Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really good that we seem to be getting more and more pissophiles posting. Perhaps permanently?

Thanks for the welcome. Being an exhibitionist, I'll have to post some pictures soon. Now to read the rules do I don't get myself booted out of the garden. :)

Welcome, Jake. Glad to hear someone else shares this fetish. The threads on this kind of thing seem to be few and far between here on Lit. Too bad your wife isn't into it; my ex was into it for awhile, though she still had some limitations with it, but it was always pretty hot. Maybe you just need to work on her some more....

I wish I could find a girl or guy that would piss in my mouth. I absolutely love drinking piss, but not too many people are into this. I do piss on myself and have recently been getting into peeing in a glass and drinking the whole thing. I don't do it often, just when I'm really horny!!

Peeing at will

On my own - I love to swaddle my groin in towels and other absorbent material and just pee - I find the wet hot cold sensation of delicious and bold release intensely erotic - for this reason one of my favourite literotica stories is: my wet neighbour -

I would love to have sex with a golden showers loving partner - but haven't yet had that good fortune - I fantasise watching pissing, pissing on, and being pissed upon - for pleasure - definitely not for sadomasochistic pleasure - but just for the sheer joy, pleasure and mutual celebration of natural release -

am i alone?

Lissadel

You're not alone, Lissadel. Sounds like there are a lot of like minds on the board here. In the past, I dabbled in WS with a willing partner, but it didn't happen very often, and she had her limits to where I could pee on her, and though she tried very hard, she couldn't pee on me. Too nervous about it I guess, I don't know. But yeah, a willing, unashamed partner who wanted to engage in this sort of thing on a regular basis? Yeah, that'd be a homerun.

And aaron2878, I agree with you, too. Having a partner piss in my mouth would be a huge HUGE turn on for me. Returning the favor would be great as well, though I've yet to meet anyone willing to do either.....

I would love to have sex with a golden showers loving partner - but haven't yet had that good fortune - I fantasise watching pissing, pissing on, and being pissed upon - for pleasure - definitely not for sadomasochistic pleasure - but just for the sheer joy, pleasure and mutual celebration of natural release -

am i alone?

Lissadel

Not at all! Piss is highly erotic and I think the reason we don't hear of more enthusiasts is due to the taboo nature of it. Many people are simply embarrassed to admit to the turn-on.

If you love watching the act of pissing, I mentioned in an earlier post that I'm an exhibitionistic pisser and love having others watch... I'd be more than happy to make a video from my work bathroom and email it to you. PM me if you're interested :)

I love piss play.
My boyfriend would never think twice about doing any of it.
He just calls me a freak when I jokingly suggest it.
It's okay though. I still fantasize.
The boy I lost my virginity to pissed in my mouth the first time we had sex.
It was quite a surprise because it was an accident but oh so kinky.

It's funny how all the people who are into it have such a hard time finding someone who shares their kink. It should become a standardized question on any dating site! Can you picture it? "Check ONE box only! I enjoy piss-play: a) Never b) Hardly Ever c) Fairly Often D) Very Often E) Always." Wouldn't life be so much easier if everybody was comfortable sharing their own fetishes?

I love piss play.
My boyfriend would never think twice about doing any of it.
He just calls me a freak when I jokingly suggest it.
It's okay though. I still fantasize.
The boy I lost my virginity to pissed in my mouth the first time we had sex.
It was quite a surprise because it was an accident but oh so kinky.

Yes it is really exciting.
I really think it is harmless if both people like it.

My piss play is mostly solo as of late. I love masturbating and peeing at the same time. Sucking my fingers while cumming is an incredible experience for me.

I love the idea of pissing on a girl and seeing her take it in her mouth and face and swallow it. Or have her piss in a bowl and see her lick it.

My piss play is mostly solo as of late. I love masturbating and peeing at the same time. Sucking my fingers while cumming is an incredible experience for me.

I'm the same way, haven't found anyone into pissing on me yet. Just last night I was really horny and pissed in a glass and drank all of it down. I would love to find someone to piss in my mouth and try to drink every drop!!

As of late? You had a partner in your fun previously?

I did some piss fun with my Sir, but lately he hasn't been in the mood for it. Lots of other fun though...hehehe

Please tell us more SweetTink. I think we all would like to hear more about your experience.

Please tell us more SweetTink. I think we all would like to hear more about your experience.

With him, it was simple play. He would piss all over me, paying special attention to my clit. I would return the favor by pissing on his cock.

When I was living with my friends, it was hard to get some "quality time", but my urges for piss were so strong. I used to grab a clear glass, a towel, and a pair of panties that were ready to be tossed out. I would crouch on the floor and just have the best time pissing those panties, watching my piss fill the glass, tasting and playing with my own salty fluid.

When I was living with my friends, it was hard to get some "quality time", but my urges for piss were so strong. I used to grab a clear glass, a towel, and a pair of panties that were ready to be tossed out. I would crouch on the floor and just have the best time pissing those panties, watching my piss fill the glass, tasting and playing with my own salty fluid.

That sounds unbelievably hot... I actually like to grab a rocks glass and stick my cock into it and slowly piss. The piss slowly rises in the glass as my cock is submerged.

SweetTink is my kind of lady :)

That sounds unbelievably hot... I actually like to grab a rocks glass and stick my cock into it and slowly piss. The piss slowly rises in the glass as my cock is submerged.

SweetTink is my kind of lady :)

Why thank you, ;)

With him, it was simple play. He would piss all over me, paying special attention to my clit. I would return the favor by pissing on his cock.

Thank you, Tink. You've given me a few mental strong images that will keep me warm for quite awhile. Owe you one. Or two or three....

I have to admit, I was always more interested in seeing a woman pissing while naked, so I could see all the plumbing "at work" so to speak. But I recently saw a clip of a woman pissing through white panties, and hell, what a huge turn on that was. Now I can see the appeal of it. I imagine myself lying back, underneath her, watching her panties slowly get darker, watching the wetness spread, seeing the first drops seep through the fabric, the first stream appear at the edges, leaning forward to catch it on my tongue, tugging the panties aside later to lick at her....

Excuse me. I need some alone time now.

Count me in as someone who would love for a woman to pee all over him. There's something very hot about it, maybe it's a control thing, but to be used as her toilet would be incredible.

While not a fetish, i do occasionally enjoy one if the giver is into it. if it's their thing, and I'm the recipient it makes me hot to fullfill that for them. But i've never given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back