What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not watching any of the coverage on this shooting. I can't make myself do it.

Already cried in my truck over lunch. Can't watch when I get home. Blah. *sigh* Lets boycott TV together, Pervy.

I agree. I understand that news broadcasts may have some obligation to show coverage of this as a major event. However, NOT ONE OF THEM will get me as a viewer. There will be NO ratings for coverage of this event from my home. I only wish the rest of American felt the exact same way. I won't watch 1 second of it.

I grew up a couple towns away from Sandy Hook. When it's in my backyard I feel closer to the sadness. My heart cries to the familys of the victims. :rose:

Withdrawing within to "shield".
Step away from the anger and horror.
Take comfort in the sharing of life as your eyes fall upon those who matter.
Influence that tight circle the joys of peace, difference and harmony.
Make that circle grow.
Moe moe ra. Amine :rose:

Definitely going to watch various versions of "A Christmas Carol" tonight ... can't stand to watch the news coverage of the school shooting. Now which one should i start with? Hm .. Muppets? :D or George C. Scott?

I'm wondering why, at the most critical times, people don't say what they mean and mean what they say.

meeting that certain'someone' for a little good time, no make that a great time being each others fuck toy

Making sure my children know every single day how much they are wanted and loved.:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back