Guys, when/how did you know you were top/bottom/versatile?

I did not know right away. I topped first and it felt really good. His ass was really tight, tighter than any pussy I had been in. Then I bottomed and it felt better. I am versatile but I prefer to bottom.
 
just me...

versatile but prefer jerking, touching and oral more than top or bottom...
 
When i was experimenting i was always a too than the guy i was always playing with asked if he can try doing me. I wasnt too big on it but i thought whats fair isfair right? So i let him and it felt good but i couldnt take the pain much so i stopped. Years later i was toped by a tranny and it was amazing thats when i discovered im versatile.
 
I started playing with insertive anal items long before I had any idea I was gay. Pretty much anything I could get up there I'd try. I even carved a dildo out of wood when I was in grade school.

I used to do all kinds of things with something buried up my ass. I loved it.

So yeah, when I figured out I was gay, it was pretty natural for me to take a cock. I remember my first real one! Despite, having used all kinds of "toys" for years, it still hurt a little. ;-) but not for long! Oh that was decades ago now!

I'm still almost a total bottom, I have nothing against topping, i just get so much more pleasure out of receiving, and making my partner feel good

T
 
have a strong fem side but not nearly strong enough to transition but still love to dress and be treated as a gurl. No desire to top just to be under the control of a strong top
 
It's the nature of being bi for me. I'm always am a top with women. It's much easier to find a man who intends to be a top than a woman and even then she lacks the necessary natural equipment to fulfill the role.

Although there are women who can fulfill that role as a top I haven't met any. She's also going to have a hard time with the amount of pressure necessary since she has no real feeling when she's trying to get inside or fucking me. A guy isn't going use so much that he hurts himself usually but is confident that isn't using too much.

She may get off on the mental issues of fucking a guy but she doesn't feel my warm, slick hole grabbing at her in time with my grunts.

I'd probably try topping a guy once or twice but frankly the male body doesn't do anything for me. Well except for their cocks up my ass and the slam of flesh. I'd much rather fuck a woman, eat her pussy, and kiss her. Just no contest in body attraction.
 
It's the nature of being bi for me. I'm always am a top with women. It's much easier to find a man who intends to be a top than a woman and even then she lacks the necessary natural equipment to fulfill the role.

Although there are women who can fulfill that role as a top I haven't met any. She's also going to have a hard time with the amount of pressure necessary since she has no real feeling when she's trying to get inside or fucking me. A guy isn't going use so much that he hurts himself usually but is confident that isn't using too much.

She may get off on the mental issues of fucking a guy but she doesn't feel my warm, slick hole grabbing at her in time with my grunts.

I'd probably try topping a guy once or twice but frankly the male body doesn't do anything for me. Well except for their cocks up my ass and the slam of flesh. I'd much rather fuck a woman, eat her pussy, and kiss her. Just no contest in body attraction.

But the cock in the ass is awfully nice
 
Actually my first time with a man

I knew I was a bottom, when I had my first experience with a man. We had been sitting on the couch kissing, when he asked if I would like to go to his bedroom. During our kissing he came quite hard, for some reason I put my hand on his hard cock, I guess I wanted to feel it. Anyways we stood up to go to his bedroom, we were still kissing, as we separated, he gave me this look & then looked down. I can't explain why, but I new what he wanted instinctively. I dropped down to my knees & undid his pants, pulled them down and took his cock into my mouth.
I knew then I was a bottom.
 
I probably would have been a top

Although I identify as a bottom, a few years ago I most definitely would have been a top. What changed for me was prostate cancer. After the treatments, I no longer got hard nor did I cum. I used to love to fuck, feel my cock get hard, plus I was a more dominate in nature. However after losing the ability to get hard, over time I became more submissive and slowly became a bottom.
 
I believe that's why a lot of us are bottoms. If you can't get erect enough to suck a tight ass you learn to take pleasure in pleasing a top and enjoy him filling all your holes and taking his cum whichever way he wants. A dom top is a wonderful thing indeed.
 
I am 100% a bottom. Most of the time I will let my partner do whatever makes them feel great. Occasionally I like to be a " dominant " bottom..... If that's possible?
 
I started off as a total top, but after several experiences with men, I got curious. Why did they get so aroused, why did they like my hard cock so much? Why did actually like my cock up their asses? That didn't seem to make sense!
So I tried stroking a hard cock, and that wasn't bad...he liked it. It was more of a reach around while I fucked him. Then I tried sucking, and I liked it. Of course he did, too. 69'ing came next, and it was great!
Finally I let a guy fuck me, and it was so different, and obvioiusly satisfying for him, that I liked it too. Letting him fuck me involved a complete role change...I was being passive, submissive, receptive...which I'd never done before. But I liked it, and it became a regular part of my gay sex sessions.
Now it all depends which of us id feeling more assertive...he does the top. I'm versatile, and what I like best is that each of us gets fucked before the night is done...that's total satisfaction for me!
So to answer your question, no, I didn't know right away if I was a top or bottom. It was a learning process, and I'm still not exclusively a top or bottom, I enjoy both roles.
 
Sharing a bed with my cousin when young, I felt his cock hard against my ass, pressing into my PJ bottoms - I started wiggling against it and it just felt soooo good, I instinctively knew what I wanted.
 
While I love giving and receiving orally, when it comes to anal sex I've generally enjoyed topping more than bottoming (though, with the right guy I've had some great fun receiving).

Still, I'd generally think of myself as a top because I don't like being "used" or "submitting." One of worst experiences came with a guy who thought it would be hot to pin me and force feed me his cock--let's say my teeth stopped him!

Being seduced, especially by a hot older salt and pepper guy though . . . pursued, flirted with, come on to . . . that's a sure way to get me naked!
 
I actually perfer bottom as I've been fucked by a women wearing strap on cocks. I've not yet had the opportunity to be taken by a man, but I look forward to it.

I top anally with a woman...but find myself wanting to be a bottom with a man because I want to feel what a woman feels when she is having hot anal sex.

...so that is my reason...and I find it very sexy and extremely hot to see guys fuck.
 
Seems it could only be .....

... the first time a man did me like a boyfriend ;) and took me round the world, and all over a pair of black lace boy shorts and some nipple clamps ! :kiss: :rose ::cattail:
 
power bottom

I am 100% a bottom. Most of the time I will let my partner do whatever makes them feel great. Occasionally I like to be a " dominant " bottom..... If that's possible?

You can be the bottom and still be the dominant partner while fucking. Ive heard the term "power bottom " used. You can be the aggressive one....fucking him! You use your hole, your hips, legs, arms....riding up and down on him. Thrusting your hungry hole back and forth on his cock. Being verbal and telling him how to fuck you...how hard, how fast, how deep that you want him inside you. Telling him to tell you how good your ass pussy feels. The bottom is in control
 
I consider bi. Very bi. But when I'm with my bud, I'm mildly sub. I'm very oral with him and he knows exactly what to say and do to get me to do anything he wants. With him I crave his cock, love it
 
I've always felt I should be the wifely, submissive figure to a man older than me. Never had much interest in being a top for anybody though.
 
It was a short evolution for me. I thought I was a top or versatile but once a I came from just a dildo without even grabbing my cock during an extensive masturbating session, a switch flipped and that's all she wrote. Couple that with the thought of a man pursuing me to make me his......OMG:devil:
 
Back
Top