Old 03-23-2011, 09:43 PM   #326
WingsFan71
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by o2bebd View Post
Not a problem. I reached the age where it is just not even fun anymore. 1 and I am done. Does that make me a cheap date or just cheap? Or, maybe worse...old...that is worse...
Oh I still put the beers away. But whiskey took me to a place I didn't need to be.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2011, 09:46 PM   #327
o2bebd
Really Experienced
 
o2bebd is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsFan71 View Post
Oh I still put the beers away. But whiskey took me to a place I didn't need to be.
Nope. Can't. Not as much fun to play. I get so much more introspective when I have been drinking.
__________________
Love, Trust and Happiness. Without one, You don't have the other two.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2011, 09:47 PM   #328
WingsFan71
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by o2bebd View Post
Nope. Can't. Not as much fun to play. I get so much more introspective when I have been drinking.
I hear you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2011, 09:50 PM   #329
o2bebd
Really Experienced
 
o2bebd is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsFan71 View Post
I hear you.
Besides, if I ever need to drive the get away car, I'm good. ( I volunteer for the local police.) LOL
__________________
Love, Trust and Happiness. Without one, You don't have the other two.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2011, 09:55 PM   #330
WingsFan71
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by o2bebd View Post
Besides, if I ever need to drive the get away car, I'm good. ( I volunteer for the local police.) LOL
Does that mean you have handcuffs?
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2011, 09:59 PM   #331
o2bebd
Really Experienced
 
o2bebd is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsFan71 View Post
Does that mean you have handcuffs?
Anything can be arranged with 24 hour notice... Are you giving me notice?
__________________
Love, Trust and Happiness. Without one, You don't have the other two.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2011, 10:03 PM   #332
WingsFan71
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by o2bebd View Post
Anything can be arranged with 24 hour notice... Are you giving me notice?
Not this close to surgery. But the idea has promise.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2011, 10:04 PM   #333
o2bebd
Really Experienced
 
o2bebd is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsFan71 View Post
Not this close to surgery. But the idea has promise.
What kind of surgery and when?
__________________
Love, Trust and Happiness. Without one, You don't have the other two.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2011, 10:07 PM   #334
WingsFan71
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by o2bebd View Post
What kind of surgery and when?
I'm getting some work done on my mouth Friday morning.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2011, 10:09 PM   #335
o2bebd
Really Experienced
 
o2bebd is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsFan71 View Post
I'm getting some work done on my mouth Friday morning.
Wow. Sounds painful. Poor thing. big hug
__________________
Love, Trust and Happiness. Without one, You don't have the other two.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2011, 10:10 PM   #336
WingsFan71
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by o2bebd View Post
Wow. Sounds painful. Poor thing. big hug
It's overdue. But they're sedating me so I'll sleep through it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2011, 10:15 PM   #337
o2bebd
Really Experienced
 
o2bebd is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsFan71 View Post
It's overdue. But they're sedating me so I'll sleep through it.
I had surgery once where I woke up in the recovery room trying to get up off the table telling the nurse I had to go to the bathroom. They had just done a partiall hysterecemy. My stomach had been wrenched apart and put back together with staples. And, I am sitting up on the table telling (actually arguing) with the nurse about going to the bathroom. Finally, she holds up the cather bag and says "you already are". I said"Oh. Ok." and went right back to sleep on the table. To this day, my family makes fun of me for trying to go to the bathroom during surgery.
__________________
Love, Trust and Happiness. Without one, You don't have the other two.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2011, 10:19 PM   #338
WingsFan71
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by o2bebd View Post
I had surgery once where I woke up in the recovery room trying to get up off the table telling the nurse I had to go to the bathroom. They had just done a partiall hysterecemy. My stomach had been wrenched apart and put back together with staples. And, I am sitting up on the table telling (actually arguing) with the nurse about going to the bathroom. Finally, she holds up the cather bag and says "you already are". I said"Oh. Ok." and went right back to sleep on the table. To this day, my family makes fun of me for trying to go to the bathroom during surgery.
Damn.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2011, 10:22 PM   #339
o2bebd
Really Experienced
 
o2bebd is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsFan71 View Post
Damn.
I am just saying, watch out for that " we are just going to give a little something to relax you a little bit...." drug.... That one is a doozie! oh yeah and I cussed like a sailor. I think I even made sailors blush. They said it was the stuff to knock you out - yeah you spell it.
__________________
Love, Trust and Happiness. Without one, You don't have the other two.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2011, 10:43 PM   #340
WingsFan71
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by o2bebd View Post
I am just saying, watch out for that " we are just going to give a little something to relax you a little bit...." drug.... That one is a doozie! oh yeah and I cussed like a sailor. I think I even made sailors blush. They said it was the stuff to knock you out - yeah you spell it.
As long as I don't wake up with him drilling into me I'm cool with it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2011, 10:46 PM   #341
o2bebd
Really Experienced
 
o2bebd is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsFan71 View Post
As long as I don't wake up with him drilling into me I'm cool with it.
I understand that one. I just came out of it fighting. Considering I am really low key and laid back, it is funny. I was just confused and could not see ( I wear glasses and did not have them). It is funny now, but it was not then.
__________________
Love, Trust and Happiness. Without one, You don't have the other two.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2011, 10:58 PM   #342
WingsFan71
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by o2bebd View Post
I understand that one. I just came out of it fighting. Considering I am really low key and laid back, it is funny. I was just confused and could not see ( I wear glasses and did not have them). It is funny now, but it was not then.
Uh huh. Drilling is the shits.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2011, 02:30 AM   #343
ABreastMan
Experienced
 
ABreastMan is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Missouri
Posts: 34
Thought I would say hello... DWM 47, St. Louis County
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2011, 11:19 AM   #344
single_athlete
Virgin
 
single_athlete is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 1
Hello all, I'm pretty new to the site, thought I'd introduce myself.

32 single male living the dream in St. Louis, MO. HUGE Cardinals and Blues fan (season tix to both). I'll be around the boards I guess, although this is technically my first post, so my forum cherry is now gone, haha.

Happy Friday, everyone!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2011, 07:09 PM   #345
WingsFan71
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by single_athlete View Post
Hello all, I'm pretty new to the site, thought I'd introduce myself.

32 single male living the dream in St. Louis, MO. HUGE Cardinals and Blues fan (season tix to both). I'll be around the boards I guess, although this is technically my first post, so my forum cherry is now gone, haha.

Happy Friday, everyone!
Welcome and we hope you enjoy your stay.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2011, 06:26 PM   #346
o2bebd
Really Experienced
 
o2bebd is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABreastMan View Post
Thought I would say hello... DWM 47, St. Louis County
Welcome to the boards! It is always good to see someone from my side of the state!
__________________
Love, Trust and Happiness. Without one, You don't have the other two.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2011, 06:28 PM   #347
o2bebd
Really Experienced
 
o2bebd is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by single_athlete View Post
Hello all, I'm pretty new to the site, thought I'd introduce myself.

32 single male living the dream in St. Louis, MO. HUGE Cardinals and Blues fan (season tix to both). I'll be around the boards I guess, although this is technically my first post, so my forum cherry is now gone, haha.

Happy Friday, everyone!
Welcome to the boards! Now, it is ok to talk about your forum cherry being gone, but if you lose anything else, we don't talk about sex here. Shhh. It is our little secret. LOL Welcome.
__________________
Love, Trust and Happiness. Without one, You don't have the other two.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2011, 06:39 PM   #348
WingsFan71
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by o2bebd View Post
Welcome to the boards! Now, it is ok to talk about your forum cherry being gone, but if you lose anything else, we don't talk about sex here. Shhh. It is our little secret. LOL Welcome.
We don't? Hmmm...that's odd. Guess I should zip this up then.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2011, 07:05 PM   #349
o2bebd
Really Experienced
 
o2bebd is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsFan71 View Post
We don't? Hmmm...that's odd. Guess I should zip this up then.
Just because it is the Show Me state, doesn't mean you can whip that thing out anytime you feel like it. Take that over the Amuteur Pic thread. LOL
__________________
Love, Trust and Happiness. Without one, You don't have the other two.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2011, 07:08 PM   #350
WingsFan71
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
But no one wants to see a picture of this wrinkled old thing.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:09 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.