The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this ;) :devil:

Bring it on! Tape and ropes, which shall we try out first, Di and anna?

Excuse me cutting up chips here while I keep a close eye on proceedings. We may get Steve too, if I can do the chips quickly enough. Chips, andy? (Fries, for American purposes.)

Excuse me cutting up chips here while I keep a close eye on proceedings. We may get Steve too, if I can do the chips quickly enough. Chips, andy? (Fries, for American purposes.)

What's first: chips, tape or ropes...? ;)

I can't see the picture either. :(

I'd say we try the tape first. What's the point of going from rope to tape? It would be like... having a Lagavullin, then drinking Pepsi.

Ooh, frites for me!

Sorry, sorry...fixed it, I think.

ROFLMAO! I'm glad I got that in before the schoolrun! although I'm sure I saw some useful knot techniques which will enhance my reputation in the cub scout movement. :devil:

LOL, that was great! I can see now that I really do need glasses to teach properly.

Andy said:
Mayo please

Mmm, eat your chips continental style, huh. I prefer mayo myself.
;)

ROFLMAO! I'm glad I got that in before the schoolrun! although I'm sure I saw some useful knot techniques which will enhance my reputation in the cub scout movement. :devil:

LOL, that was great! I can see now that I really do need glasses to teach properly.

Glad you liked it. And, yes, the skills are very transferable. :D

She's a great teacher. She brings such a humour to the class and sets everyone at ease. :)

Are they double-fried ?.
A little salt and a hint of pepper, please.

Do you know, I read in my Kitchenaid cookbook about double fried chips - and a delicious looking burger, sort of steak tartare style - mmmmm, :p:p:p, I am SO-O-O going to not-cook that one day for myself. I was carefully taught Black Country chip frying by the Outlaw mom, and she didn't mention double frying but I will give it a go.

:eek: you can't have chips! Oh sweetpea, I'll do a very nice chicken soup for you, I promise. I'll post the recipe soonest.
:rose:

Glad you liked it. And, yes, the skills are very transferable. :D

She's a great teacher. She brings such a humour to the class and sets everyone at ease. :)

Oh yes! I got some great tips ... on how to teach, from that.
LOL, I really enjoyed that! Especially when she sat on him and waved her hand in the air! :D

LOL, I really enjoyed that! Especially when she sat on him and waved her hand in the air! :D

So many ways to use rope. :D

By the way, "Deer Island" is up this morning.

Thanks for the edit.

Sorry, sorry...fixed it, I think.
BWAAAAH!! Loved it! :)

Whoo! Ride 'im, cowgirl!

So many ways to use rope. :D

By the way, "Deer Island" is up this morning.

Thanks for the edit.
I noticed your story this morning. I'll have to check it out after I've taken care of all that picture crap I have to deal with first. :)

The pub next door to work double fries their chips. The secret, so the tell me, is the temperature of the oil. The first fry has to be at a lower temp to cook the potato through, then the second fry is hotter to crisp off the surface. They're bloody lovely...

I can't watch Di's video on my phone... :(

So, I've been in work since 7.30, and have left early to drive home, pick up #1 son and drive him to York for rugby training. 200 miles and a 15 hour day. Remind me why I had kids again...?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
The pub next door to work double fries their chips. The secret, Di the tell me, is the temperature of the oil. The first fry has to be at a lower temp to cook the potato through, then the second to crisp off the surface. They're bloody lovely...

I can't watch Di's video on my phone... :(

So, I've been in work since 7.30, and have left early to drive home, pick up #1 son and drive him to York for rugby training. 200 miles and a 15 hour day. Remind me why I had kids again...?:rolleyes:

It's probably a good idea to not watch the video. You'll be reminded of HOW you had kids, if not WHY. :rose:

Holy crap, I fall asleep a bit early and miss all this? Good morning, is there coffee ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back