The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Evening all.
And a depression settles over the Proud English as they accept a Draw.
Next Stop, Headingly.

Now, at this point I am in desperate need of a suitable beverage.
Will someone point me at the Scotch please?

Have I missed all the naked people again?

Good Evening all.
And a depression settles over the Proud English as they accept a Draw.
Next Stop, Headingly.

Now, at this point I am in desperate need of a suitable beverage.
Will someone point me at the Scotch please?

You haven't missed me Beastie..:kiss:

And I have no idea what you're talking about but I do have a nice bottle of Glenfiddich....wanna share a glass?

You haven't missed me Beastie..:kiss:

And I have no idea what you're talking about but I do have a nice bottle of Glenfiddich....wanna share a glass?

I most assuredly have missed you - it's been a couple of days since we last talked. :rose: :kiss:

The dragon talks of cricket, and England's inability to win. You'd think England fans would be used to it by now!

I most assuredly have missed you - it's been a couple of days since we last talked. :rose: :kiss:

The dragon talks of cricket, and England's inability to win. You'd think England fans would be used to it by now!

LOL ...it has been a few days..hope all is well with you...

I thought is was cricket but I wasn't totally sure...never understood that game...even after living in Scotland and watching it...lol

Thanks, Trich. I will join you with pleasure.

Now, Beastie, don't be cruel. Draw 2; Won 1. And against the Aussies !
[it is a pleasure (if painful) to watch Ponting in full flow ].
If it were football, I'd agree with you; probably.

Hurry now, spanked at leisure.

:devil: I did end up leaving shortly after writing that last post. Just got back home about 10 minutes ago. I am so hot and so tired. It was a hard day today. The heat was almost too much, and the groceries were a tad to heavy. Second time this week I had a bag break while walking. *sigh* I guess I should invest in those durn fabric bags they are selling at Walmart for $1 that can be reused. *sigh* I just don't like them. I can't help it. But i am so tired of bags breaking while walking so I guess I will suck it up.:rolleyes:

We have four of them. I thought we had five but I don't know where the other one got off to. I like ours, now that the petroleum smell is out of them. That took weeks! Pyoo!

However, being absent-minded to a fault, I have to put "Take Bags!" on the top of the shopping list or I'll forget them.

Hello, everyone. How's it going?

Oh I outdid myself tonight! Venison chop with a plum wine an cream reductions sauce, fresh Tuscan melon, Crepes with sour cream.

And for dessert I spread some raspberry jelly on the left over crepes and gave them a serious shot of whipped cream. Man!

Oh I outdid myself tonight! Venison chop with a plum wine an cream reductions sauce, fresh Tuscan melon, Crepes with sour cream.

And for dessert I spread some raspberry jelly on the left over crepes and gave them a serious shot of whipped cream. Man!

Good thing I'm not hangin' with you. I'd be big as a house.

Evening Molly, Trish, Bear. ;)

Just stopping in to say hi before putting Little One to bed. Be back in a few.

:kiss: Hey slyc....I'm on my way to bed...all my sleepless nights are catching up finally:kiss::heart:

Sweet Dreams Naked Ones...

G'night Trish. :kiss:

Phooey! All the purty wimmin are gone. :(

That's what I get for writing all evening.

bearden1.jpg

G'night Trish. :kiss:

Phooey! All the purty wimmin are gone. :(

That's what I get for writing all evening.

Guess we can break open the beer and put on the ball game, then. :p

(Good night, Trish. :kiss: )

ETA: Whoops. Guess not. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back