I dedicate this song to...

Oh my, I am sorry it has taken me so long to respond to this one. She really is lovely, isn't she? Thank you for sharing this one! :rose:

Have you heard this Paul Oakenfold version?

Indeed! Such a good song, I'm sure there is a rubbish version out there somewhere but I'm yet to find it.

Something that gets my feet tapping.... I dedicate this song to people who like almond croissants.:rose:

I promised you a song, I hope this song fits where you life is now.

Stan Walker & Ginny Blackmore - Holding you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGym_pbrVWc

I have never heard this one, thank you for posting it here. It's Beautiful, and so are the people who keep their promises to the important places in their lives. :rose:

For some reason, I thought of this one after I listened. I hope you like it. :rose:

Such a good thread!

I dedicate this song to my first Dom... I miss him.

Thank you! And thank you for this post. There is something special about the firsts for sure. We are never able to really to back to those moments and relive them, but sometimes when we reflect back we are able to see the past and appreciate it with new eyes. :rose:

Maybe you have just a lil too much Walking Dead in your life? ;)

That or it's this Tom's natural deodorant I'm using. My deodorant was making me itch like a monkey, so I switched to Tom's all-natural, which is all-natural in the sense that you smell like a natural homo erectus who has been gathering berries for 20 hours and running from hyenas.

That or it's this Tom's natural deodorant I'm using. My deodorant was making me itch like a monkey, so I switched to Tom's all-natural, which is all-natural in the sense that you smell like a natural homo erectus who has been gathering berries for 20 hours and running from hyenas.

Um, I stink your chimp is showing.

Last edited:
Back