Ditzy cheerleader, dumb blonde

Missanna

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 1, 2014
Posts
461
I would love to do a role play where I play the role of a dumb slut that is being taken advantage of! MF, FF, orgy, I'm not particular.
 
I'm game

Is this in the right place or should be in role plays? I haven't tried a role play before, but I'm game. I like gangbangs, especially cheerleaders, so if you like you can tell me what you are doing dressed like that hanging round the locker room after the game.
 
Jim was watching from afar at the pre-season practice. The cheerleading squad had just started their first practice and he couldn't help but notice one of them in particular.


She was a recent addition to the school late last year, and had very quickly obtained the reputation of being a little slow on the education side. Kind of "not the sharpest tool in the shed", if you get my drift.

However that body was awesome and she definitely knew how to make it move....
 
As the wide receiver on the team I peep action from the cheerleaders.. But she was different... Way different
 
Different in a good way

Different in a good way. Somehow just fucking sexier than the rest of the cheerleaders put together. Jim couldn't put his finger on it. Ass. Tits. Long long legs. And so what if she wasn't all that smart? What Jim had in mind didn't involve discussing trigonometry.
 
Back
Top