Tumblr Porn Stash

I've seen many many porn Tumblr sights and some can be pretty hardcore and still going strong.
Just stay away from the obvious stuff like kiddie and animals and such
 
Fantastic.

I particularly love those anime pics, the ones that feature a little blonde thing with a huge, distended, spunking cock she has no control over.

I wrote a story on that subject years ago, before I even knew about these cartoons:

http://www.literotica.com/s/poppys-dream

Tell me what you think!
 
Actually, I just read it again for the first time in years and it's hot as fuck, if I do say so myself...
 
Poppy's Dream - Delightful

Fantastic.

I particularly love those anime pics, the ones that feature a little blonde thing with a huge, distended, spunking cock she has no control over.

I wrote a story on that subject years ago, before I even knew about these cartoons:

http://www.literotica.com/s/poppys-dream

Tell me what you think!

I thought it was great. I loved her OCD reaction to the dream. I have had dreams that elicited that yearning to return to them.
 
Me too, and coming during a wet dream is about the most intense orgasm possible.

Glad you liked the story, be sure to read some of my other stuff. Poppy's Dream is my lowest rated, I think. There's lots of cuckold and psychological - themed stuff in there.

Sorry OP, for muscling in on your thread! I'll stop now.
 
http://3xaweek.tumblr.com

It's really a conversation starter from me to my wife - I post, she reads, we explore. No overarching theme, just whatever I'm thinking about whenever I happen to have time and privacy to post.

Oh, and I like haikus.
 
Last edited:
Great thread going here...i too am just getting into tumblr. Would love to see that glory hole vid you mentioned but cant find it. How do I get to it? Okay to pm me the link if easier.
 
That is fantastic

Seriously good stuff, bc, especially the "balls and all" girl. Thanks a lot.
 
Back
Top