The Lovely Kat - photos by Gizzmotick

I always appreciate it when a woman comfortable with her body allows me the pleasure of viewing her in all her glory, very sensual, and great photography.

She is spectacular! I love her sexy nipples. You are such a lucky man to be the photographer.

K! U are such a sexy,provactive and erotic woman, how could I not ask for more!!

More pics to be coming soon. :kiss:

And thanks for all the compliments, seriously. I really never thought that I would make such a splash here.

More pics to be coming soon. :kiss:

And thanks for all the compliments, seriously. I really never thought that I would make such a splash here.

Question for you, and forgive me (and don't answer) if I'm out of line...

Are your nipples very sensitive? I'm just asking because, I haven't been with a lot of women, but the few I've been with, it seems like the smaller their breasts, the more sensitive their nipples are. I'm just curious.

Anyway, keep up the good work! Give my regards to the photographer!

Yay! I can't wait!

Well, we just went out a bought a couple things to help with a bunch more pictures.. If you can't tell, Kat prefers to do more of the artistic side of nude photos.. as do I.

More photos coming soon. :D

lovely is the right word. she looks like she enjoys posing.

Question for you, and forgive me (and don't answer) if I'm out of line...

Are your nipples very sensitive? I'm just asking because, I haven't been with a lot of women, but the few I've been with, it seems like the smaller their breasts, the more sensitive their nipples are. I'm just curious.

No...they're sensitive but I wouldn't call them very sensitive. They can take quite a lot before I can't stand it anymore. :D

Oooohhhh ....a diamond bra....oooohhhh....My lust for fancy lingerie is being indulged tonight...

The spouse is salivating over your lovely little breasts and pink nipples....

We're both having very naughty thoughts...

Millie...definitely aroused now...

Okay folks... more pics. Sorry about the long wait, but real life gets in the way sometimes.

Hope you all enjoy... keep the comments coming. :D

Attachments

• Lit 21.JPG
    Lit 21.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 623
  • Lit 22.JPG
    Lit 22.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 555
  • Lit 23.JPG
    Lit 23.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 583
  • Lit 24.jpg