Spurred by progress in digital technology, sales of
e-books jumped 24.1% to $54 million
.
 
"I Heart You" is OUT!!!

The wait is OVER! "I Heart You" is now live on the Phaze site and available to the public! :nana:

"I Heart You" Cover

Title: I Heart You
Author: Aurora Black
ISBN 1-59426-916-5
Romance/Thriller/BDSM
Publisher: Phaze
Price: $3.50

Available Now

BLURB:

Rachel Malone has it all: beauty, brains and talent. She has brought the world of erotic romance to its knees, but something crucial is missing from her life: a man to play power games with. One night at a routine book signing, she finds the spice she needs in the form of Lucian Drake. Sinfully handsome and more erotic than any hero she's ever written, he is the perfect man to help her live out her wildest fantasies.

When a copy of Rachel's latest steamy offering finds its way into his hands, Lucian Drake can't rest until he meets the woman behind the sensual words. He longs to experience her passion and lose himself in the enigmatic depths of her eyes. As their torrid affair deepens into love, danger lurks in the shadows as someone tries to tear them apart... literally.


EXCERPT:

Rachel stood in the darkness as he closed and locked the door behind her, her heavy breathing audible to her own ears. She could hear him walking towards her, his steps slow and sure. It was as if he knew to take his time, prolonging her ache and increasing her arousal. She felt like an open book around him, that all he had to do was look at her to know her secrets. He reached out for her and turned her around, his face in shadow.

Neither of them said a word as he removed their coats. He bent his head to kiss her, and she opened to accept his tongue. Rachel allowed herself to be swept away again by the taste of cinnamon, not realizing that he had moved them into the bedroom until he pulled away. He tenderly caressed her face and neck before moving down to the buttons of her red silk blouse. She could feel his calloused fingers against her exposed skin as he moved down the row of fastenings, and she shuddered.

He peeled away the blouse to reveal a matching bra, and she felt her heart beat faster at the sound of his appreciative groan. He kissed her again, his hands going to the side zipper of her skirt and sliding it down. The garment fell to the floor, and she stepped out of it. "You are so beautiful," he whispered hoarsely as he stared at her.

Rachel kicked off her pumps and laid down on his large bed, her chest heaving with desire as she looked up at him. "It's your turn now. I want to see you."

With hasty movements, Lucian stripped off his t-shirt and tossed it to the floor. She felt her mouth water at the sight of his broad chest, his dusky nipples begging for her to lick them. The dark trail of hair called out to her, bringing her gaze down to his magnificent abdomen before disappearing into the waistband of his jeans. She licked her lips, wanting to take his cock into her mouth.

Lucian got rid of his boots and socks before walking to the side of the bed. He reached for his belt, his silver eyes speaking of pleasures yet to come. He unbuckled it, dragging it slowly through the belt loops. For her, the wait was excruciating. She began to rise from the bed, but he stopped her with a firm "no."

She grew more excited by the power behind his tone, and she fell back against the pillows. Her mind reeled at what was about to happen. His hand went to the button fly of his jeans, and she forgot to breathe. His eyes never leaving her face, he yanked it open and she saw the outline of his cock as it strained against his briefs. She rolled her nipples through the lace of her bra, hot for him. "Lucian, please..."

He placed the belt on the bed before climbing on top of her. She released a sexy whimper at the feel of his weight on her body, purposefully inflaming him with the sound.

Rachel eyed the belt beside her and flushed with need. In the past, she had asked other lovers to dominate and restrain her in bed, but they refused. Frustrated by the lack of power games in her real life, she began to write novels that featured all the things that she had wanted for herself. Her latest book, "Love's Captive," was known as her hottest work of all time.

She stretched her arms above her head, her breasts riding high and drawing his gaze. Closing her eyes, she felt the delicious helplessness that she had craved for so long. All the nights that she had lain in bed touching herself, imagining a strong man moving powerfully above and within her, taking her to incredible heights.

"You want this, don't you?" His throaty whisper teased her senses, and she opened her eyes to see him watching her, his long fingers stroking the belt he held. Breathless, she nodded.

He wanted it too; she knew it from the way his hands stroked her skin as he moved her wrists to the bars that made up the headboard, from his deep groan when he wrapped the leather belt around them. He tightened the strap, sealing her fate.


"I Heart You" Trailer

Click to Buy


Wishing you a great Memorial Day,
Aurora :kiss:
 
Last edited:
A Gamble Worth Taking will be coming out on July 30. Beastly Intentions will be coming out August 13. I'm so excited...
 
Daniellekitten said:
A Gamble Worth Taking will be coming out on July 30. Beastly Intentions will be coming out August 13. I'm so excited...

Yay! Congratulations, Danielle.
 
Daniellekitten said:
A Gamble Worth Taking will be coming out on July 30. Beastly Intentions will be coming out August 13. I'm so excited...


YAY!!!!! I'm so proud of you DK - you've worked really, really hard - and you know everyone here at Lit will be buying several copies to give to their grandmothers and employers for Christmas.

Where can I get mine autographed?
 
firstkiss said:
YAY!!!!! I'm so proud of you DK - you've worked really, really hard - and you know everyone here at Lit will be buying several copies to give to their grandmothers and employers for Christmas.

Where can I get mine autographed?
Yeah Yeah, you're just trying to get on my good side...lol. Alessia did the cover art, in my sig line, ain't it beautiful?
 
Back
Top