StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhhhhh.

Good to be home.

*comes in the door, hangs coat and kicks shoes off. No one hear yet. I put the groceries away and pour a glass of Bramble Berry wine.....mmmmmm, sweet and smooth. I shovel some ashes from fireplace. There are just enough coals left to spark a few pieces of kindling that I add with one log to top it off. Ahhhhh, warmth.....as the kindling begins to crackle I light a few of my favorite scented candles. I leave my wine and go to the bedroom to change into something comfy....very comfy.

Attachments

• getting comfy.jpg
    getting comfy.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 252
  • getting comfy 2.jpg
    getting comfy 2.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 244
Good to be home.

*comes in the door, hangs coat and kicks shoes off. No one hear yet. I put the groceries away and pour a glass of Bramble Berry wine.....mmmmmm, sweet and smooth. I shovel some ashes from fireplace. There are just enough coals left to spark a few pieces of kindling that I add with one log to top it off. Ahhhhh, warmth.....as the kindling begins to crackle I light a few of my favorite scented candles. I leave my wine and go to the bedroom to change into something comfy....very comfy.

waiting for you in the living room... wearing just my jeans and nothing else.

I walk back down the hall to the living room and pick up my glass, mmmmmm, I swish the sip of deep purple across my tongue, savoring it before swallowing. I switch the stereo on, great!...one of my favorite songs! and perfect for getting me into the partying mood. :devil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3FLpc-5yvM

I dance around the room a little....hmm wonder who's cumming tonight?

waiting for you in the living room... wearing just my jeans and nothing else.

Oh! hi MH!! you scared me :D .....didn't see you sitting there. You must have snuck in while I was changing ;) Youre not laughing at my poor dancing skills, are you? ;)

*I come over and give you a kiss* :kiss:

I enter the Red Room dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. I see Stackey and MH on the other side of the room.

"Good evening" I say as I head for the bar. I find a bottle of dark beer, open it and take a seat on the sofa. The music is playing and appears to be sparking some action.

This may be a fun evening, I think.

I enter the Red Room dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. I see Stackey and MH on the other side of the room.

"Good evening" I say as I head for the bar. I find a bottle of dark beer, open it and take a seat on the sofa. The music is playing and appears to be sparking some action.

This may be a fun evening, I think.

Yay!! You made it! I jump up and prance over to my friend with a smile so big my cheeks hurt. Wrapping myself around you, I almost knock the beer from your hands. MMMMMM....your strong hug feels good. :)

"Come sit with us" I drag you over to the couch and sit between you.

Last edited:
Yay!! You made it! I jump up and prance over to my friend with a smile so big my cheeks hurt. Wrapping myself around you, I almost knock the beer from your hands. MMMMMM....your strong hug feels good. :)

I am loving the hug from SD. She is always so sexy. And now she is dressed only in a t-shirt and panties, I feel so overdressed in my jeans. She told me earlier what to wear to the Red Room. I guess that was ALL I was supposed to wear. :eek:

I run my fingers up and down her exposed leg. So smooth and silky. So sensual.

"Come sit with us" I drag you over to the couch and sit between you.

oh SD. I would love to see you dance any which way you can and watch you bounce and move. roam my hand on your stiffen nipples and give them a light pinch.

I wasn't sure if I was going to stop by tonight or not. But I thought I would just see what was going on in here. I think I'll just sit over on this lounge chair, have this drink, and see what happens here. Don't mind me. Just trying to get a feel for the red room.

I am loving the hug from SD. She is always so sexy. And now she is dressed only in a t-shirt and panties, I feel so overdressed in my jeans. She told me earlier what to wear to the Red Room. I guess that was ALL I was supposed to wear. :eek:

I run my fingers up and down her exposed leg. So smooth and silky. So sensual.

oh SD. I would love to see you dance any which way you can and watch you bounce and move. roam my hand on your stiffen nipples and give them a light pinch.

mmmmmm, tickley tingles run up and down my spine as fingertips explore. I swallow the last sip of wine in my glass.

Emmy said she may pop in this evening. Maybe we girls will prepare some treats for you. :p

I wasn't sure if I was going to stop by tonight or not. But I thought I would just see what was going on in here. I think I'll just sit over on this lounge chair, have this drink, and see what happens here. Don't mind me. Just trying to get a feel for the red room.

Hey sweetie,

Glad you could make it!

I get up to refill my glass and give my friend a welcoming kiss.

Anyone need another drink? or something to eat?

orrr??

do you have a favorite song you want to play? What music gets you in the mood? :)

"Another beer for me, please. Do you have something we can dance close together to?"

Oh, I like most anything. It's a Saturday night so something a little upbeat. Whatever you want to play will be just fine with me. Man. That first drink went down pretty well. I suppose I could try one more. Might as well meet the others that swing by. I'd hate to miss out on anything.

Oh, I like most anything. It's a Saturday night so something a little upbeat. Whatever you want to play will be just fine with me. Man. That first drink went down pretty well. I suppose I could try one more. Might as well meet the others that swing by. I'd hate to miss out on anything.

yay! glad youre staying around.

Glad I found this thread :devil:

Hey! come on in! Tell us about yourself. ;)

I wrap my arms around her as we begin dancing on the floor. I feel the warmth of her body close to me. The beer and the gentle scent of the sensual woman is making me get warm, stirring something in my loins.

mmmmmm, tickley tingles run up and down my spine as fingertips explore. I swallow the last sip of wine in my glass.

Emmy said she may pop in this evening. Maybe we girls will prepare some treats for you. :p

oh yeah... that would be a great party....

mmmmm, I snuggle in close, as we make slow circles in front of the fire.

I can feel the eyes of our friends upon us. I can see MH looking nicely relaxed, kicked back...I can feel his eyes on my ass ;)

Attachments

• comfy 3.jpg
    comfy 3.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 251
mmmmm, I snuggle in close, as we make slow circles in front of the fire.

I can feel the eyes of our friends upon us. I can see MH looking nicely relaxed, kicked back...I can feel his eyes on my ass ;)

smiles as I crawl up behind your ass... kissing your cheek softly and tongue trace the edge of your panties. slip your waist band into my mouth as I tug it lightly between my teeth wedging the fabric between your moist pussy lips

mmmm, your kisses feel nice on my bare skin.

As you tug, I feel the moistness from my flower seep through and dampen the tops of my inner thighs. The string of my thong tugs gently across my sensitive rosebud.

the song ends and Ins. stays standing before me, his hands follow the curves of my sides to my breasts....mmmmm

Attachments

• comfy 4.jpg
    comfy 4.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:

As you tug, I feel the moistness from my flower seep through and dampen the tops of my inner thighs. The string of my thong tugs gently across my sensitive rosebud.

the song ends and Ins. stays standing before me, his hands follow the curves of my sides to my breasts....mmmmm

the smell of your nectar is intoxicating.... pull the knots loose with my teeth as your panty drops... exposing your flower and and rosebud.... I begins to lick from your moisten clit thru your pussy fold and up to your rosebud... hmmmm

very lovely. You and Emmy C. always look so delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back