Aurora Black said:
Damn, I miss all the good stuff. ;)

Oh no...she still has to present herself....skirt hiked...:) "Course, you're welcome to watch...

bashfull said:
Oh no...she still has to present herself....skirt hiked...:) "Course, you're welcome to watch...

*hides video camera in bra* Sure, I'm good at watching. :devil:

Aurora Black said:
*hides video camera in bra* Sure, I'm good at watching. :devil:

And I thought you would sit on the bed and hike up you skirt...aroused by the site of her bottom (and front) being tapped...

bashfull said:
And I thought you would sit on the bed and hike up you skirt...aroused by the site of her bottom (and front) being tapped...

"Tapped"? What are we doing, digging for gold? :p

Looks like it's time to break out the duster and vacumn. Maybe if I clean up a little, someone might come visit me?

bashfull said:
Looks like it's time to break out the duster and vacumn. Maybe if I clean up a little, someone might come visit me?

Sweetie...it's not the dust keeping us away..it's the fact that the host of the thread never shows up!!!

See, we've used the dust to write out messages to you....

Mine says: MISS YOU!!!

Honey123 said:
Sweetie...it's not the dust keeping us away..it's the fact that the host of the thread never shows up!!!

See, we've used the dust to write out messages to you....

Mine says: MISS YOU!!!

Awwww...that was sweet! :kiss:

Aurora Black said:
Your AV is mocking me, you naughty man. :catroar:

Lol...now how am I doing that, darlin'? 'Sides, thot ya'll were busy drooling over another AV. :p Speaking of AV's, when ya' gonna give us a glimpse of yourself?

bashfull said:
Lol...now how am I doing that, darlin'? 'Sides, thot ya'll were busy drooling over another AV. :p Speaking of AV's, when ya' gonna give us a glimpse of yourself?

I am an equal opportunity drooler, Bash. ;)

As for the other matter, I don't know. I'll have to discuss it with Honey.

Aurora Black said:
I am an equal opportunity drooler, Bash. ;)

As for the other matter, I don't know. I'll have to discuss it with Honey.

Lol...I'm not fishing for compliments hon. I know when I can't hold a stick. lol.

Back