The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly a sprite little one aren't you! :D

Maybe . . .he's been away and I've just spent a whole week of being totally frustrated (thank god for masturbation). I guess I'm making up for lost time. I've probably fucked him almost to exhaustion within the last few days, but I think he can handle it:)
 
I'd love to be there to watch you Stacy. As I watch I'd be teasing mysel as we look at each other. Mmmm
 
mmmm - shivering with pleasure as you harden in my hands - with every tug on my nipples you throb - my legs parting ....

:kiss: Katie :kiss:
 
Last edited:
mmmm - shivering with pleasure as you harden in my hands - with every tug on my niples you throb - my legs parting ....

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

pre-cum is flowing....... Swirling my tounge around your hard nipples....... fingers lightly touch your clit.....
 
feeling your arousal dripping onto my stroking fingers ...

my eyes half closing as you explore my pussy with your fingers - your lips sucking my nipple into your warm mouth

:kiss: Katie :kiss:
 
feeling strong hands covering mine stroking with me - feeling a warm tongue licking over my fingertips as I slide my fingers towards the base, cupping Jay as Sexy slides Jay into his hungry mouth - Jay moaning on my sensitive nipple as his fingers slide into my panties ...

:kiss: Katie :kiss:
 
I start to lick the head of your cock, swirling my tongue around your head.

Mmmmmm. I moan all over Katie's nipples.....

I slide 1,2 and 3 fingers in her dripping pussy.


Oh, you are giving the best blow of my life...... so close:kiss:
 
Mmmmmm. I moan all over Katie's nipples.....

I slide 1,2 and 3 fingers in her dripping pussy.


Oh, you are giving the best blow of my life...... so close:kiss:

I begin to put your big cock in my mouth, slowly swallowing more and more of you. I bury your cock in my mouth and it hit the back of my throat, you feel so big.
 
moaning as you slowly slide your fingers in and out - hearing my arousal on your fingers

Mmm so wet and tight. Slidiing in and out........ Can't wait to eat the cum out of your pussy after Sexy fucks you with his thick cock!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top